Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Animal Lover

monti_ku is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cfa show picc suck-to much politic-

I tak suka Maine Coon dengan tambahan meluat si Coony yang asyik mengagung-agungkan Maine Coon dia, jadi saya tak berapa faham lah kenapa saudara kucing_comel kata ada wujudnya politik kat PICC show.

Saya cuma ada kucing biasa aje. Tu pun datang jauh dari Rawang ke PICC nak tengok betapa hebatnya 12 ring show ni. Jauh memang lah jauh dengan tambahan kena bayar lagi 5 hinggit bayaran masuk. Tapi kenal lah beberapa peserta yang sempat kita gossip sikit. Baru lah masuk akal sikit.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Animal Lover

kucing_comel is on a distinguished road

susah nak explain kat awak ni.as i said..you akan hanya faham dan rasa if you ada maine coon yg bagus dan join cfa show.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Animal Lover

ada sorang exhibitor ni kata lah yang dulu Coony dan Cattizadi tu dari kelab FSM. Cattizadi tu presiden dan Coony ialah bendahari. Lepas FSM dah kena bubarkan terus senyap dari dunia kucing selama setahun lebih. Cuma kebelakangan ni je mereka keluar menjelma diri. Betul ke?
Old 12-08-2010, 12:40 PM
Animal Lover

i dont like politic in cat show and im not involve anything in club.better you ask them directly(for sure you will not get the answer). eventhough they said mcfa have politic in club but there is no politic in their show..but really diffrent with cfa show(sad and frustrated)..it not supposed to happen in catshow.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

First of all Kucing_c have the balls to be a man to post as yourself instead of hiding behind the keyboard as a coward to bad mouth & criticize other. You keep talking about bad politic in PICC show but until now I still can't see what kind of politic you are talking about, the only dirty politic I can see is coming from you with an ill intention to down grade our show & the person you know you can't beat. My entry clerk apologize to you on a claim by you that you had submitted your entry which he said he did not receive but then he still offer you the chance to submit your detail to him again but you choose to withdraw & instead start twisting the whole thing as if we are afraid of your cat which is a big joke. My cat & kitten had shown in various countries around Asia proving their standard & quality without doubt, making good finals. Don't tell me that i'm that influential to manipulate my cat winning in the entire Asia. If I'm that great I will not be wasting my time in cat fancy to even having to hear rubbish of this sort from an asshole like you, which you shud feel privilege already that I'm replying.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 12-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Animal Lover

at last you speak,

at first i do respect you a lots but not anymore.

maybe before i dont know and i dont believe on what peoples said about you.but now i know..it is true on what others told us about you especially some "otai".
im not the one like others who like to kiss your butt.yes your cat are great,im not deny it.if people play dirty politic,they will not admit it and of course will deny it.

too much coincidence in your show especially when related to maine coon.even not on my cat but others. i've gain nothing to play in this politic.
maybe after this people out there who interested in maine coon and joining your show, they will fell the same way.

anyway congrats on your big winning and good luck
Old 12-09-2010, 01:22 AM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

Don't get it wrong, I don't need your approval & neither your blessing from where I'm standing. I'm not obligated to any MCO breeders in this country or ID Asia for my achievement.

You are not even man enough to admit to what you had said, you dare not deny to what I had said becoz you know I have proof of your text conversation to my entry clerk. If you truly want to be a good breeder understand your breed better & cut all the political bullshit of your which is definitely not taking you anywhere. The problem with most of you MCO breeders in this country is that you refuse to look at what is wrong with you but rather choose to conveniently bad mouth the success of another for your failure.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 12-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Animal Lover

Yeah,you keep saying about the registration..
But why your clerk only tell me on that friday ? A day before show,he could'nt get my entry ?

The weird thing is,before this he confirmd me twice (or more than that) and say "Dont worry,i've got your entry already" - by phone call.

Plus,he just email me. How if im not check my email on that friday ? Come on Coony,people know you and respect you a lot,dont lose it. I wont say anything,you are too arrogant. Yes,YOU ARE THE BEST AMONG THE BEST,NOBODY CAN BEAT YOU. Well,we just see at the next show and hopefully you guys stop playing all the dirty polictic in show. More people will respect you. Thank you and good luck.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Animal Lover

Dear Jimmy......I will write down the scenario for you and I would like you to explain briefly on what had transpired.

First Scenario

Before submitting my form, I had called up Najah to clarify if submission of entry forms by fax will be accepted and this was confirmed by Najah. Also a few other friends of mine also did fax in their entry forms. After faxing in my entry form, I had reconfirmed TWICE with Najah if my form was received and this was confirmed by Najah. I then again did THIRD and final confirmation through email when requesting for benching.

So please explain to me, why only on Friday (the day before the show) was I only informed that my entry form was not received? Also, if my form was not received as explained then how did you know who the sire and dam of my cat is? I find this very funny? Why only wait until the last moment to inform me that my form was not received or missing? Being a reputed organizer like you said you are, you should have tripled check on all entries received and make sure that all is tally. This clearly shows that the oranizing committee is not doing a proper job. For you guys information, my cats breed is a Maine Coon.

Second Scenario

A week before the show here in Kuala Lumpur, there was a show in Bangkok where one of my friend also participated. Prior to the show he had submitted all the necessary details for waive quarantine and entry to you as you were in charged of this. However upon arrival in Bangkok and upon departure to Malaysia, my friend's cat not exempted from the waive quarantie and entry?! When questioned, he was told that his details was never received at all! Because of this his cat could not enter the show because it had to be quarantined. For your guys information, my friend's cat is a Mainecoon.

Scenario Three

On the day of My Cat CFA International show, one of the participants who owned a Maine Coon was given a rosette by the Judge however your croonies (organizer) intervene and suddenly the rosette was given to another cat. When questioned to the judge,just could say is 'SORRY'. What kind of judging is this? Why no valid reasons given? For your gusy information, the particpant's cat is a Maine Coon!

Scenario 4

During the said show, I had met a other cat owner who also wanted to participated in the show. However most of his submission were not approved. Reason not known. I had also met one of the senior 'otai' and was informed that as long as you have a Maine Coon, you will be always be crossed and sabotaged. Why would she MENTION THIS IF THERE IS NO HANKY PANKY GOING ON. This clearly shows that there is politics going on.

Scenario 5

One of the participants who had participated in the recent show, was supposed to be in the final round (based on the points given) however she saw Mr. Coony a.ka. Mr. Jimmy whispering to the judge and suddenly the participants cat did not managed to go into the final round. For your information, the cat breed is a Maine Coon. What a coincidence?

Scenario 6

Usually in your cat show, there will be an annoucement made for the participants to go into the ring for judging however one particular particpant on that day was not called despite other particpants being called. So this particular participant was confused as to why his cat was not called to the ring and out of curiousity he checked with the committee and was informed that he had missed the boat. How can he miss the boat when he was not called? Therefore he was disqualifed without being judged or given the chance to be judged. For your information, his cat is a Maine Coon.

There was also another incident whereby there was no annoucement for the same participant to bring his cat to the ring for the judging however upon reaching the judging ring he was told to go back and wait for the announcement as during that time the judges were busy judging the organizer's cat. Actual fact was that, the judge was actually wating to judge the said participants cat and because of the long wait for the participant he was almost disqualified again. For your information, his cat was a Maine Coon.

This is not a fabrication but based on true happenings. If there is no polictics involved in the above, then why did that all happened? Please explain.see how manupulative he is.i rest my case.

p/s: for your information mr jimmy, we have never badmouthed about you or your cat before. me and a few others just like to find out what happen on the above scenario. Please dont start accusing me of something i have not done.

Last edited by kucing_comel; 12-09-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:31 PM
PetFinder Guru

shahcats is on a distinguished road

wow coony...jangan marah2 sgt..dulu ko kutuk2 mail tak da pulak org nak maki-maki ko macam ni..sabar la..biasa la any program pun ada gak org complaint.,jawab elok-elok la.. aku pun ada gak dengar pasal show ko..dari apa yg aku dengar ko pun macam mail gak..buat show tp kucing ko je menang..kalau ko rasa semua ni tak betul.ko explain je la. tak payah la marah2 mcm ni..reply la cara professional sikit..ko pun da berusia..malu la..
Old 12-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Animal Lover

Coony takkan reply kat sini punya sebab dia sibuk ngan show pulak kat KK ujung minggu ni. Yelah! nak maine coon dia menang kan. korang tunggu je lah sampai minggu depan tu, masuk lah dia sembur kitorang.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:17 AM
Animal Lover

catwoman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie View Post
Hahhaha, yeke tersenyum walaupun tewas. Tu cuma depan korang je la. Kita tgk show baru nanti, adakah korang akan masih berpuas hati dgn hadiah dan entry fee nya. At least bagi aku la, show CFA 12 ring 12 judge entry fee masih murah, so berbaloi. Kalo entry fee mahal, judge pun x sama ngan jumlah ring, x berbaloi, bayo dkt 1k dpt pulangan x sampai 1%. So pikir2 kan la.
walaupun bayaran show mcfa mahal berbanding dengan cfa tapi masih ramai jugak peminat kucing yang menyertai show si MAIL ni. masih ada orang yang sanggup hantar lebih dari sekor kucing untuk menyertai cat show MAIL. mungkin aku rasalah dorang ni pun dah tak ada pilihan.. nak masuk CFA nanti kene SABOTAJ lebih baik masuk show MCFA, mahal pun mahal lah.. janji kucing aku ada jugak point dari tak ada langsung (tu bagi kucing pedigreelah) yg HHP tu aku rasa masuk cuma untuk suka2 nak buat colection roses, sebab bayaran mahal maka kuranglah kucing2 HHP yang dipertandingkan dan peluang nak menang tu pasti ada.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:26 AM
Animal Lover

newbie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman View Post
walaupun bayaran show mcfa mahal berbanding dengan cfa tapi masih ramai jugak peminat kucing yang menyertai show si MAIL ni. masih ada orang yang sanggup hantar lebih dari sekor kucing untuk menyertai cat show MAIL. mungkin aku rasalah dorang ni pun dah tak ada pilihan.. nak masuk CFA nanti kene SABOTAJ lebih baik masuk show MCFA, mahal pun mahal lah.. janji kucing aku ada jugak point dari tak ada langsung (tu bagi kucing pedigreelah) yg HHP tu aku rasa masuk cuma untuk suka2 nak buat colection roses, sebab bayaran mahal maka kuranglah kucing2 HHP yang dipertandingkan dan peluang nak menang tu pasti ada.
Eh salah rasanya kenyataan ni, sbb setahu aku dlm show mael haritu, HHP 70%, pedigree cuma 30% je. Mana la pulak nak kata HHP ada banyak peluang. Ko ni bagi info tgk betul2 x master kalalognya. Tu kesian dah kat org HHP dah la mahal, kategori pun sikit.

Yg bab pedigree lak, rasa aku la yg masuk cuma 7-9 owner je, majority pedigree adalah dari kucing mael, so total kucing pedigree adalah dlm 30-35 ekor, kalo separuh kucing mael, ala bape sgt la yg masuk. Yg masuk lebih dari satu pun cuma kucing bengal dari Muzaffar, pasal bengal xde dlm CFA, tu yg dia terpaksa masuk TICA, bukan sbb org nak masuk show mael sgt pun.

HHP ada la dlm 60 - 70 ekor, banyak tu, kesian lak aku rasa kat org HHP, dah la bayar mahal, peluang menang pun kurang, lain la kalo pedigree. Ni sume info aku dpt dari master katalog mael gak, so mana ada happening sgt.

Yg CFA, at least entry fee x mahal, tempat selesa dan besar, so org HHP x terkilan sgt walaupun hadiah x banyak, tapi HHP cuma 15 entry je, pedigree lebih 150 ekor. So pikir2 kan la.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:31 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman View Post
hujung minggu depan ada HHP show kat The Mall. Jom mari kita pergi masuk dan tengok! sure meriah, tak de isu politik dan sabotaj
Old 12-10-2010, 10:33 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie View Post
Eh salah rasanya kenyataan ni, sbb setahu aku dlm show mael haritu, HHP 70%, pedigree cuma 30% je. Mana la pulak nak kata HHP ada banyak peluang. Ko ni bagi info tgk betul2 x master kalalognya. Tu kesian dah kat org HHP dah la mahal, kategori pun sikit.

Yg bab pedigree lak, rasa aku la yg masuk cuma 7-9 owner je, majority pedigree adalah dari kucing mael, so total kucing pedigree adalah dlm 30-35 ekor, kalo separuh kucing mael, ala bape sgt la yg masuk. Yg masuk lebih dari satu pun cuma kucing bengal dari Muzaffar, pasal bengal xde dlm CFA, tu yg dia terpaksa masuk TICA, bukan sbb org nak masuk show mael sgt pun.

HHP ada la dlm 60 - 70 ekor, banyak tu, kesian lak aku rasa kat org HHP, dah la bayar mahal, peluang menang pun kurang, lain la kalo pedigree. Ni sume info aku dpt dari master katalog mael gak, so mana ada happening sgt.

Yg CFA, at least entry fee x mahal, tempat selesa dan besar, so org HHP x terkilan sgt walaupun hadiah x banyak, tapi HHP cuma 15 entry je, pedigree lebih 150 ekor. So pikir2 kan la.
entry fee CFA murah sebab dorang dapat sponsor. lagipun dorang pun tak bergantung sangat daripada entry fee ni. jgn2 semua masuk poket oleh protem ni
Old 12-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Animal Lover

HHP ada la dlm 60 - 70 ekor, banyak tu, kesian lak aku rasa kat org HHP

LAH.. AKU SILAP INFO RUPANYA. TAPI CUBA KO FIKIRKAN, KEBANYAKKAN KUCING2 PEDIGREE NI TERDIRI DARI ORANG2 YG MAMPU DAN SANGGUP BERHABISAN RIBUAN RINGGIT UNTUK KUCING2 DORANG.. YG MEMPUNYAI KUCING2 HHP NI KEBANYAKKANNYA TERDIRI DARI ORANG2 YG SEDERHANA TAK MAMPU NAK BELI KUCING PEDIGREE NI. HERANNYA MASIH MAMPU LAGI UNTUK MENYERTAI SHOW MCFA NI WALAUPUN HARGANYA MAHAL.. INI BERMAKNA SHOW MCFA NI MASIH MENDAPAT SOKONGAN DAN TEMPAT DIHATI PEMINAT2 KUCING. YG KO PULAK TAK PERLULAH NAK KESIAN KAT DORANG.. AKU RASA HADIAH TAK PENTING YG PENTING KEPUASAN MENYERTAI SHOW TERSEBUT. HEPI & ENJOY.. TAKDER SABOTAJ TU YG LEBIH PENTING DALAM MANA2 SHOW.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Animal Lover

Newbie, ko nak kene saman ker dgn lawyer si MAIL ni.. aku taknak!! skrg ni tak boleh cakap lebih2 pasal MCFA silap2 PF dgn KO & AKU sekali kene saman.

Aku tak pro sesapa disini.. aku pun takder kucing pedigree. cuma ada kucing kampung jer kat rumah. di forum ni aku hanya bagi pendapat, sori lah newbie kalau ko marah pasal ni. so kepada peminat2 kucing semua, anda semua ada mata, akal & fikiran.. fikir2lah mana2 kelab yg korang rasa sesuai & terbaik untuk kucing2 korang masuk bertanding. CFA ke, MCFA ke, KKM ke.. yg penting kucing2 korang tak disabotaj & disekat untuk masuk bertanding.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Animal Lover

newbie is on a distinguished road

Hi cat_woman, aku cakap bukan main cakap aku cakap berdasarkan bukti.,

Bukti dari master katalog, tu la gunanya master katalog dari show, ntuk kita study balik pasal show2 yg lepas.

So apa yg aku cakap x salah. Aku pun harap geng2 sume pikir2 kan lah show mana yg sesuai, yg mahal entry ke, yg murah entry ke, yg khas ntuk HHP ke, so korang pikirkan la sendir.

Setiap show mesti ada pro n cons, so bila org lain kutuk show ini ada plak org lain yg kutuk show yg lagi satu. So bergantung pada org yg nak sertai show tu sendiri kalo dia bleh terima cons sesuatu show itu.

Pada aku lak, aku berpendirian tidak suka ditipu dan akan buat research sebelum aku bagi komen. Pikir2 kan la
Old 12-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Animal Lover

hey guys. stop fighting each other ok..you've gain nothing from that..all we want is to ask all the cat show organizer stop all those dirty politic in it.

even mael or coony both of them play the same role but in their own politic way.

now better you guys stop fighting each other and wait for coony to explain all the situation and question given.

or maybe there is somebody else who want to answer that on behalf jimmy?
Old 12-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by kucing_comel View Post
hey guys. stop fighting each other ok..you've gain nothing from that..all we want is to ask all the cat show organizer stop all those dirty politic in it.

even mael or coony both of them play the same role but in their own politic way.

now better you guys stop fighting each other and wait for coony to explain all the situation and question given.

or maybe there is somebody else who want to answer that on behalf jimmy?
jimmy aka coony is busy showing cat in KK lah. wait next week for his reply. now he busy komplot-ing.
Closed Thread