Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens > Cat TV and Photos

Cat TV and Photos Post photos of your cats or embed YouTube videos. Nice place to show off your kittens or cat buddies

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-12-2008, 08:41 AM
BabyZee's Avatar
BabyZee BabyZee is offline
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
Posts: 1,868
Rep Power: 13
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Question .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

Well semalam my ex-hsemate terjmp male kitty ni dkt rumah dia so dia bagi zee utk jaga sementara tapi oleh kerana rumah ni dah ada law ketat tak bagi ada pets lgsg so nsb baik la ada kenal jiran yang suka cats and bleh tolong foster kan buat sementara...

sekarang tgh fikir nak simpan dia ke taknak sebab kalau campur dia dgn si gendut2 lain dah ada 4ekor la nanti lagipun dorg sume dkt rmh bf and bf as their babah la yang jaga dorg...
sekarang nampak comot je,kurus tapi kalau jaga elok2,bagi cek up vet suma mesti lawa and chumel nanti..
and bulu dia pun mcm DLH or DMH je,tak pasti lagi la tapi memang lembut bulunya...i like...

taktahu lagi la,tengokla macamna dulu,kalau takda rezeki nampaknya kena letak utk adoption la nnt..
what to do...huhuhu...
takpela..nak sihat2 kan si kecik ni dulu...
ni attached skali pics dia, memang fragile sgt,manja too...
hmmm...to keep or not to keep?









__________________
" Bad things happen. Trust that good things happen, too.
Sometimes you’ve just got to close your eyes, hold on tight and believe. "
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-12-2008, 11:47 AM
hatemetoday's Avatar
hatemetoday hatemetoday is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lumayan, Tasik Permaisuri
Posts: 1,155
Rep Power: 13
hatemetoday is on a distinguished road
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

..sayu lah muka dia..weak ajek...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-12-2008, 11:57 AM
fantasticat's Avatar
fantasticat fantasticat is offline
BAD Company...
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 266
Rep Power: 12
fantasticat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
Well semalam my ex-hsemate terjmp male kitty ni dkt rumah dia so dia bagi zee utk jaga sementara tapi oleh kerana rumah ni dah ada law ketat tak bagi ada pets lgsg so nsb baik la ada kenal jiran yang suka cats and bleh tolong foster kan buat sementara...

sekarang tgh fikir nak simpan dia ke taknak sebab kalau campur dia dgn si gendut2 lain dah ada 4ekor la nanti lagipun dorg sume dkt rmh bf and bf as their babah la yang jaga dorg...
sekarang nampak comot je,kurus tapi kalau jaga elok2,bagi cek up vet suma mesti lawa and chumel nanti..
and bulu dia pun mcm DLH or DMH je,tak pasti lagi la tapi memang lembut bulunya...i like...

taktahu lagi la,tengokla macamna dulu,kalau takda rezeki nampaknya kena letak utk adoption la nnt..
what to do...huhuhu...
takpela..nak sihat2 kan si kecik ni dulu...
ni attached skali pics dia, memang fragile sgt,manja too...
hmmm...to keep or not to keep?









by the look of it... i think, u better keep it first... nanti bila dia dah betul-betul sihat baru reconsider, either to keep it or let it go for adoption...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-12-2008, 12:13 PM
BabyZee's Avatar
BabyZee BabyZee is offline
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
Posts: 1,868
Rep Power: 13
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasticat View Post
by the look of it... i think, u better keep it first... nanti bila dia dah betul-betul sihat baru reconsider, either to keep it or let it go for adoption...
Yup,for now decided to keep him..
Tgk in a couple of weeks dia jadi kucing mcmna..musykil ni...heh..
lucky for now ada jiran yang sanggup foster the kitty sementara my bf datang utk amik dia...
sayang i cannot take care of him and our other babies,unlucky that i have non-petlover hsemates...
but lucky my bf also like cats and willing to take the responsibilities to be their babah...
and lucky have more then one gendut2 babies to jaga each other if my bf not at home...
takdela dorg sunyi sgt..huhu...
i miss my gendut-genduts....
tomorrow goin' to see them..yeah...
__________________
" Bad things happen. Trust that good things happen, too.
Sometimes you’ve just got to close your eyes, hold on tight and believe. "
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-14-2008, 10:01 PM
sillylupie's Avatar
sillylupie sillylupie is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
Posts: 1,019
Rep Power: 13
sillylupie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

housemate you mmg anti-kucing ke?
__________________
sillylupie
http://sillylupie.blogspot.com

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-14-2008, 10:07 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

Klu tak silap, I fikir landlord kau yang anti-kucing, kan. Ada satu member punya landlord buang kucing dia, tapi I dah lupa siaper. Itu kau ker, zee?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-15-2008, 12:54 AM
BabyZee's Avatar
BabyZee BabyZee is offline
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
Posts: 1,868
Rep Power: 13
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Klu tak silap, I fikir landlord kau yang anti-kucing, kan. Ada satu member punya landlord buang kucing dia, tapi I dah lupa siaper. Itu kau ker, zee?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
housemate you mmg anti-kucing ke?
Yup, that was me...
My owner yang bodoh nak mampus tu buang cat yang belom dapat rehome lagi dalam guni and buang kitty tu dekat mana ntah...
And now ada hsemate baru and they don't like pets too...
So keadaan jadi lagi teruk dari sebelum ni..
If sebelum ni owner anti-pets pun atleast tapi dapat jaga sorok2 as long as they didn't come to the house so all ok la..
And before this also the other housemate pun tolong jaga the cats but now they're new housemates and they hate pets...
So now nak bela sorok2 pun tak bleh...
Atleast before this most of my housemates ok with cats but now new housemates langsung tak ok, demand dekat owner lagi tu...

But all ok now, atleast anything now ada jiran yang bela cats and willing to help me to foster cats yang betul2 helpless for a while..
this orange kitty pun she foster since last couple of days and now the kitty is at my bf house with other of my kitties...
We cleaned him already and he look quite ok now, and he also eat and drink like other kitties and he poo poo and pee pee normally
Because for the pass few days he's berak cair but now solid poo poo already so now waiting to bring him to the vet...

Later will update his latest pics with all of our babies...
Most of the time he''ll be sleeping only and when he wakes up he'll manja2 and play with me as the other babies will look at him only...
Lucky they're not bullying him, just a normal angry hissing...
Ahh....i love all my gendut2 babies....
__________________
" Bad things happen. Trust that good things happen, too.
Sometimes you’ve just got to close your eyes, hold on tight and believe. "
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-15-2008, 11:55 AM
chemonk's Avatar
chemonk chemonk is offline
Puppet Master~
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Port Dickson
Posts: 587
Rep Power: 0
chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

huhu.. how old is she/he? shomel tu... tapi bulu buluan di telinga byk... hihihi jenuhla nak bersihkan lombong tu... chihihihihi
__________________
meoowwwwww~~
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-15-2008, 12:06 PM
ashleywong ashleywong is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Taman Desa, KL
Posts: 711
Rep Power: 0
ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

hi zee
this is a small kitten. if you found it as a stray, chances are that the kitten might be dehyradrated.

this is a beautiful kitten who'd grow into a beautiful adult cat - looks liked DLH.

if you can try to get it to a vet soon, to ensure the pet is not dehydrated otherwise need medical attention. the vet will tell you what to give to the pet.

last time when i jumpa miu-miu, he was like this small and was dehyradated even though to our eyes he didn't look dehydrated. we bought ID and give it to miu-miu using a syringe(for feeding). poor thing he couldn't even open his mouth so we mixed ID with a bit of drinking water and forced fed him. at that time, he couldn't even more, he was totally out flat and i was afraid he'd die. tapi next morning, he was okay, able to stand up. my sis saved dia kat bus stand dekat sogo. poor thing. nasib baib immediately dapat rehome miu-miu.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-15-2008, 12:13 PM
BabyZee's Avatar
BabyZee BabyZee is offline
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
Posts: 1,868
Rep Power: 13
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemonk View Post
huhu.. how old is she/he? shomel tu... tapi bulu buluan di telinga byk... hihihi jenuhla nak bersihkan lombong tu... chihihihihi
About going to be 2mths, confirm and it's a he...
A baby boy...
Neway he's looking a bit healthy today and trying to play with my other babies..
My big babies pun macam takut2 tgk ni, kecik daripada dorg jadi main2 pun setakat hulur2 tangan, takdela terkam2 macam slalu..huhu...
Yup,mmg jenuh nak clean ears dia tapi he's such a cutie..
Can't get enough of the eyes, memang innocent abis...
Apa2 pun by evening i'll update his latest pics, sleeping with my other babies...
They all can bergaul as all of them still under flees treatment and later going to give this si kecik also a full body clean up and flees treatment too..

Now all my babies are very colorful, there's black, white, orange, tabby...
Can't wait to guling2kan them...
__________________
" Bad things happen. Trust that good things happen, too.
Sometimes you’ve just got to close your eyes, hold on tight and believe. "

Last edited by BabyZee; 08-15-2008 at 12:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-15-2008, 12:23 PM
BabyZee's Avatar
BabyZee BabyZee is offline
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
Posts: 1,868
Rep Power: 13
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
hi zee
this is a small kitten. if you found it as a stray, chances are that the kitten might be dehyradrated.

this is a beautiful kitten who'd grow into a beautiful adult cat - looks liked DLH.

if you can try to get it to a vet soon, to ensure the pet is not dehydrated otherwise need medical attention. the vet will tell you what to give to the pet.

last time when i jumpa miu-miu, he was like this small and was dehyradated even though to our eyes he didn't look dehydrated. we bought ID and give it to miu-miu using a syringe(for feeding). poor thing he couldn't even open his mouth so we mixed ID with a bit of drinking water and forced fed him. at that time, he couldn't even more, he was totally out flat and i was afraid he'd die. tapi next morning, he was okay, able to stand up. my sis saved dia kat bus stand dekat sogo. poor thing. nasib baib immediately dapat rehome miu-miu.

Hye ashley..
Thnx for sharing..

Neway kitty have been able to eat and drink normally..
He would gobble up food like my other babies so from eating wise he's doing good...
beside that he poo poo and pee pee normally, solid poo poo as i'm feeding what my babies are eating so his body is adjusting to it...

So far going to bring him to the vet for a full body check up...
As for now he's healthy..Very2 manja and playful too...
Yup, i'm also sure he's a DLH just by looking at his fluffy body..
Neway it's going to take lotsa TLC for him to turn to a beautiful kitty again and me and my hubby will try our best to do so....
So friends don't worry on the picture above that i've uploaded, it was taken on the day he was found so that's why he looked very2 fragile and weak..
So therefore by now he's regaining back his strength and i'll update his pics as soon as possible k...
__________________
" Bad things happen. Trust that good things happen, too.
Sometimes you’ve just got to close your eyes, hold on tight and believe. "
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-15-2008, 12:24 PM
chemonk's Avatar
chemonk chemonk is offline
Puppet Master~
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Port Dickson
Posts: 587
Rep Power: 0
chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

aaaaaaAAAaaaaaAaaa... so cuteeeeeee~~~ good luck sis~!!
__________________
meoowwwwww~~
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-15-2008, 12:32 PM
BabyZee's Avatar
BabyZee BabyZee is offline
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
Posts: 1,868
Rep Power: 13
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemonk View Post
aaaaaaAAAaaaaaAaaa... so cuteeeeeee~~~ good luck sis~!!
Thanks so much...
Eh,sis means for you younger or older?
hehe...
__________________
" Bad things happen. Trust that good things happen, too.
Sometimes you’ve just got to close your eyes, hold on tight and believe. "
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-15-2008, 12:35 PM
chemonk's Avatar
chemonk chemonk is offline
Puppet Master~
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Port Dickson
Posts: 587
Rep Power: 0
chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

i always be the youngest... ahahahahhahah
__________________
meoowwwwww~~
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-15-2008, 12:46 PM
imann's Avatar
imann imann is offline
Purrfect lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Nilai
Posts: 1,487
Rep Power: 13
imann is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imann
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

comel...keep je la yea....mcm yg my 2 lil kitten yg jumpa kat kedai akuarium tu...now more active each day...and vocal too...bising nak kuar frm cage...

I have to cage them since a few of my big babies hissing and marah to them...takut gak kang kena terkam ke..geget ke.....so hv to put dlm cage dulu lah...once my daugther balik frm school..then baru let them kuar...tu pun kena gak monitor..sbb my owen jeles tahan gaban kat bb kitten tu...hhehehe...siap nak serang tuh...sabar je lah.

I'm sure he going to be adorable and ensem besar nnt.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-15-2008, 01:03 PM
BabyZee's Avatar
BabyZee BabyZee is offline
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
Posts: 1,868
Rep Power: 13
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemonk View Post
i always be the youngest... ahahahahhahah
Mana da...kita lagi young..
tak percaya tgk ic..
hehe..
Owh, letak avatar baby kitty jadi ingt young ye?
tak bleh jd ni...


Quote:
Originally Posted by imann View Post
comel...keep je la yea....mcm yg my 2 lil kitten yg jumpa kat kedai akuarium tu...now more active each day...and vocal too...bising nak kuar frm cage...

I have to cage them since a few of my big babies hissing and marah to them...takut gak kang kena terkam ke..geget ke.....so hv to put dlm cage dulu lah...once my daugther balik frm school..then baru let them kuar...tu pun kena gak monitor..sbb my owen jeles tahan gaban kat bb kitten tu...hhehehe...siap nak serang tuh...sabar je lah.

I'm sure he going to be adorable and ensem besar nnt.
Alah kak, i dah tergoda dgn dia ni...
Sian baby kitty akak..huhu...
Ni dekat rumah ni nasib baik sume budak2 lagi, tak sampai 6bulan lagi pun jadi nak terima kitty kecik lain agak okla walaupun tak terus friendly..
Tengok keadaan macam ni agak happy gak la walaupun baby kitty ni kadang2 bersendirian je tapi lagi elok dari kena serang...huhu...

Harap2 babies akak dapat terima 2ekor babies baru tu..
Lama2 ok la tu, from my own experience too..
Lama nak baik2 tapi bila dah baik buat apa2 pun togetha2..
one big happy family!

Ni saya dedicate kan lagu Barney..

I love you..
You love me..
We are a bigs happy family..
With a great big hug and a kiss from you to me..
I love you and you love me too...


Tak tahula lyrics betul ke tak tapi rasanya betul la ni...
Citer education kanak2 saya time kecik2, my faveret...
__________________
" Bad things happen. Trust that good things happen, too.
Sometimes you’ve just got to close your eyes, hold on tight and believe. "
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-16-2008, 02:38 PM
BabyZee's Avatar
BabyZee BabyZee is offline
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
Posts: 1,868
Rep Power: 13
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Smile .:: Updated pics of the kitty with my babies.... ::.













Tengokla Fatty tak senang duduk..
Asyik mengaco Cherry ja, nasib baik Cherry lena tido...
Kitty kecik pun tido nyenyak..
Hmmmm...takda nama lagi untuk the kitty kecik..
Nak fikir dulu...
__________________
" Bad things happen. Trust that good things happen, too.
Sometimes you’ve just got to close your eyes, hold on tight and believe. "
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-16-2008, 03:09 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

Zee, anak2 bulus kau sedang main poker ker? hahahah.

But truly beautiful kids you have there. So, tuan umah u ialah si dahsyat tuh, yg kak June dan I nak strip naked dan ikat pada pokok. Hrrumph!!!

What happened to that housemate that helped you jaga anak2 bulus kau? But nasib baik ader jiran dan bf yg suka pets.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-16-2008, 03:29 PM
BabyZee's Avatar
BabyZee BabyZee is offline
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
Posts: 1,868
Rep Power: 13
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Zee, anak2 bulus kau sedang main poker ker? hahahah.

But truly beautiful kids you have there. So, tuan umah u ialah si dahsyat tuh, yg kak June dan I nak strip naked dan ikat pada pokok. Hrrumph!!!

What happened to that housemate that helped you jaga anak2 bulus kau? But nasib baik ader jiran dan bf yg suka pets.
YUp, main sleeping poker..
taruhan nya ialah siapa lagi hebat tido...

Ha'a, owner yang tak cukup kesedaran sivik tu!
kena ajar dia ni, sekarang dia datang tak berselisih dah dgn dia, malas dah nak jumpa..huh...

housemate yang ok dgt cats ada yang dah pindah dah, pastu yang kekal ni pun sekarang jaga atas nama je, bukan jaga btul2..
nak jaga time senang je, so macam tu jela..
meaning not a true animal lover i guess..
__________________
" Bad things happen. Trust that good things happen, too.
Sometimes you’ve just got to close your eyes, hold on tight and believe. "
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-16-2008, 04:29 PM
BabyZee's Avatar
BabyZee BabyZee is offline
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
Posts: 1,868
Rep Power: 13
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.


kitty baru bangun tido..huhu..
kaco dia...









__________________
" Bad things happen. Trust that good things happen, too.
Sometimes you’ve just got to close your eyes, hold on tight and believe. "
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.