Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Old 12-23-2011, 11:57 PM
PetFinder Buddy

ezat is on a distinguished road
Question campur makanan kucing

hai all...

just wat ask ur opinion regarding mix cat food..are its ok for the cat?
my cat i giv Inova Evo + RC Persian and if i hav time i will giv them Evo+RC+dada ayam rebus....any comment on this?
Old 01-11-2012, 11:32 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Default Re: campur makanan kucing

any one can help me? do have any prob if I mix cat food inova evo + rc? I fill both of the cat food is good, then I can't decided which one I need to used then lastly I bought both of the cat food and mix it for my cat. so do you have any idea and do any effect if we mix the cat food. herewith an attachment for inova evo cat food.

Innova Evo cat food is closer than other commercial dry cat foods in matching the nutritional quality of a raw food diet. It is very palatable and my test cats eagerly ate it. For cats without a medical intolerance for high protein (such as kidney disease), it's well worth the effort to look for Innova Evo in a feed & grain or other specialty store.
Pros
Contains no grains
Highest meat content of any dry food
Prepared by a special process to preserve natural flavors and nutritional values
Cons
Some cats cannot tolerate extremely high protein diets
Not generally available in larger pet supply stores
Description

Dry Weight Analysis:
Protein: 55%
Fat: 24%
Fiber: 2%
Guide Review - Innova Evo Food for Cats and Kittens

Innova Evo was developed to closely mirror the nutritional requirements found in optimum raw food diets for cats. While raw food purists may argue that fruits and vegetables such as apples, potatoes, and carrots have no place in a raw diet, these ingredients supply antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, as well as dietary fiber essential to a healthy intestinal tract. The top listed ingredients in Evo are Turkey, Chicken, Chicken Meal, Herring Meal, Potatoes, Chicken Fat, and Egg.
With its low carbohydrate - hi protein content, Evo is an excellent choice for kittens, obese cats, as well as cats with feline diabetes. Evo has also been used successfully for treating cats with Feline IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disorder) and for helping prevent the development of urinary struvite crystals found in FLUTD. (Its targeted pH level is around 6.2 to 6.4. Results will vary for individual cats.)

While a high protein diet is presently not considered optimal for cats with kidney problems, the Natura developers are working with UC Davis & University of Illinois to explore conducting a study to find out the answer to this question.

I am satisfied that Innova Evo is an excellent and convenient alternative to a raw food diet for cats and do not hesitate to recommend it as such. It is well worth the effort to locate, and the company has a store locator on its site for that purpose
Old 01-12-2012, 08:58 AM
PetFinder Guru

anizarina is on a distinguished road

hurm, sometime i myself also mixed my rascals kibble... my main choice is bw and sometime i mixed bw + rc hair n skin ... or bw + rc hairball... bw + avoderm...
Old 01-12-2012, 03:11 PM
PetFinder Buddy

em...for me, I give mix dry cat food for my baby every day. so do not know the effect doing this. so need help from otai at here to help give some answer
Old 01-13-2012, 09:05 AM
PetFinder Guru

anizarina is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezat View Post
em...for me, I give mix dry cat food for my baby every day. so do not know the effect doing this. so need help from otai at here to help give some answer
dear ezat,

about mixing the dry food, i do consult my vet before i mixed it. so, as vet pun kata should be ok, so it is ok to mixed the kibble.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:37 PM
PetFinder Buddy

hahahaha...thanks thanks