Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 03-08-2010, 11:21 AM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Angry Strip Of His Title Off

"PETALING JAYA: People with a penchant for exotic meat should be allowed to buy dogs from dog pounds for consumption, says Veterinary Services Department deputy director-general Dr Ahmad Suhaimi Omar."

Firstly i have no respect for idiots like that
call yourself veterinarian

As my title says you should be strip of your title as a veterinarian
disgusting to carry that title and also DR

DR do what? you are suppose to save people, animals or any living thing

i just came across this article this morning while breakfast

article extracted from The Sun newspaper

he encourages parties who are into dog meat can even look for pound shelter and take them for sale/eat them to save cost, save the shelter...and he can even bring this up in the forum and laugh about it

IS HE FUCKING NUTS OR WHAT???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Notostraysforthecookingpot.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	9042  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:41 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Strip Of His Title Off

He should be strip off his title and parade around the city. What a big shame to our country to have such small minded like him to be our DDG of Veterinary Services Department

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post
"PETALING JAYA: People with a penchant for exotic meat should be allowed to buy dogs from dog pounds for consumption, says Veterinary Services Department deputy director-general Dr Ahmad Suhaimi Omar."

Firstly i have no respect for idiots like that
call yourself veterinarian

As my title says you should be strip of your title as a veterinarian
disgusting to carry that title and also DR

DR do what? you are suppose to save people, animals or any living thing

i just came across this article this morning while breakfast

article extracted from The Sun newspaper

he encourages parties who are into dog meat can even look for pound shelter and take them for sale/eat them to save cost, save the shelter...and he can even bring this up in the forum and laugh about it

IS HE FUCKING NUTS OR WHAT???
Old 03-08-2010, 12:40 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Strip Of His Title Off

He is definitely crazy. Perhaps by doing that he thinks he is doing all of us a favor by getting rid of the dogs and making money at the same time.

Shame on YOU!

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 03-13-2010, 12:17 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

there's 2 kinds of Vet in this world when you boil it all down. you're got your talker and you're got your doers. Like Dr Ahmad Suhaimi Omar most are just talker, all he got is talk only. He such a hypocrite.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:38 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Amirahd is on a distinguished road

Is he crazy? What is he? A devil or something, yes we eat meat. But not dogs mean or cats. For god sake, someone please eat ths person first, than maybe eating dogs can be consider. Crazyman, i wonder how he even get the title.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:30 PM
Animal Lover

antihyppo is on a distinguished road

Personally, I love dogs. Could not imagine some people of this world had the penchant for dogs meat. However, sometimes sacrifice has to be made, in order to save and feed 100 mouths, 10 mouths had to die. And, rest easy, the one who had to die, had die to save other lives. I hate those here, who talks of hating this so called doctor and sympathise with all the dogs, but done nothing to save, donate, spare a visit to SPCA. What you all hyppo did is only spare a thought for these dogs which in fact you are the one who killed all those dogs! What if those unwanted strays meat sell and the money used to buy food for starving dogs or even starving kids?
Old 03-18-2010, 11:54 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Amirahd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by antihyppo View Post
Personally, I love dogs. Could not imagine some people of this world had the penchant for dogs meat. However, sometimes sacrifice has to be made, in order to save and feed 100 mouths, 10 mouths had to die. And, rest easy, the one who had to die, had die to save other lives. I hate those here, who talks of hating this so called doctor and sympathise with all the dogs, but done nothing to save, donate, spare a visit to SPCA. What you all hyppo did is only spare a thought for these dogs which in fact you are the one who killed all those dogs! What if those unwanted strays meat sell and the money used to buy food for starving dogs or even starving kids?
excuse me? i literally been living my life across spca! so dont so dont say i dont pay a visit or donate to the spca alright:) mind you. and eat the dogs meat as much as you wish.there are reasons why HUMAN, dont eat dogs meat. go and google it. dont feel like explaining. bye bye.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:03 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirahd View Post
excuse me? i literally been living my life across spca! so dont so dont say i dont pay a visit or donate to the spca alright:) mind you. and eat the dogs meat as much as you wish.there are reasons why HUMAN, dont eat dogs meat. go and google it. dont feel like explaining. bye bye.
Huh... i'm not saying i eat dogs meat. In fact I can't imagine those who will... What is wrong to slaughter sheltered unwanted stray dogs, sell the meat to those who wants it, get the money to buy foods for the rest and for the shelters to stay afloat?
Old 03-19-2010, 10:17 AM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Huh... i'm not saying i eat dogs meat. In fact I can't imagine those who will... What is wrong to slaughter sheltered unwanted stray dogs, sell the meat to those who wants it, get the money to buy foods for the rest and for the shelters to stay afloat?
My dear friend Anthihyppo,

There are other ways and means to come up with funds to buy food for the shelters to stay afloat and NOT by slaughtering sheltered unwanted stray dogs and SELL their meat.

Look at this way... what about our over populated prisons? Do we slaughter the humans inside to make it less populated?

That is why it is most important that the society is EDUCATED with the IMPORTANCE OF NEUTERING THEIR PETS TO AVOID ANY OVER POPULATION IN THIS WORLD AND COUNTRY. BUT THEN AGAIN, HUMANS WILL BE HUMANS SAYING THAT I WANT TO BREED MY CAT OR DOG BECAUSE I LIKE CUTE PUPPIES AND CATS BUT WHEN THEY GET BIGGER AND POPULATE AGAIN AND AGAIN.... THERE IS WHERE THE OVER POPULATION COMES FROM AND GEUSS WHO IS TO BLAME? NOT THE ANIMALS OF COURSE AS ITS HUMAN NATURE FOR THEM TO BREED. ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THE CARELESS NESS OF THE OWNER OF THE PETS!

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Felix The Cat; 03-19-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:29 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Strip Of His Title Off

Antihyppo,will u eat dogs?? There are many means to raise fund but slaughthering dogs?? . It is not our culture (in Malaysia) eating dogs and cats.

EDUCATION is important. EDUCATE the morons abt neutering their pets and responsiblity if we own dogs/pets.

I got to know abt a well to do family abandoned their dog in the clinic/vet because the husband accidentally knocked his dog when he drive out from his house. The reason for dumping the dog?? Cost money and the dog might not be able to walk properly after the operation. Two weeks later, they bought another dog. I dare not asked the vet what happen to the poor dog they abandon in the clinic.

Quote:
Old 03-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road

what a mindset.........

yes totally agree with june and felix the cat.......
educating

yes you may not eat the dog but then if you have the mindset of thinking i dont eat but others can just kill stray dogs (that is not one humane solution) to avoid more stray..it is education people and especially children....and adults..

it may be a hard work but there is always a start
if everyone has a mindset of that....... it will never be solve at all..

eating stray dog is not going to bring down population it will bring more social problems...
its just like if we are over populated..too many orphan, are you suggesting to also eat them? we human being are one level with a brain, so we must use it wisely...and not ignoring true facts..... people like that idiotic who commented as such should be taken action into as it is serious matter..
its not a joke of a day...something we can laugh on

a lot of us tend to have the tidak apa attitude..... that why things like that will go on and on...

change that attitude and mindset - you dont eat dog meat..continue to go against it.... spread the words ... you can change everything that is around you....
Old 03-20-2010, 12:07 AM
Animal Lover

Yup.. Agreed with Vivian, June and Felix, it is all boils down to EDUCATION. Please dont politicise this issue by saying unwanted strays are the same with prisoners. It's different, majority of us all, dont have the good heart, but all the strays are blessed with good heart if we being sincere to them. But until and before the good message being well accepted and applied to the whole (i guess might take mighty years to come) SPCA and other shelters will still continue to kill those overdue unwanted strays (dogs and cats) for free without payment... And those still surviving new strays still awaiting theirs...
Old 03-20-2010, 12:22 AM
PetFinder Guru

Suhaimy is on a distinguished road

For sure, we are not Vietnam. "If you can catch, you can eat". Imagine that?