Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Dogs & Puppies

Dogs & Puppies General information and discussions on taking care of your canine buddy

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 12:21 PM
Animal Lover

verilus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Can A Muslim Have A Dog?

okes... as i read all through 5 pages... lots of confusing occur here ...

1. in malaysia, all muslim are malays.. but not all malays are muslim.

2. not all indonesian are muslim, even their names are muslim.. Indonesian goverment take as a policies.. same as thailand goverment also.. so dont as that simply2 easy arr.. you know their real name, religion?

2. al quran release from allah 1400 years ago.. what state in there cannot be rewriten,modified or what ever.. so what ever wrote there is not simpy2 change lar by modernization. dog and pig are animal, created by god. but they are dirty.. simply can touch, but must 'samak'.. do you want to samak every time u touch the dog, when u want to pray 5 times a day? want samak all around the house to make sure all over the place clean and suci when want to pray? hav u all heard, a muslim that keep a dog as a pet his pahala will 'rust' 1 a day? (forget who's hadis/fatwa it is) .. But u can keep as a pet as long all the mess,pee,barking loudly every night by your dog is by YOUR responsible. U must know, we live in MALAYSIA, all races are big community.. and malays is the majority here.. mostly malays dont like dogs by generation (just dont like, not to harm)..

3. katak bwh tempurung is not the issues here.. islam religious is what we are to follow, the way of life... if u agree with ur murtad muslim friend, go on with him/her.. dont simply2 take a conclusion all the muslim in here is the same as him/her.U must know how deep his islam religion maa... hav u know Tok guru Nik Aziz, Hj Mat Sabu, Mufti, Hj Harussani, Pak Lah keep a dog as a pet? They all we can say as most islam religious in malaysia.. Go ask them bout can muslim keep a dog.. if can, they dont want to?...some day now, u can see islam is the religious state on ic only.. lot of cases before, found a cross below her tudung lar....

so.. pls ask for the expert before simply make a hukum here...
Old 06-18-2009, 12:29 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Can A Muslim Have A Dog?

Hello!! Verilus,

No one is denying the hukum.The only problem occured was misunderstood of words. Clement mean something else but he use different words. So pls kindly don't fan anymore religion stuff here. don't u guys are tired of quarelling?? Is this the way you want to portray the religion?? Aggresive and racist?? You don't like dogs but don't imply every muslims hate dogs.I don't hate dogs. They are Allah creation too. I hate narrow minded people who think that the world revolve around them only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by verilus View Post
okes... as i read all through 5 pages... lots of confusing occur here ...

1. in malaysia, all muslim are malays.. but not all malays are muslim.

2. not all indonesian are muslim, even their names are muslim.. Indonesian goverment take as a policies.. same as thailand goverment also.. so dont as that simply2 easy arr.. you know their real name, religion?

2. al quran release from allah 1400 years ago.. what state in there cannot be rewriten,modified or what ever.. so what ever wrote there is not simpy2 change lar by modernization. dog and pig are animal, created by god. but they are dirty.. simply can touch, but must 'samak'.. do you want to samak every time u touch the dog, when u want to pray 5 times a day? want samak all around the house to make sure all over the place clean and suci when want to pray? hav u all heard, a muslim that keep a dog as a pet his pahala will 'rust' 1 a day? (forget who's hadis/fatwa it is) .. But u can keep as a pet as long all the mess,pee,barking loudly every night by your dog is by YOUR responsible. U must know, we live in MALAYSIA, all races are big community.. and malays is the majority here.. mostly malays dont like dogs by generation (just dont like, not to harm)..

3. katak bwh tempurung is not the issues here.. islam religious is what we are to follow, the way of life... if u agree with ur murtad muslim friend, go on with him/her.. dont simply2 take a conclusion all the muslim in here is the same as him/her.U must know how deep his islam religion maa... hav u know Tok guru Nik Aziz, Hj Mat Sabu, Mufti, Hj Harussani, Pak Lah keep a dog as a pet? They all we can say as most islam religious in malaysia.. Go ask them bout can muslim keep a dog.. if can, they dont want to?...some day now, u can see islam is the religious state on ic only.. lot of cases before, found a cross below her tudung lar....

so.. pls ask for the expert before simply make a hukum here...

Last edited by June; 06-18-2009 at 12:35 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:42 PM
Animal Lover

hehehhehe... iv been in Kota Belud, sabah.. working there in 2005-2006.. i see many sabahan are muslim, but why when Gawai day, someday kaamatan, those muslim sabahan drink the tuak? dont u know tuak is HARAM?

my point here, east malaysia and west malaysia culture are diffrent.. even there are muslim.. so for sabahan, go for the expert, ask them what hukum for that..
Old 06-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Cat-ptain Da Black Purrl

~Cat Sparrow~ is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: Can A Muslim Have A Dog?

for muslim HARAM is tetap HARAM
tapi tangan manusia tetap basah dan tak kan kering
kalau kering tu sumtin wrong lah tu ..

Pelayaran jauh memburu si hitam !
Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow

Master All da Sea.Malaysia.Singapore.Austria.Burma.Colombia.India.I ndonesia.Sri Langka.Hawaii.LA.Hong Kong.China.US.Kaherah.Mesir.Jordan.Australia.Sudan .Arab Saudi.Peru.Bangladesh.Thailand.Pakistan.Congo.Pale stin
Old 06-18-2009, 01:21 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

Ehem.
hi long time no c guys.
I have prevent myself for posting any remark in here cos 'm a bit scare to terpijak ekor in religion matter.
At first wow everybody is very good when explaining bout religion mater.
but at last... i hope it won't go out of hand.

guys,
don because of ur own opinion so u have to tarik everybody into the point.

Each and every religion has it's own rules and regulations.
When they set up the rules or hukum haram, they have their reason.
And one what simon stated is very good too.
Good enough to proof one point but we must all still respect it.

We sabahan, YES, there are Islam minum tuak, montoku, and many more.
HEY not only here minumlah.
Even where ever u are, they are smiliar cases.
Just only to ur own point of view.
If it is wrong, u guys already let them know and they don wan to change their habit, then who r u to say something.
God will take actionlah my man.
god bless.

and GUYS please back to the topic.
My opinion lah.
As an Islam to have a dog, i do think it's ok IF u really loves animals!!!!
If u really wan to take care of the dog (and in return the dog will take care of ur family), please follow ur religion rules when u rear a dog in ur family.
and WOW it's really so convenient to have the sabum nnow.
Very good.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:30 PM
Animal Lover

cheeyeen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
no point arguing people.. i would say dog ownership is a personal issue no matter what religion you practice.. there are religious AND cultural issues to consider. ultimately, how an individual practices his or her religion is between them and God. it isn't anyone else's business.

like sashy said earlier, there are lots of forbidden things that people still do. the forbidden things that are "fun" are very rarely avoided, eg. drinking and premarital sex.. forbidden things that aren't tempting anyway are very easy to avoid. for example, i'm a christian, i don't gamble coz it bores me anyway, but its easy for me to say i don't gamble coz its against my religion.. get what i mean? on the other hand i love to drink and party.. i'm not going avoid that just coz my religion says so.. i'm not religious anyway. so i don't observe many christian rules. i just live my life as long as i don't hurt others. me being a bad christian doesn't affect the "good" christians anyway.. so who cares what they think?

in conclusion, (hahhahhaha so formal), muslims and dogs: if you wanna own a dog as a pet, up to you!!!! some people won't approve but so what? they're not perfect either. between you and god anyway. remember, "only god can judge me".

I love the way it's explained.
some people won't approve but so what? they're not perfect either. between you and god anyway. remember, "only god can judge me"
Remember, you'll go back to God when you leave your life, AND it's the God who judges you. Everyone is IMPERFECT except GOD. (every religion says something like that, right?)
Old 06-18-2009, 01:40 PM
Animal Lover

yep.. same of view.. but if u see what in sabah can but it is diffrent in semenanjung.. u know what i mean.
let say for example,ur grandfather is not a muslim keep a dog as a pet.. u as a muslim had a child, go to your grandfather house. what ur child will think?. ur child will assume they can to get a dog as a pet until u tell them what the really matter it is..

that child character i think, same as a little bit forumer s here...

there are 'hikmah' why islam don't suggest to keep a dog as a pet..too many contra than pro..

if u want it.... who's care..
Old 06-18-2009, 01:40 PM
Animal Lover

so what is you have been to Sabah?? who give u right to be the judge weather or not we are good and bad muslim?? I have met many people like u all these while. They think just because we are Sabahan we are muslim by name. You can go to hell.

We are indeed different culture but one think for sure we are not judgemental towards other people. So u think u are good muslim?? You talk without knowing your facts. this is what we call,tau sejengkal tp cerita sedepa. You don't know who I am and my back ground so please keep your big mouth shut.

Oh,yeah.I know many muslim friends in Semenanjung drink liquor and eat pork.So what?? They are the one answerable to Allah not me.

Quote:
hehehhehe... iv been in Kota Belud, sabah.. working there in 2005-2006.. i see many sabahan are muslim, but why when Gawai day, someday kaamatan, those muslim sabahan drink the tuak? dont u know tuak is HARAM?

my point here, east malaysia and west malaysia culture are diffrent.. even there are muslim.. so for sabahan, go for the expert, ask them what hukum for that..
Old 06-18-2009, 01:57 PM
Animal Lover

waaa... .btul punya mare.. rilek kak cik.. jgn duk hingarq2 sgt.. sat lg arg kata tut** slak bukit plak... klu u rasa u amik lar.. just i nk bg tau kt cni, jgn suka2 tanya, tgk2 lepas tu buat hukum... nabi dh kata, sapa2 yg terikut2 budaya asing, maka dia bukanlah ummatku.. clear x ayat tu? x nk kena tepon habaq pelan2 kt tinga tuh..

byk yg dlm ni mcm tuh.... tgk mmber2 yg islam bela tut*** dia kata boleh suma... itu saja.... jgn duk bangkang..

klu hang nk bela pun, apa salahnya.. bela jd mcm kucin.. jilat abih muka2. dosa pahala amik tanggung sendri lar... i pun x ckp i ni amal ibadat suma ckup.. cuma x mau ada yg terikut nnti..

nk bela2 bela lah..... byk forummer dh bg hukum.. mcm2 duk ada.. yg muslim pikiaq sendri amik...
Old 06-18-2009, 01:57 PM
Animal Lover

yeah, my sister in law was christian convert tu muslim,my brother in law chinese adopted by muslim,my other brother in law's mum was christian convert to muslim.Yeah, we Sabahan live harmony without prejudice like you guys in Semenanjung. My sister in law's family got dog, but no they don't bring their dog to our house. we respect each other without being preachy like you.

My dad took 2 dogs to guard our house when we were little because we live near the jungle area. He hired 1 Indonesian Christian to take care of the dog and no the dog did not enter our house only outside. So what??? We are bad muslims??

When I was in secondary school I went to agama class.The ustazah from Semenanjung said I will be burn to hell because I don't wear tudung.A very classic example people like you. How would you expect people to respect our religion by saying such words?? have you heard gentle way is the way of winning the heart of non muslims??

So please keep your view for yourself because I have no respect to people like you. oh!! for your info,I went to Datuk Hj Harun Din in Darulsyiffah,Bangi for mengaji classes 2 yrs ago. I like the way the teached us.totally opposite of you.

Quote:
yep.. same of view.. but if u see what in sabah can but it is diffrent in semenanjung.. u know what i mean.
let say for example,ur grandfather is not a muslim keep a dog as a pet.. u as a muslim had a child, go to your grandfather house. what ur child will think?. ur child will assume they can to get a dog as a pet until u tell them what the really matter it is..

that child character i think, same as a little bit forumer s here...

there are 'hikmah' why islam don't suggest to keep a dog as a pet..too many contra than pro..

if u want it.... who's care..
Old 06-18-2009, 02:02 PM
Animal Lover

ko ni reti baca ke?? bila masa aku cakap anjing rmh jilat muka kita org?? ko nak tabur fitnah ke?? nak buat cerita dongeng ko sendiri?? bila masa aku buat hukum??

aku nak belajar agama,aku tak belajar dgn org mcm ko,menyakitkan hati.patutlah byk org bukan islam tak suka islam sebab ramai org mcm ko ni.cakap sindir2.menyakitkan ati. org nak belajar jd tawar hati.tak sesuai betul.

Quote:
waaa... .btul punya mare.. rilek kak cik.. jgn duk hingarq2 sgt.. sat lg arg kata tut** slak bukit plak... klu u rasa u amik lar.. just i nk bg tau kt cni, jgn suka2 tanya, tgk2 lepas tu buat hukum... nabi dh kata, sapa2 yg terikut2 budaya asing, maka dia bukanlah ummatku.. clear x ayat tu? x nk kena tepon habaq pelan2 kt tinga tuh..

byk yg dlm ni mcm tuh.... tgk mmber2 yg islam bela tut*** dia kata boleh suma... itu saja.... jgn duk bangkang..

klu hang nk bela pun, apa salahnya.. bela jd mcm kucin.. jilat abih muka2. dosa pahala amik tanggung sendri lar... i pun x ckp i ni amal ibadat suma ckup.. cuma x mau ada yg terikut nnti..

nk bela2 bela lah..... byk forummer dh bg hukum.. mcm2 duk ada.. yg muslim pikiaq sendri amik...
Old 06-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Animal Lover

June, u punya kubur u sendri jawab lar.... i tak nak pasal diorang yn x berapa paham islam ni mcm mana, abih suma muslim berpecah belah..

itu lah td i dh ckp, u nk bela ker, bapak u ker, i peduli apa..masing2 kubur masing..
pasl tudung, ko tau aurat wanita tu seluruh bdn kecuali muka dan tapak tangan? itu bukan classic sayang... itu quran yg tulis...nk bangkang? klu bangkang ang tau apa hukumnya.. bab2 halal haram najis ni x ada gentle2 mentle nyer..

bg i, apa yg di tulis dlm al -Quran, mazhab syafie.. itu yg i ikut... x tau la U mazhab per.. syiahhh kot... berperang selalu...
Old 06-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Animal Lover

Pemeliharaan anjing sebagai hobi atau pet.

Penjelasannya boleh saja ditemui dalam kitab yang masyhur, alHalal wal Haram fil Islam oleh Prof Dr Yusof alQardhawi yang telah lama diterjemah dan beredar dalam pasaran.

Kata alQardhawi, hukum membela anjing sebagai pet (hobi) adalah haram, yakni diharamkan oleh RasuluLlah saw. Dalilnya: Dari Sufyan bin Abu Zuhair, bahawa Nabi saw bersabda,” Barangsiapa mmelihara anjing bukan utk menjaga ladang atau ternak, maka setiap hari pahalanya bekrurangan satu qirath.” [Bukhari-Muslim dan semua ahli hadith yg lain] Inilah juga pendapat majoriti madzhab, antaranya Syafi’iy, Hambali, Maliki dan Zahiri ( alMajmuu’, IX/234)

Antara alasan-alasan fuqaha’ seperti Ibn Hajar ialah:
1. Ia menakutkan jiran-jiran dan orang lalu lalang di luar rumah kita atau orang yg mengunjunginya
2. berkurangnya pahala kepada pemeliharanya
3. Keengganan Malaikat masuk rumah yang ada anjing
4. Ada anjing yang menjadi dari jelmaan anjing (anjing hitam pekat)
5. Tabi’at anjing yang suka menjilat dan kenajisan jilatan itu mungkin menyukarkan pemeliharanya. (al-Fath, X/395)

Ada pendapat yang mengatakan ia makruh sahaja kerana tiada larangan yang tegas dan lugas, demikian kata Ibn Abdil Barr (atTamhid, 14/221).

Kata al-Qardhawi, walaupun majoriti fuqaha’ mengatakan haram, hakikat sebenarnya Islam tidaklah melihat anjing dengan keras, kasar dan harus membunuhnya. Dalil: hadith Jabir ra, ” kalau bukan kerana anjing-anjing itu satu ummat di antara umat-umat yang lainnya, niscaya aku perintahkan membunuhnya. (HR atTermidzi dan Abu Daud, dinilai sahih oleh al-Albani dalam Ghayatul Maram)

Rumusan:

1. Berdasarkan dalil-dalil yang banyak, maka pemeliharaan anjing sebagai hobi adalah dilarang oleh RasuluLlah saw dengan berita-berita yang tidak menggembirakan kepada pemeliharanya.

2. Walaupun anjing ditegah menjadi hobi, Islam tidaklah bersikap keras kepada anjing jika ada keperluan seperti unit anjing di jabatan kepolisian, menjaga ternakan dan tanaman.

sekian

al-ahkam

http://soaljawab.wordpress.com/2007/...m-bela-anjing/
Old 06-18-2009, 02:24 PM
Animal Lover

http://www.hmetro.com.my/Current_New...le/indexp_html

ANDA MUSYKIL DR.MASHITAH JAWAB bersama Datuk Dr Mashitah Ibrahim, Setiausaha Parlimen di Jabatan Perdana Menteri

PEMBACA yang ragu-ragu dan ingin bertanya mengenai perkara berkaitan agama boleh menulis kepada:

Pengelola Mimbar, Metro Ahad, 31, Balai Berita Jalan Riong, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
E-mel: mimbar@hmetro.com.my

SOALAN

APAKAH hukumnya bagi seseorang yang beragama Islam membela anjing di rumah untuk tujuan keselamatan?Adakah benar jika seseorang membela anjing di rumah, malaikat tidak memasuki rumah itu?

Saya pernah mendengar cerita mengenai pelacur pada zaman nabi yang mengasihani seekor anjing. Lalu syurga ditempatkan kepadanya walaupun dia pelacur.

INGIN TAHU
Kuala Lumpur

JAWAPAN

Pertamanya, elok dibincangkan mengenai anjing yang dikategorikan sebagai najis. Jika terkena jilatan atau air liur atau bersentuh (basah) dengan anjing, diwajibkan samak iaitu mencuci tujuh kali dan satu daripadanya dengan air tanah.

Rasulullah SAW dalam hadis yang diriwayatkan Darqutni dan Hakim dinyatakan pernah menolak jemputan satu kaum yang membela anjing untuk datang ke rumah mereka.

Bila ditanya, baginda menjawab dalam rumah mereka ada anjing, sebaliknya baginda menerima jemputan kaum yang membela kucing. Bila ditanya, baginda menjawab ‘kucing itu tidak najis’.

Sahabat mengambil faham daripada hadis ini bahawa baginda menolak jemputan mereka yang membela anjing kerana bimbang mengenai najis.

Dalam masa sama, ada hadis daripada Ibn Jarir dan Abu Rafik yang menceritakan pada satu hari malaikat Jibrail mohon izin untuk masuk ke rumah Rasulullah SAW lalu baginda izinkan, namun malaikat tidak mahu masuk kerana ada anjing di dalamnya, lalu Rasulullah SAW memerintahkan supaya anjing dibunuh. Peristiwa ini hanya terjadi sekali dalam sejarah.

Tafsir Hamka berijtihad mengatakan perintah membunuh anjing merujuk kepada penyakit anjing gila yang menular ketika itu dan selepas itu baginda memerintahkan supaya dihentikan pembunuhan anjing. Selepas itu Rasulullah nyatakan bahawa anjing termasuk umat Allah yang dijaga kebajikannya.

Selepas dikumpul semua hadis, dapat dibuat kesimpulan bahawa harus memelihara anjing yang terlatih seperti untuk berburu, menjaga kebun, keselamatan dan keperluan yang bermanfaat.

Bahkan buruan anjing terlatih adalah halal dimakan. Hadis pelacur itu merujuk kepada pentingnya rasa kasih sayang hinggakan kasih pada binatang pun mampu membawa ke syurga.

p/s: fikir2kanlah klu nk bela sebagai hobi
Old 06-18-2009, 02:34 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

oh dear.. it appears some of you are having a religious argument.. i thought we had agreed in the beginning of this thread that would not happen here. it always turns ugly.

please let's remember that its very wrong for individuals to attack each for the differences in their beliefs and the ways they choose to practice their religions. self-righteousness and pride are also sinful. it is wrong to look down on one another for each other's interpretations' of religious beliefs. "holier than thou" attitudes are not acceptable relgious practice.

as long as the differences don't hurt anyone, there is no reason to handle them with anything other than respect. agree to disagree.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:41 PM
Animal Lover

hmm... like i said above lar.... dont simply2 judge when you dont know much.. even ur muslim pun, it dont indicate ur knowledge is higher than other.. make a research first la.... it will giv bad reputation for other muslim if u dont what r u talking about.... peace.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:04 PM
PetFinder Guru

meira is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to meira

guys..dont simply judge people with luaran.kadang2 kite nampak org tu baik..kite puji kite ckp masuk syurga la die tu nnt..tp jauh dlm hati org tu niat die nk menunjuk2..tuhan x terima org mcm tu.kadang2 kite nampak die tu jahat..serupa syaitan..kite tatau lama2 die berubah jd lebih baik dr org lain.tayah la nk judge2 orang.sape la kite ni.tayah la pandai2 ckp ee berdosanya dia tu bela anjing.kite tatau kenape die bela anjing.tayah ckp eeee baiknya dia tu bg sedekah ribu2 kt org miskin..tp kite tatau niat die sebenarnya ape.

tp kite ikut la mane baik mana salah.tayah amek yg buruk2..amek yg baik2.kite ni sendiri tatau dosa pahala setakat mana..tayah la nk ckp kt org itu ini.nk nasihat tu bole..tp kena la tegur dengan elok2.nk tego org pun ade adat die.bukan main terjah je nk perli sana sini.

ha dh tayah la argue2 pasal agama.rsnye dh jelas dh hukum hakam pasal benda ni.masing2 pk la sendiri.tayah nk perli2.lama2 bole menyesatkan.benda yg haram jgn pertikai kenapa haram.benda yg halal jgn pertikai kenapa halal.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:17 PM
Animal Lover

yelahhhhhhhhhh.. tp kan klu smpi nk diikutkan dr asal usul boleh bela, jgn la di bubuh kan dlm suma konteks yg sama... skang citer pasal pets/hobi.. i x boleh la klu benda2 halal haram ni bercampur aduk.. pantang.

nnti last2, suma non muslim kater boleh jer bela... kena btul kan kalau salah... klu sekolah agama dulu2, kena tibai kaki dah....... hihihihi
Old 06-18-2009, 03:38 PM
Cayang Kucing

farahnm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to farahnm

Hrmm.. ribut nampaknya..
Old 06-18-2009, 04:51 PM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee

Aiyoh....Cukup2la ye kawan2...
Zee rasa nak start argument ni puncanya salah faham je so tak payahla teruskan lagi..
Lagipun Zee tangok setiap posts dekat sini dah stated his/her own point of view and facts thus everything now it's up to them to accept or not the facts...
Lagi satu, kalau nak menasihati sape2pun, kan elok kalau dilakukan secara lembut dan bukan paksaan or condemning other people macam nampak seolah2 menghina or menjatuhkan orang lain..
Kalau macamtu nasihat apa pun kita bagi tak jalan kan...
So be cool people..Nothing wrong in sharing the hukum hakam of Islam but do it in a gentler way, we states our facts and views and then we respect other's..