Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Dogs & Puppies

Dogs & Puppies General information and discussions on taking care of your canine buddy

Old 02-20-2009, 12:20 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Guana needs a new owner.

As a cat person and not a dog person (not a dog hater, just that I scared of dogs myself - got phobia, and I have 2 cats ), I can't help wondering, BellXun, why can't dogs have a litter box in the compound like the cats do? Why must they go out to the big tree trunk?

Question to Cheng See, our Dog Whisperess: Can dogs have be trained to use a litter box? Guana wanna join class .... his Papa hopes he will graduate top in class.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 02-20-2009, 04:48 PM
PetFinder Guru

BellXun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
As a cat person and not a dog person (not a dog hater, just that I scared of dogs myself - got phobia, and I have 2 cats ), I can't help wondering, BellXun, why can't dogs have a litter box in the compound like the cats do? Why must they go out to the big tree trunk?

Question to Cheng See, our Dog Whisperess: Can dogs have be trained to use a litter box? Guana wanna join class .... his Papa hopes he will graduate top in class.
Hahaha My answer to that is, one word. 'Peer Pressure'. When all the cats goes poo poo in litter box, no other cats wants to be left out, so all of them do it to show their owner " u see, i can do it too, hemp!, now gimmie food!". hehehe. For dogs, When all the dogs are claiming to be the most mischevious in the neighbourhood, Which dog then would not not pee on the tires of cars, who would not not shit in the middle of the road (taking huge risk while doing it) while they can safely do it on the road side. they think shitting at safe areas are boring, they need an exciting life. hehehe. Also when strangers walk pass your door you dog and your neighbours dog keep barking and barking all competeing whos barks are the loudest and most fearsom, some even start barking before even seeing a shadow. why? When others bark they bark, when others dont bark, they need to think for a moment before initiating barking?. Peer Pressure I guess. kekeke.

:)

Adding to that Guana sumtimes pee like a male dog. Cant be explained why. maybe she duwan to get her feet wet, maybe gives her better accuracy in hitting the target, or maybe she saw other dogs do it like that so she follows.

hehehe

Peace

Last edited by BellXun; 02-20-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:21 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Hahahahaaa!!! Macho ... macho ...

Guana boboy cayang, karang neighbour sebelah angkat talipaong and DBKL kaaaaaaaaambing with all the ropes baaaaaaaaaru tau ...

Run, boboy, run, go use Papa's litter box, scented with Jasmine punyerrrrrrr ....
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 02-22-2009, 02:37 PM
PetFinder Guru

Post Re: Guana needs a new owner.

Hmm The urgency of Guana's adoption has increased abit.

Mom was quite angry that she destroyed mom's favarite shoe. This morning Guana open shoe rack, dig out mom's shoe out from shoebox and destroyed it, then got Beaten by mom later. Haih~. Her inteligence surely grown. Whole morning Mom is pestering me asking me to send away send away ASAP, while not many adopters are contacting me, and owner unable to take her back due to lack of space, and i am leaving in a few days!. Argh.

hmmm. people is going to hate me for my decision, but what can i do. Outside of the house Many friends keep asking me to keep her, saying she will feed her thru my gates. while in the house my mom one moment say will feed her one moment say will send her away.

I bet all adopters will say "why u dont think further ahead, considering that u might have the posibility of changing jobs since u are fresh graduate. Then you shouldnt adopt at the first place." Kindda Scared of approaching them. but it has to be done.

Now waiting for a frend to get back to me, his aunty that has a high possibility of wanting Guana. If all goes well, then good. Ifworse comes to worse, worse case senario I think she is safer at SPCA than under my mom's care. Will Contact SPCA tomorow see how.

Dilema, Dilema, Sadness, Sadness, Peace I need Peace~

PS: all reader, if you have friends, aunty uncle that might adopt guana. let me know. drop me a PM. thanks.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:06 PM
Animal Lover

Ferreted is an unknown quantity at this point

hey bellxun, how is she? whatever became of her?
Old 03-08-2009, 07:24 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreted View Post
hey bellxun, how is she? whatever became of her?
Hello Hello,
I just came back from my Trip this morning. Super Tired, Another 3 more days and I am leaving for Taiwan, stay there for 2 weeks. Hiah. then come back for another 5 more days, then to China for 2 weeks.

Guana Guana Guana, What to do of you. Well during my Absence last two weeks, my granpa was looking after her. Guana "Bullied" the mini dog that granpa has (Steal her food, try to play with her, Steal her terriroty, make her hide under the cage in fear, well the main reason is their Size Diffrence, one super small size, one medium size). Also She destroyed granpa's pot plants, n garden during her first day.aiks.

Today I took her back,Hiah, to make matter's worse, Guana now has skin problems!. Pactches of Fur missing.Argh! everytime i think about the skin problem she contracted from granpa place i get frustrated. "who would want her now". Chances of adoption even more low, hope it is curable, going to take her to vet tmr.

Went to SPCA on the way back frm grandpa house(Since I am half way to KL) to see if they will take her in. They say they cannot keep her because of overpopulation and the skin problem Guana has might be contagious. So they say If i leave her there she will be euthnise in 2 days, So i took her back home. Now sleeping in my garage, after a long day's drive.

During the drive she vommited(due to car sick). To my supprise. inside got traces like maggi mee!! and it smells like Wat Dan Hor(salty smell). hiah, either grandpa wasnt feeding her properly or letting her roam and eat rubbish. Hiah. the past 2 weeks of my absence she became like this, cant imagin what will she be like when i come back 2 weeks later on my next trip.

So Far I have 4 popential Good Adopers for her 3 have already duwan to accept her. Will chase the 4th person tonite.

ARGH!!!!!.BUSY BUSY BUSY! Stress Stress Stresss.... Lots of things havent do....

Hope If i pray enough a miracle will happen, and she will go to a happy fosterer.

Tired Tired, need more sleep.

Last edited by BellXun; 03-09-2009 at 04:50 PM.