Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Dogs & Puppies

Dogs & Puppies General information and discussions on taking care of your canine buddy

Old 04-20-2009, 04:34 PM
PetFinder Guru

daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985
Default Re: This is so evil!!!!!! I feel like kicking their ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by meira View Post
isk..kejamnye.sampai bunuh2 ape hal.haiyo.

kalo nk bg cake kt jiram kejam tu,letak racun tikus.x pun campur ngan mknan puppy dlm tu.pastu bg dengan tersenyum riang.

anjing x haram sepenuhnya la.haram disentuh bila basah.kalo kering xpe.skrang pun dh ade sabun utk samak.bole gune sabun tu utk samak satu badan.

jakun punya jiran.kalo aku dpt jiran mcm ni..mmg aku baling mercun bom setiap mlm.
yaya..meira, I sokong u...
Old 04-20-2009, 04:43 PM
PetFinder Guru

nivek is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
we need to change the mentality of the people first.
Correct. Currently we may look advance but the mentality is still in the stone ages.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:44 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by meira View Post
isk..kejamnye.sampai bunuh2 ape hal.haiyo.

kalo nk bg cake kt jiram kejam tu,letak racun tikus.x pun campur ngan mknan puppy dlm tu.pastu bg dengan tersenyum riang.

anjing x haram sepenuhnya la.haram disentuh bila basah.kalo kering xpe.skrang pun dh ade sabun utk samak.bole gune sabun tu utk samak satu badan.

jakun punya jiran.kalo aku dpt jiran mcm ni..mmg aku baling mercun bom setiap mlm.
Jangan, Meira, tahan perasaan ... just because dia tu buat dosa, jangan lah kita pula ikut dan jadi sama taraf dengan dia tu buat dosa.

... sebab kalau kita buat dosa nanti kita susah nak doakan supaya Tuhan give that pendosa his due sebab Tuhan tak suka orang yg buat dosa ...

... let us keep ourselves clean, pray that God will give him his due and help us seek justice in the proper way through legal means and God will do the rest.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 04-20-2009, 04:52 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivek View Post
Which is why some of the programs being implemented in other countries to counter strays cannot be implemented here in this country.
Takper la, Nivek, let us not give up for the animals sake ... even if we get minimal success, it is better than nothing at all, at least several animals get to live ... there are various social classes within in our society, some are harder than others, we do what we can and pray that God will work miracles in some hearts (He must and He can because after all, God is Mighty and Great) ... we just follow His leading in our hearts and do what we can, leaving Him to do that which we cannot, kay?
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 04-20-2009, 04:54 PM
PetFinder Guru

nivek is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Takper la, Nivek, let us not give up for the animals sake ... even if we get minimal success, it is better than nothing at all, at least several animals get to live ... there are various social classes within in our society, some are harder than others, we do what we can and pray that God will work miracles in some hearts (He must and He can because after all, God is Mighty and Great) ... we just follow His leading in our hearts and do what we can, leaving Him to do that which we cannot, kay?
To be honest, the world would be a better place without religion
Old 04-20-2009, 05:03 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road

yeah i saw this morning this article.......
may that neighbour of sri go die and rot in hell..

that puppy is innocent
so what if it cross over or so........

call your neighbour and ask them to pick their pup up

what if your kids come over to my place
i dont like them - i strangle them..how would you feel.....

dont use religion or god in such manner
if you can strangle..... dont put god or your religion said so....
really annoys me every time in such cases...

at times how i wish i do have special powers hahaa like heroes
i set this ppl on fire straight away
Old 04-20-2009, 05:15 PM
[dun wake my devil side]

angelicdevil is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to angelicdevil

dear people..
excuse me, but need to clear up few things in here..
Islam DO NOT teaches people to kill ANY KIND OF ANIMALS no matter if its HARAM in the belief or not..
so i dun think ALL MUSLIM or da ISLAM RELIGION itself should be blame for this matter..
if da person who killed Maya is a muslim, then NO DOUBT he need to be punished accordingly for wut he did is also WRONG/SINNED even in islam belief..
i understands all da people in here are angry. so do i..
but to see people blaming MUSLIM n ISLAM, it also hurts me myself coz i know i wouldnt do even i tiny injury to any kind of animal even dogs/pigs even its considered haram in islam.. no..
so hopefully u guys will understands..

Quote:
Sri's neighbour is so bloodly stupid. Which religion and cultures teaches us to kill animal?? They can just shoo the puppy away instead of strangle her.I'm so angry now because it seems that the Muslims in Malaysia believe we should kill dogs as dogs is haram in our religion. We need to highlight this issue otherwise more innocent animals will be kill.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:23 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

angelicdevil, there is no one in here..... we are blaming but sad case there are many ppl out there..has the perception of dogs using their religion and going against it........that the mentality of these ppl that need to have their brain wash........ pray so much but go out there start killing or worst abuse!

they need to change..... we are living in this century and we are wont be far different from centuries ago of barbaric people if we continue to have attitude people as such...

they are many good people in here regardless of their religion or race that could bring hope to our younger generations....

we are merely here disgusted that this mentally is still growing and dont be surprise it can be the people around you...
Old 04-20-2009, 05:27 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default This is so evil!!!!!! I feel like kicking their ass

Angelic,I know because I'm muslim too but I saw many Muslims using religion as a tool to kill dogs. I'm not talking empty here but I see it with my own eyes.When I told them our religion never approve us to kill dogs though dogs are haram,they scolded me somemore. This mentality must change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicdevil View Post
dear people..
excuse me, but need to clear up few things in here..
Islam DO NOT teaches people to kill ANY KIND OF ANIMALS no matter if its HARAM in the belief or not..
so i dun think ALL MUSLIM or da ISLAM RELIGION itself should be blame for this matter..
if da person who killed Maya is a muslim, then NO DOUBT he need to be punished accordingly for wut he did is also WRONG/SINNED even in islam belief..
i understands all da people in here are angry. so do i..
but to see people blaming MUSLIM n ISLAM, it also hurts me myself coz i know i wouldnt do even i tiny injury to any kind of animal even dogs/pigs even its considered haram in islam.. no..
so hopefully u guys will understands..
Old 04-20-2009, 05:51 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

I second that! Wars have been started over religions, families broke up over religions, the list goes on. The world would definitely be better without any religion. no offense towards anybody's religion, ok?? just my honest opinion for me myself personally.....

Quote:
Old 04-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Quote:
Angelic,I know because I'm muslim too but I saw many Muslims using religion as a tool to kill dogs. I'm not talking empty here but I see it with my own eyes.When I told them our religion never approve us to kill dogs though dogs are haram,they scolded me somemore. This mentality must change.
totally agree with you June..that mentality dont change.....very hard......

animals has nothing to do with religion or whatsoever
if you dislike..... just dislike but we as human are not suppose to torture / abuse
do something cruel and say its god will what crap!
you can choose to avoid or dont go near..but no one has the rights to go strangle, kick, kill for no reason!

i experienced and see before and i know how you feel to.....

its sick in this ppl head......
Old 04-21-2009, 10:03 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Man himself walked away from God and looked for religion ... and ended up with many, many religions ... and many sects within the same religion ... like that non-animal-compassionate Buddhist to whom I offered the beautifully written free booklet entitled "Pawprints on my heart - A Buddhist Perspective" (very touching and brought tears to many, many eyes) by Dr. Chan Kah Yein, Ph.D. and she actually replied that she was a different Buddhist, belonged to a different sect and as such does not share the author's views and conviction.

Well ................. as the wise saying goes "kalau nak seribu daya, kalau tak nak seribu daleh" laaaaaa ....
Old 04-21-2009, 10:56 AM
[dun wake my devil side]

im just sayin... dont pick da religion out of da wrong-do-ers..
i mean, i've seen indians abuse a dog, n sum chinese kids do sumthing to a cat.., but we dont go like, "st***d Hindus or st***d Buddist", wouldnt we?? (no offence, just giving example..)
so blame them for being a STUPID HUMAN..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
so.. dispite any religions these kind of stupid people are, its either they're misguided religiously (cm ajaran sesat la...beragama, tp xpaham pe agama dia ajar..), or misguided child (parent xajar dari kecik or parent pun sama bongok),
or totally stonage kampung punya mentality..
but seriously, im from kampung.. n in my kampung we do have probs with stray dogs or wild boar (no kidding!) ransacked our dustbins lookin for food mybe.. but we dont go like, chase them n kill them or strangle them or shoot them!??
wut we do is we clean da mess n mybe then put our distbin sumwhere unreachable by them (yela, gile nk gi serang wild boar??) but dogs, yeah we shoo them la...
paling tinggi pun, we call da authority (majlis perbandaran ke..) to take care of em.. but NEVER take actions on ourself...
im sayinng dis coz ALL OF US ARE MUSLIMS n we just DONT DO THOSE.. really...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyhow, agreed with jun n vivien... those poor-mentality people ARE still exist in our modern society n we, this brightly celik2 people gotta do our best to try to make them awake n aware..
peace to us n da animal..
Old 04-21-2009, 10:59 AM
Animal Lover

Oh!! Mat Salleh abuse anjing puna ada.sickos are everywhere regardlessof races,colour or religion.

Quote:
i mean, i've seen indians abuse a dog, n sum chinese kids do sumthing to a cat.., but we dont go like, "st***d Hindus or st***d Buddist", wouldnt we?? (no offence, just giving example..)
so.. dispite any religions these kind of stupid people are, its either they're misguided religiously (cm ajaran sesat la...beragama, tp xpaham pe agama dia ajar..), or misguided child (parent xajar dari kecik or parent pun sama bongok),
but seriously, im from kampung.. n in my kampung we do have probs with stray dogs or wild boar (no kidding!) ransacked our dustbins lookin for food mybe.. but we dont go like, chase them n kill them or strangle them or shoot them!??
wut we do is we clean da mess n mybe then put our distbin sumwhere unreachable by them (yela, gile nk gi serang wild boar??) but dogs, yeah we shoo them la...
paling tinggi pun, we call da authority (majlis perbandaran ke..) to take care of em.. but NEVER take actions on ourself...
anyhow, agreed with jun n vivien... those poor-mentality people ARE still exist in our modern society n we, this brightly celik2 people gotta do our best to try to make them awake n aware..
Old 04-21-2009, 11:02 AM
PetFinder Guru

BellXun is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: This is so evil!!!!!! I feel like kicking their ass

The fault was never religion. Do u guys really think if the world dosent have religion, it will have peace?? Impossible!!. Remember China in its cultural revolution? destroying most temples and banned all cultural/religious activies for almost a generation. The result?

In that period of time all religion is banned, and What does that lead to? MORE social problems, MORE domestic crimes, MORE Addicts. More internal fighting among themselves. There are many types of people in this world, some induviual need a religion as spiritual support, and some dosent. Those who need religion and didnt get any, they will be the parasites of the society. Keep on doing bad things to self n others. The Fault is always "Individual".

I belive, we cannot control our enviroment, but we can fully control our mind and our actions. If ur parents smokes and uses foul language infront of you and you see it (thats your Environment). If u Follow their behavious, and say "My parents are like that, so I am like that too" (then thats your Self Control issue).

I dont categories people, as muslim or chistian or buddhist. malay, chinese or indian. I hate some people for some people alone, and not because of their race or religion or watever. Do u guys have the exprience when u hate some bad behaving person, and after u expressed it to someone else. they say you are discriminating againsts malays or blacks? Then Cast u a side with a group you dong belong, the radical thinkings thinks u are "friend""buddy", the others play "victim". I will be like "WTF! I am hating you and you alone! not your race/religion, grrr." But things just happen, sumone cant take it that they alone is the problem and drag their whole clan into this.

Well anyway back to topic, I dont encourage revenge or violence. And I urge people to stop encouring someone to do somthing that u wouldnt do urself. If she get the motivation from all of u and went and sue the violent neighbour, succeessful, got the money, great. But in return if she get alot of "trouble", do you think u didnt contribute to her misery after that? If her kids got kidnap? if her house 'accidently' caught on fire after the court case?? do u think u guys responsible??? or not responsible??

Do not lead others to distruction, and sit n watch and feel pity? If you really want to help, then be her spokesmen, fight for her, and not just tell her to fight while we do nothing at all.

Did i say anything wrong, Feel free to comment :)

Peace~ is good~~
Chaos & Fighting , is no good~~

hehehe.

Om~~~~
Old 04-21-2009, 11:55 AM
[dun wake my devil side]

dear bell..

i agreed...

agreed...

agreed... lol
Old 04-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Meow's Pets

firdaruddin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to firdaruddin

IMHO, both side pun ada salah dan ada pernyataan yang boleh menimbulkan keraguan.

1) Neighbour
Kesilapan- Kill that poor puppy

2) Maya's Owner
Kesilapan - Kenapa x buat kurungan atau tambatkan di suatu tempat supaya jangan sampai pet mereka merayau2?

Quote:
"I've made peace with them. What they did was wrong but I understand why they did it. It's the culture and religious beliefs."
Made peace tu memang betul. Tapi apakah langkah2 yang telah diambil di dalam proses perdamaian tu?
Old 04-21-2009, 08:14 PM
Animal Lover

Fir,I have to disagree with you on this. Walaupun anjing tu merayau masuk ke rmh orang,kenapa smp nak bunuh anjing tu?? dia blh shoo anjing tu keluar.klu anjing tu tak mau keluar boleh pancut dgn air paip.tak perlu bunuh.Nak playing God ambil nyawa binatang??

Quote:
Originally Posted by firdaruddin View Post
IMHO, both side pun ada salah dan ada pernyataan yang boleh menimbulkan keraguan.

1) Neighbour
Kesilapan- Kill that poor puppy

2) Maya's Owner
Kesilapan - Kenapa x buat kurungan atau tambatkan di suatu tempat supaya jangan sampai pet mereka merayau2?

Made peace tu memang betul. Tapi apakah langkah2 yang telah diambil di dalam proses perdamaian tu?
Old 04-21-2009, 09:21 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

Guys,
each and one opinion is diferrent.
Yes it's cruel to treat a poor puppy like that and hope that bastard really got what they deserve.
And i don agree that the world is better without any religion.

Last edited by vivi; 04-21-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:32 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Saya rasa kan, the reason why ppl get all emo in cases like this is because it so happens that the offender HIMSELF cited Islam (wrongly as we all know) as the REASON behind and JUSTIFY his cruel and heinous (yes, kitorang yang waras samada berugama Islam atau tidak memang know the truth that Islam actually does not condone this cruel act) ... and very rarely - in fact saya sendiri tak pernah dengar anyone harming an animal and justifying the act in the name of Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity, etc, etc, but maybe witchcraft, or some other kind of black magic ... maybe ada, tapi saya belum dengar ... and then, in the same manner you will definitely see people reacting in the same manner i.e. dragging that particular religion which was used into the ugly picture.

And then, just to aggrevate situations and make matters worse, kita bukan nyer tak tahu, ramai orang memang cepat emo-emo ...tanpa guna otak yg Tuhan bagi punyer .... so that is why religion gets dragged in unfairly and so quickly.

Tapi Angelicdevil dan June, orang yg waras memang tahu the truth in Islam about the position of the poor dog, tak kira kita Islam ke tidak ... don't worry ... we understand that it is the person, not the wonderful religion ... the Nabi has set very good examples but people chose to ignore for their own selfish citarasa and convenience.