Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 09-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Petknode Cat Boarding Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
I wish I wud have read this post earlier, damn it, missed the press conference.
Ah...I did post it in my Facebook page early this morning...next time I'll tag you so you don't miss it.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:21 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petknode online petshop

Sad as I may notice, there are very young kittens board with with their mother or pregnant queen been boarded & delivered at the boarding center. This show the attitude of the owners toward the welfare of their cats. Another thing to show how much the owner concern for their cat is that they don't even bother to send their cat to the vet for check up even after been advise to do so.

We cannot just conveniently dump our kids to anybody just becoz we want to go for our holiday. From what I see in the media, that place don't have the proper decent facility to house any cat. How can any owner allow their cat to be board there. Can anyone just trust someone we don't know to pick up our human kid & place them in a nursery, if you think you will not take such chance with your human kid you shud also not take such chance with your furkid.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 09-06-2011, 02:09 PM
PetFinder Administrator

Administrator has disabled reputation

Dear All,

Below is a 10-minute video of the Press Conference organized by MDDB and KTAJ, with first-hand accounts on the event:

Well done to the courageous rescuers and pet owners that saved the starving cats, and for uniting to battle these animal abusers that certainly deserve a severe punishment.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:13 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

Quote:

We cannot just conveniently dump our kids to anybody just becoz we want to go for our holiday. From what I see in the media, that place don't have the proper decent facility to house any cat. How can any owner allow their cat to be board there. Can anyone just trust someone we don't know to pick up our human kid & place them in a nursery, if you think you will not take such chance with your human kid you shud also not take such chance with your furkid.
When I read the news in the staronline, that's what came to my mind. Half of it I'll say, goes back to the owners. yes, who can deny the RM4 per day. yet the welfare of the cat should be considered as well. In my case, I will only trust my frequent vets, no more and no less. As Coony pointed out, that was what exactly I said to my friends, if you can be very sensitive to see an overly crowded nursery where you drop your kids everyday..why cant this time around. I am wondering, when they dropped off their furkids, don't they scout around and see the surroundings of the boarding place.. or they just dropped them off at maybe a 'counter'. My vets won't mind me walking into their boarding area as they do not have anything to hide. maybe one of the owners can shed some lights here.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:29 PM
PetFinder Guru

maris_sa528 is on a distinguished road

People said, in bad time, if you cant say anything good to comfort the victim, better you dont speak at all.

There are reasons people send cats to boarding center and because of these reasons some bastards take advantage of the desperate situation. you should understand Petknode not offer cheap rate, that rm3.++ is only base rate, if you add other cost, the rate is almost same like other boarding centre. They have some rule that owner now allowed to see boarding area, and because these bastard are not stupid men, they use logic reason(cat stress, to avoid cat lost) to not allow owner to go to boarding area. - go to http://petknode.blogspot.com and know how they cheat people.

If you went through Petknode website last time(now its no longer working), you cant agree more that the website was one of the most impressive website that run for cat boarding services in Malaysia. How can you have doubt if the surface look real good? BTW, those bastards are not stupid, they are programmers that had excellent academic results. During Hari Raya, most of boarding center are fully booked, and PetKnode have benefit of super amazing online system- which usually come with good service unfortunately they are not!

I was there yesterday during Press conference in Amanda Hotel also in Police Station Damansara Damai until late night with owners, volunteers, activists. for those who were not there, you cant imagine how bad the situation is. some volunteers not even sleep in 48 hours because they are really want to help the other missing cats. You cant also imagine how almost half of hall cried together with Bazilah when we heard the story.

So stop make the victims feel bad with their decision for sending their kids to boarding center. I myself dont send my furkids to boarding centre but brought them back together during holiday, i still have heart to make those victims feel better.

Thanks. :)

Last edited by maris_sa528; 09-06-2011 at 10:13 PM.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:34 PM
PetFinder Guru

shahcats is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Petknode Cat Boarding Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by maris_sa528 View Post
People said, in bad time, if you cant say anything good to comfort the victim, better you dont speak at all.

There are reason people send cats to boarding center and because of this reason some bastards take advantage of the desperate situation. you should understand Petknode not offer cheap rate, that rm3.++ is only base rate, if you add other cost, the rate is almost same like other boarding centre. They have some rule that owner now allowed to see boarding area, and because these bastard are not stupid men, they use logic reason(cat stress, to avoid cat lost) to not allow owner to go to boarding area. - go to http://petknode.blogspot.com and know how they cheat people.

If you ever went through Petknode website last time(now its no longer working), you cant agree more that the website is one of the most impressive website that run for cat boarding centre in Malaysia. How can you have doubt if the surface look real good? BTW, those bastards are not stupid, they are programmers that had excellent academic results. During Hari Raya, most of boarding center are fully booked, and PetKnode have benefit of super amazing online system- which usually come with good service unfortunately they are not!

I was there yesterday during Press conference in Amanda Hotel also in Police Station Damansara Damai until late night with owners, volunteers, activists. for those who were not there, you cant imagine how bad the situation is. some volunteers not even sleep in 48 hours because they are really want to help the other missing cats. You cant also imagine how almost half of hall cried together with Bazilah when we heard the story.

So stop make the victims feel bad with their decision for sending their kids to boarding center. I myself dont send my furkids to boarding centre but brought them back together during holiday, i still have heart to make those victims feel better.

well said marini
please dont give any negative aura here..
Old 09-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Animal Lover

kavz77 is on a distinguished road

maris_sa528 & shahcats, well said.

my heart goes out to the pet owners who trusted those two to take care of their babies while the owners balik kampung.

i myself am now worried about my own precious princess. i had sent her to petknode last year, 2x. once the gasing hospital people are not so overwhelmed with their rescue charges, i'll call up and see if they can make a housecall (i don't own a car) and check her.

those poor people, words just cannot express how bad i feel for them. i know if my baby if was in that position, i'd be in a million pieces by now!
Old 09-06-2011, 10:56 PM
PetFinder Guru

adrianng87 is on a distinguished road

Agreeable, you could just put yourself in their situation and think again. I believe there are a lot of acceptable factors that plays in mind to send your cats there, to tell 1 by 1 is really a lot and it's not really worth to "add fire" to an argument like this.

NGOs and volunteers are helping them since day 1, even up until now at Bukit Aman, which I think they are taking care of both victims and cats welfare, very seriously.

By the way, below are some pictures I would like to share which have taken from the Press Conference and Balai Polis Damai Damansara. Big bravo to people who are still fighting for this case until now!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-09-05 17.41.47.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	11150   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-09-05 17.42.16.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	11151   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-09-05 18.20.08.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	11152   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-09-05 19.06.33.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	11153   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-09-05 21.21.36.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	11154  

Old 09-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Animal Lover

amirimran is on a distinguished road

Whatever done is done... No excuses or reasons for the wrongful treatment of Petknode boarding to justify this. They just plain irresponsible and totally guilty. For owners, let this be an expensive lesson to us. Be wary of an offer too good to be true. Reject all the boarding places which do not allow you to view the boarding facilities even if you have boarded your pets before by leaving your pets at the counter. Reject them if they didn't allow you to send your pets personally to their designated cages / no sharing cages. Reject them if you sense overcrowded lodging would be happening. Reject them if the basic neccessities (food/drink bowl, litter box and sand) missing. Reject them if they are using small cage with no platform to cage your pets (most boarding even the established one using show cages - 2f(L) x 1.5f(W) x 1.4f(H).
REJECT THEM ALL IF THEY COULD NOT ANSWER TO ALL YOUR BASIC QUERIES!
Old 09-06-2011, 11:46 PM
~feline attaché

Yes what's done its done yet it's just mere questions that struck into mind when I first read the news. It's just mere question so that in future people will know. Don't take it personally. I was not there,i was not one of the owners, I was not one of the NGOs who help out, God knows how much they helped..300 cats! That's a shocking number. Am really wondering how Petknode managed to collect that many cats. yes, bitter as it is, things happened and had happened and hopefully will not be happening again. One thing for sure, hopefully, nothing is taken for granted again.. after what happened.

Consoling needed, understood. Some part of it, lesson should be learn also as everything that happened of reasons.

p/s well Marissa & shahcats, hye :)

Last edited by nurkasih; 09-07-2011 at 12:08 AM.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:08 AM
PetFinder Guru

More photos from the Press Conference. You can see how emotional the crowds that day.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Want to know what.....? From 2 hours PC and 4 hours in Police Station, I didnt hear any people blaming or lessoning cat owner for sending their furkids to Pet boarding... I only hear this thing here, in PetFinder. When some of our furkids lover community suffering, why choose to add their sadness?

And i am more disappointed now. We are people who share same interest, same desire bout furkids, we should more understand and be concern compared to people that dont care bout animal, but here some of us decide to be an arse.

I am sorry if I offended anyone. I cant just keep quiet reading through some negative statement here, which i dont even heard out there from people who hate animal. this is so heartbreaking. stop please.

3 days. 3 days hundreds of people fighting out there to change Malaysia Act towards animal cruelty. Activists voice out loud to help these PetKnode victim. If you think you want to give some lesson here, teacher... I think better you join us to fight out there. :)

ps: hi NK :). This is not personal at all. u dont take it personal please. We all are not stupid. The Petknode owners not stupid. The victim of PetKnode also not stupid. We need something better out there to protect us, to protect animal. That a lesson for some of you should learn.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:27 PM
PetFinder Guru

shahcats is on a distinguished road

Quote:
More photos from the Press Conference. You can see how emotional the crowds that day.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Want to know what.....? From 2 hours PC and 4 hours in Police Station, I didnt hear any people blaming or lessoning cat owner for sending their furkids to Pet boarding... I only hear this thing here, in PetFinder. When some of our furkids lover community suffering, why choose to add their sadness?

And i am more disappointed now. We are people who share same interest, same desire bout furkids, we should more understand and be concern compared to people that dont care bout animal, but here some of us decide to be an arse.

I am sorry if I offended anyone. I cant just keep quiet reading through some negative statement here, which i dont even heard out there from people who hate animal. this is so heartbreaking. stop please.

3 days. 3 days hundreds of people fighting out there to change Malaysia Act towards animal cruelty. Activists voice out loud to help these PetKnode victim. If you think you want to give some lesson here, teacher... I think better you join us to fight out there. :)

ps: hi NK :). This is not personal at all. u dont take it personal please. We all are not stupid. The Petknode owners not stupid. The victim of PetKnode also not stupid. We need something better out there to protect us, to protect animal. That a lesson for some of you should learn.
{g ood}
long time no see u marini (here)..
NK: if u judging those owner base on what u read from the star,please..shut ur negative comment about them. they need support from us n ur not helping..
Old 09-07-2011, 02:36 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Well-said Maris.

My heart goes out to all the pet owners betrayed by these two #$#^# (Petnode owners)... can't find a good enough word to label them ... yet ...

I human & hell laws will get to them soon.
God is watching.

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 09-07-2011, 03:00 PM
PetFinder Buddy

origin is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Totally agree, so Coony and NK pls stop blaming and making the victims feel worse than they already are.
My 2 niece was among the victims (luckily their cats are OK), they are school children with 3 local cats, what do you expect? Send their cats to a RM15/day/pax for 7 days?
Yes, my niece did checked Petknode's background, their website was impressive (the best i've seen),they have good feedbacks from their customers, their premise (lobby are,a before Raya time ofcoz..) looks good and clean. So I'm really puzzled what happened to Petknode.

So Coony and NK pls stop blaming the victims and keep your negative unhelpful comments to yourself...

Last edited by origin; 09-07-2011 at 03:19 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:18 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

That the problem with most Malaysian, always so gullible to fall for sweet talk & beautiful book cover. There is never the right time for the blunt truth. If you say anything bad before it happen you are bad mouthing, if you say anything not comforting after it happen, even if it is true you are cruel. I’m only pointing out thing I can see & if you don’t like the truth or don’t agree with me you can just ignore me. For whatever it is my sympathy still goes out to all the owners.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 09-07-2011, 04:58 PM
PetFinder Guru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-1qN...layer_embedded

Video above is one of happy news after few days fighting. If they want to start rating/grading animal farm, animal shop, animal boarding house, animal clinic, i am more than happy now.

Coony, if possible, as an owner of the Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004 and The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC & DW in CFA ID Asia/LA, maybe you could share your website, or blog, or FB with us so that we can at least see the example of world class standard for a Cattery/Animal Farm/Boarding(maybe, i dont know).

You as an owner for such an amazing, awesome cattery should share some info with us, guide us how to help our Animal lover community so that later we know how to choose a good pet boarding center to board our pet.

Last edited by maris_sa528; 09-07-2011 at 05:10 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:16 PM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve

I am shock and saddened by the news that I read just now. I just arrived from Langkawi and did not know what happen lately.
I can't help to say, whatever happened to Petknode's owners, I just pray that these cats and their owners deserve more than this for Hari raya.
It is meant to be celebrated with peace and blissfulness.

I am against abuse in any form. We, as 1Malaysia, should know how to treat each other well.
A huge thank you to the rescuers out there. Thank you for saving them. Keep up the good work!

Last edited by Marcelleve; 09-08-2011 at 08:07 AM.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:02 AM
PetFinder Guru

adrianng87 is on a distinguished road

I always believe that everything happens for a reason, again, this believe of mine goes to what had happened is not mainly about the owners. Amanah has always been practiced between the operators and consumers. The operator Petknode has been running the boarding service for at least of 3 years, and who might know that they will go crazy in this year's meaningful Ramadhan month.

Come on Coony, this doesn't help. Let's not blame anymore and make this case less complicated. If you sympathise this incident, then I believe there are other 101 ways to tell it more sincerely. Think positive, 3 serious animal abuse cases had happened this year, maybe this time it's really a wake up call for the government to impose serious punishments on these inhuman act already.

By the way, you guys might wana update yourself by watching this latest news extracted from KTAJ.
Bella@NTV7 Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9J4H...&feature=share

Quote:
That the problem with most Malaysian, always so gullible to fall for sweet talk & beautiful book cover. There is never the right time for the blunt truth. If you say anything bad before it happen you are bad mouthing, if you say anything not comforting after it happen, even if it is true you are cruel. I’m only pointing out thing I can see & if you don’t like the truth or don’t agree with me you can just ignore me. For whatever it is my sympathy still goes out to all the owners.

Marcelleve, you can see more updates from this group of activist call Kucing Terbiar & Anjing Jalanan (KTAJ).
KTAJ's Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/ktaj0311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelleve View Post
I am shock and saddened by the news that I read just now. I just arrived from Langkawi and did not know what happen lately.
I can't help too say, whatever happened to Petknode's owners, I just pray that these cats and their owners deserve more than this for Hari raya.
It is meant to be celebrated with peace and blissfulness.

I am against abuse in any form. We, as 1Malaysia, should know how to treat each other well.
A huge thank you to the rescuers out there. Thank you for saving them. Keep up the good work!
Old 09-08-2011, 11:25 AM
~feline attaché

Quote:
wow.. read up my comments dear. bashing me or even Coony in this forum will not make any difference, don't you think as both of us are mere insignificant people who merely ask a simple question that nobody cares to answer yet take it negatively. Well, everybody entitles to own opinion , don't you think. As I mentioned before, I am merely asking. Not to pull out a commotion or anything or to gain attention.. The dispute is not between me and any of you Marini.. lets not make this topic a ground for you to deny people's voice..

p/s Marini, I am being clear minded here and been off PF for almost a year. i don't keep in grudge inside or even take it very seriously as I believe , foruming will stay in forums. whatever you have towards me in the past, just let it be. This is a very sensitive issue to fume your hatred .. Again, it's been a year. read again, that's merely a question.

Others: I wouldnt want to fume any further debate as I can sense this is more to personal attack. I asked 1 question, 1 pointed out to just 1 fact that everybody keeps on highlighting, choose your boarding place right, just that I believe my way of saying it was too loose, making people make a mountain out of a molehill, swaying from my original attention. i rest my case. Tq

When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world. I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation. When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn't change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family. Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world. ~Author Unknown
Old 09-08-2011, 12:06 PM
PetFinder Administrator

Administrator has disabled reputation

Dear All,

Let's not get distracted by disputes on differing opinions.

Our primary focus would be to help push for deserving punishment for the culprits, and to assist in creating awareness in pet owners to reduce the chances of such tragic occurrences again.

We are free to voice our opinions, but please refrain from unnecessary attacks or disputes. Thank you for keeping the forum a friendly place.