Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens > Training & Behavioral Issues

Training & Behavioral Issues Does your cat have an attitude, or just simply refuses to listen to you? Share it with your peers here and learn more about a cat's behavior and training methods

Old 11-22-2011, 01:13 PM
Animal Lover

thea is on a distinguished road
Unhappy bagaimana nak train kitten yg degil...:(

my kitten,thea...dia ni degil gila..xmanja pulak tu..kekadang je mood manja dia datang..huhu..cemana nak train dia ni kwn2???pleaseee help!
Old 11-22-2011, 02:43 PM
Animal Lover

AzeaF is on a distinguished road
Default Re: bagaimana nak train kitten yg degil...:(

Hi Thea,

your kitten tak degil la...
time dia tgh syok main, kita nak manja2 plak... mmg tak jadi la...

atau mungkin belum serasi lagi... rajin2 la layan dia main... mesti dia suka
Old 11-22-2011, 04:16 PM
Animal Lover

hye AzeaF,

huhu..dia xnak dgr ckp lgsung..bkn masa main je..masa xmain pon sama..dari baby smpai now dah 3bulan lebih.....dah try cakap, bagi upah if xnakal..tp still xnak dgr ckp...
Old 11-22-2011, 10:34 PM
PetFinder Guru

Rayquaza17 is on a distinguished road

What kind of it that she never listen to you? Cats in general usually treat their owners as servants instead so they act high and mighty like king. You feed them food and water. ( Like how servants do :P) They see you as that way. But for dogs, they see you as their angels instead.

Cats usually don't take treat :) Well different type of behavior for each cats :P But I don't quite catch your last post. Can please elaborate more on how your kitty is?
Old 11-24-2011, 12:34 PM
Animal Lover

zureen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayquaza17 View Post
What kind of it that she never listen to you? Cats in general usually treat their owners as servants instead so they act high and mighty like king. You feed them food and water. ( Like how servants do :P) They see you as that way. But for dogs, they see you as their angels instead.

Cats usually don't take treat :) Well different type of behavior for each cats :P But I don't quite catch your last post. Can please elaborate more on how your kitty is?
Agree 100% on this post. Bila kita bela kucing, dia la tuan, bukan kita. Kucing selalunya ikut kepala dia je, bila nak main, kat mana nak tido, bila nak manja2. Tu personaliti kucing masing2. Memang ada jenis yang manja, dan dengar kata. Rasa2 kucing saya semua jenis tak manja, dan tak berapa nak dengar kata. Time makan pun, kita letak je, ikut suka dia nak makan bila2 pun.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:56 AM
Animal Lover

Bard186 is on a distinguished road

Setuju! for cats, they are the master... kucing ada perangai masing2...kucing saya YOKIES, sangat tak manja, buat hal die je.. tapi die paling suka main.. paling best main dengan die sebab die main lama dan dia paling aktif main...time drive die akan duk atas riba driver(shj)...AIS main ikut suka hati die, tapi paling mendengar kata.. boleh bawak jalan2 (on leash)...OYEM paling manja.. suka jilat muka orang, paling talkative, mendengar kata, BELLA ada waktu nak manja, time lain buat hal sendiri... ROMEO kurang jugak manja , tapi demand bila nak attention.. die akan mengiau sampai kita entertain die... tak main sgt tapi suka main dgn oyem..
saya biasa tepuk tangan tanda tak setuju bila die buat hal contoh cakar perabot etc.. boleh jugak try tiu muka die or spray air
kucing saya tak layan sgt treat.. tapi tak salah cuba.. tapi yang penting konsisten..
Old 11-27-2011, 03:36 PM
Animal Lover

AlexThen is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: bagaimana nak train kitten yg degil...:(

One of my cat sue to not to listen to me... he will do whatever he wan... when i give him treat he will come but never listen my instruction..

Then, one day.. i put him in the cage.. while other care are being free to run here and there .. he keep meowing until the voice up to the sky.. haha...

So, what i do is... i keep talk to him with high voice (like the way u talk to your children who very stubborn) and tell him something that he must sit when u say sit.. dont go out or whatever u want to say .. ... u keep talk to him ( he will meao and annoy u) .. try to do it for a week...

At that time you will like like bad person but u must understand that to trained some cat is not easy... some of them never learn anything even you give them a treat or talk nicely (if u wan them to listen to u)... u need bit tough to teach them.. hehe .. sorry my english not that good

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Twinkl...09772235798582
Old 11-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Animal Lover

hey guys!!!!

thank you for all advices..i dah try to punish thea if she did something that i dont like..i kurung je 1 hari..tapi kadang xsampai hati pulak bcoz she keep meowing all day long..whereas she just recovered from a broken leg falling from 1st floor but now she cntinue climbing again.adoii
Old 11-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Animal Lover

cat is like that.. they never and wont learn unless u teach or warn them.. it takes some time for they to understand what u want or teach... like mine one.. much better and very close to me..

every morning 7 a m will meowing in fonth of my door .. once i open the door.. he will go to my bed and continue sleep with me..^^

Good luck..

Old 11-28-2011, 02:20 PM
Animal Lover

hehehe...thanks alex..lucky u she came and cntinue sleep with u,unfortunately my problem is, thea came and bite me until i wake up and layan her.huhuhu..i get angry and scolded her sometimes
Old 11-28-2011, 08:15 PM
Animal Lover

At first she will bite and play u around - sometime accidentally scratch your hand .. mine same for first few days... when put on bed he will play around with me - bite my finger and hold my hand.. i use to shout NO! or just hit ( bit slap) on top of his head.. to make him stop..

Let she listen your tone a bit higher then usual.. she will slowly learn..

Last edited by AlexThen; 11-28-2011 at 08:18 PM. Reason: update
Old 11-28-2011, 10:57 PM
PetFinder Guru

Rayquaza17 is on a distinguished road

Yes,Cats are not easy to train. But mine at least know how to wait for food( The food must be in that exact location if not she knows that she is gonna be smacked.), ring the bell when she wants to go out. She also knows that the window is her cat flap when she comes in. This is all trained. So, training actually works if you keep on practicing. Good Luck!