Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 06-22-2009, 02:34 PM
Animal Lover

verilus is on a distinguished road
Default Noise pollution at night

Just refer to my neighbour few month ago.. 1 day, my neighbour bought a pair of dogs and it seem friendly. sometimes they will barking if someone pass by their house (end corner lot). but until few weeks later, these 2 dogs make a lots of noise at night, every night like that,a whole week.. So my neighbour take an aluminium, cover all over the fence and then the dog shut off.

my view is, lucky my neighbour aware about this problem and take a quick action. what about other people, have the same situation here and no action from them? they simply2 let the dogs make a noise every night?

Let say for example, if there 1 taman, have 300 houses and 200 from them keep a dog as a pet and this problem happen.what will be happen to that taman?

How to educate them? Is it have a law to remind them about privacy? Lets think about some family got a baby want to sleep or someone need to study for exam...

THIS POSTING IS NOT for DEBATE FOR ANY DIFFERENT RACES,RELIGIOUS OPINION. JUST NEED A ADVISE AND SOLUTION FOR THE PROBLEM ABOVE..
Old 06-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Pencinta Haiwan

hashimi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hashimi
Default Re: Noise pollution at night

Quote:
Originally Posted by verilus View Post
Just refer to my neighbour few month ago.. 1 day, my neighbour bought a pair of dogs and it seem friendly. sometimes they will barking if someone pass by their house (end corner lot). but until few weeks later, these 2 dogs make a lots of noise at night, every night like that,a whole week.. So my neighbour take an aluminium, cover all over the fence and then the dog shut off.

my view is, lucky my neighbour aware about this problem and take a quick action. what about other people, have the same situation here and no action from them? they simply2 let the dogs make a noise every night?

Let say for example, if there 1 taman, have 300 houses and 200 from them keep a dog as a pet and this problem happen.what will be happen to that taman?

How to educate them? Is it have a law to remind them about privacy? Lets think about some family got a baby want to sleep or someone need to study for exam...

THIS POSTING IS NOT for DEBATE FOR ANY DIFFERENT RACES,RELIGIOUS OPINION. JUST NEED A ADVISE AND SOLUTION FOR THE PROBLEM ABOVE..
i got same issues like you when i stay at bukit mertajam last 2 year. it seem like i can't stand at the sound 1stly. I'm Muslim. but that doesnt mean i dont like a dog. when i keep ignore that sound it for a few month. i be more thankful when i feel my house more secure. well, its depend for anybody. for me..it's doesnt matter with privacy. I feel my privacy more secure when my neighbour had a dog.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

is true tp ada setengah jiran yg tak bertimbang rasa.like my neighbour,their dogs bark all day,all nite.smp fening kepala kita org.kdg2 pukul 2pg pun msh menyalak.kdg2 rasa lega klu keluar dari rmh tak perlu dengar anjing dok menyalak je.everytime i passed by atau sapa2 yg passed by rmh dia pun anjing dia salak.kesudahannya kita tak tau sama ada everytime dia bark tu mmg org jahat dtg ke atau ada org lalu je rmh tu. ada org complaint anjing dia,wah!! kwn tu marah.dia tak sedar disebabkan anjing dia hari2 24 hours menyalak,baby tak blh tido,budak2 nak study tak dpt.kita yg tua ni nak tido pun asyik terkejut2. DBKL ada dtg rmh durang bg warning.

for me,the owner of this dog to be blame.Dogs can be train.kenapa tuan anjing tu badigol sgt membiarkan anjing biar camtu je. dogs need to be train the dos and don'ts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashimi View Post
i got same issues like you when i stay at bukit mertajam last 2 year. it seem like i can't stand at the sound 1stly. I'm Muslim. but that doesnt mean i dont like a dog. when i keep ignore that sound it for a few month. i be more thankful when i feel my house more secure. well, its depend for anybody. for me..it's doesnt matter with privacy. I feel my privacy more secure when my neighbour had a dog.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Pencinta Haiwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
is true tp ada setengah jiran yg tak bertimbang rasa.like my neighbour,their dogs bark all day,all nite.smp fening kepala kita org.kdg2 pukul 2pg pun msh menyalak.kdg2 rasa lega klu keluar dari rmh tak perlu dengar anjing dok menyalak je.everytime i passed by atau sapa2 yg passed by rmh dia pun anjing dia salak.kesudahannya kita tak tau sama ada everytime dia bark tu mmg org jahat dtg ke atau ada org lalu je rmh tu. ada org complaint anjing dia,wah!! kwn tu marah.dia tak sedar disebabkan anjing dia hari2 24 hours menyalak,baby tak blh tido,budak2 nak study tak dpt.kita yg tua ni nak tido pun asyik terkejut2. DBKL ada dtg rmh durang bg warning.

for me,the owner of this dog to be blame.Dogs can be train.kenapa tuan anjing tu badigol sgt membiarkan anjing biar camtu je. dogs need to be train the dos and don'ts
yayaya...betul la kata anda
Old 06-22-2009, 03:26 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

There are just too many irresponsible pet owners around.

I've seen a man walked his dogs from one corner (his house is a corner house) to our end here for the dog to poo, under the signboard. Did he scoop the poo? Of course not!

Also, cats - some pet owners lock their cats outside when they go out to work and I really pity those kitties looking for food in the afternoon!

In my case, we built brick wall around our small house because we don't want our cats to go out and poo on someone's garden! Stray cats do find their way in though, :) but it is all cool for us.

I agree with Hashimi, with a dog around, it does feel a bit more secure.

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-22-2009, 03:31 PM
Pencinta Haiwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post

I've seen a man walked his dogs from one corner (his house is a corner house) to our end here for the dog to poo, under the signboard. Did he scoop the poo? Of course not!

Also, cats - some pet owners lock their cats outside when they go out to work and I really pity those kitties looking for food in the afternoon!

In my case, we built brick wall around our small house because we don't want our cats to go out and poo on someone's garden! Stray cats do find their way in though, :) but it is all cool for us.

no wonder cats or dogs....it depend to us for accept them to receive an animal around.
Thank sillylupie for being open-minded for this issues.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:40 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
no wonder cats or dogs....it depend to us for accept them to receive an animal around.
I agree!!!

sillylupie-shop
Old 06-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Pencinta Haiwan

dont care bout their sound...imagine of their cute.....yay
Old 06-22-2009, 04:15 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

This world is meant to be shared by the human, animals and other living creatures...

Tolerance and understanding is all we need... We've taken so much from the animals in this world and the only thing we could possibly do best is to give and take...

Or else rescuers like me, and most of them out there can never survive... We have to be tough in certain ways, but not to hurt others (neighbors). We have to continue educating and making them understand our position(s).

Being good and nice is crucial... people will understand the good deeds we are doing as long as we set a good example. Believe you me, after 8 or 9 years doing this, most of your neighbors already understood. Thank Goodness.

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Pencinta Haiwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
This world is meant to be shared by the human, animals and other living creatures...

Tolerance and understanding is all we need... We've taken so much from the animals in this world and the only thing we could possibly do best is to give and take...

Or else rescuers like me, and most of them out there can never survive... We have to be tough in certain ways, but not to hurt others (neighbors). We have to continue educating and making them understand our position(s).

Being good and nice is crucial... people will understand the good deeds we are doing as long as we set a good example. Believe you me, after 8 or 9 years doing this, most of your neighbors already understood. Thank Goodness.
correct!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 04:22 PM
PetFinder Guru

Hashimi, I know what you mean!
At one time, a neighbour brought in a puppy, it cried throughout the night.

At this point, rather that thinking "Aiyo, this puppy is so noisy ... !#@$# the owner,", we can, on the other hand think "Oh dear, I wonder if the puppy is cold, maybe missing his mummy ... hope he is okay...".

See, same issue but two different views! It is all about compassion towards other living being.

Like Mrs. Dolittle say, it is all about us, sharing with god's other created beings!

sillylupie-shop
Old 06-22-2009, 04:49 PM
Animal Lover

Same problem with my neighbour.They let their dogs poo and pee everywhere around our apartment.Got angry when their next door neigibhour "tegur'abt their dogs continous 24 hours barking.Dunno what else to do. The residents rep from our block already nicely tell them abt this,he shouted at the poor guy, u cakap byk,nanti I kasih panggil my dog berak lagi sana sini

Quote:

Old 06-22-2009, 05:00 PM
PetFinder Guru

June, must be frustrating with a difficult, ill-mannered neighbour like yours!!
I have no idea what to say really!
I hope your neighbour strikes a lottery or something, buy a place somewhere else and move out! :)

sillylupie-shop
Old 06-22-2009, 05:04 PM
Animal Lover

2 days ago I told my husband we were making a big mistake because we bought the apartment here. The neighbourhood are so sombong,inconsiderate and dumbo. I have to tolerate with them all the time but they never considerate other people. Marah marah with my cats but they never think abt their dogs.

If I have extra $$$ I will buy another apartment and move out from here

Quote:
June, must be frustrating with a difficult, ill-mannered neighbour like yours!!
I have no idea what to say really!
I hope your neighbour strikes a lottery or something, buy a place somewhere else and move out! :)
Old 06-22-2009, 05:10 PM
PetFinder Guru

June, kindness will be repaid in many means ..
Before you know it, opportunities will open up!
(I tarik balik what I said about the "neighbours striking a lottery"

I hope June's kindness will be repaid in opportunities for her to move into a more considerate and compassionate (bigger and better!) home! More space for kitties! Yipppeee!

sillylupie-shop
Old 06-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Pencinta Haiwan

Quote:
Same problem with my neighbour.They let their dogs poo and pee everywhere around our apartment.Got angry when their next door neigibhour "tegur'abt their dogs continous 24 hours barking.Dunno what else to do. The residents rep from our block already nicely tell them abt this,he shouted at the poor guy, u cakap byk,nanti I kasih panggil my dog berak lagi sana sini
yeah yeah.... it just need a time to be comfort..
Old 06-22-2009, 05:31 PM
Animal Lover

I hope your "mulut masin" as the Malay put it. meaning whatever nice thing you said will come true who knows eh??

Quote:
June, kindness will be repaid in many means ..
Before you know it, opportunities will open up!
(I tarik balik what I said about the "neighbours striking a lottery"

I hope June's kindness will be repaid in opportunities for her to move into a more considerate and compassionate (bigger and better!) home! More space for kitties! Yipppeee!
Old 06-22-2009, 05:33 PM
Animal Lover

jamal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Susah jugak kalau ada jiran yang tak ada semangat kejiranan. Apabila kita tegur, dia menyalak pulak dah sama macam anjing dia. Like owner like dog.
Orang macam ni kalau pindah tempat lain pun akan berulang masalah yang sama jugak kat tempat baru..................selagi boleh, kite bertahan jer la banyak2 besabar dan pray moga dia berubah..... I pun suka anjing....i suka sangat shi tzu....Daniel ade sepasang tapi kat kampung...Taiping.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:59 PM
Pencinta Haiwan

sbnarnya...dua2 pihak kena sling memahami.
si tuan punyer anjing n si jiran tetangga. (kalo xpkai tgga pkai lift)
si tetuan empunya anjing kna fham stuasi n musti boley trima teguran.
si jran lak mustila fham tgas anjing tu. tuhan bukan saja2 mau bikin itu anjing. tp itu anjing ada peranannya dlm planet bergelar bumi ni....
Old 06-22-2009, 10:28 PM
Animal Lover

iulah hashimi.saya dah cuba tolerate sebanyak yg boleh tp nampaknya tuan anjing ni makin kurang ajar.bukan saya sorang je yg sakit kepala tak blh tido tp ramai lg jiran2 satu block ni.anjing dia 2 ekor pula tu.

sebenarnya jiran sebelah rmh dia pernah tegur sebab bising sgt,anak dia tak blh study tp kena sound sama tuan anjing. apa nak buat?? tahan je lah. nasib baik rmh saya tingkat 3 jauhlah sikit.bayangkan klu rmh kat sebelah

Quote:
sbnarnya...dua2 pihak kena sling memahami.
si tuan punyer anjing n si jiran tetangga. (kalo xpkai tgga pkai lift)
si tetuan empunya anjing kna fham stuasi n musti boley trima teguran.
si jran lak mustila fham tgas anjing tu. tuhan bukan saja2 mau bikin itu anjing. tp itu anjing ada peranannya dlm planet bergelar bumi ni....