Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 09-19-2008, 03:35 PM
Banned

Pawprints is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Boycott Cruel Restoran Aleef Caterers at TD129, TTDI Market

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
SPCA does try to educate the public. That's why they have outreach and the weekly newsletters and all those educational talks in schools. Sadly their PR and Marketing team is very small and our fabulous government is not remotely interested in animal welfare. In more developed countries, for example, the US and even Singapore, there is a lot of funding for all these initiatives with local councils and governments backing the NGOs.
Yes, the sad news is very true. Never mind, can do small and educate those TTDI pasar traders.

And we intend to continue help TNR any cat especially female to do her a lifetime favor of not being burdened with babies and feeding them and only having to find food for herself, poor thing, and pray that God will take care of them.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

Me and few other forumers actually did the TNR in our area.we use our own money.huhuhuh!!! probably after raya we have another round of TNR.

Paw Print,I'm going to TTDI Aleef Restoran this Sunday around 10am.Will you be there?? Should I buy extra kitten food for mother cat and her kitten??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawprints View Post
Yes, TNR is definitely a great idea and as I mentioned, some of us are already doing this and releasing the animals back into the familiar area they are from instead of rehoming (which is already extremely full and also there are many fickle and irresponsible adopters who dump the animals later when they fall out of love with them).

However, SPCA must not forget to do the marketing and spreading the word to educate people far and wide not to trap these animals and destroy them, causing the streets to once again be populated with unneutered strays as fast as lightning!

Like in the TNR programs done overseas, these animals are protected and fed at feeding stations set up at specific places. The local authorities must cooperate on this as they are the biggest culprits in rounding up strays and destroying them and we will just be back to square one, with pockets all the lighter for nothing.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Me and few other forumers actually did the TNR in our area.we use our own money.huhuhuh!!! probably after raya we have another round of TNR.

Paw Print,I'm going to TTDI Aleef Restoran this Sunday around 10am.Will you be there?? Should I buy extra kitten food for mother cat and her kitten??
Itu la, unfortunately I am not available at all on weekends otherwise I would love to be with the group.

Ashley said that she would be bringing Royal Canin Kitten because the mom cat has been put on that and cat digestive system being delicate and sensitive, we are sticking to it because the mom cat needs to be the milk bottle to 6 voracious hungry all the time and fast growing little kittens at the same time nourishing her own depleted body, we do not want her to end up with digestive upset and soft/water poo in such a stressful period.

June, check with Ashley because she mentioned in her post takut nanti dua-dua orang pun tak bawak lak ...

Anyway, extra RC Kitten untuk Mom cat pun tak aper, my friends have seen the way the mom cat makan ... sooooo much and soooooo fast! Of course la, she is eating for 7!

p.s. June and everyone, don't go so early, kedai belum buka! They are open from 11am till 3pm puasa month!

Last edited by Pawprints; 09-19-2008 at 03:49 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:47 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road

kasi bakar the whole damn shop hahaha

damn pissed off ahead reading this.......................

you dont want them around..just shhh them away or ask someone to take them away
dont catch and abuse them.............sick of this kind of idiots!!!!

sick people....!
Old 09-20-2008, 01:02 PM
PetFinder Guru

hatemetoday is on a distinguished road

june..jom kita pegi pasar ttdi tu jumpa pn yani ...aku tak tau pon cerita nih...seblah ofis aku je nih...
Old 09-20-2008, 02:11 PM
:: PetFinder Student ::

Mr & Mrs Mondok is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemetoday View Post
june..jom kita pegi pasar ttdi tu jumpa pn yani ...aku tak tau pon cerita nih...seblah ofis aku je nih...

.:: Errrkkk... TTDI kt Damansara tu eh??? Now I know... Ingatkan TTDI Jaya kt Shah Alam tu...

Kak June, wish u luck tommorrow... Kasik hentam durjana itu... Chhaaiiiyyyoookkk!!! ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 09-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

oh dear, my day is packed in the morning as i have a vet appointment at 10am and after that i'll be going to FFF. hmm,

pawprint, in case, i go there myself, does puan yani's shop has a name? and what is the name of that street? i know where TTDI is but i'm not familiar with the layout and i know it's all one way street. is it same row as this aleef restoran

Quote:

Old 09-22-2008, 12:41 AM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

June, did you manage to find the place? Let us know how the little trip down to Aleef went?

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 09-22-2008, 08:46 AM
Animal Lover

Default Boycott Cruel Restoran Aleef Caterers at TD129, TTDI Market

Huhuhuhuhu!!! Bina!!! aku hilanglah.tak dpt cari jalan masuk dan kuar for nearly 2 hours.I passed the pasar then I nak buat pusingan masuk dlm dah sesat ntah kemana2.I mmg tak familiar langsung tempat tu because nearly 10 yrs tak kesana.huhuhu!!! klu tau ajak Ina hatemetoday.I end up jalan ntah kemana.pusing2.last2 I cari jalan ke Klang because my hubby and his family waiting for me to buka puasa together.What a day for me yesterday.first laptop meragam,kedua sesat pula.huhuhu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
June, did you manage to find the place? Let us know how the little trip down to Aleef went?
Old 09-22-2008, 11:30 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

June, it is the TTDI next to Bandar Utama, and not in Shah Alam rite? If so, I'm very familiar with this TTDI. The pasar is near the former IBM tower.

If you come from KL using the Damansara highway, take the exit on the right when you see Brusnfield. Then, take a left, and the pasar is on your left (look at the opposite side of the road). However, you might have to turn right and circle around looking for a place to park.

Parking space is scarce, so it's best not to go in the morning, as there will be a lot of people doing their groceries shopping for the week in the market.

I can still accompany you this Saturday afternoon if you want.

Quote:
Huhuhuhuhu!!! Bina!!! aku hilanglah.tak dpt cari jalan masuk dan kuar for nearly 2 hours.I passed the pasar then I nak buat pusingan masuk dlm dah sesat ntah kemana2.I mmg tak familiar langsung tempat tu because nearly 10 yrs tak kesana.huhuhu!!! klu tau ajak Ina hatemetoday.I end up jalan ntah kemana.pusing2.last2 I cari jalan ke Klang because my hubby and his family waiting for me to buka puasa together.What a day for me yesterday.first laptop meragam,kedua sesat pula.huhuhu!!
Old 09-22-2008, 01:11 PM
Animal Lover

I'm going back to KK already this Saturday. Actually we did passed by that area on Saturday.Mycomot,Ina and me lalu sana but when I drove up yesterday,tersasar pula.hilang pigi mana2.huhuhuhuhu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
June, it is the TTDI next to Bandar Utama, and not in Shah Alam rite? If so, I'm very familiar with this TTDI. The pasar is near the former IBM tower.

If you come from KL using the Damansara highway, take the exit on the right when you see Brusnfield. Then, take a left, and the pasar is on your left (look at the opposite side of the road). However, you might have to turn right and circle around looking for a place to park.

Parking space is scarce, so it's best not to go in the morning, as there will be a lot of people doing their groceries shopping for the week in the market.

I can still accompany you this Saturday afternoon if you want.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Petfinder Moderator

owh...all my friends here balik kampung....this forum is going to be so quiet...huhuhu..... Selamat hari raya, and don't forget to take pictures of you in baju kurung and post them here, yeah?

but maybe i might visit penang or kelantan, not sure yet. hubby's office also close for 1 week for raya celebrations.

hehe....didn't expect you to sesak jalan....this is more my 'specialty' than yours...

Quote:
I'm going back to KK already this Saturday. Actually we did passed by that area on Saturday.Mycomot,Ina and me lalu sana but when I drove up yesterday,tersasar pula.hilang pigi mana2.huhuhuhuhu!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 02:06 PM
Animal Lover

I can still online in KK what.he!!he!! I'm going to register with celcom broadband tmrw.Actually I passed by already the market.then I want to find the entrance.tp sudah salah masuk because I'm not very familiar with that area.huhuhuhu!!! kat Perth tak sesat kat Malaysia boleh sesat.that is why Malaysia are so special.wakakakakakakak!!

Quote:
owh...all my friends here balik kampung....this forum is going to be so quiet...huhuhu..... Selamat hari raya, and don't forget to take pictures of you in baju kurung and post them here, yeah?

but maybe i might visit penang or kelantan, not sure yet. hubby's office also close for 1 week for raya celebrations.

hehe....didn't expect you to sesak jalan....this is more my 'specialty' than yours...
Old 09-22-2008, 02:13 PM
Petfinder Moderator

gakakakkakakk!!! this is so funny!!

at least i sesat everywhere!

hmm..maybe not london...anytime i'm sesat, i just burrow underground - err, i mean, go inside a tube station. there, i just take any line that runs through that station and hop off to an interchange has tubes going to my home. that's the only place i wasn't afraid to venture out and explore.

but u know what my notty hubby said about that? that i don't know what london looks like up there...i only know what underground london looks like!

Quote:
I can still online in KK what.he!!he!! I'm going to register with celcom broadband tmrw.Actually I passed by already the market.then I want to find the entrance.tp sudah salah masuk because I'm not very familiar with that area.huhuhuhu!!! kat Perth tak sesat kat Malaysia boleh sesat.that is why Malaysia are so special.wakakakakakakak!!
Old 09-22-2008, 02:23 PM
Animal Lover

nak gelak kuat!!!!!!!!!!!! wakakakakakakakakakak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

hmm..maybe not london...anytime i'm sesat, i just burrow underground - err, i mean, go inside a tube station. there, i just take any line that runs through that station and hop off to an interchange has tubes going to my home. that's the only place i wasn't afraid to venture out and explore.

but u know what my notty hubby said about that? that i don't know what london looks like up there...i only know what underground london looks like!

Old 09-22-2008, 02:26 PM
Petfinder Moderator

ya lor, shy only.....

Quote:
nak gelak kuat!!!!!!!!!!!! wakakakakakakakakakak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/COLOR]
Old 09-22-2008, 02:38 PM
:: PetFinder Student ::

Mr & Mrs Mondok is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

.:: Blackie kache, want to tumpang gelak oso... ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 09-24-2008, 11:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
Hi all,

oh dear, my day is packed in the morning as i have a vet appointment at 10am and after that i'll be going to FFF. hmm,

pawprint, in case, i go there myself, does puan yani's shop has a name? and what is the name of that street? i know where TTDI is but i'm not familiar with the layout and i know it's all one way street. is it same row as this aleef restoran
Ashley, so sorry for the late reply ... after coming back to town, I fell sick (demam) and now still blur sotong ...

The pasar at Jalan Wan Kadir (the back entrance is at Jalan Wan Kadir 2 (hatemetoday, please help out if I make mistakes her and cause Ashley to sesat like June kiter ... ouch!! because my head is still throbing!)

If you come from KL (Sprint highway) you follow the TTDI sign and enter Jalan Damansara after the tol plaza beside Taman Lee Yan Lian/Section 17. Keep right and turn right at the 1st traffic light to enter through Brunsfield. Turn left and you will see the huge market building in front of you.

Take the stairs or escalator up to the topmost floor and you will find a small corner gerai named glamorously as "Restoran Aleef Caterers" right next to the stairs. Yani's dressmaking shoplot is directly behind this mamak's gerai (back to back). Yani's shoplot is at the centre of this row, a long shoplot with glass wall and doors, decorated with a mannequin, a plastic white bucket of water for the cats, 2 (?) half withered pots of plants ...

Someone loaned her a 1-tier cage for the mum cat and the 6 tiny kids. When she runs out of our kibbles, she quietly gives the cat rice even though we remind her to tell us if the supply is low because nasi is not nutritous for a young nursing mum and 6 ever hungry babies.

We need to tip toe in and only talk to her about the kitties when no customer is around for fear of complaints. Then we quickly disappear into the kitties area and hush up should anyone enter her shop. We asked her to keep the radio on to drown out the occasional squeal from the kitties.

Ashley, so sorry to hear about Anna, how is she now?
Old 09-24-2008, 12:07 PM
Banned

Mom cat and kitties in a cramped cage hidden in a corner.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B70Yani01.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	989   Click image for larger version

Name:	B70Yani02.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	990   Click image for larger version

Name:	B70Yani03.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	991   Click image for larger version

Name:	B70Yani04.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	992  

Last edited by Pawprints; 09-24-2008 at 12:12 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

i'd like to donate some food as well or help with fostering. please contact me when the need arises