Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens > Cat TV and Photos

Cat TV and Photos Post photos of your cats or embed YouTube videos. Nice place to show off your kittens or cat buddies

Old 04-13-2009, 06:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road
Default Re: .:clever cats poop in toilet bowl:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
Dear Blackie & Charlene,

I'll make the same offer to you that I made to Kak Zai -- I'll be happy to pass my only very slightly used () Litter Kwitter to you if you don't mind coming to Brickfields to collect it.

Maneki surprised me by starting out very well, but her progress came to a screeching halt when she could see the water in the bowl. I have never gotten her to come near the toilet bowl since then. Sincle Blackie is already comfortable with being near the water and on the bowl, you may have much better luck with the Litter Kwitter than I did. It would be really lovely to be free of the litter box, no? **sigh**

If 007 is suave enough to order his milk shaken, not stirred, he should have enough elegance to use a proper toilet, I think.
Yeah Charlene,
I agree with Maneki Neko ...Master Blackie looks so comfortable being on the bowl, I am sure he will be very happy to use the toilet, just like his mom and dad *thats you and your hubby laa...*

Since you are in a better shape to drive to Brickfields at this point of time *I have to drag my feet, Charlene* why don't you give it a try.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:27 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Hi Maneki,

Thank you very much for your kind offer -- I have no problem driving to Brickfields to collect it -- my only concern is whether my 007 is suave enough to use the toilet like his mum & dad does....he saw his dad using it standing up, not sitting down like his mum....so I'm not sure if he understands that he's supposed to do it like his mum, not his dad.

It would be great if blackie could use the toilet like a human, though I have my doubts on my ability to train him. He does like to be on the toilet bowl as there is a side-attraction....I have plants on top, and he likes to chew on them.

If you're still keen to pass it to me, please PM me so we can arrange how and when to meet.....

Quote:
Dear Blackie & Charlene,

I'll make the same offer to you that I made to Kak Zai -- I'll be happy to pass my only very slightly used () Litter Kwitter to you if you don't mind coming to Brickfields to collect it.

Maneki surprised me by starting out very well, but her progress came to a screeching halt when she could see the water in the bowl. I have never gotten her to come near the toilet bowl since then. Sincle Blackie is already comfortable with being near the water and on the bowl, you may have much better luck with the Litter Kwitter than I did. It would be really lovely to be free of the litter box, no? **sigh**

If 007 is suave enough to order his milk shaken, not stirred, he should have enough elegance to use a proper toilet, I think.

Zai, from what I understand, the litter kwitter can be passed to other cats once a particular cat has been trained. I can pass it to you once blackie has "graduated".....

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post
Yeah Charlene,
I agree with Maneki Neko ...Master Blackie looks so comfortable being on the bowl, I am sure he will be very happy to use the toilet, just like his mom and dad *thats you and your hubby laa...*

Since you are in a better shape to drive to Brickfields at this point of time *I have to drag my feet, Charlene* why don't you give it a try.

P/S: Maneki, on 2nd thoughts, I'm not sure whether your kind offer would be put to good use. Let me check with Jimmy when I see him tomorrow on how a cat is supposed to be trained to change from covering their waste to simply jumping off the toilet and going on their way.

Blackie is very fussy, you see.....after he relieves himself, he'll continuously return to his litter box to scratch and cover the waste if we do not obey his command to clean his litter box immediately -- he'll come to us and meow loudly, even at 4am in the morning!!! And when I ignore him, he'll bang my bedroom door very loudly --- we're not sure whether he uses his body or head to bang the door.

Last edited by blackie007; 04-13-2009 at 10:42 PM. Reason: to add on.....
Old 04-14-2009, 01:01 AM
PetFinder Guru

cookie is on a distinguished road

Not to worry. Cats are smart. After using the human toilet, they will scratch the cistern, toilet cover, everywhere else their paws can reach except their waste and will jump off when they are satisfied.

In case you are wondering how and why I know. Years ago, before litter kwitter was introduced, when we were young, my brothers and I sort of made our cats follow us to the toilet when we needed to use it. Cats being intelligent, imitated. Thank God they did not know how to flush.

At first my parents thought we were the culprits who didn't flush after using until they saw the culprit at work. Relatives staying the night freaked out when they heard noises from the toilet in the middle of the night. They were tickled pink when we explained the next morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
P/S: Maneki, on 2nd thoughts, I'm not sure whether your kind offer would be put to good use. Let me check with Jimmy when I see him tomorrow on how a cat is supposed to be trained to change from covering their waste to simply jumping off the toilet and going on their way.

Blackie is very fussy, you see.....after he relieves himself, he'll continuously return to his litter box to scratch and cover the waste if we do not obey his command to clean his litter box immediately -- he'll come to us and meow loudly, even at 4am in the morning!!! And when I ignore him, he'll bang my bedroom door very loudly --- we're not sure whether he uses his body or head to bang the door.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:00 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Not to worry. Cats are smart.
Smart, yes. Mine is just so terrified of the water that I wonder if she has rabies. (Just kidding! No drooling, no rabies.)

Charlene, I've sent you a PM, and yes, by all means, pass the Litter Kwitter on to Zai once Agent Blackie has graduated! I have great faith in Agent Bond.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:16 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Zai, from what I understand, the litter kwitter can be passed to other cats once a particular cat has been trained. I can pass it to you once blackie has "graduated".....
Yes Charlene...it certainly can be passed to my cats once Blackie has mastered the skill . I have got the fact confirmed by visiting http://www.litterkwitter.com just 10 minutes ago

Quote:
A good spy doesn't want to leave his trail, you know..
I m sure Blackie will stop 'screaming' once you flushed his waste and smell down the bowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
In case you are wondering how and why I know. Years ago, before litter kwitter was introduced, when we were young, my brothers and I sort of made our cats follow us to the toilet when we needed to use it. Cats being intelligent, imitated. Thank God they did not know how to flush.
Hi Cookie
My adam follows me around the house and would be very happy to follow me to the 'loo' too.
But so far I have not allowed him to, *malu laaa*
he just waits for me outside until I finished my biznes
Looks like I have to let him in now,
so he can get used to the idea and 'imitate' how his mama does it right?

Quote:
Charlene, I've sent you a PM, and yes, by all means, pass the Litter Kwitter on to Zai once Agent Blackie has graduated! I have great faith in Agent Bond.
Thanks Maneki Neko. I am sooo looking forward to a litter-free home

Last edited by adamyala; 04-14-2009 at 10:42 AM.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:55 PM
Petfinder Moderator

awww.....let's hope blackie lives up to you guys' expectation of him.......

Cookie, all your cats are super-intelligent!!

Maneki, I've replied your PM and will contact you soon.

Zai, yup, litter-kwitter can be passed from one cat to another once the cat has 'graduated'.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Zai, yup, litter-kwitter can be passed from one cat to another once the cat has 'graduated'.
Or, in Maneki's case, failed her mid-term exam and flunked out of the program altogether...

This is what happens when an over-eager 'parent' plan the graduation party too far in advance.

May you ladies both have cause for HUGE, litter-free celebrations!
Old 04-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Petfinder Moderator

no, no, i am not going to have too much expectation.....in fact, i'm seriously doubtful about my blackie adapting to it......that's why i'm still thinking about it......i'm trying to imagine what trouble he could cook up while up there on the toilet bowl.

Quote:
Or, in Maneki's case, failed her mid-term exam and flunked out of the program altogether...

This is what happens when an over-eager 'parent' plan the graduation party too far in advance.

May you ladies both have cause for HUGE, litter-free celebrations!
Old 04-15-2009, 09:55 PM
PetFinder Guru

cookie is on a distinguished road

Don't worry Adamyala, your adam will never tell on you. Well, perhaps his fellow friends but not the human kind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post
Hi Cookie
My adam follows me around the house and would be very happy to follow me to the 'loo' too.
But so far I have not allowed him to, *malu laaa*
he just waits for me outside until I finished my biznes
Looks like I have to let him in now,
so he can get used to the idea and 'imitate' how his mama does it right?
All cats are intelligent if they are allowed to use and exercise it. But of course there really are some retarded ones.
Quote:
Cookie, all your cats are super-intelligent!!
Old 04-15-2009, 11:51 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Look like this cat pandai then my dogs!

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:46 AM
PetFinder Guru

Wonder if Blackie the cat has graduated ...and now enjoy the privacy of his own private bathroom to do his bisnes every morning.

Quote:
no, no, i am not going to have too much expectation.....in fact, i'm seriously doubtful about my blackie adapting to it......that's why i'm still thinking about it......i'm trying to imagine what trouble he could cook up while up there on the toilet bowl.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:48 AM
PetFinder Guru

DIMB, litter kwitter for dogs also available. I m sure your dogs could be trained easily, they are smart dogs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Look like this cat pandai then my dogs!
Old 03-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Animal Lover

Adila is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Dear Blackie & Charlene,

Hi,
I've been trying to find the awesome Litter Kwitter. May i ask where did u buy it from and for how much?
Old 03-23-2010, 05:16 PM
Cat Slave

Fareen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adila View Post
Hi,
I've been trying to find the awesome Litter Kwitter. May i ask where did u buy it from and for how much?
Hi Adiilla, u can get it at Pet Epicure in melawati www.petepicure.com
The price is RM269 I think.

Proud mummy of Sophie / Dexter / Yuki / Heidi / Optimus

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org
Old 03-23-2010, 11:20 PM
Animal Lover

Adila is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fareen View Post
Hi Adiilla, u can get it at Pet Epicure in melawati www.petepicure.com
The price is RM269 I think.
Hi Fareen, thanks a lot for the info. I'll call them first in the morning to check if they have stocks. God bless
Old 03-24-2010, 12:00 AM
Cat Slave

Fareen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adila View Post
Hi Fareen, thanks a lot for the info. I'll call them first in the morning to check if they have stocks. God bless
As long as your first thing is 11am Good luck!!

Proud mummy of Sophie / Dexter / Yuki / Heidi / Optimus

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org
Old 05-18-2010, 08:59 PM
PetFinder Guru

Kyzoor is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: .:best jugak kalo kucing berak kat mangkuk tandas

ade tak sesapa sini yang kucing dia berak kat mangkuk tandas? bg le tips......huhuuhuu.....maybe dapat cut budget aku n buat saving hehehehe.....i have 16 kids at home semua guna pasir wangi lemon rm21 (2 packet) + rm29 (2packet) per week.......means sebulan over than rm500 utk pasir je........tapi kalau ada tips berkesan camna nak ajar diaorg guna mangkuk tandas at least dapat kurangkan budget sikit.......huhuuhuhuhuu........anyone pls help me.........seronok tgk thread adamyala tue........

Thanks....,
Kyzoor