Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Small Mammals - Furry & Cute > Rabbits

Old 08-13-2009, 05:36 AM
Banned User

SwineFlu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to SwineFlu
Default TAMIFLU treat Flu and Swine flu

TAMIFLU is a prescription medication for flu prevention and treatment in adults and children aged 1 year and older.

* TAMIFLU is available in pill form
* TAMIFLU is also available in a fruit–flavored liquid form with a dosing dispenser for children 1 year and older and for adults who have difficulty swallowing the capsule.
* TAMIFLU can be taken with or without food. As with many medicines, if you take TAMIFLU with a light snack, milk, or a meal, the potential for an upset stomach may be reduced.

When you or someone in your family begins to experience flu symptoms, you have 48 hours to take action. Trust TAMIFLU, the number-one prescribed antiviral flu medicine:

For flu treatment: When taken within two days of experiencing symptoms, TAMIFLU works by helping to stop the flu virus from spreading inside the body
For flu prevention: When you have been exposed to someone with the flu, taking TAMIFLU can help keep the virus from making you sick

TAMIFLU is not a substitute for the flu shot; vaccination is the first line of defense for flu protection.

TAMIFLU is Effective for Children and Adults

In flu treatment studies of patients who took TAMIFLU within 48 hours of the first appearance of symptoms:

Adults felt better 30 percent faster (1.3 days) than flu patients who did not take TAMIFLU
Children felt better up to 26 percent faster (1.5 days) than flu patients who did not take TAMIFLU

TAMIFLU is indicated for the treatment and prevention of influenza in people 1 year and older.
Flu strains may vary from area to area, so if you are exposed to a strain of the flu that is not the same strain as the one your flu shot protects against, you may still get the flu.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:11 AM
Animal Lover

GuitarCrazyo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to GuitarCrazyo
Default TAMIFLU treat Flu and Swine flu

Also i think people havent yet realised the side effects that tamiflu might have such as short term memory loss,why take the risk when your not really affected?? Hysteria at its best.........