Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Memorial

Pet Memorial Share with us the grief on the loss of your pet, and may it be dearly and lovingly remembered forever.

Old 12-04-2009, 01:14 AM
PetFinder Buddy

Bouquet is on a distinguished road
Default MIMI Passed Away on 2/12@3.00am

I took her from 1 of the forumer, notice that her breathing was quite bad, I have contacted Mrs Chan Kah Yein on SOS to help me for the treatment and was very grateful that she willing to help. I have took her to the vet clinic in Subang Jaya. You may read about her condition from Animalcare.org blog enclosed.
http://www.myanimalcare.org/2009/11/...rom-klang.html

When the doctor's told me that she is dying. I'm trying not to believe it and would want to proof him wrong...

Making a promise to myself for better or worse, I am going to nurse her the best that I can BUT where did I GO WRONG this time......

The comment that the doctor's made in the blog "there has to be no slacking at all in caring for Mimi at this point. She can still go down."
How possible can I go slack, when I shower her with enough love and care.. (how arrogance I sounds right !!)

The day I SMS Mrs Chan to inform that MIMI diarrhea stop, MIMI has been eating so well ever seen. She can finish up a bowl of the boiled chicken, she have full energy to rooming a round my living room up to the kitchen, curious to explore more and more..

I was so so Happy.. Hey... I manage to proof them wrong to say that she can't be save. (but I guess it didn't last long) I have even took her photo that was 2 days before her passing..(attached)

The diarrhea back..She choose to go after a brave struggling, I was with her the whole night and telling her to be strong, she can make it and that I will rush her to the clinic in the morning
I was not able to fulfill it......

Even though MIMI only spent a week with me (where I took her on 25/11 and she passed away on 2/12@3.00am) BUT I will definitely miss her..... Trying comforting myself.. Look at the bright side, she does not need to go thru all the pain and that, God loves her more then I do..

May her rest in peace now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mimie1.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	8208   Click image for larger version

Name:	mimie3.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	8209   Click image for larger version

Name:	mimie eating.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	8210  
Old 12-04-2009, 01:37 AM
Cat Slave

Fareen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MIMI Passed Away on 2/12@3.00am

Hi Bouquet,

I did follow the story when both you and Crool were trying to save this poor girl. I was glad you were there to help. I know you tried your best. It is very unfortunate that Mimi didn't survive. Thank you for trying to save her when others couldn't or wouldn't....

Proud mummy of Sophie / Dexter / Yuki / Heidi / Optimus

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org
Old 12-04-2009, 01:41 AM
PetFinder Guru

CikLola is on a distinguished road

sis..sorry 4 da lost...
may her rest in peace..
Old 12-04-2009, 09:55 AM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

Dear Sue,

Sorry to hear your loss
It was so wonderful of you not to have given up on Mimi
Even Mimi had spent only a week with you, she was lucky as she was filled with so much Tender, Loving and Care from you!
I am sure that she knew you loved her so much and so was very lucky to have felt that love before she left you forever.
Its so sad to have to lose someone or something you love but you need to be STRONG.
Take care my dear.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 12-04-2009, 10:07 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default To lovely little Mimi .... loved to the end ... still is ....

Bouquet, pls accept my deepest condolence over your painful loss of dear little Mimi. She looks like one of the very, very tiny sick kittens I managed to rescue some time ago but lost her to a belly full of worms (she passed out lots of worms strung together just like Maggi Mee). I had rushed her to the vet just before his clinic closed. She had been very cold and in a severely dehydrated state and the vet had told me not to get my hopes up even after he had treated her and gave me a course of antibiotics to administer through syringe. He predicted that she would improve and look good, but can go off in an instant. He had prepared me for the worst and I attended to her needs like an emergency and ICU case, stroking and whispering to her gently all the time.

She lost her good fight ... and I only managed to care for her for 3 very precious days.

I still remember her. My heart still feels pain ... so I know how you feel and my heart goes out to you, Bouquet. Take care, friend!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 12-04-2009, 10:53 AM
PetFinder Guru

crool is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I took her from 1 of the forumer, notice that her breathing was quite bad, I have contacted Mrs Chan Kah Yein on SOS to help me for the treatment and was very grateful that she willing to help. I have took her to the vet clinic in Subang Jaya. You may read about her condition from Animalcare.org blog enclosed.

When the doctor's told me that she is dying. I'm trying not to believe it and would want to proof him wrong...

Making a promise to myself for better or worse, I am going to nurse her the best that I can BUT where did I GO WRONG this time......

The comment that the doctor's made in the blog "there has to be no slacking at all in caring for Mimi at this point. She can still go down."
How possible can I go slack, when I shower her with enough love and care.. (how arrogance I sounds right !!)

The day I SMS Mrs Chan to inform that MIMI diarrhea stop, MIMI has been eating so well ever seen. She can finish up a bowl of the boiled chicken, she have full energy to rooming a round my living room up to the kitchen, curious to explore more and more..

I was so so Happy.. Hey... I manage to proof them wrong to say that she can't be save. (but I guess it didn't last long) I have even took her photo that was 2 days before her passing..(attached)

The diarrhea back..She choose to go after a brave struggling, I was with her the whole night and telling her to be strong, she can make it and that I will rush her to the clinic in the morning

Even though MIMI only spent a week with me (where I took her on 25/11 and she passed away on 2/12@3.00am) BUT I will definitely miss her..... Trying comforting myself.. Look at the bright side, she does not need to go thru all the pain and that, God loves her more then I do
Sad to heard that, I know u already do ur best to help Mimi, I felt bad as well because i dint even have a chance to take care of her since i'm the one who wanted to adopt her, Kak sue u have to be strong ur other lovely cat still need u...may her rest in peace, kak u take care too ya.....
Old 12-04-2009, 11:02 AM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

dear Bouquet,
mimi is no longer with you now, but she will never stop wishing for the best for you. She is watching over you from where she is , thanking God she found you during the most painfull days of her life.

You ve done great Bouquet, hang in there and be strong dear...

R.I.P. mimi...
Old 12-04-2009, 11:16 AM
tuah,fifi and sandy

sankyutech is on a distinguished road

dear Bouquet,
sorry to hear about your loss
be strong ya
RIP MIMI
Old 12-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Animal Lover

BeLLaRiN is on a distinguished road

it was sad.. i feel like crying..
just be strong yea.. she love u more than u could feel..
she's watching u from heaven.. she'll be fine there..

i'm afraid of losing my bella too.. bella, pls dont ever leave me dear.. huhu
Old 12-04-2009, 12:59 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Yea Fareen ! At that time, I volunteer to be Crool's transporter ( I have 6 cats at home and will not be able to have time for a new one and it is not easy to introduce a new member to the team too) but when I pick Mimi up I sense something is not rite from her breathing and I immediately rush her to the clinic. Knowing her condition, I dun think Crool will be able to look after her as she required 24 hr supervision.

I cried every time I look at her photo. Compare to the day I took her she had shown a progressive improvement.
May be I'm "little too late" in rescuing her.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fareen View Post
Hi Bouquet,

I did follow the story when both you and Crool were trying to save this poor girl. I was glad you were there to help. I know you tried your best. It is very unfortunate that Mimi didn't survive. Thank you for trying to save her when others couldn't or wouldn't....
Old 12-04-2009, 01:04 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Kak Nurul,

I'm trying comforting myself by saying Mimi is now in a better place and wish her happiness and peace.. That I have done my level best and GOD is to determine/provide all the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Dear Sue,

Sorry to hear your loss
It was so wonderful of you not to have given up on Mimi
Even Mimi had spent only a week with you, she was lucky as she was filled with so much Tender, Loving and Care from you!
I am sure that she knew you loved her so much and so was very lucky to have felt that love before she left you forever.
Its so sad to have to lose someone or something you love but you need to be STRONG.
Take care my dear.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:16 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Default Re: To lovely little Mimi .... loved to the end ... still is ....

FK,

Even though just a short time together. I really feel the pain in me on loosing her. I wish I have made her (short) life so meaningful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Bouquet, pls accept my deepest condolence over your painful loss of dear little Mimi. She looks like one of the very, very tiny sick kittens I managed to rescue some time ago but lost her to a belly full of worms (she passed out lots of worms strung together just like Maggi Mee). I had rushed her to the vet just before his clinic closed. She had been very cold and in a severely dehydrated state and the vet had told me not to get my hopes up even after he had treated her and gave me a course of antibiotics to administer through syringe. He predicted that she would improve and look good, but can go off in an instant. He had prepared me for the worst and I attended to her needs like an emergency and ICU case, stroking and whispering to her gently all the time.

She lost her good fight ... and I only managed to care for her for 3 very precious days.

I still remember her. My heart still feels pain ... so I know how you feel and my heart goes out to you, Bouquet. Take care, friend!
Old 12-04-2009, 01:31 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Kak Zai, Cik Lola, Crool,Bella,Sankyutech...

Thanx. I believe I'm not the 1st one encountering this but for those who gone thru it, will know the meaning of painful and sad is....
Old 12-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default MIMI Passed Away on 2/12@3.00am

Bouquet,

Yes,is true.We all have been through death of our beloved pet.It wasn't easy to let go.Every single day I always think my Coklat & Ranggi Every morning going to work,before enter my car I will look behind the parking area where I buried them.

Mimi is in better place now with Coklat,Ranggi & other cats that we love & lost.

You take care of yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouquet View Post
Kak Zai, Cik Lola, Crool,Bella,Sankyutech...

Thanx. I believe I'm not the 1st one encountering this but for those who gone thru it, will know the meaning of painful and sad is....
Old 12-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: To lovely little Mimi .... loved to the end ... still is ....

Quote:
FK,

Even though just a short time together. I really feel the pain in me on loosing her. I wish I have made her (short) life so meaningful.
Yes, Sue, I understand how you feel and what you are going through ... just like the tiny little calico baby I rescued all wet, cold and motionless in the drain - she was really tiny! even tinier than little Mimi! But she looked into my face and I noticed she had the loveliest little tiny face and big beautiful blue eyes!

Yes, Sue, I am sure you made an enormous difference in her life even at a dying stage ... you gave her much tender love and comfort. Sad as you are now in your grief, I am sure you also feel the warmth and tenderness in your heart at the thought of her and at the beautiful memory of her. Take time to pour out your grief and sadness, cry all you want, let the tears wash out all the pain from your heart ... cherish her as I cherish my special baby (then and still do so now), my short and intense experience with her only spurs me on to do the same for all the others out there suffering the same fate as her.

There are so many, many more out there ... so very sad!

p.s. Sue, Mimi loved you back, you gave her the happiest days of her short little life! Take care, dear!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 12-04-2009, 06:28 PM
PetFinder Buddy

hakeem is on a distinguished road

RIP mimi...i know how u feel..i've lost one...but remember THIS one thing...she is at a better place now..and will always remember that u have cared n loved her so deeply...
Old 12-04-2009, 06:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

hatemetoday is on a distinguished road

kita..the humble rescuer and humble cat lover..dah biasa hadapi keadaan mcm nih...si kecil2 yg kalah di usia awal akan terus diingati...paling terasa saat terakhir si kecil yg tak bedaya berada besama2 kita pada saat sisa nyawa berbaki dan maut dtg menjemput ...

RIP pada semua anak2 yg tewas di awal kehidupan.....Bouquet...patah tumbuh hilang berganti..jgn terus give up..yg penting kita teros buat yg terdaya untuk si kecil2 yg masih memerlukan di luar sana...
Old 12-04-2009, 07:31 PM
PetFinder Buddy

hakeem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemetoday View Post
kita..the humble rescuer and humble cat lover..dah biasa hadapi keadaan mcm nih...si kecil2 yg kalah di usia awal akan terus diingati...paling terasa saat terakhir si kecil yg tak bedaya berada besama2 kita pada saat sisa nyawa berbaki dan maut dtg menjemput ...

RIP pada semua anak2 yg tewas di awal kehidupan.....Bouquet...patah tumbuh hilang berganti..jgn terus give up..yg penting kita teros buat yg terdaya untuk si kecil2 yg masih memerlukan di luar sana...

setuju sgt kak hate...huhuhu....yg patah tumbuh berganti...cuma tak sama jer dahan nyer....
Old 12-04-2009, 07:44 PM
Animal Lover

irena6300 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Even though MIMI only spent a week with me (where I took her on 25/11 and she passed away on 2/12@3.00am) BUT I will definitely miss her..... Trying comforting myself.. Look at the bright side, she does not need to go thru all the pain and that, God loves her more then I do..

May her rest in peace now.

I am the one who put this little kitty for adoption...
i feel so sorry...feel so pain and sad when i saw this post...
i had no choice tat i m js a little student,and my parents dun like cats.
when sue tell me she will be able to take care of this kitten i feel full of hope,
cause i know,she is very very weak at the meantime.
i m not a cat lover,but i really dun like animal get hurt or somethingelse.
so i decided to put it up for adoption,i hope anybody can save her.
i feel so sorry tat i have no money to bring it to the vet..
if i have money,may be mimi is a beautiful and healthy kitty now...
feel so sad,cause i m the one who found mimi,and clean it,she is so dirty when i found her,my maid clean it too..
i also get bite when i bath her with warm water.
if can...
i hope tat mimi is rest in peace nw...
sorry mimi tat i cant help u at tat time,i js can feed u with boiled fish,some glucose,and put u up for adoption...
i feel crying and pain...sue,u have do ur best.
mimi will not forget u..
and us too will not forget mimi, an adorable and sweet kitty.
MIMI
R.I.P
Old 12-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Animal Lover

SABRINA KONG is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: MIMI Passed Away on 2/12@3.00am

Hi Irene, you have done your best.