Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Music

Music What music pleases your ears and makes your body move to the beat?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-17-2008, 10:34 PM
BabyZee's Avatar
BabyZee BabyZee is offline
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
Posts: 1,868
Rep Power: 14
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Question .:: Britney Spears : Womanizer ::.

Well, I'm no fan of Britney but her new single kinda make me crazy...
lotsa womanizer, pening wooo...

Well you can view her new vids here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXjvUYMps3w
Just to make sure it's kinda 18sx so parental guided needed...


Britney Spears ~ Womanizer


Superstar, where you from, how's it going?
I know you, gotta clue whatcha doing
You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here
But I know what you are, what you are, baby

Look at you, getting more than just a re-up
Baby you, got all the puppets with their strings up
Faking like a good one, but I call 'em like I see 'em
I know what you are, what you are, baby

Womanizer, woman-womanizer, you're a womanizer,
Oh womanizer, oh you're a womanizer, baby
You you you are, you you you are
Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer (womanizer)

Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are
Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are

(You) You got me going
(You) You're oh so charming
(You) But I can't do it
(You) You womanizer

Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are
Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are

(You) You say I'm crazy
(You) I gotcha crazy
(You) You're nothing but a
(You) Womanizer

Daddy-o, you've got the swagger of a champion
Too bad for you, you just can't find the right companion
I guess when you have one too many, makes it hard, it could be easy
Who you are, that's just who you are, baby

Lollipop, [you must mistake me as a sucker]
To think that I, would be a victim, not another
Say you're playing how you want it
But no way I'm never gonna fall for you, never you, baby

Womanizer, woman-womanizer, you're a womanizer,
Oh womanizer, oh you're a womanizer, baby
You you you are, you you you are
Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer (womanizer)

Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are
Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are

(You) You got me going
(You) You're oh so charming
(You) But I can't do it
(You) You womanizer

Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are
Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are

(You) You say I'm crazy
(You) I gotcha crazy
(You) You're nothing but a
(You) Womanizer

Maybe if we both lived in a different world (womanizer, womanizer, womanizer, womanizer)
It would be all good and maybe I could be your girl
But I can't so we don't, you

Womanizer, woman-womanizer, you're a womanizer,
Oh womanizer, oh you're a womanizer, baby
You you you are, you you you are
Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer (womanizer)

Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are
Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are

(You) You got me going
(You) You're oh so charming
(You) But I can't do it
(You) You womanizer

Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are
Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are

(You) You say I'm crazy
(You) I gotcha crazy
(You) You're nothing but a
(You) Womanizer

Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are
Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are

Womanizer, woman-womanizer, you're a womanizer,
Oh womanizer, oh you're a womanizer, baby

Overall this song is quite ok, not that good but ok la...
Nice comeback from Britney only not that great for me..
but worth to listen once a while...
__________________
" Bad things happen. Trust that good things happen, too.
Sometimes you’ve just got to close your eyes, hold on tight and believe. "
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-17-2008, 10:52 PM
dog is my buddy's Avatar
dog is my buddy dog is my buddy is offline
PetFinder Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Penang
Posts: 2,359
Rep Power: 15
dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: .:: Britney Spears : Womanizer ::.

i like Britney Spears, she cute and sexy.
__________________
Please review Petfinder Forum Rules , or if you are new, or have not yet read them, please get familiar with them. Thanks. Petfinder Forum rules

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-17-2008, 11:07 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Britney Spears : Womanizer ::.

sorilah.I don't like Britney at all.itu pompuan ada masalah mental.she wear skimpy clothes and her songs are not really great anyway.she can sell her album because she wear almost nothing
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-17-2008, 11:39 PM
BabyZee's Avatar
BabyZee BabyZee is offline
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
Posts: 1,868
Rep Power: 14
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: Britney Spears : Womanizer ::.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
sorilah.I don't like Britney at all.itu pompuan ada masalah mental.she wear skimpy clothes and her songs are not really great anyway.she can sell her album because she wear almost nothing
stuju2..
tengok mtv terbaru dia pun setakat ok jela..comeback yang ok la tapi takde pe yang hebat sangat...hoho...
__________________
" Bad things happen. Trust that good things happen, too.
Sometimes you’ve just got to close your eyes, hold on tight and believe. "
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-18-2008, 01:11 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 16
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Britney Spears : Womanizer ::.

Guys will always be guys....they like celebrities like Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, etc. Not becos of their talent, but becos they're slutty.

Sorry, no offense to those who worships these two. But those two's plus point is that they are slutty. Otak-wise, they are mentally disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
sorilah.I don't like Britney at all.itu pompuan ada masalah mental.she wear skimpy clothes and her songs are not really great anyway.she can sell her album because she wear almost nothing
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-18-2008, 02:49 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Britney Spears : Womanizer ::.

yeah,I agree with you.I really dunno why dumbo like Paris Hilton rcvd a lot of attention for her stupidity.Is it because she think she's cute acting dumb?? huh!!! kasih malu org pompuan saja.


Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Guys will always be guys....they like celebrities like Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, etc. Not becos of their talent, but becos they're slutty.

Sorry, no offense to those who worships these two. But those two's plus point is that they are slutty. Otak-wise, they are mentally disturbed.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-18-2008, 03:59 PM
BabyZee's Avatar
BabyZee BabyZee is offline
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
Posts: 1,868
Rep Power: 14
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: Britney Spears : Womanizer ::.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
yeah,I agree with you.I really dunno why dumbo like Paris Hilton rcvd a lot of attention for her stupidity.Is it because she think she's cute acting dumb?? huh!!! kasih malu org pompuan saja.
bak kata paris 'that's hot'..
well kebodohan dia satu dunia tahu melalui simple life tv show..
__________________
" Bad things happen. Trust that good things happen, too.
Sometimes you’ve just got to close your eyes, hold on tight and believe. "
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-22-2008, 08:23 AM
mew mew's Avatar
mew mew mew mew is offline
Animal lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Johor
Posts: 120
Rep Power: 13
mew mew is on a distinguished road
Default Re: .:: Britney Spears : Womanizer ::.

Somebody please throw a towel to Britney!! She is naked, eeek!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-22-2008, 11:09 AM
chemonk's Avatar
chemonk chemonk is offline
Puppet Master~
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Port Dickson
Posts: 587
Rep Power: 0
chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: .:: Britney Spears : Womanizer ::.

she's lucky because of the music arrangement, not because of her voice lah... music mcm tu kalau kasi kat william hung she bangs pun boleh laku jual kat tower record.. hahahahahha....layan lagu slow lagi best dowh.. audio slave ka.. deep purple kaaa... but her vc mmg seksi wooo... -tahan napas- huhuhuhu
__________________
meoowwwwww~~
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-22-2008, 11:30 AM
filinlee's Avatar
filinlee filinlee is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bukit Jalil/ Bukit Serdang
Posts: 1,214
Rep Power: 14
filinlee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: .:: Britney Spears : Womanizer ::.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemonk View Post
she's lucky because of the music arrangement, not because of her voice lah... music mcm tu kalau kasi kat william hung she bangs pun boleh laku jual kat tower record.. hahahahahha....layan lagu slow lagi best dowh.. audio slave ka.. deep purple kaaa... but her vc mmg seksi wooo... -tahan napas- huhuhuhu
sabor chemonk..sabor....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-19-2008, 01:13 AM
Hazlie's Avatar
Hazlie Hazlie is offline
~** Mr. LeE**~
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cheras, Bdr Sri Permaisuri
Posts: 115
Rep Power: 13
Hazlie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hazlie
Default Re: .:: Britney Spears : Womanizer ::.

yup i pun ske gak lagu nie..womanizer..mesti byk main kat clubs..heheheh..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.