Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Dogs & Puppies

Dogs & Puppies General information and discussions on taking care of your canine buddy

Old 04-22-2009, 02:43 PM
Animal Lover

dreay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: This is so evil!!!!!! I feel like kicking their ass

Goodness gracious...how cn thy do tat2a poor helpless pup????as alwis...thr is all kind of ppl in te world...sum ppl who is Racist..Furkids....in another forum u were saying v shud kill al dogs in Malaysia wat...now u were saying ppl is evil?well,i tink u were no diff thn thm...u were worst n u were a racist...bloody racist2....anyway..u shud go4acting since u were so gud in it....
Old 04-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Animal Lover

[Fir,I have to disagree with you on this. Walaupun anjing tu merayau masuk ke rmh orang,kenapa smp nak bunuh anjing tu?? dia blh shoo anjing tu keluar.klu anjing tu tak mau keluar boleh pancut dgn air paip.tak perlu bunuh.Nak playing God ambil nyawa binatang??:said June]

U said it rite June....if thy were tinking lk wat u said....haiz...it ady happen...
Old 04-22-2009, 03:02 PM
PetFinder Guru

daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Fir,I have to disagree with you on this. Walaupun anjing tu merayau masuk ke rmh orang,kenapa smp nak bunuh anjing tu?? dia blh shoo anjing tu keluar.klu anjing tu tak mau keluar boleh pancut dgn air paip.tak perlu bunuh.Nak playing God ambil nyawa binatang??
I do agree with kak June here.. tak kira anjing atau kucing lari pi mana..mereka ni tak tahu cakap bahasa manusia dan tak faham bahasa manusia..They are innocents, why should we kill them? we can just chase them away..They are not buaya or ular, they will not eat u even u not killing them..okay

but again here, this is not religion matter is personality problem..I have to say..
Old 04-22-2009, 03:09 PM
Animal Lover

Miera....hehehehe...im so glad u were saying tat...not te part killing thm la...*thou i tink is nice* but thn..im reli happy tat eventhough u're a malay...u stil say sumting abt not killing dogs...do u kno tat FURKIDS said in another forum tat al dog shud b killed in malaysia becuz malaysia is tanah melayu....Miera...dun u tink tats2racist?y must say tis kind of tings???if oni he hv brains2tink lk u,Miera...te world wud b a better plc...ppl lk him cn cause issue on racist!.....
Old 04-22-2009, 03:18 PM
Animal Lover

kimimaro84 is on a distinguished road

err actually in my post, it didnt mention wat race or religion is that person who killed the puppy, it cud be an Indian, Chinese or Malay from any religion. Some non-malays also got hate animal, they cud be allergic, sick, phobia n so on. So its the mentality we talking bout here
Old 04-22-2009, 03:40 PM
PetFinder Guru

Simon is on a distinguished road

Personally, I think the only reason they did this, and in the way they did, is simply because they knew they would get away with it... and they are...
Old 04-22-2009, 03:58 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimimaro84 View Post
err actually in my post, it didnt mention wat race or religion is that person who killed the puppy, it cud be an Indian, Chinese or Malay from any religion. Some non-malays also got hate animal, they cud be allergic, sick, phobia n so on. So its the mentality we talking bout here
hey kimimaro84,
that's a good one.
really even i din notice bout it.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:04 PM
Meow

a.lya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
"I've made peace with them. What they did was wrong but I understand why they did it. It's the culture and religious beliefs."
I didn't see whether they state the moronic killer's religion, but I think it's pretty obvious. Though, is that woman implying that our culture and religious beliefs to be cruel by the quote above? If so, I think her statement is so damn shallow.

No religion 'requires' us to kill God's creation. So what if dogs and pigs are haram. They're still His creation. It doesn't make them any less special than his other creations. A lot of people use terms like anjing or babi to degrade another person. What makes dogs and pigs so degrading? Did He create them just for us to hate, hina, abuse and kill without mercy?

That's just stupid.

Yeah. I'm angry about this because idiots like that moronic puppy killer gives the rest of us a bad name.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:13 AM
PetFinder Guru

melmel is on a distinguished road

SPCA & DVS INVESTIGATING SRI INDRIA'S PUPPY CRUELTY CASE

NST 20/04/09
KUALA LUMPUR: Cruelty to animals is a warning sign that the abuser may become violent against people, says an animal rights activist.

"Those who abuse animals rarely stop there. They usually go on to abuse other vulnerable life forms, such as children and women," said Christine Chin.

"Animal abuse is a red flag for violent behaviour as proven by the neighbour's son who not only killed (a dog) but later threatened its owner," said Chin, head of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, in commenting on Sri Indria's case in Langkawi.

She said it was well documented by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in the United States that animal abusers were "five times more prone to commit violence in society".

When profiling serial killers, the FBI takes past animal abuse into account.

FBI behaviourial sciences unit agent Robert K. Ressler had said: "Murderers... very often start out by killing and torturing animals as kids."

Another FBI profiler, John Douglas, wrote in his book Mind Hunter that "serial offenders' earliest acts of violence are often the torture or killing of pets or wildlife, then the brutalising of younger siblings, before finally engaging in domestic or street violence".

"Worldwide, lawmakers and enforcers are on the watch for those who are cruel to animals because their behaviour is an indicator that they are aggressive in society.

"The SPCA wants to highlight the FBI's findings to Malaysians so that they are aware and more vigilant of these people," Chin said.

She strongly denounced the killing of Sri's puppy, calling it "brutal and barbaric".

"There was no reason for him to kill (the dog). He could have easily shooed it away."

The SPCA, she said, was investigating the case and would refer it to the Veterinary Services Department.

Malaysian National Animal Welfare Foundation deputy president Dr S. Siva said animal cruelty could be prevented if people were more appreciative of life.

He said education was important and that the message "we should be driving home is that every life is important".
Old 04-23-2009, 09:29 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmel View Post
SPCA & DVS INVESTIGATING SRI INDRIA'S PUPPY CRUELTY CASE

NST 20/04/09
KUALA LUMPUR: Cruelty to animals is a warning sign that the abuser may become violent against people, says an animal rights activist.

"Those who abuse animals rarely stop there. They usually go on to abuse other vulnerable life forms, such as children and women," said Christine Chin.

"Animal abuse is a red flag for violent behaviour as proven by the neighbour's son who not only killed (a dog) but later threatened its owner," said Chin, head of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, in commenting on Sri Indria's case in Langkawi.

She said it was well documented by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in the United States that animal abusers were "five times more prone to commit violence in society".

When profiling serial killers, the FBI takes past animal abuse into account.

FBI behaviourial sciences unit agent Robert K. Ressler had said: "Murderers... very often start out by killing and torturing animals as kids."

Another FBI profiler, John Douglas, wrote in his book Mind Hunter that "serial offenders' earliest acts of violence are often the torture or killing of pets or wildlife, then the brutalising of younger siblings, before finally engaging in domestic or street violence".

"Worldwide, lawmakers and enforcers are on the watch for those who are cruel to animals because their behaviour is an indicator that they are aggressive in society.

"The SPCA wants to highlight the FBI's findings to Malaysians so that they are aware and more vigilant of these people," Chin said.

She strongly denounced the killing of Sri's puppy, calling it "brutal and barbaric".

"There was no reason for him to kill (the dog). He could have easily shooed it away."

The SPCA, she said, was investigating the case and would refer it to the Veterinary Services Department.

Malaysian National Animal Welfare Foundation deputy president Dr S. Siva said animal cruelty could be prevented if people were more appreciative of life.

He said education was important and that the message "we should be driving home is that every life is important".
Yes, and that is going to happen in Taman Shamelin Perkasa, Cheras real soon and closely monitored for progress as a pilot project! Go, June, go ....

And Kak Anum, that Catwoman suit is one of the critical success factors, you hear?

Yeh, at least one bastard on this earth will kill no more!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 04-23-2009, 10:25 AM
Animal Lover

Furkids wat u wanna dress as? ninja? batman? superman? i think u juz wear a fur as ur cloak, and put a mock tiger heads on ur head(like in tropic thunder he put panda head), hold a lembing n go head hunting. that be fun, juz like in the show 10,000BC, did u watch when he throw the lembing n it pierce tru the bad guys head?dat was awesome

hmm i wanna wear a chain mail n use bows n arrows
Old 04-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi View Post
hey kimimaro84,
that's a good one.
really even i din notice bout it.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:42 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimimaro84 View Post
Furkids wat u wanna dress as? ninja? batman? superman? i think u juz wear a fur as ur cloak, and put a mock tiger heads on ur head(like in tropic thunder he put panda head), hold a lembing n go head hunting. that be fun, juz like in the show 10,000BC, did u watch when he throw the lembing n it pierce tru the bad guys head?dat was awesome

hmm i wanna wear a chain mail n use bows n arrows
Sure, and your tail between your legs ...
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 04-23-2009, 10:56 AM
PetFinder Buddy

azris is on a distinguished road

My heart goes out to the poor puppy. Her neighbours should have never used religion or God to justify his horrendous act. Islam never condones animal cruelty what more to strangle an innocent puppy, there are even hadiths where a man n woman went to heaven for helping a dog dying out of thirst. They could shoo the puppy away and talk nicely to their neighbours instead of taking the life of the puppy into their own hands. That is so not right. I tend to agree with Simon, these people did it because they know they can walk away with it. After all, animal cruelty is not a felony in Malaysia, with a fine of RM200.00, every offender can walk away with a smile of his/her face…when will the law ever change?

p/s I feel like strangling these morons…cut them into pieces and feed them to the starving crocs…truly, they sound like a bunch of gangsters….
Old 04-23-2009, 11:06 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by azris View Post
My heart goes out to the poor puppy. Her neighbours should have never used religion or God to justify his horrendous act. Islam never condones animal cruelty what more to strangle an innocent puppy, there are even hadiths where a man n woman went to heaven for helping a dog dying out of thirst. They could shoo the puppy away and talk nicely to their neighbours instead of taking the life of the puppy into their own hands. That is so not right. I tend to agree with Simon, these people did it because they know they can walk away with it. After all, animal cruelty is not a felony in Malaysia, with a fine of RM200.00, every offender can walk away with a smile of his/her face…when will the law ever change?

p/s I feel like strangling these morons…cut them into pieces and feed them to the starving crocs…truly, they sound like a bunch of gangsters….
Dah baru naik ... yonlee RM10,000, kawan ... tapi better than RM200 la kan? Sebab life is actually priceless ...

Mat Rempit lak roaming free, ... begitu juga peragut saku, perompak, perogol, pencuri, penyamun ....
Old 04-23-2009, 11:16 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default This is so evil!!!!!! I feel like kicking their ass

What?? what?? they are coming to my place?? wow!! good news!! This time, I'll take charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Yes, and that is going to happen in Taman Shamelin Perkasa, Cheras real soon and closely monitored for progress as a pilot project! Go, June, go ....

And Kak Anum, that Catwoman suit is one of the critical success factors, you hear?

Yeh, at least one bastard on this earth will kill no more!
Old 04-23-2009, 02:45 PM
Meow's Pets

firdaruddin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to firdaruddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Fir,I have to disagree with you on this. Walaupun anjing tu merayau masuk ke rmh orang,kenapa smp nak bunuh anjing tu?? dia blh shoo anjing tu keluar.klu anjing tu tak mau keluar boleh pancut dgn air paip.tak perlu bunuh.Nak playing God ambil nyawa binatang??
kak june...saya tak kata satu pihak yg salah..kan saya kata both of them..yg melayu tu salah sebab bunuh..n yg owner maya tu pulak dia kata dah cuba berdamai dengan yg melayu tu..saya tanya, apakah langkah2 yang dia telah ambil untuk menunjukkan yang dia ingin berdamai tu....tu je...
Old 04-23-2009, 02:53 PM
Animal Lover

hah??? nak berdamai dgn org yg bunuh anjing secara kejam?? oh tidak!!! Not me.org yg jenis begini will not show any remose.so buat apa akak nak berbaik dgn org begini?? akak pun ada jiran mcm ni.akibat perbuatan dia yg jahat,waktu rmh dia kena masuk pencuri akak nampak dgn mata kepala sendiri pun akak buat tak tau. baru padan muka dia. biasanya kawasan apartment akak,me and 1 lady from 2nd floor jd watchguard tgk2 pencuri.tp klu rmh jiran from hell ni,kita org buat tak tau je

Quote:
Originally Posted by firdaruddin View Post
kak june...saya tak kata satu pihak yg salah..kan saya kata both of them..yg melayu tu salah sebab bunuh..n yg owner maya tu pulak dia kata dah cuba berdamai dengan yg melayu tu..saya tanya, apakah langkah2 yang dia telah ambil untuk menunjukkan yang dia ingin berdamai tu....tu je...
Old 04-23-2009, 03:37 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Wakakakakakaaaa!!! June, you buat saya gelak sakit perut ... macam si tua yg cuba cederakan kucing sepak perut kucing stray tu la ... dia jatuh kelefok kat lantai aku tak lah berkejar ke halaman umah dia utk tolong bawak ke hopistal ... aku dok sorok gelak diam-diam dan kasi dia sondrik bangun kalau dia larat .... wakakkakakakaaa!!!!
Old 04-23-2009, 03:42 PM
Animal Lover

hahahahah!!! padanlah muka 2 jiran from hell kita ni.sendiri buat sendiri tanggunglah

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Wakakakakakaaaa!!! June, you buat saya gelak sakit perut ... macam si tua yg cuba cederakan kucing sepak perut kucing stray tu la ... dia jatuh kelefok kat lantai aku tak lah berkejar ke halaman umah dia utk tolong bawak ke hopistal ... aku dok sorok gelak diam-diam dan kasi dia sondrik bangun kalau dia larat .... wakakkakakakaaa!!!!