Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Old 07-27-2008, 01:50 AM
PetFinder Buddy

ChewChew1987 is on a distinguished road
Default Do something and Stop complaining

People just seem to love to complain and talk about what this and that has caused him/her troubles, and never really takes action against the problem they faced.

Recently, when i was feeding the strays near my house, a car stopped by and yelled at me "STOP FEEDING THEM!!! THEY CAUSE SO MUCH TROUBLE HERE!!! STOP FEEDING THEM!!!"

Well, excuse me~ you should have said that 3 years ago when the dogs first came to this neighborhood, and not 3 years later. In fact, i don't really see the troubles they caused. I remembered what that guy also told me.

"THEY POOP IN MY HOUSE!!"
~ They do not live IN your house

"THEY MAKE NOISES AT HIGHT UNTIL I CAN'T SLEEP!!"
~ You complain now after 3 years??? You kidding me???
~ The dogs rarely bark at night unless they are mating..which is over

"IT IS SO UNFAIR TO US!!"
~By "us", what do you mean? Did you pay RM 1000 to have the females spayed?? Do you spend time and money preparing food for them??? Do you climb into the bushes to take the pups out and put up for adoption?? Do you do anything at all but open your big mouth and complain????

I will tell you a piece of my mind.

~ I do not like them running wild either because there are cars everywhere.
~ I hate their living condition because they will never get to have full bellies.
~ If you are so unhappy with them in the neighborhood, then YOU should be the one to do something, not that i have not tried. HOWEVER, if you hire shooters, you will soon be facing bullets too.

"STOP FEEDING THEM!!!", the last words you said to me. I forgot to reply to you though, so i'll say it here.

"KISS MY ARSE!!"

Sorry for being bitter. These people really just piss me off.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:40 AM
PetFinder Buddy

RoyBlue is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Do something and Stop complaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewChew1987 View Post
People just seem to love to complain and talk about what this and that has caused him/her troubles, and never really takes action against the problem they faced.

Recently, when i was feeding the strays near my house, a car stopped by and yelled at me "STOP FEEDING THEM!!! THEY CAUSE SO MUCH TROUBLE HERE!!! STOP FEEDING THEM!!!"

Well, excuse me~ you should have said that 3 years ago when the dogs first came to this neighborhood, and not 3 years later. In fact, i don't really see the troubles they caused. I remembered what that guy also told me.

~By "us", what do you mean? Did you pay RM 1000 to have the females spayed?? Do you spend time and money preparing food for them??? Do you climb into the bushes to take the pups out and put up for adoption?? Do you do anything at all but open your big mouth and complain????

~ I hate their living condition because they will never get to have full bellies.
~ If you are so unhappy with them in the neighborhood, then YOU should be the one to do something, not that i have not tried. HOWEVER, if you hire shooters, you will soon be facing bullets too.

"STOP FEEDING THEM!!!", the last words you said to me. I forgot to reply to you though, so i'll say it here.

"KISS MY ARSE!!"

Walao... respect la!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 01:01 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do something and Stop complaining

i totally agree. the ones who complain and criticize the most are the ones who sit around on their useless bums doing nothing.
instead of looking for positive solutions and being proactive they just whine about things that are supposedly being done to them. they believe they are the victims of conspiracy, unfair circumstances, unjust actions of society around them. they are selfish and i believe they won't get very far in life with this type of attitude.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:05 AM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation

Hahaha.. way to go chewchew!! bravo!
Old 11-26-2008, 01:38 AM
PetFinder Buddy

The guy who complained to me earlier got scolded by some other neighbours. Hahahahahah...

I think my mom spread the news to these pple and these pple think the same as i too.

"Don't complain when you are doing nothing"

One of them told me that this guy chickened out when he was told to complain to MPPJ, say that he couldn't do it. Guess that he doesn't want to bring trouble to himself.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:43 AM
PetFinder Buddy

The pple here started to appreciate the dogs being in the garden since the monkeys here are causing much trouble.

Why they appreciate the dogs here? Because...

1.The dogs help to chase away the monkeys.

2.With the dogs around, the monkeys wouldn't dare to come out from the woods.

Besides, the cases of theives breaking in in our garden has decreased and almost none existed since the dogs are always around during the night, and whenever they see starngers, they bark and alert us.

Once, one of the dogs help stop a thief from breaking into a house. Smart dog.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:47 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:

"KISS MY ARSE!!"

My friends and I absolutely share your frustratrations, ChewChew!

And when my friend tossed them a free copy of the booklet "Pawprints on my heart - A Buddhist Perspective" by Dr. Chan Kah Yein since they have such grand displays of worship altars in their front garden and stand outside sembahyang-sembayang in the morning, their reply is, "Oh, I am different type of Buddhist ... Buddhist got many types one ..."

Same goes for some people of other religions too ... sembahyang, sembahyang, tapi ...

Go figure ....
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 11-26-2008, 09:18 AM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

HAhaha Good thing u did Chew Chew. And the best is ur mum help ur spread the news. Good Job. SAlute to u!!
Old 11-26-2008, 09:21 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Do something and Stop complaining

huhuhuhu!!! 100% agreeeeeeeeeeeeee with Chewchew and FK.Sembahyang sembahyang but pour hot water to cats or dogs.Run over them even though they see it from the far. I have seen all this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
My friends and I absolutely share your frustratrations, ChewChew!

And when my friend tossed them a free copy of the booklet "Pawprints on my heart - A Buddhist Perspective" by Dr. Chan Kah Yein since they have such grand displays of worship altars in their front garden and stand outside sembahyang-sembayang in the morning, their reply is, "Oh, I am different type of Buddhist ... Buddhist got many types one ..."

Same goes for some people of other religions too ... sembahyang, sembahyang, tapi ...

Go figure ....
Old 11-26-2008, 09:53 AM
PetFinder Guru

Celis is on a distinguished road

Quote:

"KISS MY ARSE!!"

I like u...
Old 11-28-2008, 08:28 PM
PetFinder Guru

BellXun is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Do something and Stop complaining

haha I like him/her too~~

good job, do u clean them sumtimes? if not they might get infections etc etc. yucks. hehe. since the dog so usefull, maybe u can consider feeding it daily. :). reward his good work. reward the monkeys too. haha.

Well, those people who complain like that wont think of a solution. they hope the dogs will just one day dissapier themself, they dont dare to kill it, they dont dare to do anything. hehe

anyway, i dont know what i am saying already. hahaha.

Cheers~