Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Old 11-01-2010, 11:38 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default The price of RON 97 grade petrol has been increased by 5 sen

The price of RON 97 grade petrol has been increased by 5 sen, bringing the price up to RM2.15 per litre beginning tomorrow. Malaysia Boleh!

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The price of RON 97 grade petrol has been increased by 5 sen

This is great incentive to start going around by bicycle, but the traffic -- at least in KL -- makes that a suicidal idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
The price of RON 97 grade petrol has been increased by 5 sen, bringing the price up to RM2.15 per litre beginning tomorrow. Malaysia Boleh!
Old 11-02-2010, 02:33 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
This is great incentive to start going around by bicycle, but the traffic -- at least in KL -- makes that a suicidal idea.
Heh, Clemento, luckily I managed to fill up my 4WD and BMW just before the increase ... every sen counts ....

No lah, Maneki, cannot travel around by bicycle in KL la, you mati katak on the road, not to mention the huge distance you have to travel and it will take you all day. Also, how to transport rescues around on a bicycle? I will look like the roti man .... instead of roti, my bicycle will be full of cats and cat food for the strays .... heheheheeee!!!! One accident and all the cats and kibbles will be strewn on the highway

Even travelling on motorbikes are dangerous in KL, there was a survey done several years ago which found that the possibility of a biker getting killed (not to mention being injured) on the road on a Saturday is extremely high

I will just have to stick to my 4WD and BMW for safety and dig deeper into my pockets.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 11-02-2010, 02:42 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default The price of RON 97 grade petrol has been increased by 5 sen

Fuyoh!! Brader FK so kaya one ler?? Can driver BMW

I told you already what, siapa suruh undi BN?? Barang naiklah semua

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Heh, Clemento, luckily I managed to fill up my 4WD and BMW just before the increase ... every sen counts ....

No lah, Maneki, cannot travel around by bicycle in KL la, you mati katak on the road, not to mention the huge distance you have to travel and it will take you all day. Also, how to transport rescues around on a bicycle? I will look like the roti man .... instead of roti, my bicycle will be full of cats and cat food for the strays .... heheheheeee!!!! One accident and all the cats and kibbles will be strewn on the highway

Even travelling on motorbikes are dangerous in KL, there was a survey done several years ago which found that the possibility of a biker getting killed (not to mention being injured) on the road on a Saturday is extremely high

I will just have to stick to my 4WD and BMW for safety and dig deeper into my pockets.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

Nur_illiyana is on a distinguished road

Lucky after this i will use LRT to go to work..
Old 11-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Fuyoh!! Brader FK so kaya one ler?? Can driver BMW

I told you already what, siapa suruh undi BN?? Barang naiklah semua
Shhhhhh!!! Not so lawd, Sis ... actually I loooooove the BMWs (my other loves are cats and pretty girls ... in that order ... and my girlfriends always get so jealous that they come second to my cats, so they end up leaving, so aper nak buat? My cats entered my life before them, so my cats come first la ... but they don't understand ) and I actually have 2 BMWs ... but shhhhh!!!! Nanti orang kidnap my furkids for huge ransom lak, mati I!

Hey, sis, to help the strays one must have lots of $$$. Otherwise, depending on donations is very tough and kefala peniang one.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 11-02-2010, 10:26 PM
PetFinder Guru

adrianng87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
the government is making us suffer. i used to ride a scooter to travel to work, but sold it off and took a car instead when there was a season that rains mostly every day and considering petrol at that time is still affordable. now i think i will have to reconsider to get back a bike.

and yes, bike is very dangerous, had twice of accidents during my scooter days, got admitted to the hospital was a terrible experience. glad that's over. phewww...
Old 11-02-2010, 11:40 PM
PetFinder Moderator

The news the price of RON 97 grade petrol has been increased by 5 sen no true.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:43 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianng87 View Post
the government is making us suffer. i used to ride a scooter to travel to work, but sold it off and took a car instead when there was a season that rains mostly every day and considering petrol at that time is still affordable. now i think i will have to reconsider to get back a bike.

and yes, bike is very dangerous, had twice of accidents during my scooter days, got admitted to the hospital was a terrible experience. glad that's over. phewww...
Thank God all the animal angels were present to protect you, Whisky (Kacang) Papa!

Take good care of yourself, sometimes spending a bit more to protect your life is more important, Adrian, because there are not that many real animal rescuers in this world. They all need every single one of us very much!

Clemento, yesterday I stopped at a gas station to fill up the kibble bowl of a nursing mother cat and I thought I saw the notice about the new petrol price stuck beside the V-Power pumps? Thought I saw RM2.15 notice stuck next to the green pump and RM2.35 stuck next to the red V-Power Racing pump .... betul no increase?
Old 11-28-2010, 04:59 PM
Animal Lover

LOL Enterprise is on a distinguished road

As a business man, everyday I have to fill in my car tank with RM40 for here and there travel (delivery). RON97 or Shell Red color is my choice, otherwise my car will go very lembab. No feel leh!

Capitalism rules, always pair with the goods inflation (caused by fiat money). So I'm not surprise. Do side business, be hardworking. Get some money loh.. :)
Old 12-01-2010, 09:14 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road

Clement, the price is going up by 15 sen today.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...951&sec=nation

I hope the government doesn't link pet food prices to the global crude oil market!

Meanwhile, this gives those of us who live in the cities even more incentive to use public transit. Or our feet!
Old 12-02-2010, 06:28 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Oh Dear,
Need work hard to earning for support petrol. By the way I using Ron 97.

Old 12-20-2010, 08:39 AM
Animal Lover

azlana is on a distinguished road

huhuhu...pangkahla lagi.....pelikkan ...negara pgeluar minyak terbaik didunia...tpi hrga mnyak mmanjangje naik....xyahla nk bndingkan dgan negara jiran mcam INDO n THAI...diorg patutla mahal sbab diorg xde telaga mnyak....rasenye bdak darjah satupon faham fakta nie....huhuhuhu