Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Old 12-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Animal Lover

AlexThen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Jom list cat food yang ada/tidak ada pork

I dont really prefer blackwood now since they had change their management and if u look at the packaging he content of the ingredient seem bit different from the pst few years..

Many of my friend and cat owner already change back to Royal Cani to change to Orijen and Canine Carviar after their kitten have symptom vomit, less appetite and and fur drop..

Like mine i give orejin and Royal Canin for my cat and kitten and there no any problem until now.

Regarding the corn in royal canin , its not that 100% true it will effect the kitten health , even the doctor also suggest the kitten owner to give RC to their kitten due to the content and ingredient ... so far i giving my cat RC mots then 10 years ..

Ps: now there have fake blackwood in market.. pls be careful !

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Twinkl...09772235798582
Old 12-08-2011, 10:47 AM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexThen View Post
I dont really prefer blackwood now since they had change their management and if u look at the packaging he content of the ingredient seem bit different from the pst few years..

Many of my friend and cat owner already change back to Royal Cani to change to Orijen and Canine Carviar after their kitten have symptom vomit, less appetite and and fur drop..

Like mine i give orejin and Royal Canin for my cat and kitten and there no any problem until now.

Regarding the corn in royal canin , its not that 100% true it will effect the kitten health , even the doctor also suggest the kitten owner to give RC to their kitten due to the content and ingredient ... so far i giving my cat RC mots then 10 years ..

Ps: now there have fake blackwood in market.. pls be careful !
I geuss it all boils down to the respective cats. Different cats have different needs (like humans). Example some humans can take beef whilst some cant so its the same for cats.

Like me, I used to feed my cats (Domestic Long Hairs) with RC and Iams. Unfortunately they tend to shed a lot. With RC the poo poo was nice and hard although it stinks whilst Iams was worse!

When changed to Blackwood, I am most happy with the outcome. So far my cats are shedding not as much as before. They look more rounder

Yes, agreed with you on the fake Blackwood. Consumers are advised not to buy those repacked in the shops as you don't know if the food is from the original pack or not. As some of the low quality food has the same shape of Blackwood and some pet shops pass this off as Blackwood. Example : Star Pro is shaped like RC Fit 32.

At times, expired food is also repacked and passed off as new food. Probably that is why some cats vomit or have diarhea when cosuming these repacked food.

I have heard many cases about IAMS whereby the kibbles contained worms inside it!

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 12-25-2011, 09:27 PM
Exotic Leopard In House

beawolf64 is on a distinguished road

how about innova evo?i using them for my cat's..the result is superb......any opinion?
Old 12-26-2011, 10:25 AM
Animal Lover

AlexThen is on a distinguished road

if result good that should be fine.. u better stick with that product..

unless ur cat got hair drop and vomiting, pls change the product.. many of my friend change from blackwood to RC and orijen or Feline caviar after the cat get sick and vomiting . Some of the cat not event wan to eat bw at all. So better be careful.. Not want to say BW is bad but most of my friend said the same thing.. so i rather spend extra money for my cat.. like what my and other do.. we gather people and order a lot from the supplier .. so can get cheaper... in fact slightly expensive (the price) then bw.. just few RM..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Twinkl...09772235798582
Old 12-27-2011, 01:42 AM
Animal Lover

NajmiAlwan is on a distinguished road

hmm dlu bagi my acu makan science plan..ayoo mak mahal...tapi memang elok la makanan tue....dia active sangat2 n dia buang air pun elok je...now x bleh tahan so sy tukar bagi makan smart heart je...
Old 12-27-2011, 08:36 AM
PetFinder Buddy

ezat is on a distinguished road

INNOVA EVO is clean
Old 06-15-2012, 10:24 PM
Animal Lover

Lipsy is on a distinguished road

I have mix persian kitten and well fed with whiskas wet. hehehehe...so far the stool is firm and ok. He refused to eat kibbles. He also enjoyed Fussie cat. yummmy!
Old 06-19-2012, 12:25 PM
Animal Lover

amylovecats is on a distinguished road
Question Re: Jom list cat food yang ada/tidak ada pork

kalau science plan kitten macam mana?

saya baru try bg kittens saya makan science plan ni..tp mcm diorang kurang selera je..sblm ni bg rc kitten & BW..selera ja..
Old 06-19-2012, 01:39 PM
Animal Lover

anikiemadness is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylovecats View Post
kalau science plan kitten macam mana?

saya baru try bg kittens saya makan science plan ni..tp mcm diorang kurang selera je..sblm ni bg rc kitten & BW..selera ja..
hi amy,

naper x kekalkan dengan BW/rc? sbb ap yg sy bc kt dlm forum nie.. klu tukar mknn baru.. kuceng2 nie take time untuk adapt dengan makanan baru..
Old 07-23-2012, 03:02 AM
PetFinder Guru

jouhari is on a distinguished road

Walaupun cat food takde pork, ...

any chicken meal , animal fat and yadaa yadaa it doesn't make it halal.

ayam dlm kat food tu di sembelih ke? animal fat yg dalam cat food tu sembelih ke? I think kalau nak justify halal tak halal, kena pegi jakim. takat kita nak baca ingrediants, i consider was was.

alternatives.

jangan sentuh makanan cat. guna dedicated spoon and mangkok.

gunakan yg certified hala, snappy tom and vita cat.

thanks for bringing this up. saya tak pernah tepikir plak pasal mende i feed my cat. ye lah, kadang tong sampah pun diorang raid.. tikus dia makan. but, since these guy in house cats, i better take heed on their diet.thanks thread maker.
p.s Iam does animal testing

Last edited by jouhari; 07-23-2012 at 03:04 AM. Reason: ps.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:49 PM
Animal Lover

kikikiko is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Jom list cat food yang ada/tidak ada pork

Quote:
Originally Posted by jouhari View Post
Walaupun cat food takde pork, ...

any chicken meal , animal fat and yadaa yadaa it doesn't make it halal.

ayam dlm kat food tu di sembelih ke? animal fat yg dalam cat food tu sembelih ke? I think kalau nak justify halal tak halal, kena pegi jakim. takat kita nak baca ingrediants, i consider was was.

alternatives.

jangan sentuh makanan cat. guna dedicated spoon and mangkok.

gunakan yg certified hala, snappy tom and vita cat.

thanks for bringing this up. saya tak pernah tepikir plak pasal mende i feed my cat. ye lah, kadang tong sampah pun diorang raid.. tikus dia makan. but, since these guy in house cats, i better take heed on their diet.thanks thread maker.
p.s Iam does animal testing
bagi sy pork tu terang2 haram. klu terpegang kena samak. klu makan lagilah x boleh haram. tp ayam yg x disembelih tu consider sbgai bangkai. boleh pegang x yah samak but definitely xleh makan la kan.

jd klu ade ayam ke lembu ke kambing dlm makanan anak2 bulu ni kite xdela cuak sgt. sbb klu x sembelih pon, kite bkn nk mkn makanan kucing tuh kn. still kite bole pegang lg makanan tu. tp klu ader pork..ni x leh nk kate ape la. semua benda kena samak kang nti.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:13 PM
Animal Lover

kakak_miko is on a distinguished road
Post Re: Jom list cat food yang ada/tidak ada pork

saya ada kitten umur 2 bln..skrg bg dia mkn IAMS tp nk tukarkan ke RC kitten sbb tgk dia mkn iAms cam xgemuk2..tp makin memanjang..hehe..kalo wetfood saya bg makan QIUT..so far, ingredients dlm qiut ni xde pape yg meragukan la..bg saya quit yg bagus pon utk kucing saya..sbb dia xbyk jeli n ala2 rendang gitu..kucing saya suka yg campuran tuna n sayuran..
Old 12-03-2012, 04:48 PM
Animal Lover

aidamd is on a distinguished road

agree wt kikikiko. concern psl pork sbb klu terkena kita, xsah ibadat kita (solat, puasa etc) selagi kita xsamak. klu haiwan lain yg xdisembelih, no hal. now klu nk bli mmg baca ingredient list sbb klu ade yg tulis animal fat pun dah risau sbb animal tu macam2 leh jadi kan?

yg i xwas2 nk gne is orijen. kesan pun superb. i notice my kitties klu makan yg ade corn/maize mmg akan bulu gugur. with orijen, bulu xgugur (if xvacuum 2 hari pun ok), shiny n soft, then yg ade tear stain pun kurang. tp bau poo xtahan la. n my overweight Tora pun da jd leaner.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:26 PM
PetFinder Guru

bobcatJB is on a distinguished road

susah jugak, dulu masa kucing2 selalu sakit, mmg ada bagi hill's a/d, x pernah tau pasal pork pulak. Bila check kat web dia mmg tulis ingredients ada pork. Tapi setengah2 org ckp yg export ke malaysia x de pork?? betul ke?? mana dapat info tuh??? Kalau setakat cakap2 jer..rasa was2 laa pulak.