Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > General Discussion

General Discussion General information and discuss on animal rescue, adoption and advocacy

Old 02-09-2009, 02:06 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Abgraldo,
At the moment only can get the no-kill shelters is SPCA Seberang Perai. The delivery cost for 8 KG, If using malaysia pos will cost you around rm30. You may cancel the donation, if find out hard for you. I dont mind.
Aiiyaa Clement... why like that one.. I believe, if you want people to donate or to help, we have to make it easier and simple for them to donate/help, so they'll be happy to continue donating/helping. It is not that i dont want to donate but the arrangement is such and quite difficult for me, so i'm cancelling my donations to SPCA Penang. My donations will continue to be open for any KL shelter chosen by your foundations.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:27 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

Abgrado,
That is ok. This donation is help for SPCA Seberang Perai. Their homeless cat unable have your cat food. hahhahahah

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

Clement,I thought litter box,litter sand and pet carrier are on the wish list?? How come now they don't want?? Are these shelter become choosy now??

Honestly Clement,if they make it difficult for us to donate,I can be very sure people will reluctant to donate in the future.

Quote:
Thanks June for interested do donation. I think litter box no suitable for them. They using metal cage for group up the animal. They have 50 cats and 120 dogs. Later you donated, someone might take it back home for own use.
Thanks again.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:34 PM
PetFinder Moderator

June,
litter box no suitable is my opinion. They no become choosy. Well, you can pos to me as address will PM to you. Thanks again.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 02-09-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Animal Lover

incredulous is on a distinguished road

dog is my buddy,

My donation of 1 bag dog food will be delivered to you by tomorrow, from KL to Penang.

Sad to see some people who donated and then cancelled with the excuse too expensive to send. Sigh. RM30 is cheap to send from KL to Penang. I am sure people spend more than RM30 when they eat out with friends and family.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:16 PM
PetFinder Moderator

You again! I almost forget you. Thanks your donation.

Old 02-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by incredulous View Post
dog is my buddy,

My donation of 1 bag dog food will be delivered to you by tomorrow, from KL to Penang.

Sad to see some people who donated and then cancelled with the excuse too expensive to send. Sigh. RM30 is cheap to send from KL to Penang. I am sure people spend more than RM30 when they eat out with friends and family.
Dear Incredulous,
The cost being in issue here is if I want to send my donations by courier. RM 30.00 is not an issue, but the safety of my parcel thru normal malaysian pos is. I have bad experiences sending thru normal malaysian pos.
Yes i rather eat with my friends with that 30.00 than have it send but lost in the way or damaged and left only bits of it.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:36 AM
PetFinder Moderator

Thanks June for the donation to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION. your name have place at web page http://www.onboardsign.net/ROCRICRUS-FOUNDATION.php
June is great person for support no-kill shelters. She is second person from petfinder donated to us.

To who interest please do, the closing date 15/2. You donation make the homeless animal have nice gift before they death.

here the homeless animal sleep, eat, playing, and death

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 02-11-2009 at 01:56 AM.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:29 AM
PetFinder Buddy

Dongdong86 is on a distinguished road

yes i know, but they got sponsors, whereas some no-kill shelters are lack of resources. eg Taiping that one, the dogs are very poor, not enough food.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:38 AM
Animal Rescuer

t.ruth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thanks June for the donation to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION. your name have place at web page http://www.onboardsign.net/ROCRICRUS-FOUNDATION.php
June is great person for support no-kill shelters. She is second person from petfinder donated to us.

To who interest please do, the closing date 15/2. You donation make the homeless animal have nice gift before they death.

here the homeless animal sleep, eat, playing, and death
where is this so badly maintained shocking place?
Old 02-11-2009, 10:01 AM
PetFinder Moderator

They are non profit organization as independent no-kill shelters only get resource by public, from a picture can see the metal cage rusting, and dirty a bit floor, it just normal enviroment. The important is those homeless animal able get pet food, clean water, madical, shelters have roof for avoid hot sun and rain. the most important is public please come for adopt some animal over there. It no easy for those people as volunteer take care there place.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:59 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Finally received all the goods from you all, below are the person from petfinder.my member or some visitor, and special thank to Andy for supported.
KK Chuah- 2 bag dog food and 2 shampoo
Sue Yeap- 1 bag dog food, 3 shampoo, 3 leashes, 2 collars, 2 pet bowls
Sharon- 1 bag dog food and 1 shampoo
Wai Ping- 1 bag dog food and 1 shampoo
Incredulous- 1 bag dog food
Alexis- 2 bag per-moistened pet cleansing towels, 1 dog shampoo, 1 piece treat kibbles
Clement- 1 bag chew bones, 3 piece treat kibbles, 1 dog toy, 1 Harness leashes, 3 dog shampoo, 3 Medium Collars June- 1 bag cat food
Thomas- 10 small pack dog food
Cindy- 1 puppy bed, 2 pet bowls, 2 dog toys
Vivi- 8 Kg dog food.

Public need more understand Educating about adoption, donation, neuter or spay. We need more give public education. That the way for reduce homeless animals.

Old 02-19-2009, 12:09 PM
Animal Lover

incredulous is on a distinguished road

dog is my buddy,

Great job! It must be very tiring for you to have to take so many things to the SPCA Seberang Perai, I'm sure you had to make many trips to your car. Unless you have a trolley?

And I'd like to thank the petfinder members like June and Vivi who didn't think saving RM30 or more on Pos Laju cost is something they would rather spend on food with their friends.

And to the visitors who donated, a BIG THANK YOU to everyone.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:21 PM
PetFinder Moderator

I use my two hand for move from 10 floor to carpark, this the mostly l tired. I have some picture to show your all donated goods. Everyone can do donate pet supplies to independent no-kill shelters, they will feel great, and those animals unable to speak, they will wagging tail too. Thank again.

Old 02-19-2009, 12:47 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

wow!! Clement,10th floor ?? I stay in 3rd floor is already tiring enough carrying my cat food and cat litter sand bravo to you . Let us know if you need more supply. When will be the next collection day??

Quote:
I use my two hand for move from 10 floor to carpark, this the mostly l tired. I have some picture to show your all donated goods. Everyone can do donate pet supplies to independent no-kill shelters, they will feel great, and those animals unable to speak, they will wagging tail too. Thank again.

Old 02-19-2009, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
dog is my buddy,

Great job! It must be very tiring for you to have to take so many things to the SPCA Seberang Perai, I'm sure you had to make many trips to your car. Unless you have a trolley?

And I'd like to thank the petfinder members like June and Vivi who didn't think saving RM30 or more on Pos Laju cost is something they would rather spend on food with their friends.

And to the visitors who donated, a BIG THANK YOU to everyone.
Good Job Clement! and to all who had donated especially Incredulous. By the way, Clement (or any other forumers) if you want to know who or wish to see photo of this angel Incredulous, just PM me. Im sure all of you would like to make friend with this great Incredulous... I happened to know her and she' just awesome!!
Old 02-19-2009, 03:17 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Good Job Clement! and to all who had donated especially Incredulous. By the way, Clement (or any other forumers) if you want to know who or wish to see photo of this angel Incredulous, just PM me. Im sure all of you would like to make friend with this great Incredulous... I happened to know her and she' just awesome!!
And Koh, enough is enough! This is really undermining things for the rest of us with really limited time on hand, eyeballing things as fast as we can and having to take so much effort filtering out the garbage (mud slingings) from the relevant contents of one serious thread in a forum that had been set up for a very good cause.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 02-19-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:36 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

Abgraldo,

Please do not make such sarcastic remarks - we do not want to see any disputes or misunderstandings arising again from this. It is time to let go of whatever issues there have been between you and Incredulous and refocus on our mission.

There have been so much animal abuse cases out there recently and there is so much for us to do instead of diverting our attention to such unnecessary disputes. Please do not delve into this issue any further.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Quote:
By the way, Clement (or any other forumers) if you want to know who or wish to see photo of this angel Incredulous, just PM me. Im sure all of you would like to make friend with this great Incredulous... I happened to know her and she' just awesome!!
Old 02-19-2009, 08:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Abgraldo,

Please do not make such sarcastic remarks - we do not want to see any disputes or misunderstandings arising again from this. It is time to let go of whatever issues there have been between you and Incredulous and refocus on our mission.

There have been so much animal abuse cases out there recently and there is so much for us to do instead of diverting our attention to such unnecessary disputes. Please do not delve into this issue any further.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Thanks Andy for noticing and reminding me of my `sarcastic' remarks. Sorry for that...

Quote:
And allowing this as an OK remark... hmm.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:13 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

Abgraldo,

This message applies to Incredulous as well. For the benefit of all forumners here and in keeping this a friendly place, both of you please refrain from issuing any further sarcastic remarks at each other.

Each of you are doing a good job for the animals and there is no reason to fight over any personal differences you have. So, let's shake hands and all be friends.

Quote:
Thanks Andy for noticing and reminding me of my `sarcastic' remarks. Sorry for that...

And allowing this as an OK remark... hmm.