Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Old 07-12-2009, 11:00 PM
Animal Lover

Buffy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

It's best every member here can remind / advice each other also, before things got worst or haywired (變了样) .

Old 07-12-2009, 11:08 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Yes, I agree only god knows and he will deal with those who sins or backstabs and etc..

However, I always believe in constructive open discussion. If you observe, it is only when a person (or two) comes in to a thread with intention to distrupt that it all go wrong.

I do not believe in PMs as I only see it as another back-stabber tool. Remember Mrs. Dolittle? I've seen the most ridiculous, derogatory PM written about her, to me, that's not very fair to her as she can't defend herself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post
Agree with Bina
PMs to Andy if things gone haywire yes....as he himself as moderator encourages us to do so...
But PMs to other forumers to discuss about one particular forumer or topic is not very healthy. It will definitely leads to something negative. But...still its up to individuals, if 'mengumpat' is their cup of tea. We cant stop anybody from PMing anybody right ?

tepuk dada tanya diri sendiri
kalau sayangkan keamanan kampong
jadilah seorang forumer yang bertanggungjawab..
sayangilah kucing kita, dan juga kucing kawan2 kita
tanpa mengira bangsa dan agama
Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Yup.. agreed with the above. Everybody's here I believe is a pet lovers, but we are all bound to be different in how we chose to love our pets. The only one who knows is our mighty God, ourself and our pets. Attacking or commenting on others (who chose to be different from you) are not going to remedy things. Your opinion, your pets, your money is all your own, and it's your own to decide. If you disagreed with one, then PM her/him for an explanation and have a healthy debate/discussion. Whatever comes up of your PM debates and discussions, just keep it to your self. It shows that you are sincere in resolving your differences or getting an explanation. Airing your anger, defending your statement or attacking others in a public forum are not going to resolve any issues. Remember, we are all different and bound to have differences of opinion. So, please make our public forum a healthy/peaceful place to discuss and mingles.
See... we do have a differences in seeing things... For me, what's the use of PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE) being created other than seeking a personal discussion or getting a personal explanation/answers. Simple examples : If anybody disagreed with me or want to seek an explanation from me, you can always PM me than we can have a private discussion and try resolving any differences. I had some who PMed me and we always discussed in a very healthy and constructive manner. (Sadly, regards to the past issue, I received none PM from those who seems not happy with me and they chose to go humiliating me in public, rather than seeking an explanation from me first) I'm not saying you use PM to talk about other forumers (Please read my statement). I'm saying go to the source of your unhappiness, seek an explanations, explains your views and have a healthy private discussion. With this, it shows you are sincere in resolving your differences, tanpa memalukan atau menyalahkan sesiapa dikhalayak ramai. Remember, we are all different and by championing and defending your sensitive views publicly will always get blown out of proportion as we are all different and not everybody tend to agree with us.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:20 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

您无疑地遇到了滥用他们的在论坛之内的状态的某些人在许多方面 如果您带走蛇和它咬住您,缺点是那? 蛇做着什么它。 这是一样对于拖钓。 他们的意图是显然的-他们在打乱和导致麻烦的论坛,论坛恶霸是更难察觉. 他们假装他们的意图.但是不要犯错误。 当您遇到,您将知道.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffy View Post
it's best every member here can remind / advice each other also, before things got worst or haywired (變了样) .

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:27 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Your massage let me remind again to me about Mrs. Dolittle when first time she new at Petfinder.my. So many forumer keep on bully her, she just a lady with the heart for adopted some dog at home. Real pity to her.

Quote:
I hope so too ...
Those who have nothing constructive to share about a thread should just leave it alone. :)

:) Already did try to warn you it will go haywired. :)

Yes, I agree only god knows and he will deal with those who sins or backstabs and etc..

However, I always believe in constructive open discussion. If you observe, it is only when a person (or two) comes in to a thread with intention to distrupt that it all go wrong.

I do not believe in PMs as I only see it as another back-stabber tool. Remember Mrs. Dolittle? I've seen the most ridiculous, derogatory PM written about her, to me, that's not very fair to her as she can't defend herself.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:27 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
您无疑地遇到了滥用他们的在论坛之内的状态的某些人在许多方面 如果您带走蛇和它咬住您,缺点是那? 蛇做着什么它。 这是一样对于拖钓。 他们的意图是显然的-他们在打乱和导致麻烦的论坛,论坛恶霸是更难察觉. 他们假装他们的意图.但是不要犯错误。 当您遇到,您将知道.
哦!!! 知道了,谢谢你的指点,喜欢看你的意见

Old 07-12-2009, 11:36 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

hahah....you can have your Megan Fox and I'll have my Optimus Prime with his Sean Connery's gravelly voice. Yeah, let's wipe out all the Decepticons. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Dear All,

We certainly have too many unnecessary arguments, and that is an unavoidable by-product of any community where opinions and characters differ.

If any of you come across members that are hostile, rude, or fire-starters that just love to raise old or sensitive issues, please PM me as soon as possible and I will look into the matter asap.

You guys all play very important roles in our PetFinder community, so let's work together to maintain its peace, destruct all the Decepticons and introduce more Megan Fox members to spice up our community.

I agree with you, Lupie. We need a more transparent community, everything should be out in the open. PMs should be used only in cases where you need to disclose your personal details like bank a/c, handphone number, etc.

I have seen far too many nasty PMs, all under the disguise of discussion.

Quote:

Old 07-13-2009, 12:44 AM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post

tepuk dada tanya diri sendiri
kalau sayangkan keamanan kampong
jadilah seorang forumer yang bertanggungjawab..
sayangilah kucing kita, dan juga kucing kawan2 kita
tanpa mengira bangsa dan agama
Well said. :)
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
I agree with you, Lupie. We need a more transparent community, everything should be out in the open. PMs should be used only in cases where you need to disclose your personal details like bank a/c, handphone number, etc.

I have seen far too many nasty PMs, all under the disguise of discussion.
YES, a healthy, transparent open discussion among all. Not "behind" PMing.

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 07-13-2009, 09:21 AM
Animal Lover

Hunter is on a distinguished road

Glad everybody cool down.

Old 07-13-2009, 08:31 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

I thought the forum is a good place for everyone to learn & share. How are we gonna learn & share if we cannot be open & transparent about anything. When something got very wrong, isn’t it the duty of every pet lover to voice out so tht other do not fall victim to their ill fate & how can this happen when we decide to deal with it only in PM. We can’t pretend tht the world had no evil & only talk about the good thing. Off coz occasionally any forum will have experience of heated debate, but debate is good & healthy as long as ppl can do it in a civilize manner. I guess everyone plus the moderator know how the same few ppl who keep coming in to screw up some threads they don’t like, bcoz it reveal them or their friend ill doing.

If this is how it shud work in a forum, then I think it’s a waste of everybody time to hang out in a forum where you can’t learn anything more then you can in a kopitiam.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 07-13-2009, 09:16 PM
Animal Lover

有建设的建议是好的,激烈讨论也没关系,可能有论坛恶霸刻意捣乱,但千万不要人生攻击,也不要 离题, 这样应该没问题吧 ????

Old 07-13-2009, 09:34 PM
PetFinder Moderator

事实上,欺负可能会造成巨大破坏论坛的行为.恃强凌弱通常会吸引了一批追随者谁仰望他的行为.恶霸通常有良 好的沟通技巧使用它们攻击他们的对手.恶霸或多或少经常论坛成员谁可能有一个巨大的帖子的计数 及以下. 管理员必须处理这些问题的迅速和早期如果可能的话.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffy View Post

有建设的建议是好的,激烈讨论也没关系,可能有论坛恶霸刻意捣乱,但千万不要人生攻击,也不要 离题, 这样应该没问题吧 ????

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 07-13-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:46 PM
PetFinder Guru

cookie is on a distinguished road

Hahaha Buffy, out of these 5 simple kindergarten Mandarin characters, I manage to make out 4 and guess one. Hope I am correct. It says "Tien Siah Tai Ping Le"
I don't know the rest - too complicating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
天下太平了
Old 07-13-2009, 11:02 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
事实上,欺负可能会造成巨大破坏论坛的行为.恃强凌弱通常会吸引了一批追随者谁仰望他的行为.恶霸通常有良 好的沟通技巧使用它们攻击他们的对手.恶霸或多或少经常论坛成员谁可能有一个巨大的帖子的计数 及以下. 管理员必须处理这些问题的迅速和早期如果可能的话.

只要知道是论坛恶霸, 只要知道是他们是刻意破坏,只要知道是他们是无理取闹,那就不要理睬他们,他们自会自讨没趣,稳住我们的立 场就好了。

Old 07-13-2009, 11:12 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Hahaha Buffy, out of these 5 simple kindergarten Mandarin characters, I manage to make out 4 and guess one. Hope I am correct. It says "Tien Siah Tai Ping Le"
I don't know the rest - too complicating.
Ha ha ha , blakie 007 given us a very usefull website to translate: http://babelfish.yahoo.com.

I Bookmarked it & using it to translate any language, Japanese to English, or French to English, very usefull, can pick up other language too.

天下太平 means, P E A C E !!!!

Old 07-14-2009, 11:22 PM
PetFinder Guru

BellXun is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Hahaha~ Guess I missed out on all the Actions here. Keep hearing rumours that PF have alot of argument and alot of conflict. but personally i didnt see much actually.

The only thing i think now is that in PF there is not enough new topics to read. hehehe. Or maybe I dont see much conflict coz once i sence conflict i abandon the whole topic and start read others.

Maybe u guys should follow my method. coz fire without oil will just burn itself out. If everyone add their view, its just like adding fuel to the fire. Makes the igniter very happy~

So, If u sence trouble, first keep ur views to urself, dun express. Then Jump out and create another thred on other topic so I can read your positive things. :D. kehehe

Peace~~

Bell
Old 07-14-2009, 11:52 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellXun View Post
Hahaha~ Guess I missed out on all the Actions here. Keep hearing rumours that PF have alot of argument and alot of conflict. but personally i didnt see much actually.

The only thing i think now is that in PF there is not enough new topics to read. hehehe. Or maybe I dont see much conflict coz once i sence conflict i abandon the whole topic and start read others.

Maybe u guys should follow my method. coz fire without oil will just burn itself out. If everyone add their view, its just like adding fuel to the fire. Makes the igniter very happy~

So, If u sence trouble, first keep ur views to urself, dun express. Then Jump out and create another thred on other topic so I can read your positive things. :D. kehehe

Peace~~

Bell
Add VIEWS no problem, but not Personal Attack, otherwise its not VIEWS, but FIGHT !!!!