Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 08-25-2008, 06:43 PM
Tok Penghulu

Penghulu is on a distinguished road
Default Re: May You Rot In Hell...

I was so.......I m running out of words to best cursing this monster...
darn how I wish, I was there taking and hugging this little fella for comfort...
How could someone simply have the....sigh...I have been repeating seeing the pix for atmost 100X

MJ
Old 08-25-2008, 06:52 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penghulu View Post
I was so.......I m running out of words to best cursing this monster...
darn how I wish, I was there taking and hugging this little fella for comfort...
How could someone simply have the....sigh...I have been repeating seeing the pix for atmost 100X
If I were a real vampire, or a witch, I would call down a 1001 curses on this person who did this to the little kitten. Yeah, like u, each time I open this thread, I just wanna pick up and hug this little kittie. It looks so cute, and its trusting expression, so like Blackie's expression when expecting to be loved, given some treats or to be played with, just broke my heart.

Today is a blue day for me...........seeing this little kittie and my other little blue incident in my own life.....sigh. blue, blue, blue, (singing the blue song)
Old 08-25-2008, 07:48 PM
Animal Lover

Nater-E is on a distinguished road

Nauzubillah.. Din mane jumpa benda macam nie? May the 'iblis' who did this burnt in hell thousand times tak keluar selama2nye dari neraka jahanam. I hate who did this. Luruh jantung tengok benda macam nie. Saya doakan lambat laun siapa yang melakukan perkara sebegini akan dapat juga dicari dan dihukum kerana menganiaya sesama makhluk. Little kitty, mummy pray for you to find peace and happiness in heaven. May kitty rest in peace. Amin.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
That kitten so cute and humble. I cried when i look at her teary eyes, like pleading to the bastard `please don't do it again, im in pain and hurt but still i forgive you and didn't run, please hug me and give me something to eat, please..please...
I pray may God show us the bastard face, identity and everything about this satan, so that the whole world will curse he/her forever and had the same agonising death as the kitten, for us to see. Join me in my pray and Insyallah akan dimakbulkan on behalf of cat yang teraniaya.
Ya Allah, tunjukkan lah kepada kami siapa yang bertanggungjawab ini, benarkanlah kami untuk menghina perbuatannya dan memalukan ia di serata dunia, dan Kau jatuhkanlah hukuman yang sedashat-dashatnya kepada dia dan tunjukkanlah kepada seluruh dunia, sebagai pengajaran kepada semua umat Manusia akan balasan Mu terhadap perbuatan terkutuk keatas hamba makhlukMu yang tidak berdosa. Amin Ya Rabbul Alamin.
Am with you, abgraldo. I showed my mummy and hubby the pictures, and they are upset, too. My hubby says if we know where this incident happened, can get the kitten's carcass, and identity the animal that calls himself/herself human through the pupil of the kitten. Yeah, I know, it seems heartless to want to take the kitten's pupil out after it went through such suffering, but that is one way to find out who is the murderer. I don't understand how it can be done, but he was saying something about the pupil recording what it sees before it dies and extracting this info onto the computer.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:56 PM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

anitayusof00 is on a distinguished road

Well guys....
Tak semestinya it's a he who r responsible for all this. It could be a she. Example, the post titled 'she's so cunning'. I took the trouble to read all the comments....you wont blv how the girl defend herself for what she had written!!!
http://www.jadezheng.com/2008/07/its-rainin-men.html
so...if the satan is a girl, what would be the best punishment for her ?
Old 08-25-2008, 10:57 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default May You Rot In Hell...

yeah,it might seems heartless but if is really works why not. do we have that technology in malaysia??

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Am with you, abgraldo. I showed my mummy and hubby the pictures, and they are upset, too. My hubby says if we know where this incident happened, can get the kitten's carcass, and identity the animal that calls himself/herself human through the pupil of the kitten. Yeah, I know, it seems heartless to want to take the kitten's pupil out after it went through such suffering, but that is one way to find out who is the murderer. I don't understand how it can be done, but he was saying something about the pupil recording what it sees before it dies and extracting this info onto the computer.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:06 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
yeah,it might seems heartless but if is really works why not. do we have that technology in malaysia??
Err, sorry kak June, I wasn't clear there.....my hubby didn't mean we are to personally take the carcass and do it, but that the authorities in that place can do it.....We were not thinking of M'sia. The technology is not available here yet, unfortunately. I just assumed that the crime was not committed in M'sia.

Did it happen in M'sia, abg Din?
Old 08-26-2008, 12:20 AM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitayusof00 View Post
Well guys....
Tak semestinya it's a he who r responsible for all this. It could be a she. Example, the post titled 'she's so cunning'. I took the trouble to read all the comments....you wont blv how the girl defend herself for what she had written!!!
Oh i can think of lots and lots of horrible and unspeakable things. I have a very vivid imagination. Dammit what is this world coming to? Can you believe people like this exist and they live among us? I think people who don't have compassion for all living things are mentally deficient. Their brains are lacking something vital. They are dangerous and soon will escalate to hurting people as well. Its a fact that most serial killers started out by torturing and killing animals before turning on fellow humans.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:07 AM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blackie007

I did recall this technique in one of CSI episode. And I have to admit that's almost impossible in Malaysia. But i believe, sooner or later, that person will be identified via his/her confession either directly or indirectly. Just look at what that stupid MDG wrote : http://www.jadezheng.com/2008/07/its-rainin-men.html Normally these retarded human beings will have no qualm in confessing some stupid or cruel act they've done. God will answer our prayers soon.. just keep on praying..

Originally Posted by anitayusof00
Well guys....

I've read. Satan is not a he/she, man/woman, boy/girl. Its all the same. Best punishment? 1000 fold to what that poor kitten had, as what promised by God.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:51 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
Oh i can think of lots and lots of horrible and unspeakable things. I have a very vivid imagination. Dammit what is this world coming to? Can you believe people like this exist and they live among us? I think people who don't have compassion for all living things are mentally deficient. Their brains are lacking something vital. They are dangerous and soon will escalate to hurting people as well. Its a fact that most serial killers started out by torturing and killing animals before turning on fellow humans.
In Malay they call it "wire putus".......(hehe, kak june, i'm learning fast).

You are right that serial killer started out by torturing and killing animals first. These people usually are to be pitied, too, in a way. They usually come from a background that is less than mentally healthy. They were abused themselves. But this does not give them the right to commit such evil deeds. They can choose to rise above all those sufferings and be compassionate.

But I'm thinking more of people who aren't so "wire putus" as that.....but are just pure malicious.....like that Jade Z. Have you posted any comments on her blog yet? I'm thinking of giving her a stinging comment.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:53 AM
PetFinder Guru

hatemetoday is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
That kitten so cute and humble. I cried when i look at her teary eyes, like pleading to the bastard `please don't do it again, im in pain and hurt but still i forgive you and didn't run, please hug me and give me something to eat, please..please...
I pray may God show us the bastard face, identity and everything about this satan, so that the whole world will curse he/her forever and had the same agonising death as the kitten, for us to see. Join me in my pray and Insyallah akan dimakbulkan on behalf of cat yang teraniaya.
Ya Allah, tunjukkan lah kepada kami siapa yang bertanggungjawab ini, benarkanlah kami untuk menghina perbuatannya dan memalukan ia di serata dunia, dan Kau jatuhkanlah hukuman yang sedashat-dashatnya kepada dia dan tunjukkanlah kepada seluruh dunia, sebagai pengajaran kepada semua umat Manusia akan balasan Mu terhadap perbuatan terkutuk keatas hamba makhlukMu yang tidak berdosa. Amin Ya Rabbul Alamin.
ye lah bangraldo...kucing tu dah nampak silahanat tu acu2 api dpn muka dia tapi dgn innocent dan tak tau apa2..dia teros duduk meow2 merayu kat situ nak manja? nak makan?...tau2 jek api menyambar...aduihh dah berair balek mata aku nih...
Old 08-26-2008, 08:58 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default May You Rot In Hell...

yeah,yeah.wire putus.he!!he!!

But Kak Nita,Abragaldo,Blackie,I wonder why would they pick this bimbo as Malaysian Dreamgirl?? Apart from her outlook don't they have list of critieria for the winner of Malaysian Dreamgirl. The judges choosed animal abuser as the winner. My God!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
In Malay they call it "wire putus".......(hehe, kak june, i'm learning fast).

You are right that serial killer started out by torturing and killing animals first. These people usually are to be pitied, too, in a way. They usually come from a background that is less than mentally healthy. They were abused themselves. But this does not give them the right to commit such evil deeds. They can choose to rise above all those sufferings and be compassionate.

But I'm thinking more of people who aren't so "wire putus" as that.....but are just pure malicious.....like that Jade Z. Have you posted any comments on her blog yet? I'm thinking of giving her a stinging comment.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:26 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemetoday View Post
ye lah bangraldo...kucing tu dah nampak silahanat tu acu2 api dpn muka dia tapi dgn innocent dan tak tau apa2..dia teros duduk meow2 merayu kat situ nak manja? nak makan?...tau2 jek api menyambar...aduihh dah berair balek mata aku nih...

Tulah Ina, hari tu anak saya yang lelaki form 1 tak tidur malam sebab teringat kan gambar Kogenta. Dia berani, kalau tengok tv sorang kat umah sampai 2 pagi (weekends) selamba jer... Tapi since dia tengok gambar tu dia terasa sangat, dia cakap kat saya dia takleh lupa gambar tu... Lepas tu adik dia bagi tau kes ni pulak... baru cerita dah merah dan berair mata dia. Alhamdulillah anak2 saya semua sayangkan kucing.

Tak taulah dunia sekarang ni apa nak jadi. There's too many sick people merayap2 atas jalan sekarang ni. Kesakitan pada mereka adalah hiburan. Tulah akibatnya kalau nafsu menguasai diri. I really hope siapa yang buat tu akan dapat balasan setimpal dengan apa yang dia buat.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:24 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
yeah,yeah.wire putus.he!!he!!

But Kak Nita,Abragaldo,Blackie,I wonder why would they pick this bimbo as Malaysian Dreamgirl?? Apart from her outlook don't they have list of critieria for the winner of Malaysian Dreamgirl. The judges choosed animal abuser as the winner. My God!!!!
That's a good question....why did the judges chose an animal abuser as the winner. Hmmm......let me go to her blog again and sniff out her blood completely......
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	vampire1_thm.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	445  
Old 08-26-2008, 01:30 PM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

anitayusof00 is on a distinguished road

Lynielime, I agree with you. Most of them were tortured themselves. However, as blackie pointed out, there were also those who were not mentally ill but do this kind of things for fun. Meaning that they are the beast of the beast. They are worst than those ‘wyre putus’ people. Do you all think that Jade Z got wyre putus anywhere in her brainless head ? I don’t think so. Of course we can’t force everyone to love cats @ animals as we do, but to express such hate to the extent of imagining doing cruel things on animal is way too unacceptable. There are suggestions from raged readers for dethroning her (jade Z) but I supposed, this is not an international competition which actions will be taken on such flaws. Unless we make a big controversy issue in the media !!! Amacam ???

Off topic kejap….she’s all the while creating issues la….I was so pissed off when she posed in front of a mosque in Penang, wearing short hot pants and commented that she should wear tudung with that hot pant and get her pics taken. I think she’s so desperate to gain popularity laaa…..

Abgraldo is right regarding punishment for the devil, 1000 fold to what that poor kitten had, as what promised by God.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:00 PM
Tok Penghulu

Penghulu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nater-E View Post
Nauzubillah.. Din mane jumpa benda macam nie? May the 'iblis' who did this burnt in hell thousand times tak keluar selama2nye dari neraka jahanam. I hate who did this. Luruh jantung tengok benda macam nie. Saya doakan lambat laun siapa yang melakukan perkara sebegini akan dapat juga dicari dan dihukum kerana menganiaya sesama makhluk. Little kitty, mummy pray for you to find peace and happiness in heaven. May kitty rest in peace. Amin.
There has been alot of this kind of postings, which the portal I visits...
its kind of xtreme materials being discussed...
best that I would not let you all know the link...
just to be parent safe here...tak mau nanti ader bebudak kat sini yang menyebarkan nyer meluas...untuk kanak2...selisih...

Mereka yang berbuat ni berkata perasaan mereka biasa jer...
mereka macam tak ada dan percaya tuhan kot...
kalau nak tahu ni ader satu lagi hah...tapi done to a puppy la...
It is very sickening of this people...
I can cut paste one of the comments pun about the burnt kitten...
Like blackie asked...its not here in our country la ofcoz...

MJ
Old 08-26-2008, 03:05 PM
:: PetFinder Student ::

Mr & Mrs Mondok is an unknown quantity at this point

.:: Tersentak sekejap tgk... ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 08-26-2008, 07:00 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

I do hope.. really, this incident are happening outside Malaysia. But, im not surprised if it's do. Most of the times, what we are thinking to do (evil thing)..will always get done (of course with a little help from Satan). It's very frightening... because some of this evil thought/plan had resided in that stupid MDG worshipped by kids and all...
Old 08-26-2008, 07:25 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitayusof00 View Post
Lynielime, I agree with you. Most of them were tortured themselves. However, as blackie pointed out, there were also those who were not mentally ill but do this kind of things for fun. Meaning that they are the beast of the beast. They are worst than those ‘wyre putus’ people. Do you all think that Jade Z got wyre putus anywhere in her brainless head ? I don’t think so. Of course we can’t force everyone to love cats @ animals as we do, but to express such hate to the extent of imagining doing cruel things on animal is way too unacceptable. There are suggestions from raged readers for dethroning her (jade Z) but I supposed, this is not an international competition which actions will be taken on such flaws. Unless we make a big controversy issue in the media !!! Amacam ???

Off topic kejap….she’s all the while creating issues la….I was so pissed off when she posed in front of a mosque in Penang, wearing short hot pants and commented that she should wear tudung with that hot pant and get her pics taken. I think she’s so desperate to gain popularity laaa…..

Abgraldo is right regarding punishment for the devil, 1000 fold to what that poor kitten had, as what promised by God.
I spent some time checking Cindy Tey (Jade Z) out. I am shocked at the things I learned about her. Suffice it to say that she is one sick person, very sick in the head. And I don't mean wire putus. She does things just for the kick of it, so that she could get the 5 minute fame that she is so hungry for. Just like that other posting abg din put up of the woman in China who first stroked a kitten lovingly and then put it on the floor only to crush it to death with the heel of her stiletto. I'm so sick and disgusted at what some of our species do to innocent animals just for attention!!!!!! I have to log off now and cool down first....
Old 08-26-2008, 07:32 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penghulu View Post
There has been alot of this kind of postings, which the portal I visits...
its kind of xtreme materials being discussed...
best that I would not let you all know the link...
just to be parent safe here...tak mau nanti ader bebudak kat sini yang menyebarkan nyer meluas...untuk kanak2...selisih...

Mereka yang berbuat ni berkata perasaan mereka biasa jer...
mereka macam tak ada dan percaya tuhan kot...
kalau nak tahu ni ader satu lagi hah...tapi done to a puppy la...
It is very sickening of this people...
I can cut paste one of the comments pun about the burnt kitten...
Like blackie asked...its not here in our country la ofcoz...

Tak kisah kejam kepada kucing ker, puppy ker even monkeys, I find it bukan manusia lah kalau kita kejam pada binatang, like your posting in MYRIH3 I tak paham apa keseronokan nye yang these 'retards' dapat. Tak kesian ker, somemore that lil kitty look like my 'onnie'. Nangis woo Din.