Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself to our fun community and meet some new friends here!

Old 05-19-2008, 10:07 PM
Animal Lover

falcon90 is on a distinguished road
Smile hello!

hello everyone! nice to meet you all.. hope to stay in this community.. Have a Blessed day.. God bless you all!
Old 05-20-2008, 12:06 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: hello!

Falcon,
Thank you for found us. Do you have any dog?

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:38 AM
PetFinder Guru

veanne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to veanne

hihi falcon... welcome to petfinder... nice to meet you here... ya, do you have dogs...?? share with us about you and your dog... have a nice day
Old 05-20-2008, 02:38 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Welcome, Brejyl

A warm welcome to the latest animal lover joining PetFinder - Nice to meet you, Brejyl!

I saw that you've created a pet profile for your puppy Candy, but yet to post up any pics for it. Please share some cute pics of her with us!

Are there any SPCA, PAWS or animal shelters in Kota Kinabalu? How's the situation over there on strays?
Old 05-21-2008, 07:50 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by veanne View Post
hihi falcon... welcome to petfinder... nice to meet you here... ya, do you have dogs...?? share with us about you and your dog... have a nice day
hello veanne, nice to meet you too.. yes i have dog. Her name is Candy, she's 2 yrs old. well actually i dont really know whats her breed, she's short, golden hair and thick hair. To get a really closed imaginary image she looks like golden.r. But try imagine g.r. with a terrier look.But i dont care what breed she is, as long as me and her have a happily lives together.. hahahah i will post her image as soon as possible to let you all see my Candy girl. What about your dog veanne?
Old 05-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Animal Lover

Smile Re: Welcome, Brejyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
A warm welcome to the latest animal lover joining PetFinder - Nice to meet you, Brejyl!

I saw that you've created a pet profile for your puppy Candy, but yet to post up any pics for it. Please share some cute pics of her with us!

Are there any SPCA, PAWS or animal shelters in Kota Kinabalu? How's the situation over there on strays?
Hello Andy, thanks and nice to meet you too!! I will post her picture as soon as possible.. no SPCA, PAWS or animal shelters here in kota kinabalu. The situation for the strays in a great danger. The percentage of animal died on the road 59 percent. But then, it doesnt matter the percentage was counted but what is really matter is there is no safe place where the animal can call their home to stay. For me it seems like MOSTLY the people here are not animal lover. There is no one here can make a campaign for the animal. For them dog and cats are useless.. Some of them eat the dogs! Can you believe it?! Its hard for me to believe it but its true. After the dog died, late night someone will take the dog and have a nice barbeque.. I know its very disgusting. I'm not saying that the people here is not good. The people is good in many different ways but their kindness towards animal.. Dont mention it.. I know you know what i'm trying to say.. hahahah.. Anyway, i talk so much.. Where you from Andy? Thanks for letting me share the situation for the animals in kota kinabalu.. God Bless You all!! Have a Blessed Day
Old 05-21-2008, 08:06 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Falcon,
Thank you for found us. Do you have any dog?
hello, I do have dog, Her name is Candy.. You have dog?
Old 05-21-2008, 10:05 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Here my Miniature Schnauzer, Rocky and Ricky. both is male.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 05-21-2008 at 10:09 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:54 PM
Animal Lover

JyEn is on a distinguished road

welcome to the forum falcon90!! have a nice stay here and share your experience with us! Do u ever rescue any dogs or cats or even rabbits? Nowadays many unreponsible owner simple throw out their pets. How could they do this to their pets? Do share some with us!! have a nice day!!
Old 05-22-2008, 03:52 PM
Animal Lover

Smile Re: hello JyEn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JyEn View Post
welcome to the forum falcon90!! have a nice stay here and share your experience with us! Do u ever rescue any dogs or cats or even rabbits? Nowadays many unreponsible owner simple throw out their pets. How could they do this to their pets? Do share some with us!! have a nice day!!
hi jyen.. yea i did save them a lot.. dog.. cat.. rabbit.. funny is if you save dog or cat maybe you saved them from the streets, wet market, bus station, highways, coffee shop, etc.. But rabbit.. I saved the rabbit from bushes.. still small.. but then.. the rabbit made up her mind not to stay with me and decided to "travel" to the nearest vegetable farms which is 3 blocks of houses from my house.. and the rabbit live happily ever after.. The owner of the vegetable farms noticed that if the vegetable that unable to sell to the trader the rabbit will eat it all.. and that how it goes.. I saved the rabbit, and the rabbit decided to move on and live at the vegetable farm.. you know what.. the rabbit is actually very smart.. im thought to myself .. which school does this rabbit goes?
Old 05-22-2008, 03:56 PM
Animal Lover

Exclamation Re: Andy i have a question..

Andy, i want to ask you what did you named your breed.. if she's short like a sausage dog, she has a golden hair, face looks like golden.r.( but she's not a g.r. breed i guess), she have a very thick hair but its not long.. and also she's not a stray dog nor pedigree.. this question pop out from my head recently after all this time..
Old 05-22-2008, 04:03 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Andy i have a question..

Hey Falcon, welcome to Petfinder.my... Really nice to see more animal lovers here. Let's hope this forum will grow large pretty soon.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:29 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon90 View Post
hello veanne, nice to meet you too.. yes i have dog. Her name is Candy, she's 2 yrs old. well actually i dont really know whats her breed, she's short, golden hair and thick hair. To get a really closed imaginary image she looks like golden.r. But try imagine g.r. with a terrier look.But i dont care what breed she is, as long as me and her have a happily lives together.. hahahah i will post her image as soon as possible to let you all see my Candy girl. What about your dog veanne?
im having one dog with me in kl... i have 12 mongrels in my hometown... the one that is with me in kl now is mix spitz... his name is shiro... i adopted shiro when he's 5 years old... its so much fun having him with me in kl.. haha... my dating partner...
Old 05-22-2008, 11:15 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Andy i have a question..

Haha... this is mysterious - neither a mongrel nor pedigree? From your descriptions, I would assume it is a mongrel with the 2 dominant breeds of Daschund and Golden Retriever, and some mixed genes of long haired ancestors.

Are you describing your Candy? Maybe you can upload her pictures into her PetFinder pet profile so we can have a look at this mysterious breed from outer space hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon90 View Post
Andy, i want to ask you what did you named your breed.. if she's short like a sausage dog, she has a golden hair, face looks like golden.r.( but she's not a g.r. breed i guess), she have a very thick hair but its not long.. and also she's not a stray dog nor pedigree.. this question pop out from my head recently after all this time..
Old 05-23-2008, 04:26 PM
Animal Lover

JyEn is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: hello!

LOL falcon90 rabbit that goes to school? Yeah he is smart. maybe he is graduate from Harvard Wabbit School. LOL
Old 05-28-2008, 05:29 PM
PetFinder Guru

haha... thats great... i might bring my future rabbit to the harvard wabbit school.. haha