Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > Rescuers & Fosterers

Rescuers & Fosterers For rescuers and fosterers, the true heroes of PetFinder.my

Old 01-16-2009, 03:44 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: A dog needs a loving home & family asap

Adoi...that must have really hurt. You poor thing.

I freak out at the sight of blood. Last Sat my mum fell flat on her face, and broke quite a number of her teeth and her spectacles. Her mouth was full of blood and it continued to ooze out.

I panicked more than she....shoved her inside my car, and kept mumbling to myself whether to go to hospital, clinic or dentist, alternated with "I don't know what to do". Then, discovered that I forgot to take my purse! Finally had to call hubby to come to the rescue.

Oh, if you like romantic holidays, then you must go to Langkawi, Penang or Lake Kenyir. Go for the beach/sea view hotels. In Langkawi, we stayed at Langkasuka Beach Resort....you can watch the sunset there.

Eh...I lebih adorable dari Baby Hippo laa....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Sakit woooo... blood dripping like "pipe bocor"... Betul ni tak tipu...

I MISS THE BEACHES.... ARGHHHHHH... I NEED A ROMANTIC HOLIDAY TOOO....

tHANKS DEAR... BTW... take care of Baby Hippo... soooo adorable
Old 01-16-2009, 03:54 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Adoi...that must have really hurt. You poor thing.

I freak out at the sight of blood. Last Sat my mum fell flat on her face, and broke quite a number of her teeth and her spectacles. Her mouth was full of blood and it continued to ooze out.

I panicked more than she....shoved her inside my car, and kept mumbling to myself whether to go to hospital, clinic or dentist, alternated with "I don't know what to do". Then, discovered that I forgot to take my purse! Finally had to call hubby to come to the rescue.

Oh, if you like romantic holidays, then you must go to Langkawi, Penang or Lake Kenyir. Go for the beach/sea view hotels. In Langkawi, we stayed at Langkasuka Beach Resort....you can watch the sunset there.

Eh...I lebih adorable dari Baby Hippo laa....
I tak rasa sakit tau Blackie... Tapi sedih sikit je... tak tau why Stripes suddenly snapped at me... But its normal for me. Bitten and scratched by our own dogs and cats at home. I can never have a beautiful skin... i tell you...

Been to all those places... dunno when will be the time and day for us to take another break... anak2 nobody to jaga.

I reckoned, you are cuter and "adorabler" than Baby Hippo...

How's your mum now?

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 01-16-2009, 03:55 PM
PetFinder Guru

Jun Lee Wei!! i see you.... stay there....

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 01-16-2009, 04:23 PM
Petfinder Moderator

I know what you mean....the sadness that Stripes has the heart to bite you. But I think it's not uncommon, coming from his background. He doesn't understand yet.

Ya lor, when you have too many furkids, it's hard to take a break. With cats, you can smuggle them to hotels with you, but not dogs. Maybe you can arrange with some friends where you jaga their home and furkids when they're away, and vice versa.

muahahaha....I was just being cheeky there laa, I'm not that cute and adorable. Dah tua, no longer a Sweet Young Thing. Hubby dah change my nick to Sweet Old Thing.

My mum ok now, thanks for asking. After her broken teeth were extracted, I sang her the kindergarten song I learned...."Burung kakak tua........nenek dah tua, gigi tinggal dua......"

Quote:
I tak rasa sakit tau Blackie... Tapi sedih sikit je... tak tau why Stripes suddenly snapped at me... But its normal for me. Bitten and scratched by our own dogs and cats at home. I can never have a beautiful skin... i tell you...

Been to all those places... dunno when will be the time and day for us to take another break... anak2 nobody to jaga.

I reckoned, you are cuter and "adorabler" than Baby Hippo...

How's your mum now?
Old 01-16-2009, 04:31 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
I know what you mean....the sadness that Stripes has the heart to bite you. But I think it's not uncommon, coming from his background. He doesn't understand yet.

Ya lor, when you have too many furkids, it's hard to take a break. With cats, you can smuggle them to hotels with you, but not dogs. Maybe you can arrange with some friends where you jaga their home and furkids when they're away, and vice versa.

muahahaha....I was just being cheeky there laa, I'm not that cute and adorable. Dah tua, no longer a Sweet Young Thing. Hubby dah change my nick to Sweet Old Thing.

My mum ok now, thanks for asking. After her broken teeth were extracted, I sang her the kindergarten song I learned...."Burung kakak tua........nenek dah tua, gigi tinggal dua......"
You are right there Blackie... with his background, we have to be really2 sabar.

Those days i had a twin whom will look after the babies when i'm gone, but now they moved far away. Boarding tried before, but when i came back they were very skinny. Cant trust them so much when the business is all about money and not really care for the welfare of the creatures...

Good to know mum is ok... try to sing "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 01-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Stripes is really lucky to have you. Not many people will be so understanding of his background.

I don't trust those pet boardings either. When my grandma passed away suddenly in 2007, I went to a pet shop beneath my condo and enquired about their boarding charges. Good thing I asked them how they are going to keep him and care for him. Imagine my horror when they told me that they would keep him in a cage 24/7 and that if he escapes when they open his cage to feed him, they won't be responsible if he escapes out onto the street! I thought that was so irresponsible, and frightening.

Yup, I also sang "All I want for Chrithmath ith my two font tee....", and "Thanta Clauth ith coming to town......he thee you when you are thleeping..." (all without the "s")

Quote:
You are right there Blackie... with his background, we have to be really2 sabar.

Those days i had a twin whom will look after the babies when i'm gone, but now they moved far away. Boarding tried before, but when i came back they were very skinny. Cant trust them so much when the business is all about money and not really care for the welfare of the creatures...

Good to know mum is ok... try to sing "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"...
Old 01-16-2009, 04:52 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Stripes is really lucky to have you. Not many people will be so understanding of his background.

I don't trust those pet boardings either. When my grandma passed away suddenly in 2007, I went to a pet shop beneath my condo and enquired about their boarding charges. Good thing I asked them how they are going to keep him and care for him. Imagine my horror when they told me that they would keep him in a cage 24/7 and that if he escapes when they open his cage to feed him, they won't be responsible if he escapes out onto the street! I thought that was so irresponsible, and frightening.

Yup, I also sang "All I want for Chrithmath ith my two font tee....", and "Thanta Clauth ith coming to town......he thee you when you are thleeping..." (all without the "s")
I JUST LOVE YOUR KINDRED SPIRIT, GIRL...

ITS REALLY REJUVENATING AFTER ALL THE LONG HOURS OF WORK...

READY FOR CNY?

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 01-16-2009, 05:00 PM
Petfinder Moderator

I actually miss everyone here and all this fun chit-chat.

Nope, not quite ready for CNY yet. Haven't done a thorough cleaning of the house yet.....huhuhu, I hate house washing.....

Am postponing this till the last minute. Will be logging off soon to colour my hair.

Quote:
I JUST LOVE YOUR KINDRED SPIRIT, GIRL...

ITS REALLY REJUVENATING AFTER ALL THE LONG HOURS OF WORK...

READY FOR CNY?
Old 01-16-2009, 05:31 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
I actually miss everyone here and all this fun chit-chat.

Nope, not quite ready for CNY yet. Haven't done a thorough cleaning of the house yet.....huhuhu, I hate house washing.....

Am postponing this till the last minute. Will be logging off soon to colour my hair.
Have fun coloring... let me know how it turned out ya... what color huh?

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 01-16-2009, 07:03 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Brown....oops, time up....got to go wash now before it changes into pink!!! (A friend's colour turned into bright pink!)

Quote:
Have fun coloring... let me know how it turned out ya... what color huh?
Old 01-19-2009, 06:56 PM
PetFinder Guru

junleewei is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Jun Lee Wei!! i see you.... stay there....
wat hapened???kak anum???y u call my all name?(actually is JUN.LEE WEI JIUN)n somore put dis "!!!!",make me scare only.......stay there mean.....
u make me scare lar....

do u know got new member here n name MrDoLittle???
i tot dats u cos i didnt notice dat less "s"...n i open n c..eeee...man...i tot dats ur hubby n check it again...nop,dats indian...
Old 01-19-2009, 07:17 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Eh? Really? There's a new member called MrDoLittle and he's not Mrs DoLittle's hubby???? Oh man, oh man.

Jun, what thread is that? Let me go kaypoh a bit....

P/s: I thot it was really funny, too, the way Mrs Dolittle screamed your name and asked u to stay there......she got so excited.....muahahahhah!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junleewei View Post
wat hapened???kak anum???y u call my all name?(actually is JUN.LEE WEI JIUN)n somore put dis "!!!!",make me scare only.......stay there mean.....
u make me scare lar....

do u know got new member here n name MrDoLittle???
i tot dats u cos i didnt notice dat less "s"...n i open n c..eeee...man...i tot dats ur hubby n check it again...nop,dats indian...
Old 01-19-2009, 08:00 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Eh? Really? There's a new member called MrDoLittle and he's not Mrs DoLittle's hubby???? Oh man, oh man.

Jun, what thread is that? Let me go kaypoh a bit....

P/s: I thot it was really funny, too, the way Mrs Dolittle screamed your name and asked u to stay there......she got so excited.....muahahahhah!!!!
http://www.petfinder.my/members/MrDoLittle/
dis...hahahaah..quite funny....duno wats kak anum respond whn she knew dat...hahahahahahha
Old 01-19-2009, 11:59 PM
Petfinder Moderator

OMG!! I just checked out the link you provided. That post asking Mr Dolittle if he knows Mrs Dolittle was you, wasn't it?

I mean, it's a different nick, but I kind of recall that u used a different nick there. hahaha, if he has a wife, his wife will be Mrs Dolittle, so.....I wonder how he's gonna reply.

Quote:
http://www.petfinder.my/members/MrDoLittle/
dis...hahahaah..quite funny....duno wats kak anum respond whn she knew dat...hahahahahahha
Old 01-20-2009, 02:20 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
OMG!! I just checked out the link you provided. That post asking Mr Dolittle if he knows Mrs Dolittle was you, wasn't it?

I mean, it's a different nick, but I kind of recall that u used a different nick there. hahaha, if he has a wife, his wife will be Mrs Dolittle, so.....I wonder how he's gonna reply.
yayaya...its me!GodJesusLoveMe.....but stil didnt saw KAK ANUM yet...seem like Mr n MsDoLittle r couple....hahahaha......
Old 01-20-2009, 03:40 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Yup, Mrs Dolittle hasn't "checked in" yet, and your Mr Dolittle hasn't responded to your comments....yeah, I just checked, hahahahah!!!!

But, Mrs Dolittle's hubby is a mat salleh, while this Mr Dolittle is an Indian.....so....unless he went for a race change?????

Quote:
yayaya...its me!GodJesusLoveMe.....but stil didnt saw KAK ANUM yet...seem like Mr n MsDoLittle r couple....hahahaha......
Old 01-20-2009, 05:57 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Yup, Mrs Dolittle hasn't "checked in" yet, and your Mr Dolittle hasn't responded to your comments....yeah, I just checked, hahahahah!!!!

But, Mrs Dolittle's hubby is a mat salleh, while this Mr Dolittle is an Indian.....so....unless he went for a race change?????
hahaha...bcareful lor~~mayb kak anum wil throw d shoes 4ward2us...
really12know wheter he copy cat or he didnt notice dat got MrsDoLittle...
if thy no yet married...can say got faith...hahahah
aduh,salah kata...i must jaga my head...
wheres kak anum...scare lar~
Old 01-22-2009, 02:59 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
HELLO!

Amboi... sedapnya my sisters kata akak ya....

Akak saw him in the fosterers list. WOW! Ada juga orang nak jadi MRDoLITTLE. So, what to call my hubby? I think better call him "MRDOLITTLE SENIOR", since he is younger than the two of us.

Never mind lah girls...what is in a name? As long as no one call us Oiiii!!! or Heiii!!!.... Betul tak?

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 01-22-2009, 03:01 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:

My hubby never told me that he WENT FOR A RACE CHANGE...

Boleh tahan jugak si Blackie ni. Pandai betul Tease saya...

Later at home i DOUBLE CHECK IF HUBBY HAD HIS RACE CHANGE ya...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 01-22-2009, 03:05 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Mrs Dolittle!!!!!!!!!!! Hello!!! Hello!!! Long time no see. How have you been??? Very busy ah??

hehe, it's better if your hubby had a race change than a SEX CHANGE!!!!

Quote:
My hubby never told me that he WENT FOR A RACE CHANGE...

Boleh tahan jugak si Blackie ni. Pandai betul Tease saya...

Later at home i DOUBLE CHECK IF HUBBY HAD HIS RACE CHANGE ya...