Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 08-04-2008, 01:43 AM
RoyBlue's Avatar
RoyBlue RoyBlue is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 90
Rep Power: 13
RoyBlue is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Haha.. these flying cockroaches are like laser-guided homing missiles - aiming right at me when they fly! Running is futile.. they seem to be playing a game of tag, ever flying nearer and nearer to me, taunting me with their intentionally-missed attacks and buzzing laughs until I black out and collapse foaming...

Urghh yeah Fear Factor is gross... eating everything from maggots to bull testicles.. and that program is always wonderfully timed to coincide with my dinner haha...
Yeah.. it's usually in the second phase where they make u eat things to gross you out...

HOWEVER, being chinese and being malaysian. There are some parts which are actually a delicacy and I know a few people who would ask the other contestants "uh... are you gonna eat that? Do you mind if I have seconds?"
ahhaha
__________________
God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages. ~Jacques Deval
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-04-2008, 01:34 PM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 13
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyBlue View Post
I've got a friend who was quite okay with cockroaches when he was a kid... okay here meaning... I don't disturb u, u don't disturb me kinda okay... Until one day he was taking a dump in the toilet nd one of those nasty fellows actually flew and landed on his face. Just imagine the havoc created by one of these "cute" little buggers....

Andy, just imagine... this could have happened to you.

Hai... Those little critters can survive a nuclear winter, basically outlived the dinosaurs WITHOUT evolving and only to be killed by a can of Ridsect or 5 Ringgit Bata Shoe... That's bloody ironic if you think about it.
hahaha...
i killed small one before - ***whack** hahaha
big one the normal size - nope... if i see one in my room
that's it - i cannot sleep whole night till i get rid of it with ridsect! ahaha

i have few encounters...... it just crawl at my face - next thing i know - i did grab it and throw/push it - i was asleep ok..i wont know but i definitely know it is a silly bug moving here and there...

you see one..you forever see them roaming the whole house.. it gives me the chill when one goes over my leg
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Ezer's Avatar
Ezer Ezer is offline
CEO, EzerNET
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 796
Rep Power: 10
Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyBlue View Post
HOWEVER, being chinese and being malaysian. There are some parts which are actually a delicacy and I know a few people who would ask the other contestants "uh... are you gonna eat that? Do you mind if I have seconds?"
ahhaha
Speaking of delicacy.. I have actually eaten cockroaches before while I was in China with my buddy Andy... but Andy chickened out, of course! He din't even try the nice juicy beetle! Oh, but he did chewed on the leg of a giant spider though...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-04-2008, 07:35 PM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 13
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Speaking of delicacy.. I have actually eaten cockroaches before while I was in China with my buddy Andy... but Andy chickened out, of course! He din't even try the nice juicy beetle! Oh, but he did chewed on the leg of a giant spider though...
Ezer, how can you put those thing into your mouth and digest into your stomach eeeewww
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Ezer's Avatar
Ezer Ezer is offline
CEO, EzerNET
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 796
Rep Power: 10
Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post
Ezer, how can you put those thing into your mouth and digest into your stomach eeeewww
Haha... I will try everything once... except shit, that is... or dung!!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-05-2008, 01:49 AM
AndyKoh's Avatar
AndyKoh AndyKoh is offline
Founder, PetFinder.my
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Posts: 1,347
Rep Power: 10
AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

Urghh... Ezer, you can digest all the cockroaches and worms you want - I'll gladly remain as a spectator on that!

Ezer is exceptionally, bizarrely brave and adventurous when it comes to exotic food - but when it comes to normal meals during travel, I'd mostly be the one dragging him to try new things while he'd gladly settle for just chicken/duck/goose rice, teochew porridge or fast food - oh, and not to forget a good bottle of TsingTao beer hahaha!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-05-2008, 03:38 AM
Ezer's Avatar
Ezer Ezer is offline
CEO, EzerNET
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 796
Rep Power: 10
Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Urghh... Ezer, you can digest all the cockroaches and worms you want - I'll gladly remain as a spectator on that!

Ezer is exceptionally, bizarrely brave and adventurous when it comes to exotic food - but when it comes to normal meals during travel, I'd mostly be the one dragging him to try new things while he'd gladly settle for just chicken/duck/goose rice, teochew porridge or fast food - oh, and not to forget a good bottle of TsingTao beer hahaha!
heh heh... that's so true.. don't forget my biasa sweet and sour chicken! never go wrong with that, for sure!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-06-2008, 10:02 AM
steffy1811 steffy1811 is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 33
Rep Power: 0
steffy1811 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

why of all things talk about kachuak ah?

There is this bunch of classmates in the US last time who have got this craze over exotic insects.... black beetle, scorpions, spider, expensive kachuaks, etc etc etc..... This crazy guy even bring his black beetle to class!!!!!

I bodoh bodoh at first thought it was fake.... it was plastic or somekind of polymer figurine.... then... the legs moved!!!!! The best joke, he can tell me the beetle is tame?? EH HELLO, how do you tame an INSECT? *rolls eyes* *where is that smiley??*
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-06-2008, 02:20 PM
ChewChew1987 ChewChew1987 is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 61
Rep Power: 13
ChewChew1987 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Urghh... Ezer, you can digest all the cockroaches and worms you want - I'll gladly remain as a spectator on that!

Ezer is exceptionally, bizarrely brave and adventurous when it comes to exotic food - but when it comes to normal meals during travel, I'd mostly be the one dragging him to try new things while he'd gladly settle for just chicken/duck/goose rice, teochew porridge or fast food - oh, and not to forget a good bottle of TsingTao beer hahaha!

Err...i sure hope you don't feel like eating dogs or cats because these are also delicacy in China. During my last trip to Beijing, i saw a man beat a cat to dead with people surrounding the scene to watch. Then the tour guide told me these people are just going to eat the cat....

I promise myself that will be the last time i will ever step my foot into China.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-06-2008, 02:22 PM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 13
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffy1811 View Post
why of all things talk about kachuak ah?

There is this bunch of classmates in the US last time who have got this craze over exotic insects.... black beetle, scorpions, spider, expensive kachuaks, etc etc etc..... This crazy guy even bring his black beetle to class!!!!!

I bodoh bodoh at first thought it was fake.... it was plastic or somekind of polymer figurine.... then... the legs moved!!!!! The best joke, he can tell me the beetle is tame?? EH HELLO, how do you tame an INSECT? *rolls eyes* *where is that smiley??*
your friend meaning of tame that the beetle still let you touch it

if it is wild - probably it will be flying and end up dont know where
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 08-06-2008, 10:51 PM
steffy1811 steffy1811 is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 33
Rep Power: 0
steffy1811 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

i think if wild, they will BITE, STING, squirt some smelly odor, or something like that lah....

whatever lah..... tame ke not tame ke, its still a blardy insect ok. I call them our local siew kiong's long lost cousin. Me still no like.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-07-2008, 08:29 PM
Juztiny's Avatar
Juztiny Juztiny is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 25
Rep Power: 0
Juztiny is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

I am an animal lover..I respect animals as God's creation...even if I see a rat in my home I would not purposely set a trap to kill it.

I have a lot of pets at home...that is why I cannot volunteer to be come a fosterer anymore (eventhough I'd love to do that) because my neighbour is mad at me for keeping so many pets in my home.

I am going to move to a bigger house by this year end, next year onwards I could volunteer myself to be a fosterer.

Right now I could only help to spread the words to refer people to adopt the dogs in this forum. Or help to post here where someone wanted to give up his/her dog.

Actually helping a purebreed dog to find a good home is a very difficult task...have to scrutinize carefully.
__________________
In some forums, my user id is Gideonyyy. My real name is Daniella. Gideon is my son's name.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-07-2008, 08:32 PM
Juztiny's Avatar
Juztiny Juztiny is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 25
Rep Power: 0
Juztiny is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffy1811 View Post
i think if wild, they will BITE, STING, squirt some smelly odor, or something like that lah....

whatever lah..... tame ke not tame ke, its still a blardy insect ok. I call them our local siew kiong's long lost cousin. Me still no like.
Errr...the topic is on animal...why everybody here out of topic already..."Siew Kiong", Beetle and snakes are not consider animal...
__________________
In some forums, my user id is Gideonyyy. My real name is Daniella. Gideon is my son's name.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-08-2008, 12:01 AM
symboi symboi is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 13
Rep Power: 0
symboi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

I can handle beetles and cockroaches...spiders are ok too...kinda want to be spiderman..but I hate lizards.They freak me out.So whenever I see a lizard in my house(very often)I will try to kill it,which is once in about 5 years since I'm lazy to do anything about it.One time though,I threw a dart and it hit the lizard dead center of mass.It hung up there for two days,then fell into my rice when dinnertime.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-08-2008, 04:57 AM
Ezer's Avatar
Ezer Ezer is offline
CEO, EzerNET
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 796
Rep Power: 10
Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juztiny View Post
Errr...the topic is on animal...why everybody here out of topic already..."Siew Kiong", Beetle and snakes are not consider animal...
They are part of the Animal Kingdom ler... I think... haha...

And anything gross is always interesting to talk about...
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-08-2008, 05:36 PM
steffy1811 steffy1811 is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 33
Rep Power: 0
steffy1811 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juztiny View Post
Errr...the topic is on animal...why everybody here out of topic already..."Siew Kiong", Beetle and snakes are not consider animal...


HMMMMM...... HMMMMM..... *now where is the sarcastic smiley and also ROFL smiley* *andy, more smileys please!*

From my best buddy Prof. Wiki:

"Insects (Class Insecta) are a major group of arthropods and the most diverse group of animals on the Earth, with over a million described species..." Did I and everyone else NOT see the word ANIMAL in the above quote??

Oh dear darling, since when ANIMAL is narrowed down to exclude INSECTS and REPTILES???


Again from wise Prof. Wiki:
"Animals are a major group of multicellular, eukaryotic organisms of the kingdom Animalia or Metazoa."

So now you telling us siew kiong is unicellular organism like the bacteria staphylococcus aerues??? The same bacteria that usually gives you sore throat or medically termed staph infection. *now where is ROFL smiley*
__________________
When will there be a patch for Humanity?
Please create a patch for COMMON SENSE too.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-08-2008, 07:10 PM
steffy1811 steffy1811 is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 33
Rep Power: 0
steffy1811 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by symboi View Post
I can handle beetles and cockroaches...spiders are ok too...kinda want to be spiderman..but I hate lizards.They freak me out.So whenever I see a lizard in my house(very often)I will try to kill it,which is once in about 5 years since I'm lazy to do anything about it.One time though,I threw a dart and it hit the lizard dead center of mass.It hung up there for two days,then fell into my rice when dinnertime.
EEEWWWW.......... why lah you left it hanging... get a penyapu to sweep it down ke...

Eh now got spray to keep lizards away. Green bottle. Tesco got sell. About RM17. So far, I think quite effective. Lizards just dont come. I think it makes the surface slippery so they got no grip.
__________________
When will there be a patch for Humanity?
Please create a patch for COMMON SENSE too.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-12-2008, 10:12 PM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 13
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

so far i haven't really kill a lizard on purpose....
i used to get one friendly one at my living room
but every since i did renovation to my house 5 years ago - that lizard went missing.....

only once i crushed a lizard accidentally between doors dead -
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-13-2008, 12:20 AM
RoyBlue's Avatar
RoyBlue RoyBlue is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 90
Rep Power: 13
RoyBlue is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffy1811 View Post
HMMMMM...... HMMMMM..... *now where is the sarcastic smiley and also ROFL smiley* *andy, more smileys please!*

From my best buddy Prof. Wiki:

"Insects (Class Insecta) are a major group of arthropods and the most diverse group of animals on the Earth, with over a million described species..." Did I and everyone else NOT see the word ANIMAL in the above quote??

Oh dear darling, since when ANIMAL is narrowed down to exclude INSECTS and REPTILES???


Again from wise Prof. Wiki:
"Animals are a major group of multicellular, eukaryotic organisms of the kingdom Animalia or Metazoa."

So now you telling us siew kiong is unicellular organism like the bacteria staphylococcus aerues??? The same bacteria that usually gives you sore throat or medically termed staph infection. *now where is ROFL smiley*
Here's what I mean by steffy1811 having her own self defence mechanisms... say something wrong... confirm got a bloody stinger missile hot on your tail....
__________________
God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages. ~Jacques Deval
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-13-2008, 12:59 AM
BabyZee's Avatar
BabyZee BabyZee is offline
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
Posts: 1,868
Rep Power: 14
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: Animal Lover. Yes or No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyBlue View Post
Here's what I mean by steffy1811 having her own self defence mechanisms... say something wrong... confirm got a bloody stinger missile hot on your tail....
then beetles and snakes what lor?
Some alien is it?just kidding...
it's ok,we're learning new things everyday here..
Correct2, i agreed with steffy1811 and royblue...

If out of topic it's ok..
the bosses here don't mind that much..
as u're not of the limits..
__________________
" Bad things happen. Trust that good things happen, too.
Sometimes you’ve just got to close your eyes, hold on tight and believe. "
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NTV7 interview for dog and cat lover dog is my buddy Coffee Room 2 08-13-2008 03:43 PM
Re: Ipoh Dog Lover ipoh dog lover Pet Memorial 2 06-25-2008 02:10 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.