Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Memorial

Pet Memorial Share with us the grief on the loss of your pet, and may it be dearly and lovingly remembered forever.

Old 09-10-2008, 03:15 AM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A Memory of Ringo... Clumping Litter?

Dear All..
To Ashley, Im using your clumping litter article here to highlight my case. Actually, based on the article, then I know, it must be the COD of my beloved Ringo. For the past few months.. 6 months actually, I've been told that COD is due to the cat nerve problems and i resigned to that. But, from the symptoms stated here, im sure, clumping litter is the COD.

Ok, let me tell you about my Ringo.
My other cats Alfio, Raldo and Argo had grown up beautifully and healthy. All had being neutered. Some says neutered cats love to play with kittens. So, i bought Ringo for them to play with.

Alfio, Argo n Raldo

The above is Ringo.. about 4+ months old.

Initially, Ringo was a very active and healthy cat. Semua kucing2 pakcu yang lain suka sangat main dgn dia. Like all other healthy kittens, dia memang suka panjat2 katil pakcu. Frankly, Ringo ni la kucing Pakcu yang paling lawa and happynye bila petshop tu jual dengan discount yg quite huge.. (hmm sebab pakcu antara pelanggan yg sgt loyal dgn dia, infact those 3 cat tu dpt dr dia ler). All this while, Pakcu guna scented clumping litter, sebab dia convenience and wangi. Pakcu berniaga (bukan niaga kucing ek..), butik Alfio Raldo (so you all know now where Pakcu got the name.. hehe) jadi nak guna cat liiter yg lain takut ada bau, nanti pelanggan complain lak. Selama ni tak de masalah dgn cat litter tu.
But suddenly, Ringo dah tak boleh lompat lg atas katil Pakcu, macam ada masalah. Tapi dia still aktif and playful. One thing Pakcu notice, kadang2 dia ada makan pasir tu. Mula2 tu Pakcu tak percaya bila sales assistant Pakcu beritau, tapi sekali tu ternampak depan mata. At first, Pakcu thought nothing serious, tapi lama2 tu tengok dia makin kurus. And, bila dia jalan mcm tak stable. Bawakla gi klinik haiwan kerajaan, so dia bagi antibiotik. Tak de improvement so call vet dia kata mungkin stress or terlampau aktif. So, pakcu bawakla dia kemana pergi. One time Pakcu had to look for other butik kat Sg Buloh for 10 days, so Pakcu bawaklah dia sekali. Kat sana, solely dgn dia, bagi makan wetfood byk and patted him frequently. So much of improvement, badan naik and playful balik. So bila Pakcu balik ke Phg, dia dah sihat dah. After a while, Pakcu had to go to Sg Buloh again for a week, so Ringo tu tinggal la di Phg, confident sebab dia dah sihat. Tapi bila balik, dia jadi mcm dulu, kurus but still aktif. Nak tak nak, Pakcu had to bring him to Vet Clinic kat Shah Alam. Vet tu kata dia mungkin ada nerve problem so kena stay sana. After a week, Pakcu call dia kata ada improvement, tapi esoknya Pakcu pergi, tengok dia lagi teruk. Terbaring jer, and kat bontot dia ada najis ketul2. Punyerla dissapointed, vet tu ckp baru jadi hari ni. Dalam hati, ni mesti tak treat ni, biarkan jer. Kawan Pakcu yg pergi clinic tu ckp dia gi 2/3 hari lepas, Ringo dah mcm tu. Penipu betul! Pakcu nak bawak balik tapi bimbang sebab Pakcu tak tau apa2 n macamana nak treat dia. So, Pakcu tinggalkan dia lagi, dgn harapan dia akan treat baik2. After a week, Ringo passed away, and the Vet tak call pun. Pakcu yg terpaksa call. After that incident, Pakcu dah tak hantar lg kat dia.. Sedih ada marah lg banyak.. tapi apa nak buat dah ajal dia. And Pakcu dah tak beli lagi kucing and makanan dgn dia lagi dah...

Those highlighted in Red is what happen to Pakcu. Memang betul, kalau dah ada symptom tu, amik masa dalam 2/3 minggu jer. But, Pakcu masih lagi use scented clumping litter sebab kucing lain setakat ni Alhamdulilah, tak ada problem. About 3 years using. Tak de pulak nampak dorang makan that litter or grooming excessively after motion. And Pakcu tadi check perut kucing semua tu, tak de lak rasa keras. But, im still worried.

My question, will it be possible that not all cats prone to this problem by using clumping litter? However, Pakcu will use other non clumping cat litter, when all the stock runs out. Takutla kalau jadi mcm Ringo... Nauzubillah. Merdeka Show dulu dpt hadiah trial pack cat litter.. pic kat sebelah.. Ok tak yg ni, ada comments?
Tapi yg ni kena pakai litter yg ada lubang2 kat bawah dia, so urine dia boleh terus kebawah. Camana dgn bau?
One more thing, kalau pakai shredded paper, how frequent to clean and any other way to reduce the smell?

Thanking all in advance for advise and comment.

Article : Clumping Clay Litter : A Deadly Inconvenience
Dear Readers/Forumers,

I come across this article and think that all should read and understand the implications by using clumping clay litter then make a decision of health/safety vs costs.

the article is by a Ms Marina Micheals from whose site (http://www.thelighthouseonline.com/articles/clump.html) I found this article.

Introduction and Synopsis
Clumping clay kitty litters may be related to a wide variety of seemingly unrelated cat health problems, included diarrhea, frothy yellow vomiting, mega-bowel syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, kidney problems, respiratory problems, general failure to thrive, anemia, lethargy, and even death. For more information, read this article and see the related pages listed at the end of this article.

So the third time, with the November kittens, although I was a little worried, I was confident we could pull these through as well. But their illness dragged on for three weeks, and they grew progressively weaker. Again we had the cats and kittens tested for a variety of problems; again, nothing. And then, all within the same week, the kittens died.

3. Once the litter is inside a kitten or cat, it expands, forming a mass and coating the interior-thus, both causing dehydration by drawing fluids out of the cat or kitten, and compounding the problem by preventing any absorption of nutrients or fluids.

But kittens have very small intestines; a hard insoluble mass could very well produce a complete and fatal blockage within a couple of weeks.

If you suspect that an animal may be suffering an ailment caused by clumping litter, take him or her to a veterinarian or holistic practitioner immediately, and explain what yoIu think may be happening. If you encounter resistance, it may mean that the veterinarian is unfamiliar with the problem and doesn't know how to handle it. Try to find a holistic vet—either locally or someone you can work with by phone—who has some experience with clumping litter impacting the intestines. Most importantly, replace the clumping litter right away with one of the plant-based alternatives. Even if your cat is healthy, it makes sense to switch to a different litter.

If you love cats as I do, spread the word. Tell everyone you know about this problem. Tell your veterinarian. You may save the lives of many kittens, cats, and other beloved creatures.

Article from Marina Michaels http://www.thelighthouseonline.com/articles/clump.html
Old 09-10-2008, 03:46 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: A Memory of Ringo... Clumping Litter?

klink dekat shah alam tu section bape pakcu?
kalau pakcu tak keberatan, buatla new topic dekat vet review section and cerita la pengalaman pakcu supaya orang lain berjaga2, just giving some ideas...

neway chumel la ringo pakcu..
sedih baca cerita pakcu, tak sangka bleh jadi macam tu..
yela, niat kita cat litter untuk poo and pee dia so tak terfikir la babies kita nak makan pasir tu plak..
takpela, harap ini dapat jadi peringatan buat kita sume and berjaga2 sebelum berlaku...
again, i'm sorry for the lost of ringgo, pakcu,,
semoga ringo bahagia di 'sana'.....
Old 09-10-2008, 03:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post

klink dekat shah alam tu section bape pakcu?
kalau pakcu tak keberatan, buatla new topic dekat vet review section and cerita la pengalaman pakcu supaya orang lain berjaga2, just giving some ideas...

neway chumel la ringo pakcu..
sedih baca cerita pakcu, tak sangka bleh jadi macam tu..
yela, niat kita cat litter untuk poo and pee dia so tak terfikir la babies kita nak makan pasir tu plak..
takpela, harap ini dapat jadi peringatan buat kita sume and berjaga2 sebelum berlaku...
again, i'm sorry for the lost of ringgo, pakcu,,
semoga ringo bahagia di 'sana'.....
Thanks Babyzee. Yup, sedih jugak sebab tak puas dapat main dgn Ringo. Rasa-rasanya tak sampai sebulan dapat bersama dgn dia. Customer pakcu pun selalu tersebut nama dia sebab dia the only kitten yg pakcu ada dulu n paling panjang bulu. However, Tuhan lagi maha pengasih... dan Ringo in his 1000 x better place. Note : Pet Clinic tu di Kote Kemuning, Shah Alam.

Last edited by abgraldo; 09-10-2008 at 04:04 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Puppet Master~

chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point

hurm rasanya kat kg dulu ada diskas pasal ni.. (dah lupa dah).. dulu.. org diskas kata pakai shredded paper kalau ada kitten.. so far yg yg adult ni mmg dah tak makan kot (melainkan clay yg dibeli tu tetiba ada perasa daging rusa kan..).. but seriously, mmg penat dgn "bauan asyik" kalau pakai shredded paper nih.. kene rajin tukar.. sehari maybe 2-3 kali.. depend la atas kekuatan ketahanan terhadap bau.. hehehe.. but the thing is, pakcu letak sekali ke kitten tu dgn yg dewasa? kalau sekali.. well.. agaknya kitten tu not an observational sgt kot.. because.. my kitten when i put it with chemong, they learn from chemong how to use the litter box... in fact, saya akan pecahkan sikit clay yg clumped dlm litter box tu (tak buang semua) supaya ada sikit sikit aroma utk bagitau yg itu ada tapak indah water konsortium IWK (saya juga penah ajar chemong guna toilet sit but it didn't work at all hehe)... pandangan saya la.. mmg masa kitten kita nak kucing kita wangi sentiasa.. sampaikan.. pasir litter tu pun kalau boleh nak buang mana yg used tak tinggal sisa and then guna yg baru.. maybe bacause kita takut kitten ni nanti non-hygenic sebab bergelumang dgn used pasir... but seriously speak... better kalau reuse balik sikit pasir itu... last time my atam ada jugak mkn mkn pasir.. (itu pun sebab saya tukar brand new pasir yg juga lain brand.. siap ada wangian lavender lagi katanya... **aku kene tipu.. takde bau lavender.. bau pebender je ada...) mula tak risau sgt.. tapi lama2 notice kerap juga atam melantak menatang alah tu... later saya gaulkan sikit pasir baru "pebender" tu dgn used one... langsung dier dah tak makan.... hidu tu ada la sampai lekat kat lobang idung dia.... (tiga2 pun mcm tu.. kalau hidu pasir.. mesti ada lekat punya... which make me lough sepanjang mlm) hahahaha... tapi tu la.. basically it depends on how we train our kitten...
Old 09-10-2008, 01:47 PM
:: PetFinder Student ::

Mr & Mrs Mondok is an unknown quantity at this point

.:: So far budak berdua kt rumah tu tak mkn clumping litter tu... Actually, kami kerap tukar brand n type of litter... Diorang tak mkn, tp bau-bau sket pastu diorang taburkan pasir dlm klitter box tu kt luar... Aduih... Dah 1 keje plak nk kemaskan pasir2 yg berterabur kt luar box tu... Kekadang rasa nk piat tinge sekor2...

Bila time bersihkan poo poo diorang, pasir yg still boleh guna tu, diorang akan buat main... Sepah-sepahkan balik kt luar litter box.. Ya Allah, sabar je la hati aku ni hendaknya...

Hopefully, diorang tak makan clumping litter tu, kalo makan jugak, aku sebat diorang.... ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 09-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemonk View Post
hurm rasanya kat kg dulu ada diskas pasal ni.. (dah lupa dah).. dulu.. org diskas kata pakai shredded paper kalau ada kitten.. so far yg yg adult ni mmg dah tak makan kot (melainkan clay yg dibeli tu tetiba ada perasa daging rusa kan..).. but seriously, mmg penat dgn "bauan asyik" kalau pakai shredded paper nih.. kene rajin tukar.. sehari maybe 2-3 kali.. depend la atas kekuatan ketahanan terhadap bau.. hehehe.. but the thing is, pakcu letak sekali ke kitten tu dgn yg dewasa? kalau sekali.. well.. agaknya kitten tu not an observational sgt kot.. because.. my kitten when i put it with chemong, they learn from chemong how to use the litter box... in fact, saya akan pecahkan sikit clay yg clumped dlm litter box tu (tak buang semua) supaya ada sikit sikit aroma utk bagitau yg itu ada tapak indah water konsortium IWK (saya juga penah ajar chemong guna toilet sit but it didn't work at all hehe)... pandangan saya la.. mmg masa kitten kita nak kucing kita wangi sentiasa.. sampaikan.. pasir litter tu pun kalau boleh nak buang mana yg used tak tinggal sisa and then guna yg baru.. maybe bacause kita takut kitten ni nanti non-hygenic sebab bergelumang dgn used pasir... but seriously speak... better kalau reuse balik sikit pasir itu... last time my atam ada jugak mkn mkn pasir.. (itu pun sebab saya tukar brand new pasir yg juga lain brand.. siap ada wangian lavender lagi katanya... **aku kene tipu.. takde bau lavender.. bau pebender je ada...) mula tak risau sgt.. tapi lama2 notice kerap juga atam melantak menatang alah tu... later saya gaulkan sikit pasir baru "pebender" tu dgn used one... langsung dier dah tak makan.... hidu tu ada la sampai lekat kat lobang idung dia.... (tiga2 pun mcm tu.. kalau hidu pasir.. mesti ada lekat punya... which make me lough sepanjang mlm) hahahaha... tapi tu la.. basically it depends on how we train our kitten...
Thanks chemong for the tips. Yup, dulu tu Pakcu asingkan si arwah Ringo tu dengan kucing2 lain masa tido. Sebab, kalau sekali dia asik nak main jer, tak nak tido, tak nak makan. So, memang dia tak belajar dr yg lain.
Huuhh.. susah gak ek kalau pakai shred paper nih.. Frankly, kalau u and pakcu dah bertahun pakai clumping litter, Alhamdulilah nothing happen except in Ringo case, ada possibility ker dia tak akan jadi langsung? Bimbang jugak la. Bukan apa, that scented clumping litter tu so convenience kan.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road

Hi Pakcu/Abgraldo

I'm sorry to hear about Ringo. He's now happy at the Rainbow Bridge, yes. May he be free of suffering forever and be full of happiness forever.

Coincidentally, I'm also using breeders celect. I started using it a year ago, when i bought a pack at the Matrade Cat show. I'm now a firm believer and loyal user of breeders celect.

I have bought a dual/double layer litter tray. it comes in either soft blue or pink. it was recommended by the abco asia people - yes, the folks who promoted breeders celect at the merdeka cat show. this tray can now be easily obtained from any carrefour outlet. strange. carrefour staff must have lurked in www.vet.com.my because i posted a long thread/article about litter material/tray/cleaning up. i made a big case for recycled paper pellet and the double layer tray there. i didn't do it here cos i didn't have the time yet

actually through observation and personal experience, regardless of type of litter material - this dual/double layer is the best as it provide optimal results of your litter material. the tray is of plastic material and quite sturdy and "pretty" in construction.

the upper layer has a filter-like bottom with holes, this enable the urine to pass through and collect at the bottom tray. when the litter material (regardless of whether sand or clay (non-clumping) or recycled fiber pellets) is not soaked in urine, there will be little to no smell (depending jugak on what you feed your pet - lots of non-meat protein ingredients means lots of smell lah, also unneutered cat urine stinks more) and no urine soaking the litter material means it will last longer, easy to dispose off (just use the given scoop) and you don't have to use or waste a lot of litter material.

on this recycled paper pellet, there's little to no smell, whether it's urine or faeces. honest truth here, i've been using it for a year. my sis is also a believer in breeders celect and she'd scold me for buying any other brand, no matter if the store is out of stock, i kena race across kl and pj to find some jugak! (that's why i finally get hold of abco asia folks so they can tend to my emergencie if there's no stock available near my house).

if you give your cat enough depth to work with (depending on your cat, some like lots of stuff to dig through, some only like a thin layer), the cat will definitely cover up the poo with the paper pellet - and there won't be smell.

so imagine, all you need to do is scoop up the poo and dispose of either properly wrapped up in newspaper and plastic bag or down your toilet bowl. very simple. as for the urine, lift up the upper tray and place on some newspaper (in case the bottom is wet from urine) and just pour the content of the bottom tray into your toilet bowl, rinse out with water and flush your toilet bowl. for added hygiene (it's a must for me and my household), rinse out with some diluted dettol so the tray stays clean longer.

i clear out the whole tray once a week and replaced the litter material totally. during the week, if there is increased usage, then i will throw out some litter material and replaced with some fresh litter material so that the tray stays fresh the whole week. the weekly clean-out include soaking the whole tray and scoop in diluted dettol or bleach - but now i use "germisep" a animal and human safe disinfectant. tablet form.

you must also do your part in keeping the litter tray clean try to practice clearing out poops and urine at least twice a day if possible, if not clean it out daily. don't think just because it's buried, you can forget about it. your cat won't forgive you if you don't clean his/her litter tray. plus if the litter tray is dirty, they may be forced to pee/poo at other places. fancy them peeing or pooing on your sofa/bed/clothes/dining table/laundry basket full of clothes, etc? if that happens you have only yourself to be blamed.

packu/abgraldo, thank you for sharing your experience here with all readers even though it is reopening old wounds.

we wish little ringo all the best and our prayers will always be with him. i'm sure even though his time with you may be short, he lives in your memory and heart forever.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default A Memory of Ringo... Clumping Litter?

Pakcu,I am sorry for the lost.kesiannya Ringo.so cute tp blm cepat besar.from my experience, I don't have any problem using clumping litter.Before I use shredded paper,I used clumping litter.at that time Peterpan and the gang were about 2 mths old until recently I change to shredded newspaper.perhaps Ringo got some kind of allergic??
Old 09-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Pakcu,I am sorry for the lost.kesiannya Ringo.so cute tp blm cepat besar.from my experience, I don't have any problem using clumping litter.Before I use shredded paper,I used clumping litter.at that time Peterpan and the gang were about 2 mths old until recently I change to shredded newspaper.perhaps Ringo got some kind of allergic??
Hi June, thanks for the comforting words. Probably, arwah Ringo do have sort of allergy. Terkilan sikit sebab at that time Pakcu tak tau apa2 pasal clumping might be the cause and jugak pasal traditional healing. And that vet huuhh.. Pakcu pray for Ringo in his most peaceful and beautiful rainbow..
Old 09-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Banned

packu/abgraldo, thank you for sharing your experience here with all readers even though it is reopening old wounds.
we wish little ringo all the best and our prayers will always be with him. i'm sure even though his time with you may be short, he lives in your memory and heart forever.

Thanks ashley for comforting words. True, will remember Ringo forever. Now, im tempted to use that kind of litter frm breeder celect. Btw, do you know whats the price like, and like Pakcu stay in Pahang, how maa to get? hehe..
Old 09-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Animal Lover

Nater-E is on a distinguished road

Salam Pakcu. Sorry to hear about Ringo. May Ringo RIP.

Saya menggunakan Woody pet sebagai cat litter. Dia diperbuat dari kayu. Tak silap saya dari 'pine wood'. Saya pakai dah lama dah. Cat litter ni berbentuk silinder dan apabila terkena urine dia akan berderai. Dan lagi baik kalau kita pakai litter box yang ada lubang2 tu sbb yang dah kena urine tu akan jatuh ke bawah. Senang nak bersihkan. Baunya tak lah teruk sgt kalau kita cucinya sekali sehari.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:09 PM
Animal Lover

Ferreted is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to hear about ringo, gorgeous boy he was.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

anitayusof00 is on a distinguished road

Pakcu......pasrahlah dengan pemergian Ringo. Sesungguhnya dia telah berbahagia di alam sana. Memang Ringo comel sungguh. Pakcu dah laksanakan tugas sebagai daddy dgn baik. Redhakanlah pemergiannya.
Suka sgt tgk 1st pic yg kucing2 tu mendongak ke atas. COMEYYYYYY !!!
Old 09-11-2008, 01:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitayusof00 View Post
Pakcu......pasrahlah dengan pemergian Ringo. Sesungguhnya dia telah berbahagia di alam sana. Memang Ringo comel sungguh. Pakcu dah laksanakan tugas sebagai daddy dgn baik. Redhakanlah pemergiannya.
Suka sgt tgk 1st pic yg kucing2 tu mendongak ke atas. COMEYYYYYY !!!
Thanks Anita. Pakcu redha dan pasrah dgn pemergian Ringo. Tuhan lebih menyayangi Ringo dari kita semua. Pakcu harap Nita pun pasrah dan redha dengan pemergian Kapas. Kita tahu, mereka tu lebih bahagia di sana. Our life has to go on for the sake of all around us including our furry kids.
Bye-bye Ringo n Kapas and all furry kids that have left us... miss you all.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:46 AM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road

Hi pakcu

hmm, i think stanley of abco asia would be the best person to speak with.

right now, i bought the 35litre bag (memang besar - the bag is about like 2 ft hight) and it's RM90 but depending how much "discount" the retailer gives you i.e. they always mark up and then they give a bit of discount.

perhaps abco asia can sell direct to you? and if you buy a bit more, then perhaps you can resell to the rest of your friends around your area?

i will get in touch with stan myself as i also want to buy in bulk like more than 1 bag of 35ltr cos it's more expensive to drive around looking for stock when i need to replenish. the replenishing time doesn't always coincide with weekend. plus it'd save me petrol costs!

i email your personal to discuss this more, okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Thanks ashley for comforting words. True, will remember Ringo forever. Now, im tempted to use that kind of litter frm breeder celect. Btw, do you know whats the price like, and like Pakcu stay in Pahang, how maa to get? hehe..
Old 01-01-2009, 11:17 PM
PetFinder Guru

daRLing is an unknown quantity at this point

anak kucing bru sy try makan clumping litter takut nyee...
Old 01-01-2009, 11:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daRLing View Post
anak kucing bru sy try makan clumping litter takut nyee...
Darling... If that's the case, stop using clumping litter kat kitten tu immediately! Itu yg u nampak, yg u tak nampak mcm na lak. Ringo dulu macam tu la... lama2 dah jadi banyak bergumpal dlm perut, blockage... kesiannya. Please do something k, Pakcu tak nak what happen to Ringo happen to you....
Old 01-02-2009, 12:42 AM
LeenMaF|a

Lyn_Cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Darling... If that's the case, stop using clumping litter kat kitten tu immediately! Itu yg u nampak, yg u tak nampak mcm na lak. Ringo dulu macam tu la... lama2 dah jadi banyak bergumpal dlm perut, blockage... kesiannya. Please do sometng k, Pakcu tak nak what happen to Ringo happen to you....
mmg kitten umo sebln hingga 2blan nih suka sgt mkn pasir .tatao pesal apa,. jakun kott festime jumpa..hihih. dulu masa kucing lin kecik lagi..baru2 belajar pakai litrbox mmh jakun sket.. berak dlm tu..main , tido pun dlm tu...pasir pun dimknnye.. terutama kalo kita tambah pasir baru. bile beberapa kali lin nampak diorg mkn pasir, lin trus tukar, alas litterbox paper lama jerk.. bila diorg dah besar sket ..dlm umo 2 bln setengah, lin guna balik semula dan oklah..dia dah takde mkn pasir lagi... tp umo ringgo dah 4 bln erk...? meaning, kena notice gak yer..tabiat kucing kita,.. kalo dia mmg suka mkn pasir, so kena asingkanlah.. pastu prepair litterbox khas utk dia..
Old 01-02-2009, 01:46 AM
PetFinder Guru

daRLing is an unknown quantity at this point

anak kucing memang suke wangi kot.bau sedap,trus makan.lagi2 baru belajar makan,abes sume dikutip,masuk mulut.mcm baby

pakcu,i will stop using the clumping litter immediately.bagi kucing besar je pkai.yg kecik pkai xde bau punye,lagi pun poopoo die comel2,bau xbusuk sgt
Old 01-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Kucing Garong

Bareen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bareen Send a message via Yahoo to Bareen Send a message via Skype™ to Bareen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn_Cat View Post
mmg kitten umo sebln hingga 2blan nih suka sgt mkn pasir .tatao pesal apa,. jakun kott festime jumpa..hihih. dulu masa kucing lin kecik lagi..baru2 belajar pakai litrbox mmh jakun sket.. berak dlm tu..main , tido pun dlm tu...pasir pun dimknnye.. terutama kalo kita tambah pasir baru. bile beberapa kali lin nampak diorg mkn pasir, lin trus tukar, alas litterbox paper lama jerk.. bila diorg dah besar sket ..dlm umo 2 bln setengah, lin guna balik semula dan oklah..dia dah takde mkn pasir lagi... tp umo ringgo dah 4 bln erk...? meaning, kena notice gak yer..tabiat kucing kita,.. kalo dia mmg suka mkn pasir, so kena asingkanlah.. pastu prepair litterbox khas utk dia..
Kalau bau ibu kucing sama cam bau littersand sebab debu littersand tu melekat pada bulu ibu kucing, bila menyusu dan tidur dengan anak2, tentulah anak2 terbiasa ngan bau littersand tu. Tambah lagi kalau area kat puting ibu tu melekat debu littersand mestilah berperisa littersand jugak. Tiap kali menyusu mestilah anak2 tu terbau dan terasa littersand. Bila dah pandai masuk litterbox, jumpa benda yang berbau cam susu ibu, disangkanya makanan.....