Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > General Discussion

General Discussion General information and discuss on animal rescue, adoption and advocacy

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 11:09 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Resolution of Dispute - Kyzoor's Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Dear All,

Like what some of you have suggested, please cool down on this thread and wait for Kyzoor to conduct the necessary checkups and publish the results here. Any further debates would serve no purpose as they are merely haggling over the same points repeatedly with no answers. Also, please do not launch any further personal attacks on each other.

Kyzoor,

We have delisted your Cat Tree for sale listing pending your confirmation on the cats' health. We look forward to your reports.
Dear Admin,

For your information, one of our PF member had kindly offered to look after Kyzoors cats with one condition that he bring the cats for VACINATION at her vet in Wangsa Maju and not Taman Antarabangsa as stated by Kyzoor earlier. As I understand from the PF member..... the visit to the Vet is only for VACINATION purposes and not conduct any TESTs whatsoever to determine if his cats is tested POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE FOR FELINE PARVO VIRUS.

There will definitely be no report on the cats health condition.

Thank you.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 07-21-2010, 11:14 PM
PetFinder Administrator

Administrator has disabled reputation

Felix,

Like what you said, we will need results and proof of medical tests on his cats, not just vaccinating them. Kyzoor, please take note on this.

Which vet he goes to does not matter to us. You may wish to follow along to verify the tests and results.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:27 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Guys,

I think it's time to take a break from all this clobbering of each other. It serves no purpose other than to get those involved in the dispute worked up. It is your word against his word, and nothing is achieved.

Let's wait for the results on Saturday and let the results speak for itself.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:28 PM
PetFinder Guru

Kyzoor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey'A View Post
Suci la?!! dont turn me to be bad guy ha...u know i'll be better!! hahahaha.

Again kyzoor, be a man. take it as a man. we are all human. we make mistake. kalo u x ngaku salah things wont get better. Dont lie to cover up your other lies. Lets fix it. I faham u sedey.. kucing2 u sume dah xde. Kwn2 dah xcaye..Come on. Take it easy. Start fresh.So tonight u can have a good sleep.

No one's perfect. So dont act like u r one~

Regards.

I never sad bro and im proud to proof wat i need to proof....... then jangan kesimpulan until this SATURDAY coz admin want to know the result and proof n bukan suh admit benda yang dituduh tanpa bukti asas.....

Kyzoor
Old 07-21-2010, 11:30 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Guys,

I think it's time to take a break from all this clobbering of each other. It serves no purpose other than to get those involved in the dispute worked up. It is your word against his word, and nothing is achieved.

Let's wait for the results on Saturday and let the results speak for itself.
This is wat i keep mention and im doing this with a help from our senior here too not that i dont have true fren here..... thanks
Old 07-21-2010, 11:32 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Kyzoor, you have the right to remain silent.....anda berhak berdiam diri.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:40 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzoor View Post
This is wat i keep mention and im doing this with a help from our senior here too not that i dont have true fren here..... thanks
We were your friends until you pushed us away with your LIES. If we were not your friends we would not CARE and HELPED you LIKE WE DID. Dah lupa ke?

P/s Bukan mengungkit tapi mengingatkan.

Adios and good night.

Old 07-21-2010, 11:55 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Resolution of Dispute - Kyzoor's Cats

Friends, I think we should put this to a rest. Kesianlah kat kami moderator. Handphone and PM dah banjir. I can't even have proper shower and dinnerr. Even my cats are singi me a song because I spend so much time online instead of petting and sayang sayang them. My husband already locked the bedroom door.

Moderators need 4 panadol before go to bed. Hopefully tmrw morning new day with better day.

OK,no more reply, no more fighting.Gud nite

Last edited by June; 07-22-2010 at 10:36 AM.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:57 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Dear All,

Like what some of you have suggested, please cool down on this thread and wait for Kyzoor to conduct the necessary checkups and publish the results here. Any further debates would serve no purpose as they are merely haggling over the same points repeatedly with no answers. Also, please do not launch any further personal attacks on each other.

Kyzoor,

We have delisted your Cat Tree for sale listing pending your confirmation on the cats' health. We look forward to your reports.
Sorry admin......,

i did advertise for sale but i still not let got of cat tree even theres a buyer today....... n do not worry coz i will not sell it till i get the true result

thanks
Old 07-22-2010, 12:53 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Let's wait for the results on Saturday and let the results speak for itself. We wait and see the result.We will know who led to sin.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:28 AM
Animal Lover

nazlin6381 is on a distinguished road

pjg betul thread nie...i agree dgn "dog is my buddy"...dalam keadaan sekarang semua tgh emosional so better kita tgu je result this saturday...so be cool semua org dan berada dalam keadaan rasional......
Old 07-22-2010, 09:18 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Unhappy So ... it IS Panleukopenia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey'A View Post
Hi Furkids, Dont waste your time.
Check this out: http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=4425
Read his reply to Kak Nurul. Posting no 12.

He lie about airasia fly livestock from Kucing to Miri. And we believe in Abang's existence? Come on...
Hey Joey'A, great job from you, great information on Abang. Yes, so from what Kyzoor posted about Abang (sorry, Kyzoor, your cat from Miri that you took home but died is indeed relevant because I am trying to trace the source that infected and killed the 14 cats later in your flat), the cat Abang did die of Feline Panleukopenia.

Forumers, this particular virus attacks the white blood cells in the cat (hence the name resembling the word "leukemia", it is not leukemia, but because it likens to leukemia involving white blood cells), destroying them and with that, the whole defense system of the animal. Vets normally test the blood and will tell you that the cat's white blood cell count has dropped dramatically.

Kittens above the age of 6 months have a very good chance of survival IF supportive care is provided in a clinic, putting the cat on drips for hydration and medication, especially against secondary infections. I have had very good survival rates when I send my strays straight to the clinic the moment the cat vomits or passes watery stools and loses its appetite. Through experience and much reading, I can now spot Panleukopenia very fast in order to act fast to try and save the cat/kitten's life because the animal will die very fast and suddenly (like Abang). So fast that the Cat Owner's Home Veterinary Handbook says that often people think the cat is poisoned (did someone not mention the word "poisoning" somewhere?).

If a cat dies of panleukopenia, the other remaining cats must be monitored carefully so that they can be immediately given supportive care and treated immediately. No cats must be introduced into the household until after they have received their 1st 4-in-1 core vaccination PLUS their boosters (kittens below 6 months MUST get 2 boosters!). Immunisation for the vaccinated cats is not instant and takes time to develop, so even after the LAST booster has been administered, it is safer for you to wait a month or two. Also, your home environment must be properly sterilized. The virus can survive and stay dormant even after 1 year, ready to infect other new cats brought in.

Kyzoor, you said your sister is a vet. Did she not explain precautions to you? Did Abang's vet not explain things to you? How sad!

Nevertheless, you can easily get a copy of the Cat Owner's Home Veterinary Handbook.

p.s. Yes, everybody just drop the emotional part and focus on the facts, kay? Otherwise we will get nowhere and it is the cats and kittens that suffer, guys. Easier said than done, but let's try, kay?

p.p.s. Kyzoor, do try to calm down and take time to write and express yourself better because half the time I cannot figure out what you are trying to say. Act like you are the lawyer you say you are and you are in court or with a client, kay? It will really help others understand the situation better. Thanks.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 07-22-2010 at 09:25 AM. Reason: p.s. and p.p.s.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:38 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzoor View Post
salam furkids...,

sorry for the late reply....., as wat i know abang is just blood infection, dia bagi vitamin cecair warna pink, antibiotik cecair warna cream and satu lagi ubat hijau muda cecair............ and the things happen pun end of may n early june....... n bila tahu ianya konpem tak berjangkit wan just bawa balik bagi ubat
So sad if the vet did not explain things properly to you, Kyzoor, because a cat suffering from Panleukopenia will remain infectious and continue to shed the virus several months after it recovers. And the cat must be tested to determine if it is a carrier of the virus with the capability to infect other cats for the rest of its life. I am so sorry about your situation, Kyzoor. I hope that all the cats including Abang have not died in vain but that you will be a strong person and learn much from this sickness in order that you may be able to take better care of cats from now on. It is very, very important to learn to prevent and control infectious diseases well. Feeding and good nutrition are only part of the job.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 07-22-2010, 09:59 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
So sad if the vet did not explain things properly to you, Kyzoor, because a cat suffering from Panleukopenia will remain infectious and continue to shed the virus several months after it recovers. And the cat must be tested to determine if it is a carrier of the virus with the capability to infect other cats for the rest of its life. I am so sorry about your situation, Kyzoor. I hope that all the cats including Abang have not died in vain but that you will be a strong person and learn much from this sickness in order that you may be able to take better care of cats from now on. It is very, very important to learn to prevent and control infectious diseases well. Feeding and good nutrition are only part of the job.
That's what I wanted to highlight Furkids. When we bring our pets to the Vet and if our pets is diagnosed with a sickness of course we will ask the vet 'What type of sickness', 'How to eradicate the sickness and prevent other pets in the household from contracting it', learn more about the sickness... not just say the colour of the medicine. I would check with the vet what is the medication issued for? I won't take it for granted 'blood infection' and end of story. Is that how a responsible pet owner would do? This clearly shows how responsible he is. He doesn't even know what type of blood infection and clearly does not take any precautions! Defenceless kittens have died under his care. Count as of today is 17 cats! The cat rescued from LRT Ampang has died. and yet just the other day he was telling me the cat was doing fine

P/s I don't think 'the vet sister' even existed. If he has a vet sister, why bring all his cats to other vets? I mean if I had a vet in my family, I would bring all my pets there. Dapat diskaun and who knows boleh hutang kui..kui..kui

Old 07-22-2010, 10:57 AM
Animal Lover

lisachs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
That's what I wanted to highlight Furkids. When we bring our pets to the Vet and if our pets is diagnosed with a sickness of course we will ask the vet 'What type of sickness', 'How to eradicate the sickness and prevent other pets in the household from contracting it', learn more about the sickness... not just say the colour of the medicine. I would check with the vet what is the medication issued for? I won't take it for granted 'blood infection' and end of story. Is that how a responsible pet owner would do? This clearly shows how responsible he is. He doesn't even know what type of blood infection and clearly does not take any precautions! Defenceless kittens have died under his care. Count as of today is 17 cats! The cat rescued from LRT Ampang has died. and yet just the other day he was telling me the cat was doing fine
OMG, that LRT Ampang cat died too?? What a shame May it's soul rest in peace...

I do agreed with what Felix the Cat (and some of the other forumers) said as well. Deny as much as he might, we can see that he's very negligent in taking care of the furkids. Furkids can't talk but they do have feelings, emotions etc (and the right to live!)... so to get these kind of treatments and care from this fella, the remaining furkids are doomed..
Taking care of furkids is no laughing matter, its like taking care of our own children. We put their life at stake if we are negligent and/or imcompetent in providing care to them. Clearly we can see that he's taking the easy way out and not admitting to his mistake. On top of that he's twisting and turning (like Paul the octopus, hehe) his words and making no sense at all!! I just hope that he really read thoroughly what has been written so far and sees for himself that everyone in this forum cares for the furkids involved and would like nothing bad to happen to them in future. And this is a wake up call for us... to take really really really good care of the furkids that put their trust in us.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:10 AM
PetFinder Guru

My sincere apologies.... I got my wires crossed this morning.... It is not confirmed as to whether the cat from Ampang LRT is dead. Sorry guys!

Old 07-22-2010, 11:36 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Guys,

Let's stay focused here. Please refer to the purpose of this thread at http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....39&postcount=1 (post #1 page #1)

Any off-topic posts will be deleted. Also, please do not post any speculative comments until you have verified them. It will only distract from the issue at hand.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:17 PM
LeenMaF|a

Lyn_Cat is on a distinguished road

Salam all,

Baru bukak forum ni dan terkejut dgn apa yg terjadi . BTW, sekiranya benar Mukriz adalah pembawa Virus, lin mohon maaf banyak2 . Before bg Wan to adopt Mukreez , Lin dah bgtau awal2 yg lin dah bawa Mukreez pegi vet setelah dia mcm demam dan cirit2 tp doktor tak dpt nak sahkan samada disebabkan virus atau pun demam biasa. ..itu semua lin dah cakap terang2 kat Wan..takde selindung2. Even masa tu pun lin keberatan nak bg Wan jaga sebab takut positif kebetulan masa tu cuma Mukreez je ada tanda2 sakit kucing2 yg lain semua sehat tp Wan volunteer nak jaga juga .

2 hari kemudian, barulah sibling Mukreez menunjukkan tanda2 sakit , dan masa yg sama Lin risau keadaan Mukreez,selalu bertanya khabar kat Wan keadaan Mukreez tp Wan bgtau, doktor dah check darah Mukreez negative virus cuma ada bakteria sket dlm darah. Selepas 2 hari, walaupun Lin hantar sibling Mukreez pergi vet pun..dia tetap mati . Tp Lin terkejut bila dpt tau Mukreez masih survive dan menampakkan tanda2 akan pulih ke sedia kala.

Lin tak mahu cakap apa2 pasal personal Wan, sbb Lin tak kenal sedalamnya mengenai diri Wan ...maybe kak Nurul lebih mengenali .

Cuma di sini Lim mohon maaf kepada semua , jika benarlah Mukreez tu pembawa dan menyebabkan kematian kucing2 Wan yang lain secara mendadak. Sekiranya benar , kalau Wan nak pulangkan semula utk elakkan perkara lain terjadi, Lin rela..ataupun Wan cubalah pikir cara lain yg terbaik ..

Lin tak sempat nak baca post yg lain2 dan tak tahu cerita yg lain2 . kalao ada apa2 just PM me... TQ
Old 07-22-2010, 03:45 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn_Cat View Post
Salam all,

Baru bukak forum ni dan terkejut dgn apa yg terjadi . BTW, sekiranya benar Mukriz adalah pembawa Virus, lin mohon maaf banyak2 . Before bg Wan to adopt Mukreez , Lin dah bgtau awal2 yg lin dah bawa Mukreez pegi vet setelah dia mcm demam dan cirit2 tp doktor tak dpt nak sahkan samada disebabkan virus atau pun demam biasa. ..itu semua lin dah cakap terang2 kat Wan..takde selindung2. Even masa tu pun lin keberatan nak bg Wan jaga sebab takut positif kebetulan masa tu cuma Mukreez je ada tanda2 sakit kucing2 yg lain semua sehat tp Wan volunteer nak jaga juga .

2 hari kemudian, barulah sibling Mukreez menunjukkan tanda2 sakit , dan masa yg sama Lin risau keadaan Mukreez,selalu bertanya khabar kat Wan keadaan Mukreez tp Wan bgtau, doktor dah check darah Mukreez negative virus cuma ada bakteria sket dlm darah. Selepas 2 hari, walaupun Lin hantar sibling Mukreez pergi vet pun..dia tetap mati . Tp Lin terkejut bila dpt tau Mukreez masih survive dan menampakkan tanda2 akan pulih ke sedia kala.

Lin tak mahu cakap apa2 pasal personal Wan, sbb Lin tak kenal sedalamnya mengenai diri Wan ...maybe kak Nurul lebih mengenali .

Cuma di sini Lim mohon maaf kepada semua , jika benarlah Mukreez tu pembawa dan menyebabkan kematian kucing2 Wan yang lain secara mendadak. Sekiranya benar , kalau Wan nak pulangkan semula utk elakkan perkara lain terjadi, Lin rela..ataupun Wan cubalah pikir cara lain yg terbaik ..

Lin tak sempat nak baca post yg lain2 dan tak tahu cerita yg lain2 . kalao ada apa2 just PM me... TQ
Salam Lyn Cat......

First of all its not Mukreez yang membawa viral infection tu sebab Mukreez di bawa g vet dengan calico @ stray. Calico di sahkan POSITVE ngan viral tapi at the same time Dr. Teoh confuse sebab mulut Calico penuh dengan ulcer which is not caused by the viral infection. Tapi oleh sebab Wan kata dia akan suh kakak dia yang kerja sebagai Vet akan wat test Dr. Teoh tak wat test untuk poisoning. This also confirmed by Dr. Teoh. Tapi Mukreez di sahkan NEGATIVE. Its not your FAULT.

Scenario.... Wan called me on 7th July 2010 at night saying 'Don't feed your cats with Blackwood' sebab my cats mati lepas consume BW Kitten. Kucing Kak Hani pun tak makan BW Kitten. Kucing Shilla muntah muntah selepas makan BW. Jadi kita orang panick. Tapi after hearing Wan cakap Calico tested POSTIVE for viral Nurul tak was was bagi makan BW. Kucing Shilla pun dah mula makan BW. Sebab muntah over eating.

After that incident saya ada kol Razak @ Housemate Wan... dia kata Tam Tam mati dulu which was before BW gathering 3rd July 2010 and after Tam Tam mati.... ada dalam dua tiga ekor kucing hilang nafsu makan. Then Wan paksa mereka makan juga. Then one by one mati. By Friday, 9th July 2010, most of his cats mati. Only left about 6 which he quarantine dalam bilik.

Sometime last week, saya ada tanya perkembangan Calico... dia kata kata Calico dah ok ... dah mula bermain dan active tapi mulut still ada ulcer. Bila last tanya which was on 17th July 2010, Wan kata Calico dah mati sebab dia PTS Calico sebab mulut dah teruk. Same goes to Tomei @ stray and another stary @ orange. These 3 cats he claimed he PTS because of ulcer in the mouth. Tak tau betul ke tak. PTS or mati sebab viral.

End of story.

Old 07-22-2010, 04:13 PM
LeenMaF|a

Lyn_Cat is on a distinguished road

Thanks kak nurul for the clarified ...lega rasa hati . Takut jugak kalao ada org persalahkan Mukreez dan Lin sbb bg adopt kucing yg sakit. FYI masa memula post for adoption tu semua sehat walafiat .Cuma tanda2 sakit tu muncul bila last minit time Wan confirm nak adopt dia ..

Kalau dari awal diorg sakit,Lin takan bukak for adoption .

Lin mmg berterima kasih byk2 kat Wan sbb jaga Mukreez dgn penuh sabar dan dah sehat sepenuhnya . Lin cuma nak komen pasal kucing jer...hal lain2 itu Lin tanak komen sbb tak tahu apa cerita yg sebenar..

Thanks all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Salam Lyn Cat......

First of all its not Mukreez yang membawa viral infection tu sebab Mukreez di bawa g vet dengan calico @ stray. Calico di sahkan POSITVE ngan viral tapi at the same time Dr. Teoh confuse sebab mulut Calico penuh dengan ulcer which is not caused by the viral infection. Tapi oleh sebab Wan kata dia akan suh kakak dia yang kerja sebagai Vet akan wat test Dr. Teoh tak wat test untuk poisoning. This also confirmed by Dr. Teoh. Tapi Mukreez di sahkan NEGATIVE. Its not your FAULT.

Scenario.... Wan called me on 7th July 2010 at night saying 'Don't feed your cats with Blackwood' sebab my cats mati lepas consume BW Kitten. Kucing Kak Hani pun tak makan BW Kitten. Kucing Shilla muntah muntah selepas makan BW. Jadi kita orang panick. Tapi after hearing Wan cakap Calico tested POSTIVE for viral Nurul tak was was bagi makan BW. Kucing Shilla pun dah mula makan BW. Sebab muntah over eating.

After that incident saya ada kol Razak @ Housemate Wan... dia kata Tam Tam mati dulu which was before BW gathering 3rd July 2010 and after Tam Tam mati.... ada dalam dua tiga ekor kucing hilang nafsu makan. Then Wan paksa mereka makan juga. Then one by one mati. By Friday, 9th July 2010, most of his cats mati. Only left about 6 which he quarantine dalam bilik.

Sometime last week, saya ada tanya perkembangan Calico... dia kata kata Calico dah ok ... dah mula bermain dan active tapi mulut still ada ulcer. Bila last tanya which was on 17th July 2010, Wan kata Calico dah mati sebab dia PTS Calico sebab mulut dah teruk. Same goes to Tomei @ stray and another stary @ orange. These 3 cats he claimed he PTS because of ulcer in the mouth. Tak tau betul ke tak. PTS or mati sebab viral.

End of story.
Closed Thread