Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-28-2008, 01:32 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

Guys, yesterday afternoon I had lch at the stall abt 15 minutes from my office. While I was eating, the kakak's son (kakak is owner of the stall) age abt 3-4 yrs old came to my table and pull the plate from me. I was shock.He said "nak udang: as I was eating udang masak cili. I pulled the plate back and gave him 1 udang. Then I asked him "dah dpt udang kena kata apa??" he just walked away.To make the matter worst his mum was there.She just stood and watched.

So guys,what do you think of this incident? No wonder our young generation nowadays lack of basic manners and courtesy.they learn it from their parents.

1st - it is rude to kacau someone you don't know while makan at the restaurant
2nd - no thank you from the boy after I gave him the udang

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-28-2008, 01:40 PM
lynielime's Avatar
lynielime lynielime is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bukit Prima Pelangi, KL
Posts: 672
Rep Power: 12
lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

HAHAHAHHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! i think that's HILARIOUS!! i can totally imagine your shock.. i would've been speechless..
__________________
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-28-2008, 01:45 PM
acsyen's Avatar
acsyen acsyen is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 169
Rep Power: 12
acsyen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

Hahaha... It is really funny la.. But yes definitely the parents is wrong as they did not correct the kid. I would have pulled the boy back and give him a good shaking.. If not i will take the prawn away from him and throw it away.. :D
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-28-2008, 01:51 PM
filinlee's Avatar
filinlee filinlee is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bukit Jalil/ Bukit Serdang
Posts: 1,214
Rep Power: 13
filinlee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

kurang ajar betol budak tuh... mak dia pon bengong wat pekak jer,...? giler la... kalo bapak ato mak aku nampak kitorang wat cm tuh.. mau kena sepak ....

no manners at all... macam mana la jaga anak tuh... dah biasa cam tuh sampai ke tua la cengitu....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-28-2008, 01:57 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

Well,guys.welcome to the millenium.had my niece or nephew did that, I swear I will give them a good slap.That boy was completely rude and the mother did nothing about that.

ever heard cikgu kencing berdiri murid kencing berlari?? This apply to both mother and son. Wonder what will happne the son when he grow up


Quote:
Originally Posted by filinlee View Post
kurang ajar betol budak tuh... mak dia pon bengong wat pekak jer,...? giler la... kalo bapak ato mak aku nampak kitorang wat cm tuh.. mau kena sepak ....

no manners at all... macam mana la jaga anak tuh... dah biasa cam tuh sampai ke tua la cengitu....
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-28-2008, 02:02 PM
filinlee's Avatar
filinlee filinlee is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bukit Jalil/ Bukit Serdang
Posts: 1,214
Rep Power: 13
filinlee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

buat ler macam tuh sampai ke besar.. pompuan pon x mau kawen dengan dia... nnt da jadiik habit da susah... da besar2 buat cam tuh.. mau orang lempang kan ajer, june....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-28-2008, 02:10 PM
Bareen's Avatar
Bareen Bareen is offline
Kucing Garong
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kuching, Sarawak
Posts: 547
Rep Power: 12
Bareen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bareen Send a message via Yahoo to Bareen Send a message via Skype™ to Bareen
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

June,
Ko patut mintak claim dari emak budak tu! Kalau budak tu cakap terima kasih tak pa ler, kira langsai.
Cakap kat emak budak tu, anak dia tak ucap terima kasih, sebab tu ko claim.........
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-28-2008, 02:14 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

alah!! nape aku tak terfikir?? untung makan free lunch.wakakakakak!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bareen View Post
June,
Ko patut mintak claim dari emak budak tu! Kalau budak tu cakap terima kasih tak pa ler, kira langsai.
Cakap kat emak budak tu, anak dia tak ucap terima kasih, sebab tu ko claim.........
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-28-2008, 02:39 PM
Nana's Avatar
Nana Nana is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 246
Rep Power: 11
Nana is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

I can't help but share the same 'urgghh..' for such parents.. hehe...I'm young (ahaks...), not married, so wat do I know bout raising kids kan..

but this 1 time, me n a friend was at a bakery...then ada budak ppn ni, dgn penyepit, duk jolok2, penyek2kn bun n sandwich2 kt situ, sambil mengeja...she was like S-A-U, sau, S-A, sa, G-E, gee...tp yg buat me terkejut was that she LICKED on then penyepit then continue to cucuk2 at the buns and sandwiches while licking the penyepit alternately...I gasped la, sb t'kejut..was gonna tell my friend, rupanya the mother was in que in front of me, she turn back, smiled at me, so I suppose she was gonna get the daughter, but INSTEAD she was like...bukanlah sayang..it's sausage..not sausagee....OMG!!! and the girl happily skip, spell, cucuk2 and licking..... and the mother was SO PROUD of her spelling out the alphabet.

Me, then a only a young teenage (still is ), didn't know what to do and yet so irritated by the scene, bukan sekejap you know, as the que was long. I said out loud and made sure the mother heard...pandai tul budak tu mengeja, kecik lg dah kenal huruf, tp msti maknye bodoh sb biarje die jilat2 penyepit tu!!! Only then the mother call for the daughter and didn't look back at my face.

I'm a normally quiet and soft-spoken person. tp that time, darah mendidih smpai ke otak, couldn't help but wanted to say something.. til now, bl fkr blk, I was so young compare to the mother, hehe..she could've just slapped me on the face for pandai2 calling her 'bodoh' .
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-28-2008, 02:45 PM
chemonk's Avatar
chemonk chemonk is offline
Puppet Master~
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Port Dickson
Posts: 587
Rep Power: 0
chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

you sure budak tu tak mentel june? so brave one talking to stranger...
__________________
meoowwwwww~~
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-28-2008, 02:45 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

Nana,u did the right thing.just slap her back if she slap you because obviously she doesn't now the right parenting skill. so kurang ajar.if I were u, I ask the counter girl take that bun and charge to her account.padan muka dia. don't be afraid of voicing out the right thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana View Post
I can't help but share the same 'urgghh..' for such parents.. hehe...I'm young (ahaks...), not married, so wat do I know bout raising kids kan..

but this 1 time, me n a friend was at a bakery...then ada budak ppn ni, dgn penyepit, duk jolok2, penyek2kn bun n sandwich2 kt situ, sambil mengeja...she was like S-A-U, sau, S-A, sa, G-E, gee...tp yg buat me terkejut was that she LICKED on then penyepit then continue to cucuk2 at the buns and sandwiches while licking the penyepit alternately...I gasped la, sb t'kejut..was gonna tell my friend, rupanya the mother was in que in front of me, she turn back, smiled at me, so I suppose she was gonna get the daughter, but INSTEAD she was like...bukanlah sayang..it's sausage..not sausagee....OMG!!! and the girl happily skip, spell, cucuk2 and licking..... and the mother was SO PROUD of her spelling out the alphabet.

Me, then a only a young teenage (still is ), didn't know what to do and yet so irritated by the scene, bukan sekejap you know, as the que was long. I said out loud and made sure the mother heard...pandai tul budak tu mengeja, kecik lg dah kenal huruf, tp msti maknye bodoh sb biarje die jilat2 penyepit tu!!! Only then the mother call for the daughter and didn't look back at my face.

I'm a normally quiet and soft-spoken person. tp that time, darah mendidih smpai ke otak, couldn't help but wanted to say something.. til now, bl fkr blk, I was so young compare to the mother, hehe..she could've just slapped me on the face for pandai2 calling her 'bodoh' .
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-28-2008, 02:51 PM
FurKids's Avatar
FurKids FurKids is offline
Pets Are NOT Disposable
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,041
Rep Power: 14
FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

If it happened to me, June, during the time he pulled my plate and said, "Nak udang", I would have glared at him fiercely, slapped his hand very hard and pulled back my plate, saying to him firmly, "No! Ini saya punya makanan! Bukan awak punya!" because what the 3-year old was doing was daylight robbery (even worse because he is so young! Bila besar, akan take it as everything within sight is dia punya, nampak anak dara orang, ambik ajer and that little rascal needed to be taught a lesson he will not forget and his parents are not teaching him - serious!).

I will repeat, "This is MY food! BEHAVE YOURSELF! GO AWAY!".

Itu la, setengah manusia (I won't use the word "binatang") only know how to beranak ... then they go around expecting others to respect them just because they have become datuk or nenek. Why should we? It is so easy to just beranak. The stray female cats pun dah jadi nenek sebelum umur 1 tahun ... so apa kelebihannya status as a nenek, I don't see.

At least my cats know how to behave when I am having dinner. They sit all around quietly and wait for me to finish, then follow me outside to eat their portion after I distribute them.

p.s. June, the udang nice or not? If nice, saya pun nak udang ... but I ask nicely laaaaaa ...
__________________
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-28-2008, 03:05 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

Bro,klu ikut hati aku mmg nak pelempang je budak tu. tp difikirkan balik budak tu tak salah,yg salah mak bapak dia tak reti ajar.I should sound kat mak dia tp pasalnya aku semalam dah abis hilang mood.dah lunyai by the time I had my lch so takde mood nak gaduh2.biasanya mmg kena sound tu.he!!he!!he!!

yalah bro.aku punya kucing pun takdelah kurang ajar mcm tu time me and my hubby makan.duduk diam2 at one corner dgn mata terkebil2 je. takde tangan2 bulu tu nak capai makanan kita.

udang tu klu ikut ikut mmg sedap tp pasal kena kacau my lch hilang mood terus jd tak sedap

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
If it happened to me, June, during the time he pulled my plate and said, "Nak udang", I would have glared at him fiercely, slapped his hand very hard and pulled back my plate, saying to him firmly, "No! Ini saya punya makanan! Bukan awak punya!" because what the 3-year old was doing was daylight robbery (even worse because he is so young! Bila besar, akan take it as everything within sight is dia punya, nampak anak dara orang, ambik ajer and that little rascal needed to be taught a lesson he will not forget and his parents are not teaching him - serious!).

I will repeat, "This is MY food! BEHAVE YOURSELF! GO AWAY!".

Itu la, setengah manusia (I won't use the word "binatang") only know how to beranak ... then they go around expecting others to respect them just because they have become datuk or nenek. Why should we? It is so easy to just beranak. The stray female cats pun dah jadi nenek sebelum umur 1 tahun ... so apa kelebihannya status as a nenek, I don't see.

At least my cats know how to behave when I am having dinner. They sit all around quietly and wait for me to finish, then follow me outside to eat their portion after I distribute them.

p.s. June, the udang nice or not? If nice, saya pun nak udang ... but I ask nicely laaaaaa ...
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-28-2008, 03:41 PM
vivi's Avatar
vivi vivi is offline
PetFinder Wowwow
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 584
Rep Power: 11
vivi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

June, memang patut bah kau marah.
Budak sekarang memang patut kena tampar.
Semalam saya pi shopping di warisan square. Kurang ajer punya budak. Mama dia shoppping sendiri syok syok, Anak dia kasih tinggalkan main dgn budak lain. Masa saya limpas depan dia. PIAK!!! Astaga dia pukul bum bum saya. Punya main kurang ajar. Terus saya jerit 'Apa punya budak pukul bum bum saya? Kurang ajar betul. Mak dia pun tiada action. Tengok kejap lepas tu continue shopping'. Minta maaf satu pun tiada.

Apa macam sekarang mama bapa ajar anak. Sakit kepala betul.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-28-2008, 03:47 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

woi!!! kenapa ko inda tempiling saja itu budak?? kurang ajar betul bah!! apa juga skrg punya parents ni inda tau ajar anak kah?? klu kena sia tu,sudah ada yg kena bruce lee punya dragon kick.wakakakakak!! sia ni mmg suka bergaduh.berapa besar tu budak??


KK ujankah skrg?? kemarin tu sia pulang ujan saja inda pandai berenti. abis kain baju kena spin supaya cepat kering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi View Post
June, memang patut bah kau marah.
Budak sekarang memang patut kena tampar.
Semalam saya pi shopping di warisan square. Kurang ajer punya budak. Mama dia shoppping sendiri syok syok, Anak dia kasih tinggalkan main dgn budak lain. Masa saya limpas depan dia. PIAK!!! Astaga dia pukul bum bum saya. Punya main kurang ajar. Terus saya jerit 'Apa punya budak pukul bum bum saya? Kurang ajar betul. Mak dia pun tiada action. Tengok kejap lepas tu continue shopping'. Minta maaf satu pun tiada.

Apa macam sekarang mama bapa ajar anak. Sakit kepala betul.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-28-2008, 03:48 PM
filinlee's Avatar
filinlee filinlee is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bukit Jalil/ Bukit Serdang
Posts: 1,214
Rep Power: 13
filinlee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

aiseh vivi... u also kena ar??? i always kena like that wan.... benci betol... the parents then buat bodooh jer....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-28-2008, 03:55 PM
FurKids's Avatar
FurKids FurKids is offline
Pets Are NOT Disposable
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,041
Rep Power: 14
FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
woi!!! kenapa ko inda tempiling saja itu budak?? kurang ajar betul bah!! apa juga skrg punya parents ni inda tau ajar anak kah?? klu kena sia tu,sudah ada yg kena bruce lee punya dragon kick.wakakakakak!! sia ni mmg suka bergaduh.berapa besar tu budak??


KK ujankah skrg?? kemarin tu sia pulang ujan saja inda pandai berenti. abis kain baju kena spin supaya cepat kering.
Sebab tu la I will never address the parent ... mereka memang do not do anything ... so I always piak the kid as if the parents are not there ... kalau mereka tahu rasa malu, malu la mereka, kalau dia tak reti rasa malu, it doesn't bother me ... memang the parents kurang ajar themselves.

But at least when I 'piak' the kid myself (something the parents will not do), I myself have taught the rascal a lesson! Do not let go of the golden opportunity yourself! Jangan harap la for the parent to malu and do it, kalau they have it in them, the kid won't be like that!

Better to us to 'piak' these little kurang ajars while they are tiny before they turn into huge monsters you cannot control.

Use the opportunity always! I always do!
__________________
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-28-2008, 04:00 PM
fantasticat's Avatar
fantasticat fantasticat is offline
BAD Company...
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 266
Rep Power: 12
fantasticat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

selalu aku jentik je... nasib la...
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-28-2008, 04:09 PM
sillylupie's Avatar
sillylupie sillylupie is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
Posts: 1,019
Rep Power: 13
sillylupie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

Hahahaha - I think before any Malaysian beranak hantar ke parenting course ... or, make it into a school syllabus.
Nowadays, the parents like "tidak-apa" only, having the mentality that "its okay, they are still young" ... my foot! It is not okay!

Hari tu, kat Ikano, dekat esclator, one budak perempuan main2, jump2, parents in front, tak kisah at all .... and suddenly, she slipped and her kepala terhantuk kat I. I helped her to get up and her parents just watched????? Cakap sorry pun tak de ... thank you pun tak de .... tak pandang I langsung, just grabbed her daughter hand, jalan terus .... I know la, I takle James Bond girl punya looks but jangan ler buat I macam tu ...

Sigh.....
__________________
sillylupie
http://sillylupie.blogspot.com

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-28-2008, 04:12 PM
filinlee's Avatar
filinlee filinlee is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bukit Jalil/ Bukit Serdang
Posts: 1,214
Rep Power: 13
filinlee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

dun they know the level of danger by letting their kids to jump2 at the escalator???? must be soooo dumb man....!!!

lucky u helped the girl... if not, if the girl fell at the escalator and mati... i wonder who the parents want to blame,...??
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.