Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself to our fun community and meet some new friends here!

Old 11-26-2008, 12:18 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hello to all from Coony

Awwh....Jimmy, got agenda also never mind mah, if you get all the nice cats. Why don't you post all pics of your cats in your profile page so we can go and drool over them as and when we want?

When I was a young girl, I used to believe that if I stare at photos of those beautiful East European models I'd grow up to be as beautiful. Hehe, it didn't happen of course.

But now, maybe, if I stare hard and long at your beautiful cats, maybe Blackie will start to look like them.....gakakakakakak!!
Old 11-28-2008, 10:45 AM
PetFinder Guru

filinlee is on a distinguished road

hye jimmy...

wondering if ur shop sells the cat and dog repellent... to keep them away from scratching furniture and stuffs...

i din notice it yesterday...
Old 11-28-2008, 04:32 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Awwh....Jimmy, got agenda also never mind mah, if you get all the nice cats. Why don't you post all pics of your cats in your profile page so we can go and drool over them as and when we want?

When I was a young girl, I used to believe that if I stare at photos of those beautiful East European models I'd grow up to be as beautiful. Hehe, it didn't happen of course.

But now, maybe, if I stare hard and long at your beautiful cats, maybe Blackie will start to look like them.....gakakakakakak!!
Maybe I will if I can find their photos bcoz right now my camera is still spoil, hehe...

Your blackie don't have to stare at any of my cats to look pretty as he is already gorgeous in his own way.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 11-28-2008, 04:36 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinlee View Post
hye jimmy...

wondering if ur shop sells the cat and dog repellent... to keep them away from scratching furniture and stuffs...

i din notice it yesterday...
Run out of stock on repellent but it's not necessary the only best way to prevent them from scratching your furniture. Do you have any cat furniture for them, how many & what type??

The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 11-28-2008, 04:40 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
Run out of stock on repellent but it's not necessary the only best way to prevent them from scratching your furniture. Do you have any cat furniture for them, how many & what type??
well actually..its for my bf.. his kitties are really notty... pooing at the bottom of the curtains...

we did provide a litter box but she dun wan... she sleep in the litter sand and poo+pee at the curtains + any clothings in sight.... *sigh*.. teach already... but still so stubborn...
Old 11-28-2008, 04:44 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
well actually..its for my bf.. his kitties are really notty... pooing at the bottom of the curtains...

we did provide a litter box but she dun wan... she sleep in the litter sand and poo+pee at the curtains + any clothings in sight.... *sigh*.. teach already... but still so stubborn...
How old is the the kitties, where did he get them & how many are there??

Old 11-28-2008, 04:56 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
How old is the the kitties, where did he get them & how many are there??
total 3 kitties... 2- 1 mother (horlicks + tiger), the one poo+peeing (cik muk) is from another mother cat...
cik muk is roughly about 3months plus2...she is the one pooing...they r my bf's cats.. not strays..

plus now, cik muk is teaching tiger to do the same thing as she is..
Old 11-28-2008, 05:12 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
total 3 kitties... 2- 1 mother (horlicks + tiger), the one poo+peeing (cik muk) is from another mother cat...
cik muk is roughly about 3months plus2...she is the one pooing...they r my bf's cats.. not strays..

plus now, cik muk is teaching tiger to do the same thing as she is..
Can I ask how many litter box he had, how often does he scoop the pee & poo, how long before he clean & change the cat sand. How long have cik muk been doing his business at the curtain?? Maybe you shud provide some basket or cushion for the kitties so that they won't be sleeping in the litter box, if this behaviors is not corrected it can become a permanent habit.

Old 11-28-2008, 05:35 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Can I ask how many litter box he had, how often does he scoop the pee & poo, how long before he clean & change the cat sand. How long have cik muk been doing his business at the curtain?? Maybe you shud provide some basket or cushion for the kitties so that they won't be sleeping in the litter box, if this behaviors is not corrected it can become a permanent habit.
the adult cats pee n poo in the toilet.. only the small 3 kitties using the klitter box.. a big one... very often i assure u...

cik muk doing her business at the curtain for quite sometime already... we always catch her... initially we scolded her...then she learnt to pee in the toilet by herself.. but the poo still at the curtains...

we provided a place for him to sleep with thick cloths and everything.. still dun wan.. instead the sleeping place she go poo pulak...
Old 11-28-2008, 11:12 PM
CFA Ambassador

arisham is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to arisham

Erm...I have bad experienced with my Tascha as well...

I notice she likes to poo on the carpet...so, remove the carpet for a month..and see what going to happen...again, she poo on the sofa...then i realize she the type of cat that doesn;t like to share her litter box with others..moreever, when they already used it. The problem gone after I installed a few litter box.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:41 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Awwwh.....thank you so much, Jimmy. That's so sweet of you.

Quote:

Your blackie don't have to stare at any of my cats to look pretty as he is already gorgeous in his own way.
Filin, I also think maybe adding a few more litter boxes might solve your problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arisham View Post
The problem gone after I installed a few litter box.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:14 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
the adult cats pee n poo in the toilet.. only the small 3 kitties using the klitter box.. a big one... very often i assure u...

cik muk doing her business at the curtain for quite sometime already... we always catch her... initially we scolded her...then she learnt to pee in the toilet by herself.. but the poo still at the curtains...

we provided a place for him to sleep with thick cloths and everything.. still dun wan.. instead the sleeping place she go poo pulak...
filinlee, just like what Arisham & blackie007 said, add in another 1 or 2 litter box. I think your cik muk is treating the liiter box as her sleeping place rather then as a poo box, you shud also remove the curtain & try to remove any poo or pee smell from there otherwise she will continue to do it as if it shud be the regular place for her business. The cat always do something for a reason you just have to find out what it is.