Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Dogs & Puppies

Dogs & Puppies General information and discussions on taking care of your canine buddy

Old 04-20-2009, 12:20 PM
Animal Lover

kimimaro84 is on a distinguished road
Default This is so evil!!!!!! I feel like kicking their ass

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/N...cle/index_html

2009/04/20
All because of a curious puppy
By : Evangeline Majawat

KUALA LUMPUR: First, they strangled a four-month-old puppy to death, then they threatened its owner.
A puppy named Maya, belonging to Indonesian national Sri Indria, was killed on Friday after it entered a neighbour's house in Kampung Padang Lalang, Langkawi.

The incident took a dramatic twist when the neighbour's son, who had killed the pet, came to Sri's house on Saturday armed with a metal pipe and spoiling for a fight.

Sri called the New Straits Times to say she had returned from the pasar malam at 7pm on Friday to find Maya missing.

"I was only away for about an hour. I knew something was terribly wrong when I didn't see her," she said in the telephone interview.
After a futile search around the kampung, her neighbour, who lives about 50m from her house, told Sri very angrily that her puppy had entered her house.

When Sri asked for Maya, her neighbour brazenly told her "we have killed it".

Sri turned back to enlist her sister's help before returning to the neighbour's house to look for Maya's carcass.

They found the dead puppy in the undergrowth with a wire noose around its neck.

"They watched my sister and I look for my puppy. They were still scolding me as we carried the carcass home."

Sri, whose Malaysian husband runs a travel agency, did not lodge a police report initially as she took partial responsibility for the puppy's disappearance.

She was forced to lodge a report after the neighbour's son threatened her the next day.

A distressed Sri rang the NST to say that he had come to her house armed with a metal pipe, shouting for her and her husband. He was angry that the incident had reached the ears of the media.

"I'm so scared. I'm home alone and I'm pregnant," she cried.

A friend later took her to the police station to lodge a report and there Sri and her neighbour settled matters.

"I've made peace with them. What they did was wrong but I understand why they did it. It's the culture and religious beliefs."

Religion or believe dat doesn't mean u can take another living beings life away{ang ry}
Old 04-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

Sri's neighbour is so bloodly stupid. Which religion and cultures teaches us to kill animal?? They can just shoo the puppy away instead of strangle her.I'm so angry now because it seems that the Muslims in Malaysia believe we should kill dogs as dogs is haram in our religion. We need to highlight this issue otherwise more innocent animals will be kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimimaro84 View Post

2009/04/20

KUALA LUMPUR: First, they strangled a four-month-old puppy to death, then they threatened its owner.
A puppy named Maya, belonging to Indonesian national Sri Indria, was killed on Friday after it entered a neighbour's house in Kampung Padang Lalang, Langkawi.

The incident took a dramatic twist when the neighbour's son, who had killed the pet, came to Sri's house on Saturday armed with a metal pipe and spoiling for a fight.

Sri called the New Straits Times to say she had returned from the pasar malam at 7pm on Friday to find Maya missing.

"I was only away for about an hour. I knew something was terribly wrong when I didn't see her," she said in the telephone interview.
After a futile search around the kampung, her neighbour, who lives about 50m from her house, told Sri very angrily that her puppy had entered her house.

Sri turned back to enlist her sister's help before returning to the neighbour's house to look for Maya's carcass.

"They watched my sister and I look for my puppy. They were still scolding me as we carried the carcass home."

Sri, whose Malaysian husband runs a travel agency, did not lodge a police report initially as she took partial responsibility for the puppy's disappearance.

She was forced to lodge a report after the neighbour's son threatened her the next day.

A distressed Sri rang the NST to say that he had come to her house armed with a metal pipe, shouting for her and her husband. He was angry that the incident had reached the ears of the media.

A friend later took her to the police station to lodge a report and there Sri and her neighbour settled matters.

"I've made peace with them. What they did was wrong but I understand why they did it. It's the culture and religious beliefs."

Religion or believe dat doesn't mean u can take another living beings life away{ang ry}
Old 04-20-2009, 12:32 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: This is so evil!!!!!! I feel like kicking their ass

"Religion or believe dat doesn't mean u can take another living beings life away".

Same story as what happened to Joy, the doggie rescued by Sabrina Yeap at the construction site ...

These evil/misguided people in our community needs to be educated urgently for the suffering animals' sake.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 04-20-2009, 12:36 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Sri's neighbour is so bloodly stupid. Which religion and cultures teaches us to kill animal?? They can just shoo the puppy away instead of strangle her.I'm so angry now because it seems that the Muslims in Malaysia believe we should kill dogs as dogs is haram in our religion. We need to highlight this issue otherwise more innocent animals will be kill.
No, June, I don't think they are stupid, just misguided/miseducated or plain evil ... got a lot of people otak geliger gila, tapi hati kejam ... plain evil!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 04-20-2009, 12:37 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Sri, take the guy to court for animal cruelty so that they kena the RM10,000 for animal cruelty conviction.

Yes, the dog trespassed, but the evil person did not have to resort to killing it and there is absolutely no legal backing for his actions even though he might insist (wrongly, ajaran sesat) that the dog is haram and rightly to be killed.

The grounds for successful legal action against the evil guy citing animal cruelty and criminal intimidation (the guy came to you with an iron rod threatening physical injury) is handed to you on a silver platter.

Stop him before he kills again. Do not let Maya die in vain!

Last edited by FurKids; 04-20-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:38 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Ini adakah tuhan akan hukum dosa mereka?

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:42 PM
Animal Lover

They will Clement.Tuhan akan balas with slow and painful way

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Ini adakah tuhan akan hukum dosa mereka?
Old 04-20-2009, 12:46 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

bagai merake akan lahir semula menjadi kucing. akan tahu rasanya.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:58 PM
PetFinder Guru

daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985

OMG............Maya so innocent, why they are dare to kill the animal like that??? They didn't feel pity to the animal, Maya can't speak human language, she can yell for help...

They are so cruel, if they dare to kill the innocent puppy sure in future they do dare to kill human...

Kick them ya...Kick them..Kuat Kuat..after that tight their neck with the wire then I will tight it to the lorry then I will drive the lorry happily singing the song. After that, I will throw them into the crocodile river...Yeah..yeah..

Sure.... they will get the balasan..I'm sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimimaro84 View Post

2009/04/20

Old 04-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
bagai merake akan lahir semula menjadi kucing. akan tahu rasanya.
Anjing, DIMB, bukan kucing ... Maya was a pup ...
Old 04-20-2009, 01:05 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Sri Indria, RM10,000 penalty menunggu, do not let Maya die in vain ... avenge its death and don't let that bastard kill again ...

Don't just get mad, anyone can jump up and down and do that ... get EVEN!

Go drag that son-of-a-bitch through court!
Old 04-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Animal Lover

yeah,ask Sri to get even. Don't let him get away

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Sri Indria, RM10,000 penalty menunggu, do not let Maya die in vain ... avenge its death and don't let that bastard kill again ...

Don't just get mad, anyone can jump up and down and do that ... get EVEN!

Go drag that son-of-a-bitch through court!
Old 04-20-2009, 02:10 PM
Animal Lover

kimimaro84 is on a distinguished road

Too bad this is Meresia, u dun get jailed for doin something like dat, n the fine/saman = peanuts
Old 04-20-2009, 02:20 PM
PetFinder Guru

BellXun is on a distinguished road

Woah, that is some really really mean neighbour. Maybe their family is involve in gangster, becareful. Stay safe is important, if u bring him to court n he get angry he might hire hitmen to kill u. then its not worth it. bake him a cake and ask him to forget everything. then make a big big fence around ur house so no dogs can pass next time. If he can bring a metal pipe to your house just because u went to the media, imagin what he will do if u go to court with him.

Stay safe.
Condolence to your doggy.

Reading cases like these makes me wonder What has the world become? What is the reason people get so uptight and resort to killings?
Humans nowadays cant think, cant feel. Haih~
Old 04-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Nothing wrong with the country ... take action instead of talking and simply jumping up and down yelling words.

... Sri, take legal actions because that bastard will definitelyl do it again and again unless taught a big lesson. Do it for poor Maya, don't let its suffering and death be in vain ... because that bastard had it in him to threaten you with bodily harm even though he had done wrong and taken a life in the most cruel manner, believe me, he will strike again unless stopped.

Even to a normal working person, RM10,000 is a large sum of $$, and the wide publicity will bring him shame and a criminal record. Claim other damages like mental duress and loss of companionship (of your dog). Later if you wish, you can donate this $$ to the SPCA to set up a fund to pursue other cruelty cases in court.

Hit as hard as you can and fight it out in court ... stand up and be a winner, not a loser in life! Never be a push-over and let the scum of society intimidate you!

Seek police protection saying your life is in danger (he came over to your house and threatened you with a metal pipe!).

Last edited by FurKids; 04-20-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

OMG!! I can't believe what I'm reading!!

WTF is wrong with those people??????!!!!!{cr y2}
Old 04-20-2009, 03:24 PM
PetFinder Guru

meira is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to meira

isk..kejamnye.sampai bunuh2 ape hal.haiyo.

kalo nk bg cake kt jiram kejam tu,letak racun tikus.x pun campur ngan mknan puppy dlm tu.pastu bg dengan tersenyum riang.

anjing x haram sepenuhnya la.haram disentuh bila basah.kalo kering xpe.skrang pun dh ade sabun utk samak.bole gune sabun tu utk samak satu badan.

jakun punya jiran.kalo aku dpt jiran mcm ni..mmg aku baling mercun bom setiap mlm.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:22 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

Haram atau tidak,
tuhan tidak mencipta kita untuk membunuh sewenang wenangnya.
Kita sebagai manusia haruslah berusaha untuk membantu dan saling tolong menolong selagi kita mampu.
Apa yang bellxun cakap bukannya tak betul.
Betul juga.
tapi susah juga kalau kita mendiamkan diri kalau asyik dibuli dan diwarningkan.
becareful and pleae take care.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:29 PM
PetFinder Guru

nivek is on a distinguished road

Which is why some of the programs being implemented in other countries to counter strays cannot be implemented here in this country.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:34 PM
Animal Lover

we need to change the mentality of the people first. Haram or not,it is not our job to take an animal or human's life. God will decide. I pray whoever did this will suffer the same fate or not worst than this.Hope that the stupid son will die suffocated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivek View Post
Which is why some of the programs being implemented in other countries to counter strays cannot be implemented here in this country.

Last edited by June; 04-20-2009 at 04:48 PM.