Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > Rescuers & Fosterers

Rescuers & Fosterers For rescuers and fosterers, the true heroes of PetFinder.my

Old 06-05-2009, 03:31 PM
PetFinder Guru

rozzygee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DBKL Came to My Apartment

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
bukan org yg sama.yg buang utensils tu dari tgkt 1.akak tau.dia pernah sound akak dulu.kita org gaduh besar.semalam akak pulang kerja kemas tempat feeding station tp bowl dan plate tinggal. nampak dia jenguk dari tgk 1.30 minutes later dah hilang. itu lg satu malaun akak nak carit tayar dan keta dia

Hahaha! welcome to our club June!
Old 06-05-2009, 03:35 PM
PetFinder Guru

noor22710 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to noor22710

wui...ganeh tu...dah masuk dlm 18sg ni...kehkehkeh...tapi kalau org yg pendengki cam tu...mmg patut dia ajar.... (emo sungguh aku)
Old 06-05-2009, 03:45 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by noor22710 View Post
wui...ganeh tu...dah masuk dlm 18sg ni...kehkehkeh...tapi kalau org yg pendengki cam tu...mmg patut dia ajar.... (emo sungguh aku)
Noor lom cukop umoq eh? bwh 18?

Kalau kena pd diri sendiri Noor, kita akan paham apa yg June ckp.. Kdg2 slow talk pun tak makan saman.. tu je caranya.. tp tak de la akak niat nak mengajar kwn2 kat sini buat benda tak baik hehe *ingat pesanan penaja*
Old 06-05-2009, 03:58 PM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee

sebenaynya orang kita ni kalau dah keras and busuk hati, slow talk macam mana pun takkan jalan, percayala..
walaupun nampak high educated tapi dari segi lain tak semestinya berilmu lagi, sekadar pandang nak blaja tinggi2, kerja bagus2 tapi belas kasihan terhadap haiwan takda, tak guna jugak...
walaupun beribadah or percaya pada agama sungguh2 tapi kebajikan haiwan tak amik peduli...
zee kesal dengan orang2 macam ni, pun ramai dalam kelompok kawan2 zee yang amik mudah hal ni, dorg dok fikir kalau pasal haiwan kenapa nak amik kisah sangat,taula dorg nak hidup macamna tapi ni la datang zee [eranan untuk educate dorg bab2 ni...heh..
eh, melecture plak dekat sini...
Old 06-05-2009, 04:06 PM
PetFinder Guru

noor22710 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to noor22710

Kak Gyee...ha ah...noor baru nak masuk 18 tawun...tapi 13 tawun lepasla...huhuhuhuhu...
Old 06-05-2009, 05:11 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default DBKL Came to My Apartment

I agree on this Babyzee.I have a chat with one of ex-maid to rich man.Live in a 3 storey bungalow with big garden,electronic gate and 7 bedooms. The maid was abused.Would people believe such an educated person and rich capable to that?? He and his wife abused the maid to the maximum. The maid ran away. 2 days later newspaper story come out saying that this maid stole RM18 thousand valueable items with cash.People will definitely believe this rich man story.

Way back 1999,when I was still single, I rented an apartment with 3 friends in Tmn Maluri, KL. It was 3 storey apartment. One day our water supply was disconnected.I went down with my pail to get water. I saw an Indonesian maid cyring while filling her pail. I approached her and asked was wrong. There and then I saw her swollen face,bruises on the neck and hand.OMG!!! She was abused. She live with 2 brothers and their mum.The brothers owned trading business. The brothers repeatedly rape her. I promised I will help her to find solution. The next morning, I reported to my boss who told me bluntly not to interfere. He is the BOSS of a company. I went to talk with my supervisor.His name is Mike Singh. He told me to get all the imporatant details like what I saw,which unit they are staying etc. After that he help me to call Indonesian Embassy and give all the neccessary details.But we asked them not to reveal the informer for my safety. 2 days later, I saw the maid crying at the main road with her bag. She said me her employer kick her out.The problem is,her passport is with her. I told her to go back to the house and tmrw I will contact the Embassy again. She went back but sitting outside her unit. The next morning I call the Embassy again and they reply to me not to worry as they already take action. True enough, at 1pm my housemate call me said "oh!! so many police and Indonesian Embassy people at this *** unit. I asked her "what abt the maid??. The Embassy took her already.

Moral of the story,being rich,famous and highly educated means nothing when we show no sympathy to animals and another unfortunate human being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
sebenaynya orang kita ni kalau dah keras and busuk hati, slow talk macam mana pun takkan jalan, percayala..
walaupun nampak high educated tapi dari segi lain tak semestinya berilmu lagi, sekadar pandang nak blaja tinggi2, kerja bagus2 tapi belas kasihan terhadap haiwan takda, tak guna jugak...
walaupun beribadah or percaya pada agama sungguh2 tapi kebajikan haiwan tak amik peduli...
zee kesal dengan orang2 macam ni, pun ramai dalam kelompok kawan2 zee yang amik mudah hal ni, dorg dok fikir kalau pasal haiwan kenapa nak amik kisah sangat,taula dorg nak hidup macamna tapi ni la datang zee [eranan untuk educate dorg bab2 ni...heh..
eh, melecture plak dekat sini...
Old 06-05-2009, 06:03 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
I agree on this Babyzee.I have a chat with one of ex-maid to rich man.Live in a 3 storey bungalow with big garden,electronic gate and 7 bedooms. The maid was abused.Would people believe such an educated person and rich capable to that?? He and his wife abused the maid to the maximum. The maid ran away. 2 days later newspaper story come out saying that this maid stole RM18 thousand valueable items with cash.People will definitely believe this rich man story.

Way back 1999,when I was still single, I rented an apartment with 3 friends in Tmn Maluri, KL. It was 3 storey apartment. One day our water supply was disconnected.I went down with my pail to get water. I saw an Indonesian maid cyring while filling her pail. I approached her and asked was wrong. There and then I saw her swollen face,bruises on the neck and hand.OMG!!! She was abused. She live with 2 brothers and their mum.The brothers owned trading business. The brothers repeatedly rape her. I promised I will help her to find solution. The next morning, I reported to my boss who told me bluntly not to interfere. He is the BOSS of a company. I went to talk with my supervisor.His name is Mike Singh. He told me to get all the imporatant details like what I saw,which unit they are staying etc. After that he help me to call Indonesian Embassy and give all the neccessary details.But we asked them not to reveal the informer for my safety. 2 days later, I saw the maid crying at the main road with her bag. She said me her employer kick her out.The problem is,her passport is with her. I told her to go back to the house and tmrw I will contact the Embassy again. She went back but sitting outside her unit. The next morning I call the Embassy again and they reply to me not to worry as they already take action. True enough, at 1pm my housemate call me said "oh!! so many police and Indonesian Embassy people at this *** unit. I asked her "what abt the maid??. The Embassy took her already.

Moral of the story,being rich,famous and highly educated means nothing when we show no sympathy to animals and another unfortunate human being.
Two thumbs up for u june!.. how brave you are! I am sure this is not the only one of many greatest things you have done in your life. I doubt i can help and go to that extend.. it made me so little..
Old 06-10-2009, 11:48 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

June, about the nasty neighbour that complained to DBKL about the cats in your area and made DBKL come over to your place and let you guys know that all the strays there are to be caught and destroyed as a result of that complain received: does that nasty new neighbour of yours have a dog at home? If he/she has, please make a complain to DBKL about the noise that his/her dog make and the nuisance.

Don't worry, DBKL will not take the dog away to be destroyed ... they will just issue a warning to your terrible neighbour.

The purpose of this complain is to send a strong message to this nasty neighbour that if he/she creates trouble for the innocent cats, you can also make trouble for him/her so that this nasty person will think twice about making another complain to DBKL about the cats again if he/she sees cats around after the first operasi tangkap bunuh kucing in your area is over.

Make sure you indicate to your neighbour that you can also complain about his/her dog which is annoying but you as a nice neighbour are tolerating and being nice about.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 06-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Animal Lover

Default DBKL Came to My Apartment

Bro,they don't have dogs. But I think I wil complaint to welfare dept.Their son age 3 yrs crying everyday,jerit2 mcm kena abuse. Then I will hear his father's voice,jerit2 kuat marah anak dia. Almost everyday. I was in my apartment with close sliding door and window,blh dengar suara dari sebelah.Just imagine Another thing I want to complaint abt this nasty neigbhour,his wife always sweep the water to our unit everytime she clean her front area. Celaka punya perempuan.

Yesterday my husband went to DBKL Bandar Tun Razak.Buat appeal,they give 1 mth. After 1 mth,if not enough time to relocate the cats, we can appeal again. The officer was nice actually. He try his best to help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
June, about the nasty neighbour that complained to DBKL about the cats in your area and made DBKL come over to your place and let you guys know that all the strays there are to be caught and destroyed as a result of that complain received: does that nasty new neighbour of yours have a dog at home? If he/she has, please make a complain to DBKL about the noise that his/her dog make and the nuisance.

Don't worry, DBKL will not take the dog away to be destroyed ... they will just issue a warning to your terrible neighbour.

The purpose of this complain is to send a strong message to this nasty neighbour that if he/she creates trouble for the innocent cats, you can also make trouble for him/her so that this nasty person will think twice about making another complain to DBKL about the cats again if he/she sees cats around after the first operasi tangkap bunuh kucing in your area is over.

Make sure you indicate to your neighbour that you can also complain about his/her dog which is annoying but you as a nice neighbour are tolerating and being nice about.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:25 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Betul tu. jahatnya...........
Quote:
Bro,they don't have dogs. But I think I wil complaint to welfare dept.Their son age 3 yrs crying everyday,jerit2 mcm kena abuse. Then I will hear his father's voice,jerit2 kuat marah anak dia. Almost everyday. I was in my apartment with close sliding door and window,blh dengar suara dari sebelah.Just imagine Another thing I want to complaint abt this nasty neigbhour,his wife always sweep the water to our unit everytime she clean her front area. Celaka punya perempuan.

Yesterday my husband went to DBKL Bandar Tun Razak.Buat appeal,they give 1 mth. After 1 mth,if not enough time to relocate the cats, we can appeal again. The officer was nice actually. He try his best to help us.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Animal Lover

mmir is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: DBKL Came to My Apartment

Quote:

Orang macam tu ada masalah mental tu... tak perasan ker? sedangkan anak yang susah payah dia lahirkan tu boleh dimarah sampai gitu, apatah lagi kucing. mental... memang mental. jangan biar .. nanti berjangkit dgn orang lain tu.. keh keh..

buat je report.. orang macam tu mementingkan diri sendiri jer.. orang punya salah je dia nampak.. tp salah diri sendiri dia tak nampak. singkat punya akal.. (angin satu badan ni.. huiiii berapi..)

tuhan tu maha adil.. dia rasa kucing yang terbiar tu tak layak dok kat situ yer.. takper.. jika tuhan terbalikkan dan tarik rezeki dia.. sampai merempat tepi jalan, setaraf dgn kucing terbiar .. merayu sana sini nak minta makan.. takder orang kesian kat dia... kemudian orang halau dia..kendian paling maksima bila pergi ke tempat sampah.. anjing atau kucing kejar dan halau dia plak... MASA TU BARU DIA TAHU YANG BUMI NI BUKAN UNTUK MANUSIA JER. HAIWAN PUN ADA HAK LER..

cuma yang saya tak sanggup buat ialah mandulkan kucing. kucing saya tu saya nak tengok at least zuriat pertama dia. kemudian baru mandulkan. sebab saya nak bela generasi dia.. (SENTIMENTAL.. HU HU) kalau kucing yang saya bela tu mati.. ada zuriat dia sebagai kenangan saya.. hu hu tapi apakan daya.. hajat tak sampai.. HILANG LA PLAK DIORANG NI...
Old 06-11-2009, 05:11 PM
Animal Lover

mmir is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: DBKL Came to My Apartment

Quote:

Orang macam tu ada masalah mental tu... tak perasan ker? sedangkan anak yang susah payah dia lahirkan tu boleh dimarah sampai gitu, apatah lagi kucing. mental... memang mental. jangan biar .. nanti berjangkit dgn orang lain tu.. keh keh..

buat je report.. orang macam tu mementingkan diri sendiri jer.. orang punya salah je dia nampak.. tp salah diri sendiri dia tak nampak. singkat punya akal.. (angin satu badan ni.. huiiii berapi..)

tuhan tu maha adil.. dia rasa kucing yang terbiar tu tak layak dok kat situ yer.. takper.. jika tuhan terbalikkan dan tarik rezeki dia.. sampai merempat tepi jalan, setaraf dgn kucing terbiar .. merayu sana sini nak minta makan.. takder orang kesian kat dia... kemudian orang halau dia..kendian paling maksima bila pergi ke tempat sampah.. anjing atau kucing kejar dan halau dia plak... MASA TU BARU DIA TAHU YANG BUMI NI BUKAN UNTUK MANUSIA JER. HAIWAN PUN ADA HAK LER..

cuma yang saya tak sanggup buat ialah mandulkan kucing. kucing saya tu saya nak tengok at least zuriat pertama dia. kemudian baru mandulkan. sebab saya nak bela generasi dia.. (SENTIMENTAL.. HU HU) kalau kucing yang saya bela tu mati.. ada zuriat dia sebagai kenangan saya.. hu hu tapi apakan daya.. hajat tak sampai.. HILANG LA PLAK DIORANG NI...
Old 06-12-2009, 10:25 AM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

June, call kakak now.... (when ever you see this message)...

Make yourself free to see me today (at spca) if possible and i will introduce you to the head of you know where...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-13-2009, 03:53 AM
Mamiauww...

shareen_natasha is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to shareen_natasha
Angry Re: DBKL Came to My Apartment

So skrg mcmana K.June? dah ok ker all da issues?
Mcm my neighbr ni mmg xsuka all da pets or any animals lah... keliling umah dia abes dia tabur belerang... kekonon nk halang cemut & cicak... Penah dia pggl sha, ckp kias2 yg my cat (nyeanyea) rabakkkan tikus dpn umah dia... dia ckp every week ada tikus yg dah siap posmortem... Last skali me,mu hubby & my bro pasang net itam seluruh grill sliding door... tp peliknya how she notice yg nyeanyea buat? dia ada psng cctv kot agaknya.... hahahahahhaha

"`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
Old 06-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Animal Lover

s.zeti is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: mmg nak kena sumpah jiran kak june tu

hi kak june...junior member here...i'm zeti....i totally understand your feeling..feel like want to curse your evil neighbour...i also got few neighbour like that...one of my neighbour pandai2 ask me to kurung my cats..i had 7 cats but i don't like to put them in cages...they also ada perasaan kan..she also just moved.but i ignore..malas nak layan.there's a lot af time she threatened to campak my kucing at pasar kat kl.....crazy woman..and there's one of my neighbour like to buang kucing, .....i'm an adopter and fosterer and I"M GENUINE...please...i want to adopt those cats but i live in rawang...but kak june had try to find fosterer at kk?
Old 06-16-2009, 04:56 PM
Animal Lover

Default mmg nak kena sumpah jiran kak june tu

i'm in KL now.Kampung is KK u have enough trouble with your neighbour already.Don't want to burden you with more cats ler. Anyway,last nite this neighbour's wife call me from the balcony.she asked me "miss,bila u mau hantar itu kucing pergi?? I punya anak byk sakitlah.tak blh kena bulu kucing'. i was like huh?? I told her,kucing saya mana ada keluar rumah punya.mcm mana itu bulu blh pergi rmh u?? I punya kucing semua indoorlah".then she asked again."itu luar sana.selalu u kasih makan.bulu kucing masuk rmh sayalah' I replied." itu kucing luar orang buanglah.bukan saya punya.saya kasih mkn saja.Bulan depan saya kasih clearlah.you jgn bising2 saja.jaga u punya anak baik2.jgn suka kasih pukul2".then she keep quiet and go inside her apartment. I know they always hit their kid with hanger Before I never bother,but since DBKL came,I become kaypoh chee. I always peep from my balcony.panjat kerusi and panjangkan leher tengok ke balcony dia.wuah!! how can they hit that poor kid with hanger?? kesianlah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.zeti View Post
hi kak june...junior member here...i'm zeti....i totally understand your feeling..feel like want to curse your evil neighbour...i also got few neighbour like that...one of my neighbour pandai2 ask me to kurung my cats..i had 7 cats but i don't like to put them in cages...they also ada perasaan kan..she also just moved.but i ignore..malas nak layan.there's a lot af time she threatened to campak my kucing at pasar kat kl.....crazy woman..and there's one of my neighbour like to buang kucing, .....i'm an adopter and fosterer and I"M GENUINE...please...i want to adopt those cats but i live in rawang...but kak june had try to find fosterer at kk?
Old 06-16-2009, 05:13 PM
PetFinder Guru

meira is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to meira

hahaha snapnye ayat kak june!!
Old 06-16-2009, 05:16 PM
PetFinder Guru

abzalia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to abzalia
Default Re: mmg nak kena sumpah jiran kak june tu

Quote:
i'm in KL now.Kampung is KK u have enough trouble with your neighbour already.Don't want to burden you with more cats ler. Anyway,last nite this neighbour's wife call me from the balcony.she asked me "miss,bila u mau hantar itu kucing pergi?? I punya anak byk sakitlah.tak blh kena bulu kucing'. i was like huh?? I told her,kucing saya mana ada keluar rumah punya.mcm mana itu bulu blh pergi rmh u?? I punya kucing semua indoorlah".then she asked again."itu luar sana.selalu u kasih makan.bulu kucing masuk rmh sayalah' I replied." itu kucing luar orang buanglah.bukan saya punya.saya kasih mkn saja.Bulan depan saya kasih clearlah.you jgn bising2 saja.jaga u punya anak baik2.jgn suka kasih pukul2".then she keep quiet and go inside her apartment. I know they always hit their kid with hanger Before I never bother,but since DBKL came,I become kaypoh chee. I always peep from my balcony.panjat kerusi and panjangkan leher tengok ke balcony dia.wuah!! how can they hit that poor kid with hanger?? kesianlah.

org yg dah dapat anak, buat mcm nih pulak...
bg anak mlalak lepas kene belasah..

yg xde rezeki nak dapat anak,
melalak memikirkan nasib bile nak dapat anak sendiri..
ape nak jadik dunia nih....
sungguh x bersyukur dengan ape yg ade
Old 06-16-2009, 05:18 PM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee

haa...amik ko sedas! pedas....
Old 06-16-2009, 05:19 PM
Puppet Master~

chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point

kakak june... cuba call teledera komplen pasal anak jiran ko tuh menangis tak henti2... hahahah.. rasakan plak jabatan kebajikan masyarakat dtg rush umah jiran ko... hahahaha**gelak guling-guling

**perhatian.. jgn buat ye june.. aku melawak je..kih kih kih