Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > Animal Organizations & Societies > SPCA

SPCA All discussions and information related to the non-profit SPCA organization. SPCA is the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

Old 04-21-2009, 04:54 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Mrs Dolittle,

BIG BEAR HUG FROM ME... and I mean it... My hugs can crush coal into diamonds.. but you're already a diamond!! I think you're the bravest soul I know...

Instead of 'cakap cakap' only, you actually do something about things... and SPCA is doing a good job in my book and doing a better one now that you're there... and it can only improve as more people volunteer their time....
Old 04-21-2009, 04:54 PM
PetFinder Guru

daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
nEXT TIME LOOK FOR ME OR CAN CALL ME FIRST...

I will help you and show you which one must go home first... ask for Shahrul.

Can ya girl...
oh...okie...no problems...Ya, i will look for you on the next visit again, sure no problem..
Old 04-21-2009, 04:55 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So, will you help the kitties? For free... no charge or donation asked...
No, you find your own adopters for your kitties. I adopt all those I sondri rescue but do not pass any to SPCA, nanti you kill them all. Got very de many oredi ... neighbours up in arms!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 04-21-2009, 04:56 PM
PetFinder Guru

melmel is on a distinguished road

u always help in shooting shelter dog pix wi Eddy in spca?

great. hope i can meet u there. arent u Tifany Pang?
Old 04-21-2009, 04:57 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne1985 View Post
nola...abang furkids like to see u in the cat women dress..so sexy..especially in night...

Joking Joking.....sorry kak anum, dont angry ya...

kak Anum, if you need any help for volunteer please let me noe.....I will make myself available
Kak anum susah nak marah... tapi if i marah... worst than a volcano...

May be next week but which day... not confirm. Will let you know...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 04-21-2009, 04:58 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
No, you find your own adopters for your kitties. I adopt all those I sondri rescue but do not pass any to SPCA, nanti you kill them all.
Aiya, kak Anum did not ask u to past ur rescue kitty to SPCA la...They got more and more ad la...ask u to adopt SPCA kitty also lo..both both also help mah...If really cannot maybe try find adopters lo...they wont kill the kitty if u find more adopters one..
Old 04-21-2009, 04:59 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
No, you find your own adopters for your kitties. I adopt all those I sondri rescue but do not pass any to SPCA, nanti you kill them all. Got very de many oredi ... neighbours up in arms!
Well, ok...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 04-21-2009, 05:00 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Mrs Dolittle,

BIG BEAR HUG FROM ME... and I mean it... My hugs can crush coal into diamonds.. but you're already a diamond!! I think you're the bravest soul I know...

Instead of 'cakap cakap' only, you actually do something about things... and SPCA is doing a good job in my book and doing a better one now that you're there... and it can only improve as more people volunteer their time....
Yes you may hug me at PETFINDER 1st ANNIVERSARY...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 04-21-2009, 05:01 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmel View Post
u always help in shooting shelter dog pix wi Eddy in spca?

great. hope i can meet u there. arent u Tifany Pang?
ya, i always there with Eddy, shooting pictures, clearing my babies poo poo and feeding all my love babies.. Are u there also, sorry too many people, sometime high school students, college students, so not really noe most ppl name.. I'm not Tiffany Pang lo..
Old 04-21-2009, 05:02 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
oh...okie...no problems...Ya, i will look for you on the next visit again, sure no problem..
That will be great and i'm honored...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 04-21-2009, 08:59 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Daphne,FK's house like mini zoo already. He rescued kitten/cat and adopt them.probably around 30 over cats/kittens. I have 11 cats.2 kittens is waiting outside.I have no heart to give them for adoption but I cannot afford to have more Maybe when the grow a little bit older I will give it to my friend. I started with 5 cats,grow to 8,10 and now 11 cats and still counting

Quote:
Aiya, kak Anum did not ask u to past ur rescue kitty to SPCA la...They got more and more ad la...ask u to adopt SPCA kitty also lo..both both also help mah...If really cannot maybe try find adopters lo...they wont kill the kitty if u find more adopters one..
Old 04-21-2009, 09:03 PM
Animal Lover

Kak Anum,since you brought the subject (adopting),I nak highlight sedikit sensitive issue. I got 1 friend (tak mau mention nama,hehehe!!) dia ada adopt 1 kitten dari SPCA.kena charge RM200 seekor.that kitten actually siblings.jd 2 ekor tp sebab adoption fee RM200 (not including neuter,vaccination or deworm sebab kucing tu baru 2 hari duduk SPCA) dia tak jd amik 2 ekor.dia amik seekor.dia kesian sgt dgn yg seekor lg.tak tau apa nasib kitten yg lg seekor.dia takde duit nak adopt lg seekor sebab student.so amik satu ekor je.klu akak blh bincang dgn org kat SPCA not to charge mahal?? what do you think??

Quote:
So, will you help the kitties? For free... no charge or donation asked...
Old 04-21-2009, 09:06 PM
Animal Lover

ahem!! So girls,beware!! If Ezer ask for chick buffer hug,then you girls know what it means

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
It's called sandwich, june! And it's every guy's fantasy...
Old 04-21-2009, 10:29 PM
Animal Lover

kimimaro84 is on a distinguished road

hmmm i can see that this is a heated battle then seems like everything cool down d, was juz wiping n cleaning my sniper, Gatling gun n bazooka. Nvm put that aside.

Dunno y for one persons sake u all need to type till so much? Need u all be frustrated becoz of one person? chill chill, besides this forum got other places where ppl express their feelings n opinions. But I've never seen something as childish as wat i am seeing here (no offense u know who u r). There are alot ppl who r not joining forums/websites but still they do go to shelters n help out every now n then. Ask them do u know of puppy.com.my or petfinder? nope they dun know. They juz know go there to help, to ease burden of the workers there, to help n teman the animals there, to take pics and post in on webpage, to find them a new home, to wash the poo, to clear the library, to wipe the cabinets, to hug the puppies, hug the kittens, play with the dog. Dun care who u r, boy, girl, man, woman, Malay, Chinese, Indian, mat salleh, seriously all kinds of ppl are there. N most of them dunno wats this website bout, i think if they come n read all this childish rants, they sure vomit blood

Anyway Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!
-Rocky Balboa-

Referring to the above, yeah this world is not bout sunshine n rainbows, those of u who had faced the worst situations in life to the brink of suicide, lost ur job, lost ur family, lost ur love ones, got robbed, got stabbed, got bashed and things related, u know this world is a cruel world and u will know that this aint a life full of peaceful and happy ending like Cinderella.

Have u ever been desperate before? Have u ever been in a desperate situation before? I have been so desperate before, although i love something, when desperation comes, a decision needs to be made. Decision is made for the best, for the greater good. Sacrifices need to be made. Some things need to let go. Like for example. U work an average job. U earn, enough to feed ur family, bring them jalan2, got a nice car, life is smooth and going.

Suddenly u got retrench, u can’t find a job. At that point of life, u got to make a decision n u need to make wise ones. No matter how much u love ur car, u gotta sell it, take the train, suffer in the packed train standing, ur family? Everything need to cut down cost, buy lesser stuff, cannot go shopping, ur children? need new shoes for school, new uniforms, if u have one children is ok, wat happens if u got a big family? u need to buy for all? then wat u gonna eat? so u gotta find some part time job, work at the streets, watever become kuli, throw away the ego n do some low class work, for wat? for ur family. This is an example of wat the world is out there.

SPCA or organizations similar are like the above. Yes i know some are being put down, whether they r new or old, healthy or not. But let me tell u something, previous years, every month 1000 over cats n dogs were sent to shelters like this. X 12 = 12,000, brothers n sisters, 12,000!!!!!! Where to keep? Under ur bed? Inside ur closet? Nope they are dump mercilessly by evil ppl out there. Well some ppl who might be facing some difficulties in life, they themselves need to make decisions too, so SPCA is their destinations. Some kind people also bring these unwanted pets there. But whatever it is 12000 is still 12000. Decision needs to be made. The best are chosen, the not so good are put down. Whether u agree or not, this shelters got no place. Good to see some ppl setting up farms for this animals to run about.

Cats dogs are all cramp into this places. Not mentioning the smell, u still need to feed them, do u think its serringit lima puluh sen to feed them all? Nope, U need feed them on a daily basis. U do the math n calculate n c how much are needed to feed them? When resources run out, wat u gonna do? not enuf of mouths to feed. a decision need to be made. When u r desperate u need to make the best of decision

Education is on the way, Rome was not build in a single day, u can ask ppl to do TNR, stop the killing, but can it be done in a single day? Nope slowly ler guys n gals, at least something is being done rite? I am happy to say that dis year on a monthly basis only bout 400-500 unwanted are sent to the SPCA. So Yeah at least we are getting some where instead of no where. Reduce the killing and educate is on the way...

To everyone out there I am happy to c that all of u are doin something. Keep up with the good work. We are working towards a same goal, so lets not scold, argue n bite each other’s neck, in the end it is us who will suffer. If SPCA or similiar organizations doesn’t exist 12k pets or lets juz say half of them mana mau pergi?mau pergi rumah u? Rumah saya? Rumah datuk saya?Each ppl got their own commitment, to their family and pets, u can rescue only so many that u urself cant afford it. Wat happens to the many thousand still out there wandering the streets? At least with the existence of petfinder many pets found a new home. Easier for rescuers.

Pls analyze the situation carefully before u type something n not let emotions over run u. Easy say difficult do, got family to jaga, got children to take care, n doin something extra for the animals, u ingat banyak senang ka? Sacrifices ppl. Think bout it.

This saving the animals things are all on volunteer basis. Its a crusade, test and commitment to the mind the body and the spirit. Everyone is working hard. So pls giv them a chance n stop blabbering things that dun belong here.

Finally this is for all of u:

“Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!”
Old 04-21-2009, 11:53 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Well said, Kimi!

This thread is about SPCA Ampang needing more adopters, but the posts are all so way off-topic. If you can't help, then just say so, no one is putting a gun to your head asking you to adopt.

Quote:
You can check their website, Nivek but like every where else it is an uphill battle with the government side and very little cooperation but they continue to bang their heads like the rest of us and for the animals' sake, we all need to develop harder heads that are harder to crack ... just so that the animals meet less cruelty in their natural lives ... and for myself, so that I do not keep having to refill good precious food and bowls that keep being thrown away ... dah lah they are suffering hunger and malnutrition ... tak ada belas kasihan langsung sang manusia kita ...
Furkids, use those plastic containers that came with ta pau food. It's free and you can also ask your friends to save them for you, too. I use that after the management at my old place threw away the feeding bowls.

Quote:
Dear Bro,

You are getting out of hands... chill bro... kenapa you up set sangat? I tak faham la...

I am not a FAILURE... BECAUSE I AM STILL TRYING. I SHALL NEVER STOP...

THATS THE REASON I COULDN'T BE BOTHERED WITH THE NONSENCE SAID ABOUT SPCA AMPANG.

AM THERE TO HELP THE ANIMALS AND PEOPLE WHO ARE IN NEED AND WILLING TO ADOPT THE ANIMALS...

I AM PROUD OF BEING A MUSLIM WHO IS NOT AFRAID OF DOG NOR CATS AND RESCUING THEM AND TAKING THEM IN AS PART OF MY FAMILY... NOT ONLY THAT... I AM THERE FOR THE ANIMALS AND NOT FOR THE HUMAN AND BRO... THATS THE DIFFERENCE...

ITS EITHER DO OR DON'T... I CHOOSE TO DO MORE THAN SAYING... THATS WHY I AM THERE AT SPCA AMPANG AND OPENING THIS THREAD TO GET MORE PEOPLE TO COME AND ADOPT.... NOTHING MORE BRO... AS I MENTIONED BEFORE.... MY MAIN MISSION IS TO HELP THE ANIMALS OUT OF THE SHELTER / PRISON / HELL HOLE.... OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT...

Peace dude... get up from your chair and get a glass of water to drink... it will help to calm you down...

A BIG hug to you, Mrs Dolittle.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:20 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Well, adik FK sayang...

HK bukan Muslim country kan... oppsss... sensitive issue... will not mention it again.

Sorry Andy, sorry Ezer... please do not close this thread... the animals need help...
Your implication of Muslim country (as your biggest problem and challenge) is more refering to the dog issue, which I have never focused on (and not my focus at all, never has been and is kebetolannya and not because I dislike them), but many of you are running on dog issues, which do not or much of it do not apply to the cats at all.

Kita cakap kucing, you pikir anjing ... kita cerita kucing, depa masih visualise using a dog ... you love the dogs so much pergi la cari solution sendiri daripada marah-marah orang cakap lain, whinning this and that, finally cakap HK not Muslim country ... what has that to do with the cats?

And because Malaysia is a predominantly Muslim country, actually lagi bagus for the cats because Nabi himself demonstrated so much kindness towards the cats. Definitely HK is not Muslim country, tak ikut ajaran Nabi tapi the HK SPCA can do so much for the cats in a predominantly Chinese society that has more cat haters than cat lovers, kenapa SPCA sini tak dapat buat utk kucing kita? Now I am starting to think it is because korang only focus on your beloved dogs and do not care for the cats ... that is why kalau anjing kena bantai, dengan cepat kata-kata yg mengaitkan kucing terus keluar dari mulut seperti "Dogs are killed and cats are allowed to roam free and multiply".

It seems that in this country cats and dogs are also racialised (which should not be). And many people simply get all emotional, meludah ke langit tapi ludah tu jatuh ke muka sendiri ... even SPCA volunteer (konon) pun boleh pergi beli anjing daripada BYB instead of giving a shelter dog life and a home, pastu mati pergi maki-maki orang lain, meludah ke langit macam orang tak siuman ... pastu beli lagi. Talk about hypocrisy!

Anum, it is rare for a Muslim to have the passion for dogs the way you do, do what you do and not get into trouble and you are not the norm. But your intentions are pure and noble and I sincerely wish you and the dogs well.

And I wish our cats well.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 04-22-2009, 09:27 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimimaro84 View Post
hmmm i can see that this is a heated battle then seems like everything cool down d, was juz wiping n cleaning my sniper, Gatling gun n bazooka. Nvm put that aside.

Dunno y for one persons sake u all need to type till so much? Need u all be frustrated becoz of one person? chill chill, besides this forum got other places where ppl express their feelings n opinions. But I've never seen something as childish as wat i am seeing here (no offense u know who u r). There are alot ppl who r not joining forums/websites but still they do go to shelters n help out every now n then. Ask them do u know of puppy.com.my or petfinder? nope they dun know. They juz know go there to help, to ease burden of the workers there, to help n teman the animals there, to take pics and post in on webpage, to find them a new home, to wash the poo, to clear the library, to wipe the cabinets, to hug the puppies, hug the kittens, play with the dog. Dun care who u r, boy, girl, man, woman, Malay, Chinese, Indian, mat salleh, seriously all kinds of ppl are there. N most of them dunno wats this website bout, i think if they come n read all this childish rants, they sure vomit blood

Anyway Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!
-Rocky Balboa-

Referring to the above, yeah this world is not bout sunshine n rainbows, those of u who had faced the worst situations in life to the brink of suicide, lost ur job, lost ur family, lost ur love ones, got robbed, got stabbed, got bashed and things related, u know this world is a cruel world and u will know that this aint a life full of peaceful and happy ending like Cinderella.

Have u ever been desperate before? Have u ever been in a desperate situation before? I have been so desperate before, although i love something, when desperation comes, a decision needs to be made. Decision is made for the best, for the greater good. Sacrifices need to be made. Some things need to let go. Like for example. U work an average job. U earn, enough to feed ur family, bring them jalan2, got a nice car, life is smooth and going.

Suddenly u got retrench, u can’t find a job. At that point of life, u got to make a decision n u need to make wise ones. No matter how much u love ur car, u gotta sell it, take the train, suffer in the packed train standing, ur family? Everything need to cut down cost, buy lesser stuff, cannot go shopping, ur children? need new shoes for school, new uniforms, if u have one children is ok, wat happens if u got a big family? u need to buy for all? then wat u gonna eat? so u gotta find some part time job, work at the streets, watever become kuli, throw away the ego n do some low class work, for wat? for ur family. This is an example of wat the world is out there.

SPCA or organizations similar are like the above. Yes i know some are being put down, whether they r new or old, healthy or not. But let me tell u something, previous years, every month 1000 over cats n dogs were sent to shelters like this. X 12 = 12,000, brothers n sisters, 12,000!!!!!! Where to keep? Under ur bed? Inside ur closet? Nope they are dump mercilessly by evil ppl out there. Well some ppl who might be facing some difficulties in life, they themselves need to make decisions too, so SPCA is their destinations. Some kind people also bring these unwanted pets there. But whatever it is 12000 is still 12000. Decision needs to be made. The best are chosen, the not so good are put down. Whether u agree or not, this shelters got no place. Good to see some ppl setting up farms for this animals to run about.

Cats dogs are all cramp into this places. Not mentioning the smell, u still need to feed them, do u think its serringit lima puluh sen to feed them all? Nope, U need feed them on a daily basis. U do the math n calculate n c how much are needed to feed them? When resources run out, wat u gonna do? not enuf of mouths to feed. a decision need to be made. When u r desperate u need to make the best of decision

Education is on the way, Rome was not build in a single day, u can ask ppl to do TNR, stop the killing, but can it be done in a single day? Nope slowly ler guys n gals, at least something is being done rite? I am happy to say that dis year on a monthly basis only bout 400-500 unwanted are sent to the SPCA. So Yeah at least we are getting some where instead of no where. Reduce the killing and educate is on the way...

To everyone out there I am happy to c that all of u are doin something. Keep up with the good work. We are working towards a same goal, so lets not scold, argue n bite each other’s neck, in the end it is us who will suffer. If SPCA or similiar organizations doesn’t exist 12k pets or lets juz say half of them mana mau pergi?mau pergi rumah u? Rumah saya? Rumah datuk saya?Each ppl got their own commitment, to their family and pets, u can rescue only so many that u urself cant afford it. Wat happens to the many thousand still out there wandering the streets? At least with the existence of petfinder many pets found a new home. Easier for rescuers.

Pls analyze the situation carefully before u type something n not let emotions over run u. Easy say difficult do, got family to jaga, got children to take care, n doin something extra for the animals, u ingat banyak senang ka? Sacrifices ppl. Think bout it.

This saving the animals things are all on volunteer basis. Its a crusade, test and commitment to the mind the body and the spirit. Everyone is working hard. So pls giv them a chance n stop blabbering things that dun belong here.

Finally this is for all of u:

“Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!”
The road of suffering you say you walked, the animals have walked ... the road you say your SPCA has walked, HKSPCA, SFSPCA, etc have all walked ... and they changed to walk a different path ... the problems you say your SPCA encountered, they had all encountered and solved ... and changed to walk a different path, Muslim country or not ...

... neither did they accomplish all in one day ... but they did not whine or make excuses for their failure ... they walked on ... and on ... and on ... and are succeeding ... with the outcome that the many healthy strays otherwise culled simply because they are unadoptable and have to make room for new animals brought into the shelter are awarded their right to live alongside humans in the community!

Last edited by FurKids; 04-22-2009 at 09:33 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:40 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Daphne,FK's house like mini zoo already. He rescued kitten/cat and adopt them.probably around 30 over cats/kittens. I have 11 cats.2 kittens is waiting outside.I have no heart to give them for adoption but I cannot afford to have more Maybe when the grow a little bit older I will give it to my friend. I started with 5 cats,grow to 8,10 and now 11 cats and still counting
Oh yer ker, June? Aku sondri pun tak tahu ... bila June datang umah saya ah? PP bawak ke?

Oh, ya, now I remember, drunken master dulu ... you stepped on my Boboy's back to climb up my tembok to hide and spend the night under the keladi leaf to escape my wrath ... my pretty girls all sorok their favret Auntie from me ...

... no wonder lah saya nampak so much kibbles missing ... and the water bowl developed legs and walked up the tembok next to the pokok keladi ... pastu got extra large kibble bowl hidden under the daun ... ooooohhhhhh!!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 09:50 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Your implication of Muslim country (as your biggest problem and challenge) is more refering to the dog issue, which I have never focused on (and not my focus at all, never has been and is kebetolannya and not because I dislike them), but many of you are running on dog issues, which do not or much of it do not apply to the cats at all.

Kita cakap kucing, you pikir anjing ... kita cerita kucing, depa masih visualise using a dog ... you love the dogs so much pergi la cari solution sendiri daripada marah-marah orang cakap lain, whinning this and that, finally cakap HK not Muslim country ... what has that to do with the cats?

And because Malaysia is a predominantly Muslim country, actually lagi bagus for the cats because Nabi himself demonstrated so much kindness towards the cats. Definitely HK is not Muslim country, tak ikut ajaran Nabi tapi the HK SPCA can do so much for the cats in a predominantly Chinese society that has more cat haters than cat lovers, kenapa SPCA sini tak dapat buat utk kucing kita? Now I am starting to think it is because korang only focus on your beloved dogs and do not care for the cats ... that is why kalau anjing kena bantai, dengan cepat kata-kata yg mengaitkan kucing terus keluar dari mulut seperti "Dogs are killed and cats are allowed to roam free and multiply".

It seems that in this country cats and dogs are also racialised (which should not be). And many people simply get all emotional, meludah ke langit tapi ludah tu jatuh ke muka sendiri ... even SPCA volunteer (konon) pun boleh pergi beli anjing daripada BYB instead of giving a shelter dog life and a home, pastu mati pergi maki-maki orang lain, meludah ke langit macam orang tak siuman ... pastu beli lagi. Talk about hypocrisy!

Anum, it is rare for a Muslim to have the passion for dogs the way you do, do what you do and not get into trouble and you are not the norm. But your intentions are pure and noble and I sincerely wish you and the dogs well.

And I wish our cats well.
ANIMALS!!! Ain't that the focus here, YES!!! we have issues with dogs in our country... SO it doesn't mean that am kicking out the cat issue here...

Did I? I don't think so... I dislike repeating myself.... I THINK ALL OF US KNOW AM NOT BIAS TOWARDS ANY ANIMALS COZ' I LOVE THEM ALL INCLUDING THE "PIG".

If there should be any pig being abused... i will help... so what?

Then I SAMAK LA...

My Goodness, I can't believe myself for having to go that low, just to make you see that ANIMALS MATTER TO ME / US...

Is it very clear to you now?

Don't look down upon anyone or anything on this worldly world. The volunteers came by their own free will and not by force. They are happy doing it no matter how small the help is.... [COLOR="Red"]BUT THEY DID WHAT THEY THINK IS RIGHT... THATS WHAT MATTERS MOST...[/COLOR

I may use the RED COLOR FOR those words up this thread not because am angry what not... BUT TO MAKE YOU SEE CLEARLY...

Thats all bro...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 04-22-2009 at 10:13 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:55 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Kak Anum,since you brought the subject (adopting),I nak highlight sedikit sensitive issue. I got 1 friend (tak mau mention nama,hehehe!!) dia ada adopt 1 kitten dari SPCA.kena charge RM200 seekor.that kitten actually siblings.jd 2 ekor tp sebab adoption fee RM200 (not including neuter,vaccination or deworm sebab kucing tu baru 2 hari duduk SPCA) dia tak jd amik 2 ekor.dia amik seekor.dia kesian sgt dgn yg seekor lg.tak tau apa nasib kitten yg lg seekor.dia takde duit nak adopt lg seekor sebab student.so amik satu ekor je.klu akak blh bincang dgn org kat SPCA not to charge mahal?? what do you think??
I do not know whether your friend got the info correctly.... all adoption fees include de-worming, 1st vaccination and spaying / neutering....of course you get the cat too... So, cat, de-worn, vaccination and spaying / neutering semua ni included in the adoption fee.

Ada apa-apa soalan lagi?

Oh Ya June... Akak offer FK free kittens to see if he wants to help... yeah there are kittens being surrendered with out mummy and most time we try to find them home without charging anything...

Thats the standard practice... Please double check with your friend.

...TIGER IN MEMORY...