Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 12:44 AM
PetFinder Buddy

neems is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to neems
Default Rude owners!

Update [12th December 2009] : I'm happy to say the owner has claimed the cat. I asked for proof and she showed me pictures of the cat she had in her cellphone. She came to my house this afternoon around 1 -2pm. She asked me if she can see the cat, so I took the cat downstairs. I asked her how long the cat was missing, she told me 2 days when the cat has been with me for 5 days! The cat was so thin, and the vet told me she was in shock and extremely dirty, and on top of that, she had an eye infection! [The vet also said she must have been missing for at-least 2 weeks]

The owner of the cat saw her cat at my place and didn't even bother to carry her and hug her, after all it is her pet, and you should be missing her. To my surprise she didn't do anything, she just called the cat and did nothing! She doesn't even know that the cat was too thin! [The girl was still young, probably a teenager] So, she had the nerve to ask me if she should pay for her medical bills? Obviously without asking you should! I took care of her, and I let her in my house and she took so much of my time! Then another girl came out and asked the same thing, should we pay anything? I said again yes. Then she said, I need to go to KL now, so maybe later we'll take the cat. [I was so confused and thinking, my god, they shouldn't even think about KL, and leave her in my home, take her and be thankful.] Anyway, they left, and I said it's OK she can leave the cat here and claim it at night or something.

At around 10 or so, she smsed my mums phone saying this : "Hye, im the owner of the lost cat. so, i called u juz nw but u didnt answer. r u gonna giv the cat bck or u want us to take action for dat? n we hv waiting infront of ur hse for quite long. ill report to the police if u reluctant to pass the cat. please return the cat 2moro by 8am @ moderator removed." [Excuse the stupid english, I just copied her sms.]

Now, people with their right minds will know that was very rude! She had the nerve to say those things when clearly when I was available, she went to KL instead of taking the cat. I don't care if she called the police. It's clear I did not steal the cat and I have proof. Why should I waste 2 hours of my time putting up posters around the block, and put up ads all over the net! And on top of that, I'm not into Persian cats! Now you guys tell me, am I wrong or they are wrong? They neglect their cat, and let it be, that's why it ended up at my balcony.

Anyway, after all that, my cousin called and told the girl to apologize for that rude and cruel sms. She came with her dad [Proves that she is just a stupid little girl, who's so scared, and does not have the guts to face us, and say sorry, and thank you for our kind gesture.] Her dad came in, and said "I came here just to take the cat, that's all" Another rude asshole. I came down and told him everything and I was so filled with anger! They dare say all that, so rude. I told him where's your daughter? Isn't this her cat? Why is she just standing out there, and not saying anything? The father had a disgusting attitude, and he didn't even know what to say. Stupid! He told me, "why should I pay"?? Like?? Everyone who sees this will obviously think this guy is whacked. Anyway, finally the daughter came in and said sorry and thank you. I wanted to scold her more, but my maid grabbed the cat and told me to stop fighting. She said sorry, thank you, took the cat and ran.[They live a couple of blocks away from me. Moderator removed.]

Anyway, I just wanted to share the story. How stupid can people be? I cared for the cat, and I desperately wanted to find her owner. And when I did, this is the thanks I get. I have decided to call the vet I went to, he could give them a call. And the posters are proof I didn't want anything but to find the owners. I took her to the vet, obviously because I cared.

I thought I had to let all that out to everyone, and put those bloody idiots in the hall of shame. If you don't know which cat I'm talking about here is her petfinder page : http://www.petfinder.my/pets/8822/

Last edited by blackie007; 12-22-2009 at 11:08 AM. Reason: address removed from post
Old 12-13-2009, 01:03 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: Rude owners!

Obviously you did the right thing so no doubt about that..
As I can see they are a bunch of rude, ignorant and lack of manners people..
I just pity the cat for going back with them, hope they'll treat her better than before...
Old 12-13-2009, 01:03 AM
Cat Slave

Fareen is on a distinguished road

OMG! What a strange incident!!!

First she couldn't even tell properly how many days the cat has been missing.
Then left the cat with you, went to KL yet later sent you that rude SMS?

The world is really getting stranger and stranger. I'm sorry you had to face this after you've done so much for the poor cat...If not for the pics in the hp, it sounds so unbelievable that cat is even hers! Sigh....

Should you ever find her wandering outside again (hopefully not...actually I'm kinda hoping yes), don't give her back

Anyway, still a good job done taking care of the cat :)

Btw, where are u from?

Proud mummy of Sophie / Dexter / Yuki / Heidi / Optimus

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org
Old 12-13-2009, 02:06 AM
PetFinder Buddy

Hi guys, Thanks for the replies!

I still cannot believe that just happened. I was hoping they would thank me for my good deed. I'm not here to harm the cat, I took her in because I felt sorry for her.

Anyway, I will report to SPCA. I am so worried about the cat, and I want the owners to know they are extremely rude. They seriously don't get it. I don't think they understand what I did for the cat. The girl even said "Oh, I'm scared you'll take the cat". Silly. If I wanted the cat, I wouldn't have put posters up, and one at my front gate! [Which will be so easy for them to know where the cat is.] LOL! Damn ignorant.

Fareen, I'm from the middle East. :)
Old 12-13-2009, 02:28 AM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by neems View Post

I still cannot believe that just happened. I was hoping they would thank me for my good deed. I'm not here to harm the cat, I took her in because I felt sorry for her.

Anyway, I will report to SPCA. I am so worried about the cat, and I want the owners to know they are extremely rude. They seriously don't get it. I don't think they understand what I did for the cat. The girl even said "Oh, I'm scared you'll take the cat". Silly. If I wanted the cat, I wouldn't have put posters up, and one at my front gate! [Which will be so easy for them to know where the cat is.] LOL! Damn ignorant.

Gosh.. what happenned to the humans nowadays?.. But then Neems, it can be , this kinda girl..she doesn't really take care of the cat.. Nowadays, rich parents usually pampered their child and obviously, they are pampered. People like cats, they like cats too..but they don't give a damn of the cat poo, pee, food, drink, health, whereabouts.. All they know is that, 'I have what other peoples have'...

Likewise, you have done a very good job.. Even better than what some of us can offer.. You have nothing to be worried about anyway..

Finally, just pray for the cat good life..
Old 12-13-2009, 02:36 AM
PetFinder Guru

Zarul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
Gosh.. what happenned to the humans nowadays?.. But then Neems, it can be , this kinda girl..she doesn't really take care of the cat.. Nowadays, rich parents usually pampered their child and obviously, they are pampered. People like cats, they like cats too..but they don't give a damn of the cat poo, pee, food, drink, health, whereabouts.. All they know is that, 'I have what other peoples have'...
agreed....parents, too much pampering ur child can create a monster
Old 12-13-2009, 02:38 AM
PetFinder Guru

Halim66 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

LUCKY i'm not the UNFORTUNATE adopter... or else i'll end up in police lock up..
Old 12-13-2009, 02:39 AM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

OMG! How rude
Instead of being thankful to you for finding and caring for your lost kitty she is so d**m ungrateful!
It shows that parents nowadays does not seem to teach their children simple basic manners which is to say two simple words that is 'Thank you'.
Is those two words so difficult to say?
Hmmm as Fareen says the people in this world is becoming stranger and stranger by day

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 12-13-2009, 02:46 AM
Cat Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarul View Post
agreed....parents, too much pampering ur child can create a monster
Too much pampering your cat can also become a monster muahahahahha

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org
Old 12-13-2009, 02:54 AM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fareen View Post
Too much pampering your cat can also become a monster muahahahahha
Salah fareen..bukan monster... becomes the MASTER...
Old 12-13-2009, 02:57 AM
Cat Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
Salah fareen..bukan monster... becomes the MASTER...
hahahhahah...that means I have a master and a mistress!

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org
Old 12-13-2009, 03:31 AM
PetFinder Buddy

Yes, obviously she is extremely pampered by her father, that he [Instead of his daughter] came in to take the cat. She had no shame at all, to come in say sorry for the sms, and thank you. That's it. No fight, nothing. The father didn't know anything about the sms [I think]. She should have come in and said something. Only when she heard me talking loudly to the father, she showed her face in-front of the door and said sorry. Stupid little girl, creating a havoc. She's not so young, maybe around 19. At that age you should know your manners, and not call your daddy to do you dirty work. ARGH! So immature and irresponsible! And what kind of a father is he, allowing all this to happen! I hate to fight, but I had to defend myself, and my family who also cared for the cat.

I was awaken by my cousin, he told me about the sms, I was shocked, got up, and he was suddenly there. I did not sleep for days, and I have a big exam tomorrow. They think they can come anytime they want, so inconsiderate! I told the father, do you think I'm some kind of 24hr vet or foster home for cats, that you can just barge in anytime you like! LOL! The look on his face was just dumb, all he could do was hold his hands up high, eyes wide open, and, stare, with nothing to say, but "I'm here to take my cat." He kept repeating that, until I said, Don't you understand simple English? LOL!

Anyway, what's done is done. I should have gotten their names. I have the phone number. I will make a report to SPCA.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:39 AM
PetFinder Guru

Suhaimy is on a distinguished road

Hi neems. They are not rude! No! They just stupid
Old 12-13-2009, 04:44 AM
PetFinder Buddy

Yes extremely stupid indeed! So stupid that, they wanted to call the police, I don't care, because they'll end being embarressed and blamed. LOL!
Old 12-13-2009, 08:38 AM
PetFinder Guru

Suhaimy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yes extremely stupid indeed! So stupid that, they wanted to call the police, I don't care, because they'll end being embarressed and blamed. LOL!
If me, i will give them the nearest police station no. at the moment. Maybe i can dial for them too . Are you gonna report it to SPCA? The money is not the issue but to let their cat 'lost' just like that, sorry, i can't accept it . If not because of you, i don't think they will get back the cat. Good job neems finding back the owner (even that kind of owner) .
Old 12-13-2009, 08:45 AM
PetFinder Buddy

Yeah, I have sent a complaint to SPCA online. I will also try to call them, and see what they can do about it.

True, it's not about the money, but really, if this happened to me, I wouldn't think twice, I would pay the rescuers for their kindness and forever be greatful to them.

These people, nothing. What made me mad is that they say they don't want to pay,and they shouldn't pay, and this shows how much they ignore the catis needs for medical attention and other problems! No proper thank you, nothing. Very shocking, first time I ever went through rescuing someone's cat, and this is what happens. This matter upset and angered me deeply.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:17 AM
PetFinder Guru

Sashy is on a distinguished road

Wow .. just .. wow
Old 12-13-2009, 10:31 AM
***feline guardian***

kingmaliQue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kingmaliQue

heya neems...gratz 4 u hav done a very good job in taking care of the not so fortunate kitty we cud all understand wat uve been thru...n i jez wanna say dat whenever d thought of those ungrateful n superduperstupid owners comes into ur mind...tke a deep breath n tell urself 'ive done my best of what i cud n wat i shud'...n remember d cute lil kitty wud always pray 4 blessings in ur life n watever u do

dun giv a hell bout those owners...dats what we call "kecik2 tak nak belajar...besar2 menyusahkan orang" u can ask ur friends or any forumers here wat it means
Old 12-13-2009, 11:16 AM
PetFinder Guru

cookies4bulat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cookies4bulat

u r such a kind person neems but the owner is very rude!if i were at ur place, i would not hand on the cat( after seing dat kind of incident of course) i would just say..owh somebody has come and claim her. anway good job neems!!
Old 12-13-2009, 11:20 AM
PetFinder Buddy

Yeah, I'm trying to forget about it, but it's hard. I feel so disrespected and being accused of stealing when I was just doing something good is unacceptable! It hurts you know.

Another thing I forgot to mention, as the father was walking out, he called my mum out to talk to her. He said, Oh those are just kids, they don't know what they're talking about,we are both old.[Because I was shouting to his face and telling him how stupid he was, and he and his daughter had no manners what so ever. Me kid? I'm 23! And, If I was a kid I would probably do what he and his daughter is doing to the cat!] And he continued, My cat is "fat and healthy"!!

Excuse me! What?!

Anyone who sees the cat and pet her will know she's in some kind of distress! Her back bone was protruding out! You can feel it under her fur! She has lots of fur, and very long thick fur! Of course she looks fat, it's the fur, stupid idiot! The cat's skin is so loose. You can pull it and see how much weight she lost! Oh my, what an idiot. Obviously they neglect the cat. He is in denial, and he wants us to be the bad guys. They will not take the blame. Poor cat, I can't imagine how much it suffers. The daughter also told me she locks the cat in the cage always, and she does not know how it got out. WHAT?! How can you lock your cat in a tiny cage 24 hours? She's an animal, she needs space to run around, play, and hunt. Truly unbelievable! I'm allergic to cats, and yet I let the cat roam free around my house. I only cage her[ in a big room] if I'm out or sleeping. This is definitely animal cruelty. I feel so bad for the cat, I wish I could do something, it really sucks to know about something like this and I'm not able to do anything more than complain to SPCA. I really do hope they respond to my complaint and advice these stupid idiotic buffoons how to treat a cat, not only a cat, but a persian cat, who needs extra care and attention.

I'm sorry for throwing all this here, I'm Just so concerned and angry. :(

Last edited by neems; 12-13-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Closed Thread