Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Jokes & Funny Pictures

Jokes & Funny Pictures Share a joke and spread laughter to the world

Old 09-22-2008, 07:35 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Talking Celebrities with Pet Picture

Hi forum Member,
If you have Celebrities with Pet Picture. Please post at here.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 09-22-2008 at 07:44 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:39 PM
Animal Lover

Ferreted is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Celebrities with Pet Picture

who the heck is in the fist pic? hehehe cannot b celebrity with that look!!! hehehe i am excused cause i am not malaysian! hahaha.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:14 AM
PetFinder Moderator

He is the most popular in Rottweiler breed at Malaysia. He have a good quality imported rott dog. If Rott owner dont know him, it might Frog under the ground. You must first time see malay with dog, At KL have few Malay with good quality breed. As i knew only KL malay more open mind to dog. Like I was meet one malay guy and kid at IKANO Safari pet shop They like my rocky and rusty, also touch them. The father have plan buy one dog to child.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:40 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

who is he?

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 09-28-2008, 01:47 AM
Animal Lover

hahahaha its not "malay" r the dog.. this is "celebrities with pet picture" thread right.. if he's a famous rottweiler breeder (thus not celebrity), then his pic shouldnt be here.. hahaha the dog is surely a star though, he is gorgeous.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:10 PM
Azman

catt413 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to catt413
Smile Re: Celebrities with Pet Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
He is the most popular in Rottweiler breed at Malaysia. He have a good quality imported rott dog. If Rott owner dont know him, it might Frog under the ground. You must first time see malay with dog, At KL have few Malay with good quality breed. As i knew only KL malay more open mind to dog. Like I was meet one malay guy and kid at IKANO Safari pet shop They like my rocky and rusty, also touch them. The father have plan buy one dog to child.
Hie... Just nak buat pembetulan... kalau tak paham bahasa melayu pergi tanya orang... Hihihihi.. Sorry I kampung Boy.. tak pandai cakap org putih...

BUkan pasal open minded ker apa ker... Nie isu Agama... Untuk pengetahuan u all, Muslim boleh pegang anjing tetapi anjing yang kering... Sejauh mana kepastian anjing tersebut kering.. ? So lebih baik tak payah pegang... Kalau terpegang anjing yang basah, perlulah dibasuh dengan air tanah.. Anjing kering, tetapi di jilat oleh anjing tersebut, maka sama juga kena basuh ngan air tanah...

Saya minat dengan anjing, juga haiwan2 lain... jika memiliki anjing, bagaimana hendak memandikannya..?? Juga najisnya..?? anjing perlu di bawa bersiar-siar.. dan yang pastinya anjing suka menjilat... remeh.. Tak payah bela lagi baik... 2 haiwan yang pastinya haram bg penganut Agama Islam ialah Babi dan anjing... Harap maklum... It's not about open minded.. it is religous issue..
Old 09-28-2008, 09:09 PM
PetFinder Moderator

ferreted,
you must first time look at malaysia malay with dog. that why he became as Celebrities.

Catt,
About your information, I not sure how he handle, as I knew he also sell dog too. He got the reputation from Rottweiler breed at Malaysia. I have simple question for you Catt,
Apa terjadi jika ini orang terjilat? Adakah dia bedosa? adalah apa apa terjadi padanya?
adakah dia akan dihukum?

Old 09-28-2008, 09:55 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

All animals are precious....
Look at rescue dogs, they save and they don't choose.... but yet, they are being "labelled".

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 09-28-2008, 10:34 PM
PetFinder Moderator

sillylupie,
You can visit he home, he have many good quality Rottweiler
Juara Rottweiler Kennel
Lot 12037, Ulu Chemperuh,Kg. Janda Baik, 28750,Bentong, Pahang Darul Makmur,Malaysia.
Magazine also came out

Old 09-29-2008, 12:16 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Celebrities with Pet Picture

[Catt,apa u kata itu mmg betul tp pada pendapat aku,anjing pun God's Creation,jgn hanya kerana anjing haram pada muslim give us right utk mistreated anjing.itu yg kebanyakkan org kita buat.jgn lupa satu cerita waktu zaman nabi,walaupun anjing haram dipegang tp satu org ini sanggup guna kasut dia utk bg anjing tu minum air. dulu family aku pelihara anjing utk guarded our house,kami upah org Timor Kristian dari Indonesia utk mandikan anjing,uruskan makan minum dan bawa jalan2.anjing tu hanya boleh berada dilimited area kawasan rumah kami.walau pun begitu,kami selalu juga main lari2 dgn anjing tu tanpa pegang dia. nama dia Sandy. jenis German Shepard.

QUOTE=catt413;12484]Hie... Just nak buat pembetulan... kalau tak paham bahasa melayu pergi tanya orang... Hihihihi.. Sorry I kampung Boy.. tak pandai cakap org putih...

BUkan pasal open minded ker apa ker... Nie isu Agama... Untuk pengetahuan u all, Muslim boleh pegang anjing tetapi anjing yang kering... Sejauh mana kepastian anjing tersebut kering.. ? So lebih baik tak payah pegang... Kalau terpegang anjing yang basah, perlulah dibasuh dengan air tanah.. Anjing kering, tetapi di jilat oleh anjing tersebut, maka sama juga kena basuh ngan air tanah...

Saya minat dengan anjing, juga haiwan2 lain... jika memiliki anjing, bagaimana hendak memandikannya..?? Juga najisnya..?? anjing perlu di bawa bersiar-siar.. dan yang pastinya anjing suka menjilat... remeh.. Tak payah bela lagi baik... 2 haiwan yang pastinya haram bg penganut Agama Islam ialah Babi dan anjing... Harap maklum... It's not about open minded.. it is religous issue..[/QUOTE]
Old 09-29-2008, 12:45 AM
PetFinder Moderator

June,
Since the question still on my mind, finally i found one of Veterinary surgeon, Dr. Ayoub Banderker said about it, and it might useful let people know about it,

Let me clarify a few myths and make a few points by Dr. Ayoub Banderker

1. It is NOT haraam to own a dog, though it is not hygienic to keep a dog in the house.

2. It is NOT haraam to touch a dog or any other animal. If the saliva of a dog touches you or any part of your clothing, then it is required of you to wash the body part touched and the item of clothing touched by the dog’s mouth or snout.

3. It is incumbent upon all Muslims who own animals, whether for farming or work purposes or as pets, to provide adequate shelter, food, water, and, when needed, veterinary care for their animals. Arrangements must be made, if one is going to be away from home, to have one’s animals taken care of as well.

4. It is haraam to keep a dog or any other animal on a short lead for long periods without food, water, and shelter. Dogs need exercise and are social creatures who form organized “family” structures in nature. Dog owners therefore need to spend time daily with their dogs.

5. It is cruel, and therefore haraam, to keep any animal in a cage so small that it cannot behave in a natural way.

6. Fireworks cause untold suffering to most domestic animals because of their acute sense of hearing.

7. It is haraam to participate in any blood “sport,” like dog fighting and trophy hunting.

No animal has been cursed in any way. Animals are referred to in many instances in the Qu’ran. In Surah Kahf, mention is made of the companions of the Cave and their dog. (S18: 18-22)

We would love for Allah to bestow His mercy upon us, so let’s show mercy and compassion to all His creation. This will also give non-Muslims a true reflection of Islam, aiding da’wah.

There are many Muslims who care well for their animals, and this article is aimed at those who are misinformed.

The appeal goes out to those Muslims: Please do not abuse or neglect any animal. This gives a distorted picture to others who are not Muslim.

May Allah be pleased with our efforts.

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 09-29-2008 at 12:58 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:56 AM
Animal Lover

I'm with you in this DIMB.Dog or cat, animals are Allah's creation and therefore have every right living in this world.

Quote:
June,
Since the question still on my mind, finally i found one of Veterinary surgeon, Dr. Ayoub Banderker said about it, and it might useful let people know about it,

Let me clarify a few myths and make a few points by Dr. Ayoub Banderker

1. It is NOT haraam to own a dog, though it is not hygienic to keep a dog in the house.

2. It is NOT haraam to touch a dog or any other animal. If the saliva of a dog touches you or any part of your clothing, then it is required of you to wash the body part touched and the item of clothing touched by the dog’s mouth or snout.

3. It is incumbent upon all Muslims who own animals, whether for farming or work purposes or as pets, to provide adequate shelter, food, water, and, when needed, veterinary care for their animals. Arrangements must be made, if one is going to be away from home, to have one’s animals taken care of as well.

4. It is haraam to keep a dog or any other animal on a short lead for long periods without food, water, and shelter. Dogs need exercise and are social creatures who form organized “family” structures in nature. Dog owners therefore need to spend time daily with their dogs.

5. It is cruel, and therefore haraam, to keep any animal in a cage so small that it cannot behave in a natural way.

6. Fireworks cause untold suffering to most domestic animals because of their acute sense of hearing.

7. It is haraam to participate in any blood “sport,” like dog fighting and trophy hunting.

No animal has been cursed in any way. Animals are referred to in many instances in the Qu’ran. In Surah Kahf, mention is made of the companions of the Cave and their dog. (S18: 18-22)

We would love for Allah to bestow His mercy upon us, so let’s show mercy and compassion to all His creation. This will also give non-Muslims a true reflection of Islam, aiding da’wah.

There are many Muslims who care well for their animals, and this article is aimed at those who are misinformed.

The appeal goes out to those Muslims: Please do not abuse or neglect any animal. This gives a distorted picture to others who are not Muslim.

May Allah be pleased with our efforts.

everyone can visit http://www.islamicconcern.com/dogs.asp
Old 09-29-2008, 01:09 AM
PetFinder Moderator

June,
Now I knew the right story about islam and dog.hope every can read this article, Is can more understand about islam for view by muslim and non- muslim. I need check with andy can post to The Animal Corner Dogs & Puppies. everyone can read. It useful, if no , we might like Frog under the ground.
Andy,
If can , Please move it all, I need keep this for Celebrities with Pet Picture. PICTURE ONLY. here already out of topic.

Old 09-29-2008, 08:33 AM
Animal Lover

"you must first time look at malaysia malay with dog. that why he became as Celebrities"

dog is my buddy.. when will you get it that it is not "first time look malay with dog". this sentence is offensive, insulting, insinuating that i am racist, or narrow minded, and full of prejudice.

from you own words.. he is a rottweiler breeder and "that why he became as celebrities", i stand corrected.. HE IS NOT CELEBRITY.. thats the point all along!

so dont quickly jump into conclusions. you clearly misunderstood and made it out of topic!

if someone can rephrase/translate my words into your words maybe then you could understand what i've been trying to say.

very sorry but i cannot be judged into groups i hate so much and have endured as well; racist. i am sure fellow forumers understand.

FYI: i am from indonesia and well traveled.. i guess i've seen my share of any people with dogs.. if you still dont get it after this post.. dont bother to reply.. you wont get it in a million years.

Mischa Barton is celebrity, Siti Nurhaliza is celebrity, Paris Hilton is celebrity, Jackie Chan is celebrity, and no matter how famous Obama is, he is NOT a celebrity.

Last edited by Ferreted; 09-29-2008 at 08:39 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road

Hi DMIB

thanks for sharing with us all.

normally when religion is brought up, i try to keep away from participating cos i don't know that much about other religions therefore i might offend inadvertently.

how i find it heartwarming that people like you and june stands up and stand forth as example to others - be it muslim and non-muslim - that compassion for animal is not a religion-issue and shouldn't be disguised as one.

either one has compassion or one doesn't not, anyother "reasons" is i guess basically "justification" for one's conscience.

harsh of me to say so..but to me i find if heartwarming to know that animal lovers and those with compassion of animals are one in heart not divided by other "side issues".

Quote:
June,
Now I knew the right story about islam and dog.hope every can read this article, Is can more understand about islam for view by muslim and non- muslim. I need check with andy can post to The Animal Corner Dogs & Puppies. everyone can read. It useful, if no , we might like Frog under the ground.
Andy,
If can , Please move it all, I need keep this for Celebrities with Pet Picture. PICTURE ONLY. here already out of topic.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:12 PM
Puppet Master~

chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point

woooaaaa... the rott tongue is sooo long... huhuhu... should open new thread to compete who's got the longest tongue... hihihihihihi... anyway, he's not celebrity lerrr.. june=celebrity tersohor~!!.. should put her pic loh... hahahahahah ***ruuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 10-14-2008, 05:46 PM
Animal Lover

ko dah lama idup ke chemonk?? nak rasa sepakan maut ku??

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemonk View Post
woooaaaa... the rott tongue is sooo long... huhuhu... should open new thread to compete who's got the longest tongue... hihihihihihi... anyway, he's not celebrity lerrr.. june=celebrity tersohor~!!.. should put her pic loh... hahahahahah ***ruuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 10-14-2008, 05:49 PM
Puppet Master~

chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahahaha....... kan aritu ckp artis.. artis=celebrity... ko kalau amik gambo ngan PP pas tu buat poll... aku undi byk kali wooo sampai kalah itu paris hilton... hehehehehehe
Old 10-14-2008, 06:04 PM
Animal Lover

eh,rosak org punya thread dibuatnya si chemonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemonk View Post
hahahahaha....... kan aritu ckp artis.. artis=celebrity... ko kalau amik gambo ngan PP pas tu buat poll... aku undi byk kali wooo sampai kalah itu paris hilton... hehehehehehe
Old 10-15-2008, 10:30 PM
Meow's Pets

firdaruddin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to firdaruddin

Greeting..

Apa yang fir faham ttg pembelaan anjing oleh orang islam memang tak salah..cuma boleh atau tidak tu bergantung kepada tujuan kenapa anjing tersebut ingin dibela..

di sini, fir attchkan sedikit salah satu soal jawab tentang perkara ini di internet.

Code:
 ALhamdulillah, kita dah dengar banyak ilmu tentang kenajisan/ketidaknajisan anjing.

Minta tuan2 ilmuwan al ahkam terangkan hukum beserta dalilnya untuk membela anjing, bagi tujuan peliharaan (pet).

Jazakallahulkhair

jawapan:

Pemeliharaan anjing sebagai hobi atau pet.

Penjelasannya boleh saja ditemui dalam kitab yang masyhur, alHalal wal Haram fil Islam oleh Prof Dr Yusof alQardhawi yang telah lama diterjemah dan beredar dalam pasaran.

Kata alQardhawi, hukum membela anjing sebagai pet (hobi) adalah haram, yakni diharamkan oleh RasuluLlah saw. Dalilnya: Dari Sufyan bin Abu Zuhair, bahawa Nabi saw bersabda,” Barangsiapa mmelihara anjing bukan utk menjaga ladang atau ternak, maka setiap hari pahalanya bekrurangan satu qirath.” [Bukhari-Muslim dan semua ahli hadith yg lain] Inilah juga pendapat majoriti madzhab, antaranya Syafi’iy, Hambali, Maliki dan Zahiri ( alMajmuu’, IX/234)

Antara alasan-alasan fuqaha’ seperti Ibn Hajar ialah:
1. Ia menakutkan jiran-jiran dan orang lalu lalang di luar rumah kita atau orang yg mengunjunginya
2. berkurangnya pahala kepada pemeliharanya
3. Keengganan Malaikat masuk rumah yang ada anjing
4. Ada anjing yang menjadi dari jelmaan anjing (anjing hitam pekat)
5. Tabi’at anjing yang suka menjilat dan kenajisan jilatan itu mungkin menyukarkan pemeliharanya. (al-Fath, X/395)

Ada pendapat yang mengatakan ia makruh sahaja kerana tiada larangan yang tegas dan lugas, demikian kata Ibn Abdil Barr (atTamhid, 14/221).

Kata al-Qardhawi, walaupun majoriti fuqaha’ mengatakan haram, hakikat sebenarnya Islam tidaklah melihat anjing dengan keras, kasar dan harus membunuhnya. Dalil: hadith Jabir ra, ” kalau bukan kerana anjing-anjing itu satu ummat di antara umat-umat yang lainnya, niscaya aku perintahkan membunuhnya. (HR atTermidzi dan Abu Daud, dinilai sahih oleh al-Albani dalam Ghayatul Maram)

Rumusan:

1. Berdasarkan dalil-dalil yang banyak, maka pemeliharaan anjing sebagai hobi adalah dilarang oleh RasuluLlah saw dengan berita-berita yang tidak menggembirakan kepada pemeliharanya.

2. Walaupun anjing ditegah menjadi hobi, Islam tidaklah bersikap keras kepada anjing jika ada keperluan seperti unit anjing di jabatan kepolisian, menjaga ternakan dan tanaman.

sekian

sumber=http://soaljawab.wordpress.com/2007/04/23/hukum-bela-anjing/

kalau di malaysia,kita memang mengikut mazhab syafie..
jadi ini adalah post yang berkaitan lagi mengikut pandangan ulama yang mengamalkan islam mengikut mazhab syafie yakni mazhab yang diamalkan di malaysia.

Code:
2. Betulke tidak boleh sentuh anjing tak kira kering or basah? But kenapa ada orang kata boleh sentuh musang dan serigala pula? Bukan kah ianya sama species?
Perbahasan mengenai anjing adalah panjang. Secara asasnya, dalam mazhab shafie, memegang anjing hendaklah di bersihkan dengan 7 basuhan air campuran tanah dan satu air bersih.

Adakah haram memegang anjing? Tidak haram. Malah tidak berdosa. Cuma kalau mengikut pendapat ini, hendaklah di bersihkan mengikut kaedah di sebutkan di atas kerana air liur anjing adalah najis.

Perbahasan ulama adalah dalam kaedah membersihkan diri setelah terpegang anjing dan bahagian mana anjing yang di kira najis. Itu sahaja.

sumber=http://www.bincang.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87144