Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Products

Pet Products List and review non-food related pet products here, such as utensils, toys, cages, and apparel

Old 01-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Animal Lover

nicotyyne is on a distinguished road
Default Re: World's Best Cat Litter - Where to buy?

Hi guys!!
May i know, are u guys still using this cat litter? Where to get them? Thanks!

-nerq-
Old 01-04-2011, 05:46 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

I don't think it is available on the local market anymore. The price for it is a killer even in US for the American.

I remember I post something about Pine cat litter which is plant base & natural compare to Bentonite clay cat litter. This is far cheaper then WBCL, you will be surprise that it is even cheaper then any bentonite cat litter when you know how to use it in the correct way. I'm talking about 40-60% cheaper then the clay litter you are using.

This Pine cat litter is all natural pine, non toxic, no chemical additive, biodegradable, no dust, no tracking, flushable & evironmental friendly compare to bentonite clay. You can be assure that is safe to the human as it is to your cat.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 01-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Animal Lover

nicotyyne is on a distinguished road

The pine u're mentioned, are they still in our market? Is it Feline Fresh?

I also read that there is other good product call Swheat Scoop. but i dont they're available in Malaysia. I read in other post, some of the forumers are using Katty Kat flushable woody litter, but i never see in the market (maybe they're in KL only )
Old 01-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

Yes! Feline Fresh is one of them but it is a bit costly. I use Pinnacle Pine which is about RM24.00 per 7kg bags. There are various Pine litter in the market of which all are of natural pine it's only the different pine quality & different absorption strength with different price. I use Pestell Pine before it's the same quality to Pinnacle Pine but cost a bit more. Today I have more customers converting to Pine, among the popular bentonite clay litter I still sell more then 200 bags of pine litter a month.

Other plant base cat litter like corn, wheat or soya come with clumping effect, I'm not sure they are available in the local market, most likely not yet.

Katty Flushable litter is not really a flushable litter as I know there are a combination of wood & clay, like the Fuji cat litter, unless I'm wrong. The last I heard the supplier do not want to bring in any more.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 01-24-2011, 08:00 PM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve

I agree with Coony, with proper usage it won't be costly, Feline Fresh is ok compare to Fuji. I recently using Feline Fresh after trying Celect & Fuji.

My brief review: no track at all, clumps easily unlike Celect, 7 lbs of one bag I used is now going to be a month with my 2 kittens and a cat; it is still fresh even daily scoop & weekly litter pan cleaning, easy to trained a kitten esp 2 month old to get used to with the new litter, flushable, dust free, free of ammonia odor from pee is better than Fuji and no hardening at the bottom of their litter pan.
Best of all, I don't have to use a mask every time I scoop their poo.

WBC is also good but the tracking is lesser than Fuji.

Pinacle or Pestel Pine are way better than Fuji or Katty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
Yes! Feline Fresh is one of them but it is a bit costly. I use Pinnacle Pine which is about RM24.00 per 7kg bags. There are various Pine litter in the market of which all are of natural pine it's only the different pine quality & different absorption strength with different price. I use Pestell Pine before it's the same quality to Pinnacle Pine but cost a bit more. Today I have more customers converting to Pine, among the popular bentonite clay litter I still sell more then 200 bags of pine litter a month.

Other plant base cat litter like corn, wheat or soya come with clumping effect, I'm not sure they are available in the local market, most likely not yet.

Katty Flushable litter is not really a flushable litter as I know there are a combination of wood & clay, like the Fuji cat litter, unless I'm wrong. The last I heard the supplier do not want to bring in any more.
Old 03-05-2011, 10:13 AM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve

I know who would love to sell WBC. She is using it with her Persians.
I'm currently trying Cat's best Universal trial pack of 5L and will give all reviews afterwards
Meanwhile, if you have a long haired and medium haired kittens, this is the best so far I had tried. WBC, My 3 kitties esp. Ashanta & Nefertiti ate half of it before I could stop them. Expensive for food and now they're all suffering from diarrhoea.
During diarrhoea, I tried several biodegradable and Cat's best worked for them, no one's eating corn this time. Corn is not good for carnivorous their vet informed me, corn is also an allergens that cause some cats to sneeze when inhaled.

Well, the important is whichever convenient for you, ur cats and ur pocket.

But if you like clumping cat litter there is Cat's Best Oko Plus/ CAT'S BEST Nature GOLD - Organic clumping cat litter for longhaired cats.. refer to this link for more info:
http://www.jrs.de/cgi-bin/wPermissio....shtml?navid=1

reviews:
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/feedback/sh...l_litter/14001
http://www.petforums.co.uk/cat-chat/...at-litter.html
http://mycatcare.blogspot.com/2007/0...at-litter.html
Old 05-24-2013, 01:59 AM
PetFinder Buddy

kmleong is on a distinguished road

I know this is kind of an old post but recently I just found someone selling WBC from catsndogs.my