Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Announcements, Notices and Contests

Announcements, Notices and Contests General announcements, latest developments at PetFinder.my and contests with cool prizes!

Old 06-24-2009, 08:07 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Talking Mr. Bollywood ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Why am I being branded Mr. Bollywood huh?

No thanks to Andy, I am sure..

Oh, it was a blast meeting all the cool ppl there at the photoshoot! And thanks to Andy and his new 'toy' we now have some great photos to show for.. I am sure when we are all old and senile, we'll smile at these shots..
BECUZZZZZZZ .... Ezer, becuz you have the looks and your chest is also washboard sexy and hairy enough ... serious, Ezer! Go ask the girls .....

Hey, what's wrong with the title, man? Why, those guys earn BIG BUCKS lerrrrrr ... don't you weanna be rich and retire to do stuff you really enjoy in life rather than having to do things that sucks just to earn a living? I wouldn't mind trading places with you anytime, dude ..... but I am not tanned enuf, just like Andy ... so we're just gonna sit on the sidelines green with envy ...

I actually have a friend that can make tons of money doing things he finds boring and unchallenging but that which he likes and enjoys doing doesn't pay much ... hehehehheheeeee!!!!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 06-24-2009, 08:21 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Talking Props for models wannabes ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
I wish can unclothed for take photo for support Petfinder.my " Please dont abandon animal: the important part can cover by my miniature schnauzer body. But my body no that's good, I think Ezer you are the most suitable person to do, I load you my rusty black miniature schnauzer. If you interest!

hahah, vivienlpl , do you have interested? i interduced my model to you

beside is rusty classmate, Duchess
Wah, DIMB, most of the time your messages are a little tricky to decipher but man, this knock-out one you manage to get across so loud and clear ...

Yes, Rusty is for dark haired models and Duchess is for blondes ... hair color must match maaaar .....
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 06-24-2009, 11:24 AM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petster Billboard Photoshoot Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
hahah, vivienlpl , do you have interested? i interduced my model to you
wow duches..... cool....i want that!
Old 06-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Mr. Bollywood ...

aye,aye,our Superman is hensem boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
BECUZZZZZZZ .... Ezer, becuz you have the looks and your chest is also washboard sexy and hairy enough ... serious, Ezer! Go ask the girls .....

Hey, what's wrong with the title, man? Why, those guys earn BIG BUCKS lerrrrrr ... don't you weanna be rich and retire to do stuff you really enjoy in life rather than having to do things that sucks just to earn a living? I wouldn't mind trading places with you anytime, dude ..... but I am not tanned enuf, just like Andy ... so we're just gonna sit on the sidelines green with envy ...

I actually have a friend that can make tons of money doing things he finds boring and unchallenging but that which he likes and enjoys doing doesn't pay much ... hehehehheheeeee!!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:59 PM
PetFinder Guru

cookie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mr. Bollywood ...

Oh dear! FurKids, how come I can't see it. Perhaps I have got to change my reading glasses. So sorry Ezer.
Quote:
BECUZZZZZZZ .... Ezer, becuz you have the looks and your chest is also washboard sexy and hairy enough ... serious, Ezer! Go ask the girls .....!
Old 06-24-2009, 01:03 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Mr. Bollywood ...

aiyoh!! Cookie,Ezer is the most eligible bachelor in PF ler.how come u don't know go,go now change your glasses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Oh dear! FurKids, how come I can't see it. Perhaps I have got to change my reading glasses. So sorry Ezer.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:22 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Reading glasses, aaarrrr? Waaaaah, Cookie ... so up close and personal wan ahh???? Nanti Ezer geli laaaarr ........

... aaarrr very de danger wan, Cookie ... before we know it nanti you will be asking for magnifying glass lak ... wakakakakakaaaaa!!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 03:32 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

Haha... just in case you guys haven't watched this extremely violent kungfu video of our up-and-coming Bollywood star:

http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2460

p/s: No animals were harmed during this video shoot, only the poor cameraman and post-production engineer Andy Koh who had to undergo severe trauma therapy after repeatedly witnessing such gore and violence.

Old 06-24-2009, 09:45 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation

Quote:
Girls? Where? Where??

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
aye,aye,our Superman is hensem boy
Of course lah June.. else how can layak jaki superman??

Quote:
Oh cookie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
aiyoh!! Cookie,Ezer is the most eligible bachelor in PF ler.how come u don't know go,go now change your glasses.
Cookie needs contact lenses...
Old 06-25-2009, 10:15 AM
PetFinder Guru

Hahaha FurKids, your time will come. Before you know it, you find why are the prints so small nowadays. And you keep reading at arms' length.
Quote:
Reading glasses, aaarrrr? Waaaaah, Cookie ... so up close and personal wan ahh???? Nanti Ezer geli laaaarr ........
... aaarrr very de danger wan, Cookie ... before we know it nanti you will be asking for magnifying glass lak ... wakakakakakaaaaa!!!!
Thanks for the suggestion, Ezer sweetheart. If I wear contact lenses, I would look so beautiful that all the young hunks will fall in love with me including FurKids. How? I'll carry on with my reading glasses and give all the young girls a chance. But whatever it is, you are still my cutesy Ezer - forever. *hugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Cookie needs contact lenses...
Old 06-25-2009, 10:36 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Hahaha FurKids, your time will come. Before you know it, you find why are the prints so small nowadays. And you keep reading at arms' length.
Hahahaaaa!! Yakah? Then I better start popping lots of Bilberry extract starting today ...
Quote:
Thanks for the suggestion, Ezer sweetheart. If I wear contact lenses, I would look so beautiful that all the young hunks will fall in love with me including FurKids. How? I'll carry on with my reading glasses and give all the young girls a chance. But whatever it is, you are still my cutesy Ezer - forever. *hugs*
Helloooooooo .... you rang, darlinkkkk??? What you doing this Saturday evening, dear .............. free or not? .................
Old 06-25-2009, 11:09 AM
PetFinder Guru

Yes, please do my dear. Prevention is best. Remember not to overdose.

I am under house quarantine.
Quote:
Hahahaaaa!! Yakah? Then I better start popping lots of Bilberry extract starting today ... Helloooooooo .... you rang, darlinkkkk??? What you doing this Saturday evening, dear .............. free or not? .................