Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens > Cat TV and Photos

Cat TV and Photos Post photos of your cats or embed YouTube videos. Nice place to show off your kittens or cat buddies

Old 08-18-2008, 09:30 AM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: June's Anak Bulus

poor baby!! he's only 1?? what a way to start life huh? what is minyak gamat? sorry i didn't grow up in malaysia so i don't understand most malay words. its so great that he's starting to pee again!! hopefully he'll fully recover soon. thank god he hasn't suffered major permanent damage. must be because of all your TLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
He's 1 year old early August. I love him very much and even though his bladder failed but he seems to be normal.playing around,kacau his friends/siblings,demand his food to be serve on time.he meow loudly for his food. how can I put to sleep when he was such an active cat?? only recently he start peeing again.I think it was last Tuesday. alicia from petepicure advise me to apply minyak gamat.So I heed to her advice and feed him with air gamat.within 1 week he peed again.I sent him to the vet yesterday and the vet said his bladder almost empty.It's good sign.I was advice by my vet to monitor how much he pee and feel the bladder to make sure he void off everything.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:20 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default June's Anak Bulus

Gamat is sea cucumber.in Malaysia,it can only be found mostly in Langkawi and some part of Pangkor island.Minyak Gamat basically can heal many kind of sickness.It has been scientifically proven in Japan.

Peterpan is very naughty and also the friendly cat in our neighbourhood.Normally I feed the stray outside my apartment,he will come with me sitting quietly on the top of the box (my tool box) watching the strays eating.Sometimes he meowing to them.Maybe he say hello to them.Now, most of the strays are his friends. when he was sick I put him inside the cage.I drag the cage to the main door.so the strays can visit him.he!!he!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
poor baby!! he's only 1?? what a way to start life huh? what is minyak gamat? sorry i didn't grow up in malaysia so i don't understand most malay words. its so great that he's starting to pee again!! hopefully he'll fully recover soon. thank god he hasn't suffered major permanent damage. must be because of all your TLC
Old 08-19-2008, 11:09 AM
PetFinder Guru

Daniel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Gamat is sea cucumber.in Malaysia,it can only be found mostly in Langkawi and some part of Pangkor island.Minyak Gamat basically can heal many kind of sickness.It has been scientifically proven in Japan.

Peterpan is very naughty and also the friendly cat in our neighbourhood.Normally I feed the stray outside my apartment,he will come with me sitting quietly on the top of the box (my tool box) watching the strays eating.Sometimes he meowing to them.Maybe he say hello to them.Now, most of the strays are his friends. when he was sick I put him inside the cage.I drag the cage to the main door.so the strays can visit him.he!!he!!
Hi June, dah lama lah tak tanya khabar Peterpan....How is he now?
Old 08-19-2008, 11:45 AM
PetFinder Guru

hatemetoday is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
poor baby!! he's only 1?? what a way to start life huh? what is minyak gamat? sorry i didn't grow up in malaysia so i don't understand most malay words.
hi lynie..to add on june's info..june aku enterframe sikit yek...

dont be mistaken by the sea cucumber commonly used for dish...sedikit info on gamat:

The Malay word gamat means sea cucumber and it refers to medicinal remedies made from any of several species of the animal. The golden sea cucumber (Stichopus horrens) is commonly used. Gamat is usually the dried, powdered bodies of sea cucumbers made into a lotion or other topical salve. It is sometimes mixed into clay and applied as a facial mask, or put in tea and consumed for stomach complaints. Users believe that a solution of sea cucumbers can heal cuts, skin eruptions, and ulcers, and claim that it has a beneficial effect on the immune system.

gamat emas pic

Old 08-19-2008, 11:49 AM
PetFinder Buddy

azris is on a distinguished road

comey anak2 bulus ko june esp si pokemon hehe aku 'dah lama' tak catnap kucing ni
Old 08-19-2008, 11:51 AM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemetoday View Post
hi lynie..to add on june's info..june aku enterframe sikit yek...

dont be mistaken by the sea cucumber commonly used for dish...sedikit info on gamat:

The Malay word gamat means sea cucumber and it refers to medicinal remedies made from any of several species of the animal. The golden sea cucumber (Stichopus horrens) is commonly used. Gamat is usually the dried, powdered bodies of sea cucumbers made into a lotion or other topical salve. It is sometimes mixed into clay and applied as a facial mask, or put in tea and consumed for stomach complaints. Users believe that a solution of sea cucumbers can heal cuts, skin eruptions, and ulcers, and claim that it has a beneficial effect on the immune system.

gamat emas pic

oh!! hahahahahahaha i thought sea cucumber like the one my parents eat.. i was thinking "wow that squishy thing is so powerful?"
Old 08-19-2008, 11:52 AM
Animal Lover

Dia dah sembuh sikit Pak Danny.dah boleh kencing lagi.minggu depan 25/8 nak bawa gi vet buka pin yg diinsert kat kaki dia.lepas tu dia freedom tp tak juga sebab saya tetap kurung dia dlm cage bila saya pergi kerja.

Ina,sila sila.jgn malu2.ada bagus punya info blh share2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
Hi June, dah lama lah tak tanya khabar Peterpan....How is he now?
Old 08-19-2008, 11:56 AM
Animal Lover

ko nak catnap dia rugi tau.dia tu ada penyakit jiwa.he!!he!! dia klu bermain dia tak blh control diri sendiri smp dia cakar,gigit sapa2 yg berdekatan.aku nak explore dgn lbh lanjut lg tp skrg ni byk masa spend on Peterpan.so probably by next mth aku blh concentrate dgn Pokemon.dia tak blh control diri dia klu bermain2 dgn sedara2 dia yg lain smp mencderakan org2 sekeliling termasuk aku dan my hubby.mesti dia some sort of disorder dlm diri dia.sebab last mth,dia main2 smp mgkn terlampau geram dia lompat dari balkoni rmh aku kebawah landed kat keta org.nasib baik takde apa2 yg patah dan riuk.panik gila aku.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azris View Post
comey anak2 bulus ko june esp si pokemon hehe aku 'dah lama' tak catnap kucing ni
Old 08-19-2008, 12:12 PM
PetFinder Buddy

azris is on a distinguished road

uiks penyakit jiwa..first time dengar ni...dia over excited kot bab2 main2 nie june ..mcm my son..kalau main mcm kena rasuk cuma dia x cakar or gigit sesapa jelah...tp banyak bahayalah june..kang dia buat lagak ngeri terjun bangunan...peter pan pun kena be cautious lepas ni...si 'tomcat' still bermaharajelela kt situ ke?

Quote:
ko nak catnap dia rugi tau.dia tu ada penyakit jiwa.he!!he!! dia klu bermain dia tak blh control diri sendiri smp dia cakar,gigit sapa2 yg berdekatan.aku nak explore dgn lbh lanjut lg tp skrg ni byk masa spend on Peterpan.so probably by next mth aku blh concentrate dgn Pokemon.dia tak blh control diri dia klu bermain2 dgn sedara2 dia yg lain smp mencderakan org2 sekeliling termasuk aku dan my hubby.mesti dia some sort of disorder dlm diri dia.sebab last mth,dia main2 smp mgkn terlampau geram dia lompat dari balkoni rmh aku kebawah landed kat keta org.nasib baik takde apa2 yg patah dan riuk.panik gila aku.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:34 PM
Animal Lover

klu yg nakal2 biasa tu mmg standard tp si Pokemon ni lain mcm sikit aku tgk.aku blm dpt apa2 dari vet sebab blm bawa dia utk di analisis.bz dgn Peterpan dan juga $$$$ blm cukup.he!!he!! mgkn bulan depan atau lepas raya tp lepas kejadian tu aku lebih observe si Pokemon ni dan dia mmg mcm tu.pertama kali gak aku dengar kucing ada penyakit jiwa ni.mgkn terms tu tak betul,mgkn ada terms yg lain tp aku tak pasti selagi tak jumpa vet. skrg ni aku selalu tangkap dia klu dia cuba kuar dari sliding door rumah bila aku kuar sidai baju atau bila husband aku gi smoking kat balkoni. takut!!!

Tomcat yg serang Peterpan tu skrg tak naik floor aku dah.tp nampak dia selalu kat ground floor.bila nampak aku dia lari mencicit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azris View Post
uiks penyakit jiwa..first time dengar ni...dia over excited kot bab2 main2 nie june ..mcm my son..kalau main mcm kena rasuk cuma dia x cakar or gigit sesapa jelah...tp banyak bahayalah june..kang dia buat lagak ngeri terjun bangunan...peter pan pun kena be cautious lepas ni...si 'tomcat' still bermaharajelela kt situ ke?
Old 08-19-2008, 02:14 PM
Animal Lover

Default Re: Macgyverjune's crew in the house

Old 08-19-2008, 02:19 PM
PetFinder Guru

filinlee is on a distinguished road

Old 08-19-2008, 03:00 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Eh, Kak June, looks like filin has already helped u with the pixs. So you don't need my help anymore. But if u need my help again, just PM or sms me, no prob. .
Old 08-19-2008, 03:06 PM
PetFinder Guru

sorry june.. aku tertompang lak kat thread ko.. sajer nak try
Old 08-19-2008, 03:18 PM
PetFinder Guru

bina... june punyer pics x boleh keluar la.... dunno why... currently she's using mozilla fox.. not I.E
Old 08-19-2008, 03:22 PM
Animal Lover

yes, I'm using mozilla,everytime I click the thumbnail,the bigger pics appear but the thread's gone.aiyoh!!! really drive me nuts u know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Eh, Kak June, looks like filin has already helped u with the pixs. So you don't need my help anymore. But if u need my help again, just PM or sms me, no prob. .
Old 08-19-2008, 03:23 PM
Animal Lover

Old 08-19-2008, 04:20 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinlee View Post
bina... june punyer pics x boleh keluar la.... dunno why... currently she's using mozilla fox.. not I.E
Oooi, filin, u mean bina, or blackie??!! The former is a nice lady, the latter is a vampire, u know.....heeheehee.

Quote:
yes, I'm using mozilla,everytime I click the thumbnail,the bigger pics appear but the thread's gone.aiyoh!!! really drive me nuts u know.
Yes, there is problem with mozilla firefox. I discovered that when ezer said when u click on thumbnail, another window should open with the pix. I didn't get that at any time, so I tried IE and discovered another thing.....this forum looks different on IE.

Anyway, you'll need to change some settings.....err, sorry, too lazy to go through that process with u in sms or pm....lots of steps to go through......easier for me to guide u on how to create an imageshack a/c, and link it to your message.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:26 PM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee

i'm using mozilla, all ok..
maybe kak june punya settings like blackie said kot..
but i like mozilla, best...
it's ok, step by step..
evryday we're all learning something new here...
Old 08-19-2008, 04:30 PM
Animal Lover

ni tengah menuntut dgn si Blackie through PM dan sms.tp otak org tua akak ni mmg beku.he!!he! kesian si blackie.dpt anak murid lembap.klu korang rajiin,korang tlg akak besar pic anak2 bulus ni. klu malas biar je gambar ciput.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
i'm using mozilla, all ok..
maybe kak june punya settings like blackie said kot..
but i like mozilla, best...
it's ok, step by step..
evryday we're all learning something new here...