Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > Rescuers & Fosterers

Rescuers & Fosterers For rescuers and fosterers, the true heroes of PetFinder.my

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 03:32 PM
Human :-)

prinz38i is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to prinz38i
Default TAX Exemption + Cat Spaying

Hi Friends,

Last 2 weeks, one fosterer called me to board stray cats under her care. She have 30 cats and she send me 12. All 12 are Female but only 2 is spayed.

I want to help her to spay those strays while they are under my care, but I am not able to fund all of the cost.

I will send them to be spayed at Klinik Kembiri, DBKL. If anyone knows, if you send your cat for Spaying/Neutering at KLinik Kembiri, you will get a receipt with Tax Exemption. So as long as the receipt is under your name, you will be able to get tax exemption for your Annual Tax exercise.

Last edited by blackie007; 11-18-2010 at 01:07 AM. Reason: in violation of Forum Rules & Guidelines #13
Old 11-18-2010, 01:17 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: TAX Exemption + Cat Spaying

Dear prinz38i,

You are doing a great job and we are whole-heartedly supportive of your wish to help spay all those cats while they are boarded with you.

However, it is against our Forum Rules and Guidelines to solicit for funds either via the public forum or PM, even for a noble cause like what you are proposing. As such, I have edited your first post in the thread and removed other related posts.

The rules are not enacted to restrict you but to provide a focused, safe and effective environment for all members to learn and share information.

Thank you for your understanding.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:53 AM
PetFinder Guru

maris_sa528 is on a distinguished road

Hi there,

I am wondering if we can really get the Tax Exemption from the Animal care cost like Neutering Pets/Strays. If that true, seriously I will be one of happiest Animal lover here in Malaysia. From the LHDN Page, the guide that was given by them like below and none of it states anything about it :(.

Senarai Item untuk Pelepasan Cukai:
http://www.hasil.org.my/goindex.php?...&unit=1&sequ=1

Senarai Mengecualian Cukai:
http://www.hasil.org.my/goindex.php?...it=5000&sequ=3

Could anyone who know better about this share the knowledge here, pleaseeeee..? I would really appreciate it ... (^_^)/
Old 11-18-2010, 06:16 AM
Human :-)

prinz38i is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to prinz38i

Hi maris_sa528,

You can read further in this section :

I cut and paste it here for easy reading:-

Bil Sumbangan Catatan
1 Derma/Hadiah wang kepada Kerajaan/Kerajaan Tempatan.
Subseksyen 44(6)

Derma/Hadiah wang kepada institusi/organisasi yang diluluskan.
(Amaun adalah terhad kepada 7% daripada
pendapatan agregat)

Subseksyen 44(6)

and Blackie,

FYI maybe right word is you know better as you are one of the person who control the thread, we keep on talk about neutering and spaying and all about and health and bla2... I know one thing about human, if there are nothing prove and benefit on their self, then none will come to the front. Maybe you and marissa can be my 2nd and 3rd list?? Hoping a real pet lover like you two can help and I will get your call or PM COB today maybe?

p/s: I am not a scam, anyone interested can make an appointment and I will try to book a place at the clinic for the spaying/neutering. So you can pay and get the receipt on the spot.

My contact : 013-3943432..

For those who donating,
May God Bless you and here on earth Human also give you Tax Exemption as a bonus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maris_sa528 View Post
Hi there,

I am wondering if we can really get the Tax Exemption from the Animal care cost like Neutering Pets/Strays. If that true, seriously I will be one of happiest Animal lover here in Malaysia. From the LHDN Page, the guide that was given by them like below and none of it states anything about it :(.

Senarai Item untuk Pelepasan Cukai:

Senarai Mengecualian Cukai:
http://www.hasil.org.my/goindex.php?...it=5000&sequ=3

Could anyone who know better about this share the knowledge here, pleaseeeee..? I would really appreciate it ... (^_^)/

Last edited by prinz38i; 11-18-2010 at 08:04 AM. Reason: add : maybe right word is you know better as you are one of the person who control the thread
Old 11-18-2010, 12:38 PM
PetFinder Administrator

Administrator has disabled reputation

Prinz38i,

We certainly know that you are a genuine rescuer that is doing an excellent job. However, it is our standard policy to disallow any form of fund solicitation, unless it is a registered or well-known organization, which may then include donation details at their profiles.

Please note that it is not sufficient for us to know who you are, as PetFinder.my is not in the position to vouch for anyone. The public must be able to independently verify an organization, and receive a proper receipt for their donations.

We have uncovered numerous scams previously, and we do not want to give these scammers another reason to disguise as rescuers and defraud our members.

We hope you understand that this is nothing personal, but a policy that we must enforce for the greater good of the community or it would open up a loophole for other malicious people to abuse.

Thank you for your understanding. We wish you all the best in your rescue efforts. This thread will be closed.
Closed Thread