Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > General Discussion

General Discussion General information and discuss on animal rescue, adoption and advocacy

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 09:54 PM
PetFinder Guru

Kyzoor is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Resolution of Dispute - Kyzoor's Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahizan Khan View Post
OMG. I did CALL you, Wan. Bukan dalam SMS saja!
YES u did n tolong paham yang wan maksiudkan is ur cousin not u.............. coz i never heard that words.... ok enough for u now n pls do nott off topic
Old 07-21-2010, 09:58 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyzoor View Post
nurul.....,
i didnt force u to know me n being frens with me if u think that im a shit...... I just respond for the request admin now n appointment is on friday morning...

yup nobody forced me to be friends with you. That is definitely right ..... I only think you as s**t because of all this and the lies you have been telling us. You may think we are fools but we know who the fool is.

anyway who r u to use my name at dr teoh all this while that i dont ever know?
I never ask to u to call dr teoh before as u claimed it from dr teoh but u are always welcome to ask from him.......... And do i need to follow such a kind of order from u with finish a request from admin here???? Tindakan u adalah salah bila menggunakan nama aku sebelum nie untuk mendapatkan apa2 maklumat n dah pun dibagitau oleh dr teoh pada ko tadi kan?

i never use your name? I clearly told dr. Teoh my intentions unlike some people who like to lie. I am transparent about what i do and i have nothing to hide.

uthe truth is at dr teoh ffor every single things that u have mention here... He answer it in front of u rite? Am i careless n unresponsible cat owner.... N save the life of strays................ Admin im sorry and i wish u can clarify how careless n unresponsible am i with dr teoh.......... Please admin and maybe u can explain it here....

yup, i got the truth from dr. Teoh! Confirmed positive viral not confirmed poison.

dr teoh
012 4500 610
10am-7pm

under account wan alias

thanks

i rest my case.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 07-21-2010, 10:01 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
[/COLOR]

1) That is quite right because he is LYING simple as that.

2) Yes, I did. I asked him for the report from UPM but he said that his sister the so called vet was the one registered. Asked for the name from his sister and he said sister cannot be reached because mobile switched off. What a coincidence? Spoke to Dr. Teoh and because of legal matters Dr. Teoh is unable to provide and written black and white however we can get VERBAL confirmation from him.

I rest my case.

the request by ADMIN here is not settle yet n now u open a request again for urself????? mula sekali aku pun tgh pening kenapa selama nie ko kol Dr Teoh and kata aku yang suruh kol????? Dr Teoh pun tau tindakan undang2 yang boleh dikenakan atas dia n ko plak tak paham apa tindakan undang2 yang boleh dikenakan atas tuduhan, fitnah n menggunakan identiti seseorang untuk kepentingan sendiri.... pernah ke aku suruh ko kol Dr Teoh sebelum thread nie? and bukan kol pasal thread nie coz it was happen before this.... tak tau pulak ko guna nama aku.......

anything will be answer after im doing check up for the rest of the cats...... as the admin say the question is never finish n wat i want is to fullfill this request from admin...........

Kyzoor
Old 07-21-2010, 10:05 PM
Animal Police

Joey'A is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzoor View Post
Salam Mahizan,
Thanks for ur reply and info about Romeo and juliet, pasal ucapan thanks tue from ur cousin really sorry coz wan tak dengar n kalau ada pun bukan waktu berdepan dengan Wan.... i get a thanks only from u by sms........ n i appreciate it,

pasal romeo n Juliet i get the xplanation From Dr. Teoh ptg tadi a7 6:40pm while one of the member suddenly appear there......... and i know the situation and anyone who want to know may call Dr Teoh personally n suggest to admin to clarify about romeo n juliet........... and one more things to the member yang pergi ke klinik dr teoh petang tadi.... u know the truth either im careless or not dalam penjagaan kucing....... and tak seekor kucing yang di hantar sakit teruk and langsung berkutu serta benda tue pun di mention in front of that member..... ini ke tuduhan yang mengatakan Wan careless n tak nak bawa pergi vet..... Dr teoh know why i have to move from VET at subang to his Vet start from early this years coz i get more explanayion n knowledge....... kenappa pula member tue accused me refused to bring my cat to the vet......... pasal kuarantin yes i keep doing it till i send back the cat to mahizan n oni hatamah.... FOR MORE ABOUT CARELESS AND UNRESPONSSIBLE ATTITUDE that people been accused me and refused to send to the vet pls call directly to Dr Teon from 10am till 7pm or just meet him at the vet as the member did.... One more thing plsssssssssssssss i never ask any of my fren to ask about the report from Dr Teoh before regarding about my cats as she claimed that i ask her to call Dr Teoh.............. i dont know why is she being lies to use my name to call Dr Teoh while she accused me as a liar....and asking about my pet before this thread is open start from last few weeks...... n as i know thats her attitude.....

For further info will let u know after get the results by this saturday

Thanks
Wan,

Be a man. admit your mistake, apologize and start back. Be human. We are all human. Its OK if u make mistake but take it as a man. u are grown up guy and well educated. We cant change what happened. But we can fix it. or at least try to make it less difficult. gain their trust back..apologize and mean it. I believe in Karma. what goes around come around. We are all human.

Regards.

http://tailstory.blogspot.com/
Old 07-21-2010, 10:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey'A View Post
Wan,

Be a man. admit your mistake, apologize and start back. Be human. We are all human. Its OK if u make mistake but take it as a man. u are grown up guy and well educated. We cant change what happened. But we can fix it. or at least try to make it less difficult. gain their trust back..apologize and mean it. I believe in Karma. what goes around come around. We are all human.

Regards.
Hello....

why should i admit the things that is NOT A MISTAKE?????? cant u understand to wait for this saturday to get the report???? i did mention to u to call n ask Dr Teoh did i ever refused to go to vet and am i are unresponsible owner????? do not off topic n wait for the answer that is request from our admin on this saturday

Thanks
Old 07-21-2010, 10:09 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
the request by ADMIN here is not settle yet n now u open a request again for urself????? mula sekali aku pun tgh pening kenapa selama nie ko kol Dr Teoh and kata aku yang suruh kol????? Dr Teoh pun tau tindakan undang2 yang boleh dikenakan atas dia n ko plak tak paham apa tindakan undang2 yang boleh dikenakan atas tuduhan, fitnah n menggunakan identiti seseorang untuk kepentingan sendiri.... pernah ke aku suruh ko kol Dr Teoh sebelum thread nie? and bukan kol pasal thread nie coz it was happen before this.... tak tau pulak ko guna nama aku.......

anything will be answer after im doing check up for the rest of the cats...... as the admin say the question is never finish n wat i want is to fullfill this request from admin...........

Kyzoor

Excuse me... I never told Dr. Teoh that you asked me to call. What lies are you saying? Memang dia tau tu yang dia tak release black and white tapi secara verbal dia boleh bagi. Banggang ke ko nie? Aku kol Dr. Teoh because I want to know the TRUTH not LIES that is why i called him Ada faham imbecile? Ko kata aku fitnah padahal ko lagi fitnah kata saya guna nama ko padahal saya tak pernah pun cakap ngan Dr. Teoh menggunakan nama ko.

I approached Dr. Teoh and told him what is happening in this thread and the allegations against you and wanted to find out the truth. If you are man enough let us confront Dr. Teoh and see who is lying!

Old 07-21-2010, 10:14 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Excuse me... I never told Dr. Teoh that you asked me to call. What lies are you saying? Memang dia tau tu yang dia tak release black and white tapi secara verbal dia boleh bagi. Banggang ke ko nie? Aku kol Dr. Teoh because I want to know the TRUTH not LIES that is why i called him Ada faham imbecile? Ko kata aku fitnah padahal ko lagi fitnah kata saya guna nama ko padahal saya tak pernah pun cakap ngan Dr. Teoh menggunakan nama ko.

I approached Dr. Teoh and told him what is happening in this thread and the allegations against you and wanted to find out the truth. If you are man enough let us confront Dr. Teoh and see who is lying!
Bukan ke ko ada kat situ ke tadi waktu aku kata "AKU TAK PERNAH SURUH SESAPA PUN KAWAN AKU KOL DIA UNTUK TANYA PASAL KUCING2 AKU" and ko pun dengar ayat tue coz ko dekat situ...........

yes i may confront him with u coz i have to do that for legal action... thank you

anyway do not off topic now n im answering only for the topic that is request by admin.............
Old 07-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Pet Detective

ashbutt is on a distinguished road

administrator...
plz escuse me & bare with me here...

wan...

there is no need for you to get tense up here...if you say you are right then why are you panicking for no reasons.
and there is no room for excuse to be rude to kak nurul or to mahizan or even Arbs or any mod' s here...

again...forgive me but im still under questioning mode for the statment of you lashing at kak nurul to to a call to the so called dr teoh on your back but from the begining till now ( i mean from weeks back at pet profile ) you were very comfirtable to share your permissions for any mod's to call dr. teoh to support your all sot of allegations of miracles :P

i dont see any problem why kak nurul did that...

administrator...if you feel my comment on top was rather "unflatering" plz forgive me...
Old 07-21-2010, 10:21 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbutt View Post
administrator...
plz escuse me & bare with me here...

wan...

there is no need for you to get tense up here...if you say you are right then why are you panicking for no reasons.
and there is no room for excuse to be rude to kak nurul or to mahizan or even Arbs or any mod' s here...

again...forgive me but im still under questioning mode for the statment of you lashing at kak nurul to to a call to the so called dr teoh on your back but from the begining till now ( i mean from weeks back at pet profile ) you were very comfirtable to share your permissions for any mod's to call dr. teoh to support your all sot of allegations of miracles :P

i dont see any problem why kak nurul did that...

administrator...if you feel my comment on top was rather "unflatering" plz forgive me...

Ashbutt.....,

where is the sign showing that im panic..... im answering from wat i feel........
Old 07-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Pet Detective

admin...tumpang lalu again ek...

wan...
you are tooo tensed that you ur self x realise tat ur panicking. take a deap breath...bawak mengucap and think rasionaly before you answer...

just as a freindly reminder ( pinjam ayat2 suci Arbs tadi ) we are all humans and we are all prons in making mistakes and learning from it...termasuk wan gak so take a chill pill and relax coz i dnt see any reason why u must be soo harsh on kak nurul.

read
be calm
and asnwer appropriately...
Old 07-21-2010, 10:34 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:

wan...
you are tooo tensed that you ur self x realise tat ur panicking. take a deap breath...bawak mengucap and think rasionaly before you answer...

just as a freindly reminder ( pinjam ayat2 suci Arbs tadi ) we are all humans and we are all prons in making mistakes and learning from it...termasuk wan gak so take a chill pill and relax coz i dnt see any reason why u must be soo harsh on kak nurul.

read
be calm

im not harsh but just nk bgtau wat is the true situation bro....... sbb tue anyone may ask n not to say that im too comfort with dr teoh..... its because i trust him for my cats treat all this while....... maybe sounds that im panic for u but im normal..... not a psikology things n its true
Old 07-21-2010, 10:37 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
im not harsh but just nk bgtau wat is the true situation bro....... sbb tue anyone may ask n not to say that im too comfort with dr teoh..... its because i trust him for my cats treat all this while....... maybe sounds that im panic for u but im normal..... not a psikology things n its true
Yup I trust Dr. Teoh more than I trust you!

Old 07-21-2010, 10:43 PM
Animal Police

Joey'A is on a distinguished road

Quote:

wan...

read
be calm
Suci la?!! dont turn me to be bad guy ha...u know i'll be better!! hahahaha.

Again kyzoor, be a man. take it as a man. we are all human. we make mistake. kalo u x ngaku salah things wont get better. Dont lie to cover up your other lies. Lets fix it. I faham u sedey.. kucing2 u sume dah xde. Kwn2 dah xcaye..Come on. Take it easy. Start fresh.So tonight u can have a good sleep.

No one's perfect. So dont act like u r one~

Regards.

http://tailstory.blogspot.com/
Old 07-21-2010, 10:43 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road

Kyzoor,

I don't want to get involved in this thread, but I would simply ask this:

Please do not sell the cat tree and cages that you've listed in the Products section.

If your cats have (or had) feline panleukopaenia (FPV), the virus could be transmitted to another cat via the tree or the cages. I worry especially about the cat tree, as it would be nearly impossible to disinfect it completely. RM300 is a very attractive price for that cat tree, and I worry that someone may be very eager to buy it without realising the risk.

I wish your remaining cats the best of luck and good health...
Old 07-21-2010, 10:47 PM
Animal Lover

Angelsoo is on a distinguished road

Wan,

Chill! You give everyone the impression that you are panic coz you were typing in CAPITAL LETTER. That is shouting to us. Secondly, your English grammar and spelling are atrocious! You are putting all Oxford graduated lawyer to shame. Nooooow......cooooool down. Ok?

Anyway, if you are innocent, you shd not respond anymore to any of these accusations till the check up. Or else every thing you said will be use against you in future (eg: the kastam tutup mata thingy by ur cousin). This is the basic every law enforcing officer known.

Once again, chill!
Old 07-21-2010, 10:48 PM
Pet Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
Kyzoor,

Please do not sell the cat tree and cages that you've listed in the Products section.

If your cats have (or had) feline panleukopaenia (FPV), the virus could be transmitted to another cat via the tree or the cages. I worry especially about the cat tree, as it would be nearly impossible to disinfect it completely. RM300 is a very attractive price for that cat tree, and I worry that someone may be very eager to buy it without realising the risk.

good point..thanx maneki neko

ya wan...kalo wan betul2 insaf plz remove all those posting for sale & adoption with immediate effect.
take this oppurtunity for you to find your way back to the right path...still x lambat lagi.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:51 PM
Pet Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsoo View Post
Wan,

Chill! You give everyone the impression that you are panic coz you were typing in CAPITAL LETTER. That is shouting to us. Secondly, your English grammar and spelling are atrocious! You are putting all Oxford graduated lawyer to shame. Nooooow......cooooool down. Ok?

Anyway, if you are innocent, you shd not respond anymore to any of these accusations till the check up. Or else every thing you said will be use against you in future (eg: the kastam tutup mata thingy by ur cousin). This is the basic every law enforcing officer known.

Once again, chill!
angelsoo...

me comming from airline background i know that the above thing never happend and took place. anyone who is dealing daily with airfreight and customs regulations will back me up on that...this is a clear cut lie.
sendiri paham sudah lah kot ek.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:55 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
angelsoo...

me comming from airline background i know that the above thing never happend and took place. anyone who is dealing daily with airfreight and customs regulations will back me up on that...this is a clear cut lie.
sendiri paham sudah lah kot ek.

Agreed! I did some background check too with friends with Air Asia. Nothing of that sort. I did recall asking him since when Air Asia allowed live stock he said YES... they just recently opened up their own Cargo. Again LIES. DOn't deny that Wan... I specifically remember that!

When will you all come to your senses.... its a bag full of lies. He thinks we are stupid but who is stupider?

Old 07-21-2010, 10:56 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Resolution of Dispute - Kyzoor's Cats

Amanda, I have raised this subject on my earlier post. Why sell the cat tree when the epidemic going on in his house?

Sadly,no one even bother to read it or pay attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
Kyzoor,

Old 07-21-2010, 11:01 PM
PetFinder Administrator

Administrator has disabled reputation

Dear All,

Like what some of you have suggested, please cool down on this thread and wait for Kyzoor to conduct the necessary checkups and publish the results here. Any further debates would serve no purpose as they are merely haggling over the same points repeatedly with no answers. Also, please do not launch any further personal attacks on each other.

Kyzoor,

We have delisted your Cat Tree for sale listing pending your confirmation on the cats' health. We look forward to your reports.
Closed Thread