Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 08-18-2008, 12:38 AM
Tok Penghulu

Penghulu is on a distinguished road
Default Women accused...

Women accused of Cat abused held without bail....
Why cant we do the same here in our Country....And if you read this...
Yikesss...I'm speechless....

MJ
Old 08-18-2008, 01:00 AM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Women accused...

If we want to be bolehland, we need to increase our mentality and kindness towards animals.. And the law is a good place to start.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:07 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee

She's worst than a beast!
From the looks of it i think she got a kick out of abusing persians cats as all of them are persians..poor them..
i don't understand why she wanna abused them in the first place..
Such an ignorant beeo**h..
i hope you rot in hell beeo**h!
Old 08-18-2008, 01:38 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Poor, poor cats!

This woman needs to be taught a lesson. If I were the authorities, I would put her into the cage which she used to keep her cats, together with the faeces. Then, I'll throw food down to her on top of the faeces, too.

Why can't we have laws, too, that can punish animal abusers like other countries? And the law should be - do unto them as they do unto their pets. Nothing less!!!
Old 08-18-2008, 11:55 AM
PetFinder Buddy

azris is on a distinguished road

cute cats but unfortunately,they fall into da hands of a beast...this woman is sick..a pyschopath...i hope that she will get a harsh punishment as she really deserves it...yup i was wondering too if we could apply the same law in our country...the law that will serve justice to da tortured animals...for years, our pleas fall to deaf ears...the person who abuse animals can get away just by paying a maximum fine of rm200 with one day jail....i for me, it starts with early education. Children at school should be educated to treat animals with love, kindness and compassion during religious or moral education classes...thus, when they grow up, we will able to see a loving and caring society towards animals....that's just my two cents thou....
Old 08-18-2008, 02:34 PM
PetFinder Guru

hatemetoday is on a distinguished road

she can be in this group:

Animal hoarding involves keeping higher than usual numbers of animals as pets without having the ability to properly house or care for them, while at the same time denying this inability. Compulsive hoarding can be characterized as a symptom of obsessive-compulsive disorder rather than deliberate cruelty towards animals. Hoarders are deeply attached to their pets, and find it extremely difficult to let the pets go. They typically cannot comprehend that they are harming their pets by failing to provide them with proper care.

Old 08-18-2008, 04:00 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemetoday View Post

Animal hoarding involves keeping higher than usual numbers of animals as pets without having the ability to properly house or care for them, while at the same time denying this inability. Compulsive hoarding can be characterized as a symptom of obsessive-compulsive disorder rather than deliberate cruelty towards animals. Hoarders are deeply attached to their pets, and find it extremely difficult to let the pets go. They typically cannot comprehend that they are harming their pets by failing to provide them with proper care.

Wah, kak Ina, I didn't know there is such a group.....hmmm, so she may have some mental disorder problem. But why lar, throw food down onto the faeces? Why can't she give them food in a food bowl????
Old 08-18-2008, 05:30 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

i agree!!we need harsher punishments for animal abuse. here its a miracle if some sadistic animal torturer even gets a tiny slap on the wrist. most of the time they get away with it. its ridiculous. there's nothing to protect animal welfare here.
i am always amazed when i watch shows on animal planet about the ASPCA and the authority they have in the US. they're awesome!! they're like police! can arrest people!! here the government doesn't recognize the need for animal welfare NGOs to have more power. its disgusting!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Poor, poor cats!

This woman needs to be taught a lesson. If I were the authorities, I would put her into the cage which she used to keep her cats, together with the faeces. Then, I'll throw food down to her on top of the faeces, too.

Why can't we have laws, too, that can punish animal abusers like other countries? And the law should be - do unto them as they do unto their pets. Nothing less!!!
Old 08-19-2008, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
i agree!!we need harsher punishments for animal abuse. here its a miracle if some sadistic animal torturer even gets a tiny slap on the wrist. most of the time they get away with it. its ridiculous. there's nothing to protect animal welfare here.
i am always amazed when i watch shows on animal planet about the ASPCA and the authority they have in the US. they're awesome!! they're like police! can arrest people!! here the government doesn't recognize the need for animal welfare NGOs to have more power. its disgusting!!
i remember watching a show at animal planet about the authorities there take actions on animal abuse..
forgot the name of the show already but now it's no more showing..
i was really impressed on how they're taking on animals welfare very seriously..
i bet if we showed about what we know on animals abuse it would be like a shock to the people here..hmm...
Old 08-19-2008, 09:33 AM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
i remember watching a show at animal planet about the authorities there take actions on animal abuse..
i was really impressed on how they're taking on animals welfare very seriously..
i bet if we showed about what we know on animals abuse it would be like a shock to the people here..hmm...
I remember now!! its called Animal Precinct!! Its about ASPCA humane law enforcement agents.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:19 PM
PetFinder Buddy

azris is on a distinguished road

babyzee,

what were their actions on animal abuse, if you could recall..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
Old 08-22-2008, 06:35 PM
Animal Lover

comyncats is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemetoday View Post

I think you may be right. Very, very sad.
Old 08-23-2008, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
I remember now!! its called Animal Precinct!! Its about ASPCA humane law enforcement agents.
yup,you're right!
but that was one of it, they have 2 shows about law enforcement on animals cruelty..
sad it's no more showing...
i wouldn't mind if they repeated it, just for a good cause and reminders to us..

Quote:
Originally Posted by azris View Post
babyzee,

what were their actions on animal abuse, if you could recall..
i remember that the abuser would be fine but depends on how badly they treat the animals..
if it's serious the off to jail..
sorry, i can't remember it in details but the agents there would treat the abuser as same as any other criminals..
if the abuser tries to run away then they won't get far cause the agents would chase after them..
it shows there how serious they look on animals cruelty...

hey, i google about the animal precinct show and i managed to get their website..
to all who wanted to know more about there, you can view it here ...
Old 11-20-2008, 03:19 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

Dear all,

What i can see here is that people like us and the rest of the ANIMAL RESCUER ORGANISATIONS should come together and create an awareness about the importance of protecting the animals.

I noticed that the awareness of protecting these helpless cretures is near to zero. The adults need to be educated with the idea and knowledge of how important it is to be kind to other creture than human in order to teach the young ones.

Once we have gathered a big number of supporters, we may approach the Municipal Council and demand or suggest what is good for the animals protection. Only then the law can be enforced. I always belive that ALL CRUELTY SHOULD BE PUNISHED WITH KINDNESS...

We may even create this as a national issue, but then again all must get together and be strong headed and persistant with our demands. iTS NOT GOING TO BE EASY. Nevertheless, we have to paly as a role model in being a GOOD HUMAN WHO HAS A BIG HEART FOR THE LOVE OF THE UNPROTECTED AND ABUSED ANIMALS. We need to have palns and strategies before putting it into actions. We wouldn't want it to be a blunder at the end of the day.

Therefore my friends, shall we start something now?