Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Memorial

Pet Memorial Share with us the grief on the loss of your pet, and may it be dearly and lovingly remembered forever.

Old 03-23-2009, 02:32 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default a tribute to my best pal of 14 years

tumpang tergelak jap pasal itu FK punya statement.

Tp he's right ler. Klu tak adopt nanti they put to sleep. Come on lah doc.I know u can.bg peluang itu bessy a chance
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorabox78 View Post
dear june,

seorang client aku ada bawa seekor basset hound, nama bessy....ke klinik...she's a very cute gurl and of good temperament..... dier kata dia ngan mak dier rescue bessy... tak ingat lak dari mana.....

biler dier tengok i handle the basset hound ngan aku sayang sayang nyer... terus dier tanyer aku nak tak bessy buat peliharaan because they believe bessy would get the best at home with me...........

i refused them........... i guess it's just too soon........ aku tak sampai hati......
Old 03-23-2009, 11:41 PM
PetFinder Buddy

pandorabox78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: a tribute to my best pal of 14 years

Ala, Doc ... napa tak sampai hati? mcm nak kahwin lak ... ... take lah the dog, Doc, nanti cannot find adoption, the pretty gal kena put to sleep by anti-strays people lak!

Kahwin tu lain, Doc ... dan adopting an animal to take away its death sentence and to give it life lainnnnn ... I am sure Elaine akan restui ...

dear furkids,

you nih salah konsep la..... i tak sampai hati to do it to my dog, rover.... i'm sorry..... i just can't erase my memories that i've had of rover for so many years by replacing him with another...nobody will understand my stand in this issue........besides....mom and i plan to travel quite abit and would never be able to have another dog....... bessy will find a good home....that much i'm sure...the current fosterer love her like their own....
Old 03-24-2009, 01:58 PM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

anitayusof00 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ala, Doc ... napa tak sampai hati? mcm nak kahwin lak ... ... take lah the dog, Doc, nanti cannot find adoption, the pretty gal kena put to sleep by anti-strays people lak!

Kahwin tu lain, Doc ... dan adopting an animal to take away its death sentence and to give it life lainnnnn ... I am sure Elaine akan restui ...

dear furkids,

you nih salah konsep la..... i tak sampai hati to do it to my dog, rover.... i'm sorry..... i just can't erase my memories that i've had of rover for so many years by replacing him with another...nobody will understand my stand in this issue........besides....mom and i plan to travel quite abit and would never be able to have another dog....... bessy will find a good home....that much i'm sure...the current fosterer love her like their own....
Guess we're in da same ship Doc....setia pada yg satu, be it alive or dead
Old 03-25-2009, 01:12 AM
PetFinder Buddy

dear anita,

i'm sure u feel what i'm goin thru right now..... another pet would only be a replacement........nothing more....

when a pet becomes family..... all pet-owner boundaries are erased.....and suddenly it's difficult to bear the pain of a "lost" pet. i spent half my life with rover and it's so hard to forget.....and probably.... i would not be over it.....

.....teringat chorus lagu david archuletta's "just a little too not over you"
Old 03-25-2009, 08:22 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Bukan salah faham saya, Doc , just teasing you to make you laugh (laughter is good medicine in trying times, even artificially induced laughter, to release some feel-good chemicals into our stressed bodies and do some healing work).

I deeply believe Rover would want you to enjoy the therapeutic benefits another dog can give you, the way Rover did you when he had been alive.

Tapi, since you will be travelling some, yes, put plan on hold otherwise the pet will suffer. Meanwhile, enjoy your travel and time with your Mum, Doc, not every good son does that! Your Mum is a lucky lady, and she sure brought you up well!

Take care, Doc!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 03-25-2009, 03:44 PM
PetFinder Guru

cookie is on a distinguished road

Furkids and Pandorabox78, both of you are good sons
Old 03-25-2009, 03:50 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Thank you kindly, Cookie ... God bless you!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 03-25-2009, 09:09 PM
PetFinder Buddy

dear cookie, thank you.... we keep each other strong.....will celebrate my dad's 1st anniversary on the 1st of april..... a visit to the old folks home on that day and we've prepared lunch for the 60 old-folks there... money well spent...

a nice picture of my boy.... on the 23rd of december, 2008
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0026.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	4057  
Old 03-25-2009, 10:59 PM
PetFinder Guru

You're welcome and thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Thank you kindly, Cookie ... God b less you!
Pandorabox78, I am sure your dad will be happy and proud of what you are going to do on his 1st anniversary. I believe Rover will be just as happy and proud if you could do the same for his kind.
Rover looked very intelligent.
Quote:
dear cookie, thank you.... we keep each other strong.....will celebrate my dad's 1st anniversary on the 1st of april..... a visit to the old folks home on that day and we've prepared lunch for the 60 old-folks there... money well spent...

a nice picture of my boy.... on the 23rd of december, 2008
Old 03-27-2009, 02:22 AM
PetFinder Buddy

dear cookie,

am not for the shelters here in malaysia..... don't ask me why....

yes!!! he was a smart fella..... almost human..... picked up the chain for me to take him for his 2km run when he was much younger..banged on the gate and whined for me to let him out for his doodie and wee wee.. picked up the paper.... wrestled with me for the throw pillow on the floor.... crazy stuff like that.... unfortunately......without the gift of speech.....

always wondered what went through his mind........
Old 03-27-2009, 11:25 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Wow, Rover looked gorgeous!! I agree with cookie that he looked intelligent.

Old 04-25-2009, 12:18 AM
PetFinder Buddy

OMG!!! never knew the picture would be so BIG!!!!! .......

on a more happy note..... i heard from a client that the segar thread has been removed due to some false representation of a certain vet...... sigh sigh....just goes to show that people will go to the lowest level just to prove a point.....a word of thanks and appreciation to the moderators for seeing the light among the dark clouds.....

june...... i released rover's ashes in the straits of melaka when i was up in batu feringgi, penang recently.... am slowly recovering from the loss of my boy.......am learning to let go...... REST IN PEACE MY DEAR BOY...

cheers,
jon
Old 04-25-2009, 12:30 AM
PetFinder Guru

Am glad you are now letting go and recovering. Am also very sure that that makes Rover very happy too.
Quote:

on a more happy note..... i heard from a client that the segar thread has been removed due to some false representation of a certain vet...... sigh sigh....just goes to show that people will go to the lowest level just to prove a point.....a word of thanks and appreciation to the moderators for seeing the light among the dark clouds.....

june...... i released rover's ashes in the straits of melaka when i was up in batu feringgi, penang recently.... am slowly recovering from the loss of my boy.......am learning to let go...... REST IN PEACE MY DEAR BOY...

cheers,
jon
Old 04-25-2009, 12:38 AM
PetFinder Buddy

thanks cookie.... a very slow process indeed
Old 04-26-2009, 10:10 PM
Animal Lover

Default a tribute to my best pal of 14 years

Glad to hear that you recovering from Rover's death. Maybe you can consider to adopt another dog??

Quote:

cheers,
jon
Old 04-27-2009, 09:05 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Glad to hear that you recovering from Rover's death. Maybe you can consider to adopt another dog??
Huh ... tak kasi can langsung Mek Gyver kiter ...

Oh well, since June started it ... how bout a cat, Doc? Or 2 ... or maybe 3 ... June got lots looking for slaves ... them very easy to care for, no need to bathe them (just let them lick themselves clean ... they put KFC to shame) ... ignore them when you are not in the mood (they entertain themselves pretty well) ... very low maintenance ... unless you are allergic ...
Old 04-27-2009, 10:56 AM
Animal Lover

Default tribute to my best pal of 14 years

hehehehhe!! bukan mcm tu Bro.last Friday aku pergi sana Dr Jon nampak happy dah.mgkn dah luka dah terubat.so aku cuba cubalah tanya.mana tau Dr Jon nak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Huh ... tak kasi can langsung Mek Gyver kiter ...

Oh well, since June started it ... how bout a cat, Doc? Or 2 ... or maybe 3 ... June got lots looking for slaves ... them very easy to care for, no need to bathe them (just let them lick themselves clean ... they put KFC to shame) ... ignore them when you are not in the mood (they entertain themselves pretty well) ... very low maintenance ... unless you are allergic ...
Old 05-01-2009, 01:31 AM
PetFinder Buddy

i travel alot guys...just got back from a veterinary conference in bangkok..... and the ppl at home are not reliable as to the welfare of the animal.... wouldn't dare.....

sorry ppl....

cheers,
jon