Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > Animal Organizations & Societies > SPCA

SPCA All discussions and information related to the non-profit SPCA organization. SPCA is the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:09 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Amirahd is on a distinguished road
Smile Helping the SPCA

Hi, Im Amirah and I want to help the SPCA. I went to the SPCA just now. There are more than 60 cats waiting to be adopt. There are few of DLH cat age to 8months-1year. I was wrong saying that the SPCA doesnt do their jobs saving the animals. But really, if there are 20 cats giving birth , and each have 4-6kittens,SPCA will be very crowded.That is why, SPCA neutered/spayed them. Cats should not be breed. Im not saying it is wrong to breed them, but come to think, will you keep 10 cats or more in the house just because they are adorable and cute? there will be one point where you will start giving and selling them, and not everyone will care for them. Some will throw them away. Dont you pity the cats that been put to sleep, and yet, you still breeding them ? Mind you , Im talking about DSH and local cats. If you see new stray kittens of DSH , do neutered/spayed them. It will help the cats to live. Yes, it is painful for the cats. and I know some of you will say, 'what if we do that to you ?' Its different i tell you. Cats , they dont think, they are animal. We should stop them from breeding. Its not good. because, not everyone is a animal lover. Okay, Yes, we love cats , but , when they have to many babies, we start selling them , and if they fall to the wrong hand, they will be neglect. and some even leave them in the shopping malls! && the cats start finding food on their own , and some got hit by the car. It is sad to see cats head on the road bleeding. Yes, the SPCA got donations from HSBC bank, but not from HSBC bank itself, the people who have accounts in HSBC bank can donate money to them. and not everyone love charity work i tell you . Im here to help the SPCA, if you really love cats, do come to SPCA and help them. Giving donations or even adopt cats would be very helpful. I am talking for the cats, they need good home. With the dogs barking night and day, and they place are not so clean, the cats deserve a good home.And do you know the cats are being caged while the dogs are free roaming? talking about fair. and please, if you cant accept what im saying, then fine, im sorry. but im here to help and i dont need rude comments from you. but i dont mind people giving their opinion on ths topic. Xx.

& For everyone's benefit, if anyone would like to donate to SPCA Ampang, please contact Shahrul, the staff of SPCA directly. You can PM her or email her. Her user info is at http://forums.petfinder.my/member.php?u=887.

please do so:)

Last edited by Amirahd; 01-08-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:25 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Helping the SPCA

That's so kind and gentle of you. Which location SPCA you would like help?
maybe we can asking SPCA staff to contact you for your Grateful homeless animal Rescue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirahd View Post
Hi, Im Amirah and I want to help the SPCA. I went to the SPCA just now. There are more than 60 cats waiting to be adopt. There are few of DLH cat age to 8months-1year. I was wrong saying that the SPCA doesnt do their jobs saving the animals. But really, if there are 20 cats giving birth , and each have 4-6kittens,SPCA will be very crowded.That is why, SPCA neutered/spayed them. Cats should not be breed. Im not saying it is wrong to breed them, but come to think, will you keep 10 cats or more in the house just because they are adorable and cute? there will be one point where you will start giving and selling them, and not everyone will care for them. Some will throw them away. Dont you pity the cats that been put to sleep, and yet, you still breeding them ? Mind you , Im talking about DSH and local cats. If you see new stray kittens of DSH , do neutered/spayed them. It will help the cats to live. Yes, it is painful for the cats. and I know some of you will say, 'what if we do that to you ?' Its different i tell you. Cats , they dont think, they are animal. We should stop them from breeding. Its not good. because, not everyone is a animal lover. Okay, Yes, we love cats , but , when they have to many babies, we start selling them , and if they fall to the wrong hand, they will be neglect. and some even leave them in the shopping malls! && the cats start finding food on their own , and some got hit by the car. It is sad to see cats head on the road bleeding. Yes, the SPCA got donations from HSBC bank, but not from HSBC bank itself, the people who have accounts in HSBC bank can donate money to them. and not everyone love charity work i tell you . Im here to help the SPCA, if you really love cats, do come to SPCA and help them. Giving donations or even adopt cats would be very helpful. I am talking for the cats, they need good home. With the dogs barking night and day, and they place are not so clean, the cats deserve a good home.And do you know the cats are being caged while the dogs are free roaming? talking about fair. and please, if you cant accept what im saying, then fine, im sorry. but im here to help and i dont need rude comments from you. but i dont mind people giving their opinion on ths topic. Xx.

& if you wish to give donations for the cats, do contact me if you want to know how.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:14 PM
PetFinder Buddy

hi, thanks:) im trying to help the spca in Ampang.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:59 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Hi Amirahd,
Glad to see you again, SPCA ampang, we have a great person animals rescue from SPCA Ampang too, would you PM your contact and I will forward to her.

Quote:
hi, thanks:) im trying to help the spca in Ampang.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Amirahd,

Thank you for your concern for the homeless cats at SPCA Ampang. You are very kind, indeed.

For everyone's benefit, if anyone would like to donate to SPCA Ampang, please contact Shahrul, the staff of SPCA directly. You can PM her or email her. Her user info is at http://forums.petfinder.my/member.php?u=887.

Thank you.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:49 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Youre most welcome. Im here just to help:) Since Blackie007 have give the contact to the staff of SPCA, I thnk it would be easier for you to help spca. Do give donations to the SPCA, because the cats would be very happy! xx
Old 01-11-2010, 10:30 PM
PetFinder Buddy

There will be jumble sale at spca ampang on the 31st january . Do come:)
Old 01-26-2010, 04:18 PM
insan biasa

ms pasola is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ms pasola

Quote:
There will be jumble sale at spca ampang on the 31st january . Do come:)
biasenye kalu jumble sale dkt SPCA dorg ade jual brg2 utk kucing ke?sori..mmg x pnah pegi n xtau pon psl jumble sale SPCA ni..
Old 01-26-2010, 06:16 PM

gabriel is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Helping the SPCA

wat kind of sale??is it pets items or the pet price become low??bcoz when i go to SPCA to adopt cats,they are quite pricey..haha..so it keeps me stop from adopting cats from SPCA>>plz comment
Old 01-27-2010, 11:48 AM
insan biasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
wat kind of sale??is it pets items or the pet price become low??bcoz when i go to SPCA to adopt cats,they are quite pricey..haha..so it keeps me stop from adopting cats from SPCA>>plz comment
bg sy..kalu amek kucing dkt SPCA berbaloi walopon agk mahal..sbb kucing sumenye da di vaksin n da di spay/neuter...kite juz baya, bwk balik n jg betul2 je..da xyah nk pk pape lg...kalu dorg sakit leh bwk p SPCA balik...ni pendapat sy lah..hehe..thx
Old 01-27-2010, 02:59 PM
PetFinder Guru

kuntum is on a distinguished road

Owh, SPCA dah vaccine & spaykan ke? I never knew that?!!..Saya ingat once kita adopt barulah diorang vaccine dan spay kan ...
Old 01-27-2010, 04:59 PM
PetFinder Guru

nastygurlz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntum View Post
Owh, SPCA dah vaccine & spaykan ke? I never knew that?!!..Saya ingat once kita adopt barulah diorang vaccine dan spay kan ...
tgk gak umo kucing tu brape..kalo around 3 month mmg dorang tk spay lg..
mcm sy..yg 2 ekor sy amik kt spca ampang mmg dh spay sbb umo dorang dh 8 month ++ cmtu la..yg lg 2 tu plak bile dh around 6 month bru bwk g sane dorang spay..
Old 01-28-2010, 10:25 AM
insan biasa

alamakk....sy da terbagi slh info ke?huhuhuhu...sori manyak2...

cmne pon, kalu adopt kucing dr SPCA mmg berbaloi2....
Old 01-28-2010, 10:41 AM

Question Re: Helping the SPCA

yup..its true..they will neuter/spay when the cats reached their certain ages..kittens will having the process..only adults will..i wonder why the DLH cats there are very pricey???anyone??i thought they encourage people to adopt those poor cats instead selling it..
Old 01-28-2010, 04:55 PM
Animal Police

Joey'A is on a distinguished road

hmmm....i smell provocation in here~

http://tailstory.blogspot.com/
Old 01-28-2010, 05:45 PM

Thumbs down Re: Helping the SPCA

well..its a fact..depends on you if u dont agree with this..maybe u dont care about animals??are you??or maybe u never been to spca ..see it for urself
Old 01-28-2010, 06:15 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Quote:
well..its a fact..depends on you if u dont agree with this..maybe u dont care about animals??are you??or maybe u never been to spca ..see it for urself
dont lah fight fight. we all are trying to help the spca. everyone hv their own opinion or neutering/spaying the cat.even i think it is good, but my mum dont think its a good thing. so yeah , different people, different thinking. all cats above 5 month are neuter/spay already in spca. deworm too. but vaccin if adopt frm thm , thn they vaccin. if not, they dont. and im not sure wht the are selling in the bunddle later. have to go and see:)
Old 01-29-2010, 02:09 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Quote:
yup..its true..they will neuter/spay when the cats reached their certain ages..kittens will having the process..only adults will..i wonder why the DLH cats there are very pricey???anyone??i thought they encourage people to adopt those poor cats instead selling it..
it is not? its 150 with everything included for the male. but the female i am not sure. the spca also need the money . they are helping the cats there too. the food, and other things too:)