Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself to our fun community and meet some new friends here!

Old 11-20-2008, 11:48 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello to all from Coony

Hahahaha ... Blackie the fake Maine Coon....
Eh, maybe if you wish hard enough, Blackie might turn into the actual thing ... yeahhh
Yes, Maine Coon very lovely...

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 11-21-2008, 12:04 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Bina dear, it is possible for Blackie the fake Maine Coon to turn into the actual thing.....with hair extensions, I mean, fur extensions.
Then, he can pass off as a Maine Coon kitten.....muahahahahaha!!!

Jimmy, can you sell me the fur you shedded from your Lee Simon? I think that colour should match....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Eh, maybe if you wish hard enough, Blackie might turn into the actual thing ... yeahhh
Old 11-21-2008, 12:04 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Hi,
Maine Coon isn't cat from USA Maine portland. My supplies Planet dog factory over there.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:09 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Yes, Clement, a Maine Coon is originally a domestic cat from Maine, US.

P/S: You can read all about it at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine_Coon

Last edited by blackie007; 11-21-2008 at 12:16 AM.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:25 AM
PetFinder Moderator

I see, when i have imported my planet dog toy, I add in one dozen Maine Coon inside a box. 24 hour to my door.hhahahahahah

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:35 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Maine Coon toy? or fake maine coon like Blackie? muahahahahaha!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
I see, when i have imported my planet dog toy, I add in one dozen Maine Coon inside a box. 24 hour to my door.hhahahahahah
Old 11-21-2008, 01:56 AM
PetFinder Moderator

I mean is real cat.hahahah curi curi put together inside my Big FedEx box. When FedEx Malaysia found up have dozen cat inside, they going contact me, I will said who put those animal at my box? Who goes respond? Let me send to petfinder.my for rehome. Hahhaah joke only. By the way this breed can stay hot weather at Malaysia? The Maine looks cool area for this breed.

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 11-21-2008 at 02:05 AM.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:03 AM
Kucing Garong

Bareen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bareen Send a message via Yahoo to Bareen Send a message via Skype™ to Bareen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
Thank you everyone for the very warm welcome.

Nope! Bareen, since everything is finalize too last min & the air fare is already too expensive & moreover I had no plan to campaign for this season, I'll take a rain check on this one.
Actually the event poster of SCC had been on every PetShop the whole of this year and the show date had been stated on the poster too.

What the story behind the missing MC from the previous year show. At that time I was not so serious with cat yet.....
Old 11-21-2008, 01:08 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Jimmy,

Of course you can call me Blackie.....you won't be banned....just don't call me "nigger", that's all....otherwise, I don't mind being called a black....muahahahahah!!!!!
At least I know there is no color issue here, hehe....

You actually spoke to me, but you were very busy grooming your cats as it was their turn to be in the ring again, so I think you don't remember. Izyandanial wanted to introduce me to you (she bought Kigger from you) and "dragged" me to your table. Maybe you might remember giving me a piece of Angels salmon treat to feed your cat and it unceremoniously grabbed it from my hand?
Must be age factor, but since you mention I think I remember some girls feeding my coons my salmon sashimi. Next time we meet pls intoduce again coz I don't know which one is you, hehe....

Anyway, I saw how much your cat loved it, and bought a pack for my Blackie to try........and he's hooked on it ever since.
yeah! it's like drug but healthy drug so it's OK, hahah..

And I spoke at length with your...hmmm.....that gentleman who stood next to you? I've forgotten who he is......
The skinny or huge one, I don't want to say fat bcoz can be quite sensitive sometime, hehe....

I would love to be a slave to a Maine Coon, but I think it will have to remain on my wishlist. I don't think my master Blackie, the fake maine coon, will welcome another cat into the family, especially a real maine coon. He thinks he's an aristocat, and it might break his heart if I disillusion him.
So.. you had only one cat?? Sometime it is quite a problem if he is an alpha cat otherwise it is only a matter of time.
I see blackie is 007 James Bond, do you know my Sean Coonery is also James Bond??

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 11-21-2008, 01:10 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Sillylupie, MC look alike not fake, sound like pirate copy, hehe.....

The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 11-21-2008, 01:13 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Bina dear, it is possible for Blackie the fake Maine Coon to turn into the actual thing.....with hair extensions, I mean, fur extensions.
Then, he can pass off as a Maine Coon kitten.....muahahahahaha!!!

Jimmy, can you sell me the fur you shedded from your Lee Simon? I think that colour should match....
Simon sheded fur is free so no need to pay lor! haha......

Old 11-21-2008, 01:27 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bareen View Post
Actually the event poster of SCC had been on every PetShop the whole of this year and the show date had been stated on the poster too.

What the story behind the missing MC from the previous year show. At that time I was not so serious with cat yet.....
I see... we had no idea it was already strongly publicize as we were waiting for the officially announcement of the show & confirmation of the quarantine waiver. Coz if we buy our ticket before the announcement it will be at our own risk if the club decide to make any changes.

The missing MC kitten is a long story but it was during the show in Kuching in 2005 if I'm not wrong about the year. The best part is that the stealer know exactly which one to steal as there were 2 kittens in the carrier & he or she stole the best in show kitten only.

Old 11-21-2008, 01:48 PM
Banned User

fancycoon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to fancycoon Send a message via Yahoo to fancycoon Send a message via Skype™ to fancycoon

welcome jimmy...

are u gonna join the upcoming show in summit? btw..what you think of polydactyl mco? should bring in as breeding stock?

if the litter out from poly is non poly, will the kitten carry the poly gene too?
Old 11-21-2008, 01:53 PM
Kucing Garong

Send a message via MSN to Bareen Send a message via Yahoo to Bareen Send a message via Skype™ to Bareen

Quote:
I see... we had no idea it was already strongly publicize as we were waiting for the officially announcement of the show & confirmation of the quarantine waiver. Coz if we buy our ticket before the announcement it will be at our own risk if the club decide to make any changes.

The missing MC kitten is a long story but it was during the show in Kuching in 2005 if I'm not wrong about the year. The best part is that the stealer know exactly which one to steal as there were 2 kittens in the carrier & he or she stole the best in show kitten only.
The last Int Cat Show was in Nov 2006. The missing MC must have reach it ultimate size by now.

I seldom sees MC here in Kuching. The first MC I really come close to see was at SCC The Spring cat show last Sept. He was the "Guess The Cat Weight" contest cat of the show. People are really impress by his appearence and size.

This the pic of the MC at The Spring cat show.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:12 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancycoon View Post
welcome jimmy...

are u gonna join the upcoming show in summit? btw..what you think of polydactyl mco? should bring in as breeding stock?

if the litter out from poly is non poly, will the kitten carry the poly gene too?
It depend on whether you want to see me there or not, hahah.... Polydactly MCO! why bother to breed them as they are not recognize in cat show & what the purpose for, after all there are plenty more good lines out there to breed to.

Old 11-21-2008, 02:13 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
The last Int Cat Show was in Nov 2006. The missing MC must have reach it ultimate size by now.

I seldom sees MC here in Kuching. The first MC I really come close to see was at SCC The Spring cat show last Sept. He was the "Guess The Cat Weight" contest cat of the show. People are really impress by his appearence and size.

This the pic of the MC at The Spring cat show.
Any idea whose MCO it is??

Old 11-21-2008, 02:22 PM
Kucing Garong

Quote:
Any idea whose MCO it is??
I dont know the guy name but I am sure he's one of the SCC members. Only saw him when he loaded the cat from the carrier to the cage. I can find out, if you really want to know.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:22 PM
Banned User

fancycoon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to fancycoon Send a message via Yahoo to fancycoon Send a message via Skype™ to fancycoon

Quote:
It depend on whether you want to see me there or not, hahah.... Polydactly MCO! why bother to breed them as they are not recognize in cat show & what the purpose for, after all there are plenty more good lines out there to breed to.

aiyaa..i want you there laaa..if not no fun laaa...im just checking about poly as poly carry big bone type mco...thats all..
Old 11-21-2008, 02:35 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
I dont know the guy name but I am sure he's one of the SCC members. Only saw him when he loaded the cat from the carrier to the cage. I can find out, if you really want to know.
Wud be interested to know.

Old 11-21-2008, 02:44 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancycoon View Post
aiyaa..i want you there laaa..if not no fun laaa...im just checking about poly as poly carry big bone type mco...thats all..
Look forward to see you then, hehe....

I think there are many large boning non poly MCO out here but do remember that size is not everything & I have proven many times that my smaller MCO had no problem beating their larger competitor.