Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Memorial

Pet Memorial Share with us the grief on the loss of your pet, and may it be dearly and lovingly remembered forever.

Old 12-23-2008, 06:21 PM
Animal Lover

Nater-E is on a distinguished road
Default Bonnie Dearest

I'm very sad these few days. My dearest Bonnie passed away when I'm not with him. I'm away for only a day and he left me without saying goodbye. Bonnie mummy loves you sooo much. You always in my heart. At first I thought I just keep it to myself but it hurts so much when I didn't let it out. I really missed you precious and forgive me for not being able to be with you on that day. I don't know why but now only I cried. I'm not that strong after all.

Friends, Bonnie always there in my kitchen accompanying me when I'm cooking. Talking to me and looking at me with his big round eyes. Mummy loves you and hoping you are happy in heaven. Loves you son.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bonnie.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	2618  
Old 12-24-2008, 12:22 AM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bonnie Dearest

Nater-E,
Please cheer up. Don be so sad k? I'm sure Bonnie choose not to let u c when she goes, it's bcos she don u to feel sad. Don worry too much. I'm sure she's very happy in heaven and she wants u to be happy too. Live must go on.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:31 AM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear about your loss...
{{{hugs}}}
I am sure Bonnie doesn't want to see his meowmmy sad ... :)

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 12-24-2008, 07:45 AM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nater-E View Post
I'm very sad these few days. My dearest Bonnie passed away when I'm not with him. I'm away for only a day and he left me without saying goodbye. Bonnie mummy loves you sooo much. You always in my heart. At first I thought I just keep it to myself but it hurts so much when I didn't let it out. I really missed you precious and forgive me for not being able to be with you on that day. I don't know why but now only I cried. I'm not that strong after all.

Friends, Bonnie always there in my kitchen accompanying me when I'm cooking. Talking to me and looking at me with his big round eyes. Mummy loves you and hoping you are happy in heaven. Loves you son.
Nater-E,
wish I am there with you now...so that I can hug you for comfort...
I share the feelings of lost so much for I just lost my beloved ella last sept
I could still feel the pain in my chest everytime I think of her. Yes..I know its really painful dear...no matter how strong you think you are..you just have to let it out....
dont be so hard on yourself....Bonnie loves you too and will never blame you for leaving him on that day of his passing.
Bonnie and ella are playing together now...chasing butterflies in heaven....
they are sharing their fond memories with each other..memories of their mommies...the most wonderful..beloved mommies they have ever had in this world

Last edited by adamyala; 12-26-2008 at 08:08 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Animal Lover

Ferreted is an unknown quantity at this point

My deepest condolence.. Ella & bonnie is very happy to have lead the life they've had with you all. Nater-E, you might not be there when he went away, but when you "will it" for him to know that you love him so and that you are okay, he will know that whereever he is and it is better for bonnie and ella to know their mommies are alright. So be alright, its heartening, yes, just give him prayers and love-thoughts. Don't cry too much. *wipe wipe*
Old 12-24-2008, 02:46 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi View Post
Nater-E,
Please cheer up. Don be so sad k? I'm sure Bonnie choose not to let u c when she goes, it's bcos she don u to feel sad. Don worry too much. I'm sure she's very happy in heaven and she wants u to be happy too. Live must go on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Sorry to hear about your loss...
{{{hugs}}}
I am sure Bonnie doesn't want to see his meowmmy sad ... :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post
Nater-E,
wish I am there with you now...so that I can hug you for comfort...
I share the feelings of lost so much for I just lost my beloved ella last sept
I could still feel the pain in my chest everytime I think of her. Yes..I know its really painful dear...no matter how strong you think you are..you just have to let it out....
dont be so hard on yourself....Bonnie loves you too and will never blame you for leaving her on that day of her passing.
Bonnie and ella are playing together now...chasing butterflies in heaven....
they are sharing their fond memories with each other..memories of their mommies...the most wonderful..beloved mommies they have ever had in this world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreted View Post
My deepest condolence.. Ella & bonnie is very happy to have lead the life they've had with you all. Nater-E, you might not be there when he went away, but when you "will it" for him to know that you love him so and that you are okay, he will know that whereever he is and it is better for bonnie and ella to know their mommies are alright. So be alright, its heartening, yes, just give him prayers and love-thoughts. Don't cry too much. *wipe wipe*

Thank you dear friends, although he's not here with me now, but the memories with him, will always stays in my heart. Adamyala, I hope your sweet Ella will accompany my Bonnie chasing colourful butterflies and hope they find happiness and my prayers are with them.

p/s Can someone help me to enlarge Bonnie picture pada 1st posting tu so that I boleh tengok selalu. Terima kasih banyak.

Last edited by Nater-E; 12-24-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:45 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Thank you dear friends, although he's not here with me now, but the memories with him, will always stays in my heart. Adamyala, I hope your sweet Ella will accompany my Bonnie chasing colourful butterflies and hope they find happiness and my prayers are with them.

p/s Can someone help me to enlarge Bonnie picture pada 1st posting tu so that I boleh tengok selalu. Terima kasih banyak.

My heart goes out to you neter-e...
and my prayers goes out to sweet Bonnie ..

Last edited by adamyala; 12-24-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 04:06 PM
PetFinder Guru

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bonnie.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	2633  

Last edited by adamyala; 12-24-2008 at 04:12 PM.
Old 12-25-2008, 04:29 PM
PetFinder Guru

Nana is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I'm sorry for your lost. This is the thing that had almost stopped me from taking cats in. I didn't want to love, cause I'd suffer the lost. But all living things will go when the time comes. It's only normal that you cry, the more you loved, the more it hurts. That just shows the strength of your love for him. I can just imagine how you're feeling, it's very often that I think of experiencing such a lost, but it's a thing that we just have to go through with in life. To me, time heals. He will remain in your heart, but I hope you'll pass by this period of sadness soon. I'm sure Bonnie wants you to be happy.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Animal Lover

Thank you adamyala kerana membesarkan gambar bonnie and thank you Nana for your comforting words. Like what you said setiap yang hidup pasti akan mati, saya redha dan saya pasti Bonnie saya telah pergi ke tempat yang lebih aman dan damai. Amin.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:58 PM
PetFinder Guru

abzalia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to abzalia

sorry 4 ur lost...
ada hikmah disebalik nya...
ape2, bleh share2 kat sini..
nnt semua akan bg semangat...
kalu nak ilangkan kesedihn tuh..
mungkin bleh try carik "kawan" yang baru...
bukan nak ilangkan perasaan "kehilangan" tuh
tp perasaan sunyi....
Old 12-26-2008, 07:45 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Bonnie Dearest

I'm sorry for your loss Eterna.Bonnie sakit apa?? be strong ya.jgn sedih2 nanti anak2 bulus yg lain pun ikut sedih.
Old 12-27-2008, 08:07 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I'm sorry for your loss Eterna.Bonnie sakit apa?? be strong ya.jgn sedih2 nanti anak2 bulus yg lain pun ikut sedih.

Thanks June. Bonnie tak sakit. Makan sebelum tu ok je. Panggil2 kita mintak air. Tapi tulah kan dah ajal dia, tu yang I terasa sangat tu. No warning. Hope all your anak bulus sihat hendaknya.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:43 AM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

anitayusof00 is on a distinguished road

I'm so sorry for yr loss. Reading yr first post brought tears into my eyes. I know how you feel. We all here know how you feel. You hv us here to share yr pain and sorrow. Be strong. And when I said be strong, doesn't mean you must not cry. Cry as much as you want cos it will help to heal the pain. When my Kapas passed away last September, I cried my heart out, 3 days 3 nights non stop. After that, I felt a lil bit better and I accepted the fact that he's gone to a better place.
Bonnie, main baik2 dgn Ella & Kapas ya. And Kapas, jangan garang2 dgn Bonnie & Ella. Tangkap butterfly sama2 tau. Jangan gaduh2. Mommy2 kat sini semua saaaa.....yangggg sangat kat korang
Old 12-31-2008, 07:25 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitayusof00 View Post
I'm so sorry for yr loss. Reading yr first post brought tears into my eyes. I know how you feel. We all here know how you feel. You hv us here to share yr pain and sorrow. Be strong. And when I said be strong, doesn't mean you must not cry. Cry as much as you want cos it will help to heal the pain. When my Kapas passed away last September, I cried my heart out, 3 days 3 nights non stop. After that, I felt a lil bit better and I accepted the fact that he's gone to a better place.
Bonnie, main baik2 dgn Ella & Kapas ya. And Kapas, jangan garang2 dgn Bonnie & Ella. Tangkap butterfly sama2 tau. Jangan gaduh2. Mommy2 kat sini semua saaaa.....yangggg sangat kat korang

Thank you Nita. Agaknya Bonnie tengah bersungut ngan Kapas ngan Ella sebab ada sisa makanan dalam susu dia. Bonnie ni semasa hayatnya kalau nak minum dia tak suka airnya kotor, kalau ada sisa makanan ke apa ke, kalau I ada kat dia, dia mesti panggil, kalau dia meow tu agaknya maksudnya "mommie I want to drink, please change the water, dah kotor". I love him Nita with all my hearts same goes with all my other babies.

Selamat berhijrah ke tahun baru semoga diberkati dan dilindungi olehNYA selalu. Amin.