Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Feedback & Suggestions

Feedback & Suggestions Need help using our website, or have any comments or suggestions? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-25-2009, 10:33 PM

Default Petfinder.my forum already one year operation, what is the most popular thread

hi,
Petfinder.my forum already one year operation, what is the most popular thread.
Let our forumer recalls the passed threads, some threads know enough to make a contribution to petfinder and sharing experience.
what is your review!

Old 03-25-2009, 10:37 PM

Default Re: Petfinder.my forum already one year operation, what is the most popular thread

i've been real kaypoh for the past 1 week, constantly checking the who's online to see who's reading what, and which are the most read threads at any one time......(also saw june checking out who's online, too ).

what i noticed was, it's not necessarily the useful threads that are drawing the eyeballs. the threads most viewed are always those that have fights going on. members just seem glued to those threads, and kept going back for more. guess everyone likes a bad soap opera.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:46 PM

Default Re: Petfinder.my forum already one year operation, what is the most popular thread

Hahaha, this proves that animal lovers are like their pets...very kaypoh!
i've been real kaypoh for the past 1 week, constantly checking the who's online to see who's reading what, and which are the most read threads at any one time......(also saw june checking out who's online, too ).

what i noticed was, it's not necessarily the useful threads that are drawing the eyeballs. the threads most viewed are always those that have fights going on. members just seem glued to those threads, and kept going back for more. guess everyone likes a bad soap opera.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:47 PM

I had send petfinder.my web page to some of my friends at USA for review. My friends said good for homeless animals and pet rescue. One thing I don't understand, My friend told why have some "Coyote on your forum"

Old 03-25-2009, 10:48 PM

that's why they get along so well with each other....they understand each other's need to be kaypoh.

Hahaha, this proves that animal lovers are like their pets...very kaypoh!
Old 03-25-2009, 10:50 PM

coyote?

I had send petfinder.my web page to some of my friends at USA for review. My friends said good for homeless animals and pet rescue. One thing I don't understand, My friend told why have some "Coyote on your forum"
Old 03-25-2009, 11:12 PM

DIMB, coyote is a prairie wolf - American wild animal of a dog family that hunts and tears their prey apart. I believe your American friends use the word coyote to describe the forum bullies and trolls in our petfinder.my forum.
Coyote - an apt animal term to describe forum bullies and trolls in a pet forum
coyote?
Old 03-25-2009, 11:45 PM

trust cookie to tell it as it is......no subtlety here.

did your friend "pick out" the coyotes for u, clement? ooops, no, no, don't tell us or there'll be lots of members logging in tomorrow, glued to this thread.

DIMB, coyote is a prairie wolf - American wild animal of a dog family that hunts and tears their prey apart. I believe your American friends use the word coyote to describe the forum bullies and trolls in our petfinder.my forum.

Coyote - an apt animal term to describe forum bullies and trolls in a pet forum
Old 03-26-2009, 12:49 AM

Hmm... speaking of which thread I like, I sorta miss the Vampire thread haha... our late-night gang of slaves that used to hang out till wee hours of the morning!
Old 03-26-2009, 12:58 AM

Andy,
Long time we didn't go to Vampire bar at am. Ezer drink alone at bar counter there, playing dart with lady without wear underwear.
Hmm... speaking of which thread I like, I sorta miss the Vampire thread haha... our late-night gang of slaves that used to hang out till wee hours of the morning!

Old 03-26-2009, 01:14 AM

Hahaha... let's join in the fun, cannot let Ezer enjoy all the pretty girls alone!

Oh, there's another thread I like too, the Picture thread where our members post up nice photos of themselves with pets!
Old 03-26-2009, 10:50 AM

Default Petfinder.my forum already one year operation, what is the most popular thread

oh!! this I have to agree.heheheheh!!

yes,so true.Bad soap opera makes us glued to the thread.waiting for the next episod. similar to America Latin soap opera.

that's why they get along so well with each other....they understand each other's need to be kaypoh.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:53 AM

ahem!! you know Charlene,lately I read a lof argue posting.so wondering who is the kaypoh forumers beside me

Old 03-26-2009, 02:09 PM

that lady without underwear was the hot chick i sent up to ezer's room last year.....as reward for something he did for me.....don't remember what, though. can't find that particular post.

yeah, i kind of miss the vampiric club....i just read those posts again, can't believe some of the things i wrote.

Andy,
Long time we didn't go to Vampire bar at am. Ezer drink alone at bar counter there, playing dart with lady without wear underwear.

not me. i'm not kaypoh, i'm just doing my job.....spying.

ahem!! you know Charlene,lately I read a lof argue posting.so wondering who is the kaypoh forumers beside me
Old 03-26-2009, 05:28 PM

that lady without underwear was the hot chick i sent up to ezer's room last year.....as reward for something he did for me.....don't remember what, though. can't find that particular post.

yeah, i kind of miss the vampiric club....i just read those posts again, can't believe some of the things i wrote.

not me. i'm not kaypoh, i'm just doing my job.....spying.
Blackie, send more hot chicks my way, please!! Never enuff, you know...

Hahaha... let's join in the fun, cannot let Ezer enjoy all the pretty girls alone!
It's ok Andy, you can have all the cute boys!

Andy,
I always have my red underwear on, DIMB.. hehe...
Old 03-26-2009, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Blackie, send more hot chicks my way, please!! Never enuff, you know...
your wish is my command.......here's another hot chick for u, enjoy.........

Old 03-26-2009, 06:06 PM

I really love the way some of the threads UNRAVEL -- we started out talking about selling pets with fur, and ended up talking about buying roti canai with hair.

And does any significant thread come to an end without at least mentioning the moderators' underwear??

:-)
Old 03-26-2009, 06:15 PM

maneki,

fur = hair
pets = things we love
roti canai = things we love
::. pets with fur = roti canai with hair

therefore, logically, this thread hasn't unravelled yet, in my opinion.

and most of the threads don't end with a mention of the moderator's underwear, although we'd love that to be the case......

I really love the way some of the threads UNRAVEL -- we started out talking about selling pets with fur, and ended up talking about buying roti canai with hair.

And does any significant thread come to an end without at least mentioning the moderators' underwear??

Old 03-26-2009, 06:25 PM

maneki,

fur = hair
pets = things we love
I see you have learned much about logic, my padawan!! heheh... *jedi talk*

Neko, this is as dumbfounding for me as it is for you.. I have no idea why everyone's so interested in Superman's underwear (mine that is)...

---

Ah, there we go, blackie, we already mentioned the unmentionable red underwear.. so, are we at an end yet to this thread?
Old 03-26-2009, 06:28 PM

fur = hair
pets = things we love
haha, good equation.. i'd prefer not to eat my pet with fur though

now that the hairy roti canai has become a signature dish among our members, i think i'll request Tropicana to add this delicacy to our anniversary dinner.

Originally Posted by manekineko
Hmm... seems like there's an obsession with underwear here (or the lack of wearing). Reminds me of doggies that just can't resist sniffing each other's butts