Old 07-11-2010, 11:17 PM

Default Kelab Kucing Malaysia

I don't know if my posting is in the right category but I would like to voice out my dissappointment with Kelab Kucing Malaysia.

For your information, I would like to enter my Munchkin which is registered under TICA. I know for a fact that the Munchkin breed is not recognized under FIFE or CFA as it is a mutant breed. However I would just like to enter the show for the fun of it irrespective winning or not.

Before I even registered, my cat was already a big issue with this so called club. I was informed that since my cat could not be registered under the pedigree section, it could not also be registered under the House Hold category as it would be considered as a pedigree by the Judges. So tell me, which category can I register my cat? I was also told that it would not be fair for the household cats participating if I registered my cat under the said section.

I then contacted the Vice President and voice out my concern and he informed me that :-

1) the show is not opened to public yet (but I know for a fact that it has been opened to the public)
2) that the judges would not judge my cat as it is consider a pedigree cat. Is this not BIAS? My cat has not even entered the show and yet it has been judged already.

So..if the cat is an Exotic Shorthair, American Shorthair, Persians etc but has no PEDIGREE CERT it will be considered as a Domestic Shorthair or Domestic Long Hair. But...... if they enter a show under Household they will still not be judged as they are considered pedigree? So which category will the pedigree cats but has no cert be categorized?

If I am not mistaken under HHP the cats will be judged on the way that the cat has been taken care of i.e. health, fur, cleanliness and beauty of the cats and not because of its breed.

The Vice President even commented 'Jangan marah kalo kucing you tak menang'. Hello...... my purpose of joining is for the fun of it... irrespective if my cat wins or not. Also, I would like show my cat to the public since it is a rare breed and rarely found in cat shows.

Then he also commented..... show ni adalah khas untuk AHLI SAHAJA so why open to the public to join if it is meant for Club members only?

I was also made to understand that the joining fee for members is RM25.00 per cat and for non members is RM30 and with an additional RM5.00 I can join the club as a member. But then the Vice President informed me that I had to pay double i.e. RM60.00 to participate and be a member as well. When I questioned him of the pricing, he rudely replied "You nak dengar kata Vice President ke atau orang lain". Is this the way a Vice President should answer someone who is interested to join the club and the show for gaining experience as well for the fun of it.

I and a few others have lost our interest to participate in this so called cat show. I don't want to waste my money to invest in a so called Cat Club that says they love cats but actually has a DESCRIMINATION to breeds that is NON PEDIGREE.

Old 07-11-2010, 11:22 PM

Default Re: Kelab Kucing Malaysia

pulak... hoping ada ornag yang lebih mengetahui menjawab..
Old 07-12-2010, 12:15 AM

hani14 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hani14 Send a message via Skype™ to hani14

So tell me, which category can I register my cat?[/B] the best category is on 8/8/2010 MCFA CATEGORY..
Old 07-12-2010, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by hani14 View Post
So tell me, which category can I register my cat?[/B] the best category is on 8/8/2010 MCFA CATEGORY..
clearly.. you don't understand..don't you?
Old 07-12-2010, 12:24 AM

salam nurul... kak hani adalah member mcfa dan pernah join cat contest yg dianjurkan oleh mcfa pd bulan april yg lalu. memandangkan kucing2 kak hani semuanya adalah non pedigree, kak hani masukkan dorang under HHP. walaupun dorang ni adalah dari baka persian tetapi disebabkan takder certificate dorang layak untuk dipertandingkan dlm category HHP. alhamdulilah.. dapatlah juga sibubble kak hani tempat no.2. persaingan memang sengit.. sebab kebanyakan kucing2 non pedigree yg dipertandingkan terdiri dari kucing2 yg datang dari baka yang baik dan berkualiti. kak hani tak harapkan kemenangan cuma keseronokan semasa bertanding..
Old 07-12-2010, 12:26 AM

clearly.. you don't understand..don't you?
Old 07-12-2010, 12:35 AM

yerp, you are successful in getting into 'our' hair. I decided to clump up as am getting annoyed here. But then a lil advise for you also..

let's stop spamming the thread.. or else you'll irk the whole members.. TQ
Old 07-12-2010, 12:45 AM

Kyzoor is on a distinguished road

Holla.....,

Vice president......what is the main purpose for the cat show? ist to show off ONLY THE MEMBERS CLUB cats?? or the cat show is only for vice president family and member? coz as i know i have been offer to join that contest too but im probably not a KKM member and i still can enter for the contest without become a member of the club......... why suddenly the vice president mentioning that the cat show is strictly only for the members of KKM???? dont there any of non members enter the cat show rite n dont need to register as member coz when i ask on that day.... there is RM25 fee for members n RM30 for NON MEMBERS??? how come a man like you can get a title as president or incharge for the cat show if u can get the the result before the cat show is on better to shut the show... like u have judge that the cat is going to win or not coz i dont think so that the vice president going to be a judge.... and he should not be the one of KELAB KUCING MALAYSIA MEMBERS incharge from the way he answer you Felix The cat...... NONE CAT LOVERS incharge for the KKM????? wat is going on???

Kyzoor
Old 07-12-2010, 09:40 AM

Ada juga desas desus yg terdengar mengatakan jika anda ahli KKM tidak dibenarkan bertanding dgn mana2 kelab lain. jika engkar, ahli anda dalam KKM akan tergugat..

ada sesapa disini boleh mengesahkannya??
Old 07-12-2010, 10:08 AM

Adoi!! apa punya cerita ni.Kucing pun blh dipolitikan. Haih!! ndaklah aku tau apa mo jd dgn dunia kucing kita ni. Mcm mcm masalah jak

BTW, Nurul.I noticed you have a tendency to open thread in Coffee Room. This thread should be in Event thread. Cofee Room is for non pet thread only.

Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
I don't know if my posting is in the right category but I would like to voice out my dissappointment with Kelab Kucing Malaysia.

For your information, I would like to enter my Munchkin which is registered under TICA. I know for a fact that the Munchkin breed is not recognized under FIFE or CFA as it is a mutant breed. However I would just like to enter the show for the fun of it irrespective winning or not.

Before I even registered, my cat was already a big issue with this so called club. I was informed that since my cat could not be registered under the pedigree section, it could not also be registered under the House Hold category as it would be considered as a pedigree by the Judges. So tell me, which category can I register my cat? I was also told that it would not be fair for the household cats participating if I registered my cat under the said section.

I then contacted the Vice President and voice out my concern and he informed me that :-

1) the show is not opened to public yet (but I know for a fact that it has been opened to the public)
2) that the judges would not judge my cat as it is consider a pedigree cat. Is this not BIAS? My cat has not even entered the show and yet it has been judged already.

So..if the cat is an Exotic Shorthair, American Shorthair, Persians etc but has no PEDIGREE CERT it will be considered as a Domestic Shorthair or Domestic Long Hair. But...... if they enter a show under Household they will still not be judged as they are considered pedigree? So which category will the pedigree cats but has no cert be categorized?

If I am not mistaken under HHP the cats will be judged on the way that the cat has been taken care of i.e. health, fur, cleanliness and beauty of the cats and not because of its breed.

The Vice President even commented 'Jangan marah kalo kucing you tak menang'. Hello...... my purpose of joining is for the fun of it... irrespective if my cat wins or not. Also, I would like show my cat to the public since it is a rare breed and rarely found in cat shows.

Then he also commented..... show ni adalah khas untuk AHLI SAHAJA so why open to the public to join if it is meant for Club members only?

I was also made to understand that the joining fee for members is RM25.00 per cat and for non members is RM30 and with an additional RM5.00 I can join the club as a member. But then the Vice President informed me that I had to pay double i.e. RM60.00 to participate and be a member as well. When I questioned him of the pricing, he rudely replied "You nak dengar kata Vice President ke atau orang lain". Is this the way a Vice President should answer someone who is interested to join the club and the show for gaining experience as well for the fun of it.

I and a few others have lost our interest to participate in this so called cat show. I don't want to waste my money to invest in a so called Cat Club that says they love cats but actually has a DESCRIMINATION to breeds that is NON PEDIGREE.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Kyzoor View Post
Holla.....,

Vice president......what is the main purpose for the cat show? ist to show off ONLY THE MEMBERS CLUB cats?? or the cat show is only for vice president family and member? coz as i know i have been offer to join that contest too but im probably not a KKM member and i still can enter for the contest without become a member of the club......... why suddenly the vice president mentioning that the cat show is strictly only for the members of KKM???? dont there any of non members enter the cat show rite n dont need to register as member coz when i ask on that day.... there is RM25 fee for members n RM30 for NON MEMBERS??? how come a man like you can get a title as president or incharge for the cat show if u can get the the result before the cat show is on better to shut the show... like u have judge that the cat is going to win or not coz i dont think so that the vice president going to be a judge.... and he should not be the one of KELAB KUCING MALAYSIA MEMBERS incharge from the way he answer you Felix The cat...... NONE CAT LOVERS incharge for the KKM????? wat is going on???

Kyzoor
Forgot to mention.... initially when I questioned him saying that the show is already opened to the public he said NO but we will put you as a RESERVE. when I clearly know that the show has been opened to the public. I then questioned him and voiced out my anger only then he said "Ok la... you boleh masuk bayar RM30.00 tapi kalo you nak jadi member you kena bayar double which is RM60.00 . Its as if they do NOT WELCOME MY PARTICIPATION initially as well as MY CAT If this is a club for CATS then why DESCRIMINATE!

We are here for the LOVE of cats IRRESPECTIVE of the breed and TITLE i.e. PEDIGREE OR NON PEDIGREE but sadly my cat has been judge EVEN BEFORE THE SHOW. Very Sad.

Old 07-12-2010, 10:32 AM

BTW, Nurul.I noticed you have a tendency to open thread in Coffee Room. This thread should be in Event thread. Cofee Room is for non pet thread only.

Sorry June..... jangan marah ye....
Saya binggung bah... indak tau mana mau letak tu posting tu yang cakap 'Not sure where to put my posting'

Old 07-12-2010, 10:47 AM

comot82 is on a distinguished road

eh apa nih...tak faham aku....leh bckp dlm bahasa kebangsaan tak....?aduhai....ingat nak masuk gak dlm ptandingan kucing pd 25/7 ni kat melaka...camne...?
Old 07-12-2010, 11:40 AM

rado is on a distinguished road

Forgot to mention.... initially when I questioned him saying that the show is already opened to the public he said NO but we will put you as a RESERVE. when I clearly know that the show has been opened to the public. I then questioned him and voiced out my anger only then he said "Ok la... you boleh masuk bayar RM30.00 tapi kalo you nak jadi member you kena bayar double which is RM60.00 . Its as if they do NOT WELCOME MY PARTICIPATION initially as well as MY CAT If this is a club for CATS then why DESCRIMINATE!

We are here for the LOVE of cats IRRESPECTIVE of the breed and TITLE i.e. PEDIGREE OR NON PEDIGREE but sadly my cat has been judge EVEN BEFORE THE SHOW. Very Sad.
KKM vice president wat hal..
MCFA president wal hal..
mm... confused...
Old 07-12-2010, 11:41 AM

for sure u dh kena racun MCFA nih...
Old 07-12-2010, 11:56 AM

Simple jak.Anything that not related to pet are not in Coffee Room.

Sorry June..... jangan marah ye....
Saya binggung bah... indak tau mana mau letak tu posting tu yang cakap 'Not sure where to put my posting'
Old 07-12-2010, 11:56 AM

back to the track...

felix..
your munchkin should be registered under HHP when you're participating CFA/FIFE show(s) due to munchkin is not within CFA breeds. then, if u really wanna join CFA/FIFE show(s), just fill in the form by filling in the breed column as HHP. no need to ask the club. you munchkin will never get participated in Pedigreed unless CFA/FIFE change their mind..

Beside that, if you're entering this coming MCFA show, please make sure that MCFA submitting the result to TICA USA or otherwise your point will be not calculated for overall point.. i'm heard that MCFA having problem/delaying on submitting the APRIL show. if u join APRIL show, please check your accumulated point at TICA website.

Old 07-12-2010, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by rado View Post
back to the track...

felix..
your munchkin should be registered under HHP when you're participating CFA/FIFE show(s) due to munchkin is not within CFA breeds. then, if u really wanna join CFA/FIFE show(s), just fill in the form by filling in the breed column as HHP. no need to ask the club. you munchkin will never get participated in Pedigreed unless CFA/FIFE change their mind..

Beside that, if you're entering this coming MCFA show, please make sure that MCFA submitting the result to TICA USA or otherwise your point will be not calculated for overall point.. i'm heard that MCFA having problem/delaying on submitting the APRIL show. if u join APRIL show, please check your accumulated point at TICA website.

Hi Rado...

Many thanks for the explanation however I am aware of this but the thing is when I spoke to the Vice President of KKM yesterdy evening he told me that even if I registered my Munchkin under HHP, possibility the Judge who is judging the show would not even bother to judge my cat as it is considered a Pedigree and not considered as a 'Kucing Kampung'. He then told me if you are lucky who know suddenly the judge might have a change of heart and judge your cat and who know it might win a prize after all.

So my question is if its a Pedigree but cannot be considered under Pedigree category and also cannot be consider under HHP because its a Pedigree and not fair to other cats participating then where should my munchkin breed be categorized as?

Also.... if pedigree cats who does not hold a CFA/TICA/FIFE cert cannot particpate under HHP where can these cats be categorized as?

Old 07-12-2010, 01:26 PM

Hi Rado...

Many thanks for the explanation however I am aware of this but the thing is when I spoke to the Vice President of KKM yesterdy evening he told me that even if I registered my Munchkin under HHP, possibility the Judge who is judging the show would not even bother to judge my cat as it is considered a Pedigree and not considered as a 'Kucing Kampung'. He then told me if you are lucky who know suddenly the judge might have a change of heart and judge your cat and who know it might win a prize after all.

So my question is if its a Pedigree but cannot be considered under Pedigree category and also cannot be consider under HHP because its a Pedigree and not fair to other cats participating then where should my munchkin breed be categorized as?

Also.... if pedigree cats who does not hold a CFA/TICA/FIFE cert cannot particpate under HHP where can these cats be categorized as?

i dont know in CFA/FIFE, but as i red in TICA, if pedigree cats who does not hold a CFA/TICA/FIFE cert, it considered as HHP no matter what is the breed and can participate under HHP category..

beside that, does KKM applying accumulated point system? if not, why they refused to accept your registration?
Old 07-12-2010, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by rado View Post
i dont know in CFA/FIFE, but as i red in TICA, if pedigree cats who does not hold a CFA/TICA/FIFE cert, it considered as HHP no matter what is the breed and can participate under HHP category..

beside that, does KKM applying accumulated point system? if not, why they refused to accept your registration?
Yes, you are right Rado That is what I understand too.
But according to the VP of KKM yesterday... he told me that the Judges are from International and not from Malaysia and according to FIFE rules and regulation... any cats irrespective Munchkin, Persian, Exotic Shorthair who does not hold a certificate but participates in HHP cateogry under DSH or DLH will be considered as a Pedigree and subject not to be judged as it will be unfair to the other cats. So my question again is ...... where will these Pedigree but non holding certificate cats will be categorized as?