Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Movies & TV

Movies & TV Discuss the latest movies, tv shows, and what turns you into a couch potato

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 10:27 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Dedicated to Petfinder.my members year2008

Here the song for you, Thanks for compliment see you next year.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 12-06-2008 at 02:38 AM.
Old 12-05-2008, 03:31 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dedicated to Petfinder.my members year2008

Derest dimy,

you are so thoughtful...

Always have something to ease up things...

I admire your warm heart...
Old 12-05-2008, 03:47 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

i wish every homeless cat and dog able have a bowl fully of pet food and enjoy a meal and have nice toy, before they die. But we still unable to do there! It is regret in my life.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
i wish every homeless cat and dog able have a bowl fully of pet food and enjoy a meal and have nice toy, before they die. But we still unable to do there! It is regret in my life.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, I feel a very hard lump in my heart just reading this and struggle to take a deep breath and stop my eyes from watering ...
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 12-05-2008, 04:14 PM
PetFinder Guru

WHAT CAN I SAY DIMB...

I WISH THE SAME TOO... BUT WE ARE LIVING IN A VERY CRUEL WORLD... THE ONLY THING WE CAN DO IS TO KEEP FOCUS AND PRAY FOR THE POOR ANIMALS... IT HELPS THOUGH...

SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF SAVING THESE ANIMALS...

ITS NOT EASY... MOST OF US HUMAN ARE SO ENGROSS WITH BEAUTY, MATERIALS AND WANNA BE WHAT THEY ARE NOT... AND FORGOTTEN THE PURPOSE ON BEING HERE ON MOTHER EARTH...

I REALLY ADMIRE A FEW OF THE FORUMERS IN PETFINDER FOR THE KINDNESS AND UNDERSTANDING (YOU ARE ONE OF THEM) THE NEEDS OF HELPING THESE POOR CREATURES...

BUT THEN AGAIN... WE SHALL NEVER GIVE UP AND WORK FOR WHAT WE WANT TO ACHIEVE... NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY.... THERE WILL BE A LOT OF HICK-UPS IN THE MIDST OF MAKING THINGS BETTER...

I WISH ALL THE PEOPLE OUT THERE WILL COME TOGETHER ONE DAY AND REALIZED THAT THERE IS A NEED TO SAVE THESE ANIMALS. I KNOW A FEW WHO DOES AND ALWAYS GET INTO TROUBLES FOR WANTING TO DO THESE GOOD DEEDS... BUT THEY MANAGED SO FAR... I ADORE THEM...

WE CANNOT HELP IT SOMETIMES BEING HUMAN WHO TEND TO FORGET ABOUT BEING GOOD TO ONE ANOTHER REGARDLESS OF THE RELIGIONS AND BELIEVES. WE TOO FORGOTTEN THAT ALL CREATIONS NEED TO BE LOOK AFTER FOR OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS...

WELL DIMB, THIS IS A WORLDLY WORLD WHICH IS SO FULL OF IMPOSTORS AND WANNA BEsssss....

PRAY HARD MY DEAR BROTHER... I PROMISE YOU THIS.... I'LL PRAY WITH YOU...

GOD BLESS.

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 12-05-2008 at 04:15 PM. Reason: SPELLING OF dimb
Old 12-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Let us spend the whole of the weekend and Monday off just cuddling our furkids ...
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 12-05-2008, 04:21 PM
PetFinder Guru

filinlee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Let us spend the whole of the weekend and Monday off just cuddling our furkids ...
uwaaaaaaaaaaaa.... kena keje!!!!
Old 12-05-2008, 04:35 PM
PetFinder Guru

I am not ashame to say this,

i love you dimb, for the kind heart that you have and a wise thinking of bringing us together...

Dear all who is reading,

mrs dolittle hereby would like to apology for all the commotions caused...

i love you all unconditionally...

Furkids, you too.

I admire your firmness and wise thinking...

I forgotten one thing...

We are all animal lovers no matter what...

Pak cu and fir, i love you too... No matter how upset you guys are with me with AND my dogs...

sillylupie, i miss you and i don't know why...

June, stay cool my millennium mcgyver...

Ezer and andy koh, the saviors.... Thanks bro...

Filinlee, what can i say dik? I love you too...

To all of petfinder members and guest... Lets love one another for the sake of the animals... If we can't love each other, how are we to help these creatures...

Peace and out...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 12-05-2008 at 04:37 PM. Reason: VOCAB
Old 12-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Christmas is coming ... tis a season of forgiveness and joy, but somehow I also feel a sadness in my heart as it is also a season (just like Chinese New Year and Hari Raya), a time you see many hungry housepets wandering around lost and hungry because their owners forgot to take care of them ...

I heard somebody say that it is a time to get a beautiful long hair for free ...

p.s. ... and I admire a tough streetsmart lady with a beautiful heart ... so far I only encounter streetsmart beautiful furkids ... I love them ... very intelligent!
Old 12-05-2008, 04:49 PM
PetFinder Guru

FURKIDS,

LETS OPEN UP AN ANIMAL HOTEL, BUT SEASONLY, SO EVERY CLEBRATIONS DIFFERENT RACES CAN TAKE TURN TO JAGA...

APA MACAM?
Old 12-05-2008, 04:49 PM
PetFinder Guru

abzalia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to abzalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinlee View Post
uwaaaaaaaaaaaa.... kena keje!!!!
yeaaaayyyyyy...!!! yeaeeyyyyyyyyy....!! cuti..!! merdeka...!! cutttiii...!!
main ngan anak bulusss..yeyayyyyyy....!!

Old 12-05-2008, 04:53 PM
PetFinder Guru

KESIAN FILINLEE...

AB, NAKALNYA MENYAKAT SI FILIN...
Old 12-05-2008, 04:55 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
FURKIDS, LETS OPEN UP AN ANIMAL HOTEL, BUT SEASONLY, SO EVERY CLEBRATIONS DIFFERENT RACES CAN TAKE TURN TO JAGA... APA MACAM?
Tamau ... saya suruh maid duduk umah jaga my furkids all year round. Takut Filin bawak anak bulus dia ader kutu and habissssssssss my furkids ...
Old 12-05-2008, 05:05 PM
PetFinder Guru

hAAA....HAAA... HAAA...

ANAK BULUS FILIN ADA KUTU KE?

CARA PALING CEPAT TO GET RID OF THE KUTU IS TO HIRE A "BERUK".

GUARANTEE 100% BEBAS KUTU...

JANGAN MARAH FILIN...
Old 12-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

Filin,ko nak biarkan abang FK ko dok kutuk2 ko?? cuba ko sekeh dia sekali

Happy Holiday Friends. Aku balik kampung!!!!!!!!!!!! yahooo!!! but my anak bulus stay at home with their cat sitters They hate it when I leave them alone.I'm sure after this I have to prepare extra delicious snacks.

Pls make sure you guys lock the door and window.nanti kucing terlepas dari rmh,nangis tak berlagu.

Hmm,festive season selalu dengar org dump pets sebab holiday lama2 takde orog jaga kucing
Old 12-05-2008, 05:56 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by abzalia View Post
yeaaaayyyyyy...!!! yeaeeyyyyyyyyy....!! cuti..!! merdeka...!! cutttiii...!!
main ngan anak bulusss..yeyayyyyyy....!!

dengki la tuh..!~

Quote:
KESIAN FILINLEE...

lia mmg cengitu kak... suka sangat nyakat kiter... Fk pon sama!~

Quote:
Tamau ... saya suruh maid duduk umah jaga my furkids all year round. Takut Filin bawak anak bulus dia ader kutu and habissssssssss my furkids ...
ek eleh.. kucen2 kiter jaga sendiri la.. x main la pet hotel ker, boarding ke...

Quote:
hAAA....HAAA... HAAA...

JANGAN MARAH FILIN...
betol tuh.. nak kena upah la.. part time beruk wat keje kat umah..

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post

x per june.. dia nih macam nak kena 'wachaaaaa!~ + 'Flying Kick' dari aku tuh... belom rasa lagik tuh... x pon.. kiter reramai piak2 montot dia... <<>>>

Happy Holiday Friends. Aku balik kampung!!!!!!!!!!!! yahooo!!! but my anak bulus stay at home with their cat sitters They hate it when I leave them alone.I'm sure after this I have to prepare extra delicious snacks.

Pls make sure you guys lock the door and window.nanti kucing terlepas dari rmh,nangis tak berlagu.

Hmm,festive season selalu dengar org dump pets sebab holiday lama2 takde orog jaga kucing

best la dapat balik... aku jugak kena keje da....
Old 12-05-2008, 06:14 PM
PetFinder Guru

abzalia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to abzalia

Quote:

wahhh..untong la balik..ko balik Sabah ka june..???..sabah.....klu g sabah, kompom aku borong buah 'abokado" berkilo2...hehehehe..murah kat sane...

Quote:
hAAA....HAAA... HAAA...

JANGAN MARAH FILIN...
x payah..biar beruk tuh berehat di hari raya korban nih....hire FK jek carik kutu dah cukup...wakakaka..dia kan rajin buat keje2 amal cam nih..tolong kawan la katakan....hehehehetol x FK...
Quote:
yerlaaaaa..."BOS" nih x pe la..ada maid jagakan kucing..... kitorg kuli2 nih jaga sendiri jek kucing...FK "MAMPU"........kalu balik lambat, pagi2 sblm g keje tuang seguni makanan + air sebaldi utk dorang.....hahahahhaha

Quote:
KESIAN FILINLEE...

kak,
panggil lia jek kak..Ab tuh hubby saya...combine konon2 sehati sejiwa la id tuh... plus x tau nk letak id apa masa create nama dalam petfinder nih

saya berani sakat filin sebab dah penah jumpa dia...dia dtg umah...hehehehe,.......filin cayang x marah kan..??kalo dia marah, nnt mintak edir pujok2 kan bawak g nengok cite "Twailait"..sure dia x marah punye...silap2, berbaldi2 pop-kon dia beli...
Old 12-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

klu aku dah jd jutawan blhlah balik sabah tiap2 minggu.aku balik kampung suami aku ler.heheheh!! 2 hari je.isnin lepas apa2 yg patut aku pun balik KL lg. aku surh cat sitter aku dtg rmh jenguk2 anak bulus2.bg makan dan bersihkan litter box.

aku setuju bebenor tu klu FK di upah cari kutu mcm beruk.wakakakakakakak!!

Quote:
wahhh..untong la balik..ko balik Sabah ka june..???..sabah.....klu g sabah, kompom aku borong buah 'abokado" berkilo2...hehehehe..murah kat sane...

x payah..biar beruk tuh berehat di hari raya korban nih....hire FK jek carik kutu dah cukup...wakakaka..dia kan rajin buat keje2 amal cam nih..tolong kawan la katakan....hehehehetol x FK...

yerlaaaaa..."BOS" nih x pe la..ada maid jagakan kucing..... kitorg kuli2 nih jaga sendiri jek kucing...FK "MAMPU"........kalu balik lambat, pagi2 sblm g keje tuang seguni makanan + air sebaldi utk dorang.....hahahahhaha

kak,
panggil lia jek kak..Ab tuh hubby saya...combine konon2 sehati sejiwa la id tuh... plus x tau nk letak id apa masa create nama dalam petfinder nih

saya berani sakat filin sebab dah penah jumpa dia...dia dtg umah...hehehehe,.......filin cayang x marah kan..??kalo dia marah, nnt mintak edir pujok2 kan bawak g nengok cite "Twailait"..sure dia x marah punye...silap2, berbaldi2 pop-kon dia beli...
Old 12-05-2008, 06:25 PM
PetFinder Guru

hourus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to hourus Send a message via Yahoo to hourus
Thumbs up Re: Dedicated to Petfinder.my members year2008

thank you DIMB for the wonderful clip in youtube, you summed it up with your wishes and may that wish comes true, dawn of 2008 is nearing, let's us all hope for a better, brighter 2009

zzzzzz.....woof woof
FurKid in the Car
Old 12-05-2008, 06:35 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:

Aku stuju!!!!!

ko ngan aku sama ajer... banyak2 kena letak...

kak,

eheheheh..!~

Quote:
klu aku dah jd jutawan blhlah balik sabah tiap2 minggu.aku balik kampung suami aku ler.heheheh!! 2 hari je.isnin lepas apa2 yg patut aku pun balik KL lg. aku surh cat sitter aku dtg rmh jenguk2 anak bulus2.bg makan dan bersihkan litter box.

aku setuju bebenor tu klu FK di upah cari kutu mcm beruk.wakakakakakakak!!

heheh!~ yes!!!!!