Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 07:16 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Yup, why go to someone's home in the middle of the night if you have no intention to search? Did they plan to believe Jorg & wife when they said they don't have Kuning? Were they going to say, "thank you, we believe you" and walk away amicably??? I didn't get that impression from the translated text.

And how in the world did they even find out where Jorg & wife live? I think it's a breach of a person's privacy if a stranger pays a call to you at your home uninvited.

And like Lupie said, what is an MBPJ person doing in a DBKL territory???? It's outside their jurisdiction!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Yes, both sides have their own stories BUT I find the other hard to believe. If you don't have an attention to "search", you wouldn't be knocking so late at night with MBPJ personnels - rite?

Come to think of it, being outside of MBPJ jurisdiction (i.e Bkt Bintang), this is clearly "favouritism" in action. I'd say, it is a "bullying"? So, DIMB, what do you have to comment about this?

I agree it is an act of intimidation. It's how bullies, Ah Longs and gangsters work. Nice to know the YB and company have these qualities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
To any person, this is an act of intimidation. (I was traumatized and suffered stress on 2 separate occasion when 'relatives' wanted to see my dying mother and another time a neighbor saying his house was leaking water at the middle of the night. Needless to say, I lodged a police report.) And for a YB and company, comes knocking at the middle of the night, sure will be traumatized, added to being pregnant and suffered miscarriage before. You know, YB, if you are reading this, you shouldn't have gone to people's home late at night. And I am vocal about this is because I empathize with Sharul. You only know how it feels if you have been there before. And, if something untoward were to happened to Sharul and her unborn baby, YB and co, have to be prepared to take accountability and responsibility for your actions.

I agree with this whole-heartedly. Why isn't the MPK councilor flamed? Oh I forgot....if you have muscles & power, you can get away with murder. It's a nice, balanced world we live in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
The main culprit here is the MPK councilor who led the Pulau Ketam residents to dump dogs in the hell island. And he should be the one taking the fire. FFF, SPCA and the rest are only picking up this fellow shit. Damn celaka. Now he is just goyang kaki, and dunno what he is doing to pay for his actions.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:58 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Unhappy The height of animal cruelty ...

May the rescue efforts continue ... and after all the boo-ha-ha dies off (like Highland Towers), merciful Heavens, may there be no more of such cruel dumpings there or elsewhere (possibility of repeated such actions are always possible because some humans remain unremorseful and unrepentant ... memory is always short ... and history almost always repeats itself ... sighhhhhhh!!!!! I don't think animal lovers can bear going through another such emotional upheaval again ....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extracted from http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/stor...&sec=lifefocus

Saturday May 30, 2009
The height of animal cruelty

Stories by SHOBA MANO

The dog rescuers of Pulau Selat Kering and Pulau Tengah are returning with gruesome stories of starving dogs turning on each other and indifferent Pulau Ketam islanders.

In late April, animal activist Sabrina Yeap read a Chinese newspaper report where independent animal rescuers complained of dogs being abandoned on uninhabited islands off Pulau Ketam, near Port Klang.

Shocked, Yeap shared her concerns with fellow activist and blogger, Terence Victor Smith, better known as TV Smith. He immediately went on an expedition to investigate the matter.

What Smith reported shocked the world — Pulau Ketam villagers were rounding up stray dogs by the hundreds and shipping them off to die a slow and painful death on uninhabited islands, Pulau Selat Kering and Pulau Tengah, where food is scarce.

Struggling to survive in the mangrove swamps, the larger dogs cannibalised the weaker, smaller ones. Others held on for dear life on twigs, branches and mangroves which were also home to venomous snakes.

Smith spoke with the Sg Lima village headman who was about to embark on his own “deportation” mission, and convinced him to take him (Smith) along to the island dumps.

“I was shocked to see scrawny dogs loitering on the fringes of what wasn’t much of an island. The ground was just tree branches and twigs over seawater.

“The dogs were trying to sit and stand on the mangrove roots and branches. The soil there was like quicksand, and their weight just pulled the animals in,” said Smith.

Local fishermen told Smith that since there was no food or drinking water on the islands, the desperate dogs swam to nearby kelongs (fish farm made up of wooden platforms and sheds out in the sea) to save themselves.

However, they were thrown back into the sea.

The fishermen said some drowned and others, having no other choice, returned to the islands.

Armed with a haunting photo of a wet puppy trying to balance itself on fallen branches, Smith rode the boat home, determined to expose the problem.

“When I called Sabrina, she immediately asked me to commit to taking 20 dogs from Sg Lima, to stop the headman there from dumping the dogs.

“It worked. The Sg Lima headman postponed his mission,” said Smith, who turned the haunting photo of the wet puppy into a poster which he uploaded on his blog site.

It resulted in a global outcry. Donations poured in from Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, the UK and the US, which allowed Yeap and Smith to immediately embark on a rescue mission.

They set up the Rescue Mission Secretariat run by volunteers who are all independent animal rescuers. Now, they also help reply to hundreds of e-mails which arrive each day from around the world. An update has been posted on Smith’s blog site, http://www.mycen.com.my/rescue/updates02.html.

The first rescue took place on May 2. They retrieved a black-and-white terrier whom rescuers named Hope. The next day, rescuers managed to save the “poster puppy” and named her Cleo.

Yeap now has her hands full with 21 rescued dogs at her animal sanctuary, Furry Friends Farm (FFF) in Kundang, Selangor. She said it broke her heart to think of all the money going into rescue missions, when it could have been more effectively spent on spaying and neutering campaigns instead.

FFF’s rescue mission soon hit the headlines of Malaysia’s mainstream newspapers. Then, The Star made another shocking revelation: Pulau Ketam residents had trapped and dumped the dogs on the island since early March, with allocations allegedly provided by Klang Municipal councillor (MPK), Tee Beng Lee.

“The MPK should have initiated proper spaying campaigns and enacted regulations to stop pet dumping and illegal breeders from flourishing,” said Yeap.

Pamela Lim Cheng Yoke, a diving instructor and FFF volunteer and director of rescue operations, said, “I’ve camped overnight at the rescue site and heard the wails of anguish from a multitude of dogs drifting out from the island. It is a desperate cry so urgent that I am frustrated I cannot move faster to save them.”

Smith said fishermen told them that the snakes in the swamps were so venomous that an adult could die within 20 minutes of being bitten! And the nearest hospital is an hour away.

“Once, I fell into quicksand and had to be pulled out by the rescue party. Any dog who encountered the same would not have been so lucky,” he added.

On May 19, an insurance agent from Prudential Assurance Malaysia, who had heard of the dangers faced by the rescue team, persuaded his company to provide free personal accident insurance coverage for them.

Hulu Selangor district councillor Karin Lee was among the rescuers. Rolling up her sleeves, she worked with the volunteers to build feeding stations for the abandoned animals. She even dove into the sea to save a dog.

“I understand the rescue team’s frustration. I am now convinced that Ronnie Liu (chairman of the Selangor State Exco for Local Government) is right in his goal of creating a ‘Humane Selangor’.

“This is why I am organising a spaying and neutering campaign at a residential area in Kuala Kubu Baru this June. I’m hoping this will be a pilot project that can be replicated in other districts and eventually throughout the country,” she said.

“On one of my trips to Pulau Ketam, I noticed a dog tied up in the compound of a house. I asked the lady beside it why it was necessary to tie the dog in its own compound. She said it’s fierce and must be kept secure,” said Smith.

“Then I asked if she could at least put it on a longer leash, at which point she asked what I was doing there. I said I was part of the team rescuing the dogs on Pulau Selat Kering.

“She then said ‘Oh, I hear the dogs are eating each other there’, and burst into laughter. It made my blood go cold,” said Smith, who believes this attitude proves that the lack of animal welfare education in Malaysia and an apathetic federal government is the root of the problem.

FFF is appealing to the public to come forward and adopt the rescued dogs.

“They have been through a great ordeal and we will only consider those who are sincere and committed to giving them loving homes,” said Yeap.

For updates on the rescue mission and to learn how to help the Furry Friends Farm to rescue, recuperate and re-home Pulau Ketam’s abandoned dogs, visit: http://www.mycen.com.my/rescue/updates02.html, write to tvsmith@gmail.com or call Sabrina Yeap at 016-631 9018.

Picture 1: Rescuers (L-R): activist TV Smith, Hulu Langat district councillor Karin Lee, Furry Friends Farm’s Sabrina Yeap and Tracks Adventures’ Marjorie Gabriel.

Picture 2:
Yeap with MBPJ councillor K. W. Mak comforting a rescued dog.

— DANIEL TANG
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	f_pg12karin.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	5642   Click image for larger version

Name:	f_pg13rescue.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	5643  
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 06-01-2009 at 09:05 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:16 PM
PetFinder Guru

melmel is on a distinguished road

Notice Board from SPCA

Day 11: Traps Moved To New Location
Friday, 22nd May 2009

Today Jorg and a volunteer went to survey the island again based on the new information obtained. As there were no more dogs visible at the location they were abandoned at, they moved the traps to the inlets where we saw signs of more dogs yesterday. No dogs had been caught in the traps for the last few days.

The traps will be placed securely on our floating platforms, and will be monitored by other Indonesian workers in the area, and they will notify SPCA if any dogs are trapped in our absence.

Karuna and Cuddly will be back from the vets tomorrow!

Day 12 : Jabatan Laut Chips In
Sunday, 24th May 2009

Thanks to the good folks at Jabatan Laut, we have a boat to use today! Representatives from the Malaysian Nature Society (MNS) came with us, to survey the mangroves and offer ideas for our rescue mission. The team split into two later, with several staff and volunteers going to Pulau Ketam and the rest remaining on Pulau Selat Kering.

Due to the low-tide, the big boat could not enter into the inlet to the floating platforms. No dogs had been caught in the traps yet, but the team saw a group of 5 dogs barking at a monitor lizard on the shoreline! The dogs ran away as we approached, but as soon as we backed away a safe distance, they came out to the shore again and harassed the monitor lizard. With the help of the Indonesian workers nearby, we hope to rescue and bring back these dogs soon!

Pix 1 : Pulau Babi @ Pulau Rusa is submerged deep in the water during high-tide, without even roots for the dogs to cling to
Pix 2 : Fallen and twisted trees, a result of a storm the previous day
Pix 3 : Move the traps to the inlets
Pix 4 : The traps will be placed securely on our floating platforms
Pix 5 / 6 : Pulau Ketam dog looking warily at us
Pix 7 : Malaysian Nature Society (MNS)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Ketam 71.jpg
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	5662   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 72.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	5663   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 78.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	5664   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 79.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	5665   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 80.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	5666  

Name:	Ketam 81.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	5667   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 82.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	5668  
Old 06-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmel View Post
Thks 4 speaking out 4 justice. Watever e-news or SPCA press release I uploaded, FFF faithful supporters sure w / b there 2 slam me 4 no reason : don highlight with red color lah, I think u made ur own statement, i m tired wi u lah, don make any judgement . It seems tis forum is manipulated by tem.

Tey refrain me 2 post my comments whereas tey r free 2 judge baseless story inclding damaging message tat uploaded by 'furdog' re somebody trespass FFF, release recuperated dogs fr d cage, somebody kacau FFF lah. d worst was he kept on posting repeating message on Kuning missing.

Wen he came 2 noe abt d threaten miscarriage of mrs Dolittle due 2 tresspass of FFF member & Edward Lee, he immediate responsed with a joyful manner, so sickening. I remember wen he was insulted by a forum member here called 'Dreay' , he just kept quiet without even dare 2 defense 4 himself ! Wat a shame

Whether I highlight or post d link r non of ur biz. U shd tell ur crony furdog not 2 b a copycat by highlighting d same red color (as wat I did ) on its message !! Believe u must b so boring tat lead u in making such silly comment 2 provoke a fight !

Btw, I'll still upload SPCA e-news & press release, I'll still voice out my comments too regardless how d culptirs condemned me
That's right, hypocrite, go flatter yourself and keep doing so because every word that you speak incriminates you like hell as the arrogant, spiteful and catty person that you reveal yourself to be!

Using the word "dog" as in your "Furdog" name-calling antics in a derogatory manner speaks volumes about your real attitude towards animals and as such it can be interpreted that whatever the tune you sing under the SPCA banner stinks until high heaven in hypocrisy!

People like me choose to ignore irrelevant people who shouts mindless insults at the forum because we treasure our precious time and do not waste our valuable resources with such irrelevant people ... only people with time to waste and have no goal in life sit there arguing and instigate others to draw them into their wasteful pastime.

I did not rejoice over Shahrul's threatened miscarriage as I do not rejoice in others' misfortune unlike you, so do not go around twisting and turning facts, fanning trouble like the true "batu api" that you have revealed yourself to be with nothing better to do in life other than indulging inciting trouble to while away your time at the expense of others and suffering animals.

With this revelation of your despicable nature and people like you, I am now beginning to understand how such a pure and simple act of rushing in to rescue the suffering dogs of Pulau Ketam by a group of compassionate people risking their own lives and jobs in the process managed to explode into such a stinking bomb and shameful fiasco!

Nobody condemns you, your own reckless, spiteful and catty actions condemn you ... and people like you create problems for and bring shame to SPCA!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 06-01-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Default Kuning has been found ...

Latest development ... Great news ... Rescue Dog Kuning has been found !!!

... so now, enough of distractions and time lost ... let us get on with rescue of whatever dogs are left (if any are left ) ...

.... thanks be unto the Almighty God and thanks for all the united one-in-mind and one-in-spirit prayers from all forumers!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	AdiCarryGrace.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	5673  

Last edited by FurKids; 06-01-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:49 PM
PetFinder Guru

melmel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
That's right, hypocrite, go flatter yourself and keep doing so because every word that you speak incriminates you like hell as the arrogant, spiteful and catty person that you reveal yourself to be!
Using the word dog as in your "Furdog" name-calling antics in a derogatory manner speaks volumes about your real attitude towards animals and as such it can be interpreted that whatever the tune you sing under the SPCA banner stinks until high heaven in hypocrisy!

People like me choose to ignore irrelevant people who shouts mindless insults at the forum because we treasure our precious time and do not waste our valuable resources with such irrelevant people ... only people with time to waste and have no goal in life sit there arguing and instigate others to draw them into their wasteful pastime.

I did not rejoice over Shahrul's threatened miscarriage as I do not rejoice in others' misfortune unlike you, so do not go around twisting and turning facts, fanning trouble like the true "batu api" that you have revealed yourself to be with nothing better to do in life other than indulging inciting trouble to while away your time at the expense of others and suffering animals.

With this revelation of your despicable nature and people like you, I am now beginning to understand how such a pure and simple act of rushing in to rescue the suffering dogs of Pulau Ketam by a group of compassionate people risking their own lives and jobs in the process managed to explode into such a stinking bomb and shameful fiasco!

Nobody condemns you, your own reckless, spiteful and catty actions condemn you ... and people like you create problems for and bring shame to SPCA!
I m very prepared 2 look beyond all d madness tat has taken place. As a supporter 2 FFF, u r a big shame 2 FFF.

U shd be ashamed of urself by posting baseless & premeditated allegation re somebody kacau FFF, trespass d farm & release d recuperated dogs fr cage. u were so prejudiced by cursing 'keji & evil' b4 finding out d truth - base on ur biased judgement. Ask urself again r u practising justice wen probe out ur 1-sided comment ?

u r so heartless who appeared t/b a long winded old lady by kept on repeating on Kuning missing. U hv nothing but hate, hate & more retaliation in u that resulting Kuning missing bcame a very personal & complicated issue

Dear all, log-on to Mrs Dolittle thread re "SPCA Ampang in need of more adopters', it reflex how u kept condemning Mrs Dolittle on every effort & excellent ideas she brought up. U tend 2 share ur frustration & hatred on SPCA by relieving ur dissatisfaction 2 Mrs Dolittle. u hv shown ur little consideration for SPCA volunteers 2 speak !

U not only condemned Mrs Dolittle, u were very rude 2 'Dreay', 'Daphne 85'. U recalled d sad memory of 'Daphne 85' wen u dig out her beloved pet tat oredi died while arguing wi her on tis forum. U shd go 2 hell, not me. u r d one which cause Mrs Dolittle & her baby to udrgo all kind of suffer. Pathetically, wen i urge everybory 2 pray 4 Mrs Dolittle, ur immediate crazy responce was u chose 2 pray 4 a lost dog (which u hv removed). Tis serves a clear indication tat u tried 2 prolong ur anger by aggravating Mrs Dolittle pain. Worse still, u r yet 2 repent

Moreover, u implied tat was somebody launching a hidden attack on tis thread after u were told by d Petfinder founder not 2 exaggerate Kuning missing as u had overshadow d animal rescuing effort & wld lead 2 a strife btw 2 party's supporters. Inevitably u step on ppl's toe & u enjoy fr it ! Listen, there is no hidden attack as construed on tis thread !

Frankly u shd realize tat u hv brought tis thread 2 this stage with disrespect particular fr me on u. u shd hv known fr d beginning b4 u posted d misleading message ! It’s a shame tat u have put ur hatred above the welfare of d animals & a baby's life.

Last edited by melmel; 06-03-2009 at 09:49 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

My dear, your words and actions condemn you again ... I have no associations with FFF, just admire the guts of a little lady with a big heart for animals ...
Old 06-02-2009, 12:20 AM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
My dear, your words and actions condemn you again ... I have no associations with FFF, just admire the guts of a little lady with a big heart for animals ...
FK, if you support FFF, be proud to admit it, don't hide behind words and say that you are not "associated!". Be proud and say, I support FFF ... no one will "condemn" your kind self for supporting FFF, like the way you like to "condemn" others for supporting SPCA.

So, KUNING now found? An apology is now due????

Thanks Melmel for posting the updates, we need a balance world here! :)
Bravo for lashing out too ... :)

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-02-2009, 07:41 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
So, KUNING now found? An apology is now due????
You're far from silly, Lupie!

I sit here, scratching my head, and then banging it on the desk, wondering who jumped to the conclusion that, because Kuning had gone missing, the folks from SPCA had dog-napped him!

Last time I checked, SPCA had no shortage of dogs. Even yellow mongrels they had aplenty. They don't need to steal more from Pulau Ketam. Yes, I understand that Kuning has been helpful in the rescue effort (and blessings upon him for that), but even so, why on earth would Jorg remove him and hide him away? This line of thinking is something out of a far-fetched movie plot. A goofy, far-fetched movie plot.

I agree with Lupie than apologies are due, and if the end result is that, heaven forbid, Shahrul loses her baby, those apologies should come with legal action.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:10 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Default The Star Newspaper: Rescue Dog Kuning To Resume Action ....

From http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...893&sec=nation

Tuesday June 2, 2009
Missing Rescue Dog Kuning Found

By WANI MUTHIAH

KLANG: The missing dog Kuning has been found and it is expected to be back in action rescuing dogs from the infamous Pulau Selat Kuning soon.

The handsome mixed-breed canine was found by two independent rescuers, who thought it was just another dumped dog as it was lying in the mud and had a limp, on the island two weeks ago.

They took the dog home and only realised that it was the much talked about Kuning after reading about its disappearance in the Weekender pullout of The Star last Saturday.

They immediately contacted blogger TV Smith, who initiated and heads the Furry Friends Farm rescue team, and returned Kuning to him on the same day.

After recovering in a veterinary clinic for two days, Kuning returned to the kelong (floating fish farm), near Pulau Selat Kering, where it lived and helped carry out the rescue work.

“We are relieved that Kuning is back and hope that it would help us rescue more dogs,” said TV Smith who took Kuning home in a chartered boat yesterday.

TV Smith said Kuning’s welfare would be monitored and it would be well cared for once the rescue work is over.

Animal welfare activists were upset when Kuning went missing a few weeks ago.

With its disappearance, the rescue mission had grounded to a halt as no dog could be rescued without its intervention.

Kuning helped rescuers by swimming to Pulau Selat Kering and herding the dogs into cages and traps set by the rescue teams.

About 400 dogs had been abandoned on the desolate island by Pulau Ketam residents early this year.

Many of them are believed to have died of hunger while the stronger ones survived by eating canine carcasses.

Pictures from http://www.mycen.com.my/rescue/updates.html
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	kuning_01.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	5676   Click image for larger version

Name:	kuning_02.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	5677   Click image for larger version

Name:	kuning_03.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	5678   Click image for larger version

Name:	kuning_04.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	5679   Click image for larger version

Name:	kuning_05.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	5680  

Name:	kuning_06.jpg
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	5681   Click image for larger version

Name:	kuning_07.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	5682  
Old 06-04-2009, 05:46 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
You're far from silly, Lupie!

I sit here, scratching my head, and then banging it on the desk, wondering who jumped to the conclusion that, because Kuning had gone missing, the folks from SPCA had dog-napped him!

Last time I checked, SPCA had no shortage of dogs. Even yellow mongrels they had aplenty. They don't need to steal more from Pulau Ketam. Yes, I understand that Kuning has been helpful in the rescue effort (and blessings upon him for that), but even so, why on earth would Jorg remove him and hide him away? This line of thinking is something out of a far-fetched movie plot. A goofy, far-fetched movie plot.

I agree with Lupie than apologies are due, and if the end result is that, heaven forbid, Shahrul loses her baby, those apologies should come with legal action.
Amanda,

I was going thru this very long discussion and you summed it up very nicely.

I talked to Mrs. Dolittle a couple days back and I can feel her pain and suffering. I sometimes ask myself what sort of deranged mind thinks it's perfectly ok to hurt a fellow animal lover that way with baseless accusations just because they may have a different opinion of the organizations they work with.

I hope that now that Kuning has been found and NOT with SPCA, that all those Batu APIs would come out and apologise. All the insinuations about 'certain' organizations kidnapping kuning is sickening to the extreme. These people hide behind 'oh I am so wonderful because i save animals' and yet go about destroying others because they don't agree with them.

And legal action ought to be taken as well as someone has been hurt on purpose. I sincerely hope Mrs Dolittle considers that.

I am also going to shut down this thread if negative postings do not stop and people who continues to violate our terms of use will be given infractions or banned permanently.

Andy and I have been quite patient and both sides are accusing us of favoritism and this has to stop. There are no SIDES, people!... please remember that. There's only 'good' and 'evil' intentions and I can see a lot of good intentions gone bad here.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:34 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

She as staff of SPCA, hope can get association appoint a lawyer help her get back the justice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Amanda,

I was going thru this very long discussion and you summed it up very nicely.

I talked to Mrs. Dolittle a couple days back and I can feel her pain and suffering. I sometimes ask myself what sort of deranged mind thinks it's perfectly ok to hurt a fellow animal lover that way with baseless accusations just because they may have a different opinion of the organizations they work with.

I hope that now that Kuning has been found and NOT with SPCA, that all those Batu APIs would come out and apologise. All the insinuations about 'certain' organizations kidnapping kuning is sickening to the extreme. These people hide behind 'oh I am so wonderful because i save animals' and yet go about destroying others because they don't agree with them.

And legal action ought to be taken as well as someone has been hurt on purpose. I sincerely hope Mrs Dolittle considers that.

I am also going to shut down this thread if negative postings do not stop and people who continues to violate our terms of use will be given infractions or banned permanently.

Andy and I have been quite patient and both sides are accusing us of favoritism and this has to stop. There are no SIDES, people!... please remember that. There's only 'good' and 'evil' intentions and I can see a lot of good intentions gone bad here.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:54 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

How is Mrs Dolittle, Ezer? Is she ok? And how's her baby? I hope the doctors were able to save her baby from being miscarried? From your post, it sounds like she lost her baby after all. I hope not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Old 06-05-2009, 02:31 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

Hello my dear friends (including those who "don't fancy me"),

I'm gonna write in a "rojak" language here. Mind not so straight . Sudahlah kawan-kawan, jangan gaduh lagi ya. Shahrul just want to tell the truth here, about what had happened, but please.... jangan jadikan issue lagi ya.

We are all animal lovers kan. That's what we are. Why must hate one another for no reason? Why must this happened? What good does it do to us? Nothing my dear friends. Yes I am really sad and hurt due to this event.

Yes, those four men came to our house around 11.30 pm. We were already sleeping and heard loud knocking on our door. Thought i was imagining it. But it got louder and stronger. The four men were as mentioned, YB Edward, son Simon (a lovely guy), Daniel and Mak from MBPJ. Surprisingly, Pamela does not show her face, instead she was busy harassing some neighbors. That's what the neighbors told me when i got back from the hospital. Not being there and only referring to her recording, how did she know the actual condition of the house and the animals in my humble shelter? For us, if we fail to clean the house after 3 days, we consider it as filthy. If anyone has visited our place, especially the vets, they themselves said our place is real clean. We never leave our babies in their own filth. We clean the shelter twice daily without fail. They get to play 3 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening.

I wonder why didn't she have the balls to show her face that night? Why be the culprit who lead all these men to the house and made a fool out of them.

Don't ask me how they found out where we live. Well, must be some devil who leads the evil to disturb the peacefulness. These kind of people will never be happy nor satisfied if someone is not hurt or destroyed. I wonder... is there an award for their doings? These kind of person always feed on bad energy which are hate, envy and anger... Don't they have any believes? Don't they believe in karma? Don't they even believe in GOD?

Well, YB Edward and Mak asked if they could take a look at our shelter, which is in the back of the house and Daniel insisted to come in to the house or else he cannot sleep that night.

YB Edward and Mak were lead to the back of the house and saw no KUNING, only to see "black and white, brindle, black and brown, white and light brown and some cats in cat bungalows". Daniel went in to the house and was disappointed to "not see what he wanted to see". No KUNING to be found. He searched all the rooms including under our small dining table which can't even fit a small size dog .

Dear friends, with a kind of culprit behind these men.... do you think they will stop from coming if we do not allow them to go on with the spot check? Do you think they'll leave us alone? I doubt so. The devil will not be happy until ITS BEING FED WITH SUFFERINGS...

I do not want to put the entire blame on these men... i believe they were provoked and made to believe the lies which had been fed into their heads. I know, how? YB Edward, a reputable man like you, with your position, and having to raise a beautiful (character) wise son... i can tell from this YB, you are not a bad person. Why came all the way when PJ area needed you that night, the same night JAYA SUPERMARKET COLLAPSED? But please do not let yourself to be fooled by an idiot who is also destroying the reputation of another "animal organization" whom she is volunteering for or EVEN YOUR REPUTATION.

Later that night, it was almost 1am, received a phone call from a man call Ritchie Omar offering me RM1000 if KUNING is returned to him and he is willing to take KUNING since he has a big area and a beautiful place. WHAT? Those men came to take KUNING and to be returned to the kelong and now, this guy who claimed to be a good friend of those men wanting to "ADOPT" KUNING?!!! WHAT A TWIST!!!!

MBPJ, it is totally out of your jurisdiction to come all the way to Kuala Lumpur in the middle of the night to check on our animals and made unwise comment. We are proud to be the only residence who happen to be Muslim, to have care and to take in all the strays in Tengkat Tong Shin and Alor. Do you know that there is no stray dogs in that area anymore? I personally have been doing this for the last 8 years. Way back before i was married, I am brave enough to be in that "black area" and befriended every TOM DICK and HARRY. Its a survival cause. If you feel that the dogs shouldn't be in the small cage, why not get us a bigger place in an area where most people would understand what we are doing... Do you even understand about dogs? What will happened if you have the numbers like we do with "packs among packs" and limited space? Do you actually let them roam freely and fight each other and create more noises so we could invite more complains? What are the rest of the people doing there other then complaining instead of helping? Send them to SPCA? They have enough and most of our dogs are what people call "Old dogs" and chances to be re homed are slim.

Dear friends, YB, Mak and Daniel acted like somewhat we say... like some sort of "abang besar" (Taiko). Pointing fingers and unpleasant voice tone to my husband. This is uncalled for. They all kata , "RETURN KUNING, RETURN KUNING TO US (as though KUNING is theirs) or else they make police report... bla...bla...bla... I wonder if the Kelong people really make the police report... anyways, I can find out, not difficult. Zamri, the Kelong owner doesn't even care or want the dogs to be on the kelong (fish farm). All he has is a few INDONESIAN workers who happen to jaga KUNING. But there is no shelter for him up there. I wonder what happen if it rains or if there is a storm?

Lies has been spread about us stealing KUNING FROM THE KELONG AND WORST STILL IT WAS SAID KUNING WAS IN A CAGE. God, please show these lairs the right path of life.

There were too many things happening after that night. We've been personally attacked with all sort of accusations in THE DEVIL'S BLOG. She is so freaking free, infact she works for free for the devil (i mean the real Satan ya, nothing to do with another human or organization). I call this person THE DEVIL'S LITTLE HELPER.

OK... i also received a lot of phone calls from the medias. Would like to take this opportunity to thank them for the truth published in the papers.

Oh ya, received a phone call from one of the reporter of The MM, asking for a copy of my medical report. Told me to fax to her. I said maybe in the evening. After thinking and thinking.... why does she need my medical report for? Is she too, working for the devil? Sorry, have to be really careful.

My MEDICAL REPORT is only meant for the police and the lawyers.

By the way, MY BABY IS STILL IN MY WOMB. HE OR SHE IS GOING TO BE FINE (InsyAllah) even AFTER THE BLEEDING THE NEXT MORNING due to the unwelcome visit.. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM OR HER. AM 7 WEEKS AT LEAST. WAS A THREATEN MISCARRIAGE. HE OR SHE WILL CONTINUE WITH OUR LEGACY...

What am i to do next is not to be told here...

Peace people.

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 06-07-2009 at 09:26 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:42 PM
PetFinder Buddy

baca882004 is on a distinguished road

mrsdolittle! I missed you Missed your kind words, your wise words and your funny comments. I will not refer to the sad incident. Just want to say welcome back and it's about time you pamper and spoil yourself and stop being so selfless. Your rescued dogs will understand
Old 06-05-2009, 02:48 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Hey, thanks god, you are safe. do you issue lawsuit to them? How you going to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Hello my dear friends (including those who "don't fancy me")

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:00 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

shahrul!!!
i missed you! i'm so glad you're alright. you've got my support and friendship and i'll continue to volunteer with you and the rest of the spca team. gossipy bullshit, insane accusations and lies will never change that. i've been volunteering with spca for more than 3 years and i know that no one there would have kidnapped kuning. spca staff and volunteers are not capable of such evil and underhanded actions. see you guys real soon. i miss outreach. take care k.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:09 PM
PetFinder Moderator

this story pay attention by the world of animals rescue organization group . I was help you send to around world. From America to north europe back to asia. First in world this news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
shahrul!!!
i missed you! i'm so glad you're alright. you've got my support and friendship and i'll continue to volunteer with you and the rest of the spca team. gossipy bullshit, insane accusations and lies will never change that. i've been volunteering with spca for more than 3 years and i know that no one there would have kidnapped kuning. spca staff and volunteers are not capable of such evil and underhanded actions. see you guys real soon. i miss outreach. take care k.

Old 06-05-2009, 04:11 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

Kak num,
glad u and ur baby is alright.
All the best to u.

Take care of urself and god bless u.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:00 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by baca882004 View Post
mrsdolittle! I missed you Missed your kind words, your wise words and your funny comments. I will not refer to the sad incident. Just want to say welcome back and it's about time you pamper and spoil yourself and stop being so selfless. Your rescued dogs will understand
Helo there,

Its really nice to hear from you and your concern towards us. What to do la... too many free people who doesn't even understand what they are doing towards themselves nor others.

They do not know how to love themselves first, therefore they will always be unhappy even in A HAPPY EVENT.

Whats the point of these people spreading lies? I do not know. May be that is happiness for them. Well lets just be happy for them, as long as we don't go as "bonkers" as they are.

I've been pampering myself during my emcee (1 week) and will be back to work on Sunday. Found an adopter for my foster puppies and all 3 of them are going to a better home with a big garden and best still, a chicken "tauke".

Lucky little fellas they are. They are very kind to take all three and leave me not worrying to have to visit 3 different places. At least one place at a time... phewwww. A very loving family. All mummy, daddy, daughter and uncle came to the house to look at them.

Am now sad but happy, since the bond is already there and not easy to let go. But to think about what is best for them, am so very happy.

Thanks Mdm. We really appreciate your concern. Lots of love for you from us (including baby too).

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Closed Thread