Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Small Mammals - Furry & Cute

Small Mammals - Furry & Cute Home for the small, furry and cute mammals such as bunnies and hamsters

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-26-2011, 10:15 PM
missyani missyani is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 0
missyani is on a distinguished road
Talking Where to find GP in Penang ah? or Kedah =)

i fell in love with GP right away after a friend of mine brought one Peruvian into my room. unlike my hamster (rip) , it didn't bit and very friendly so now im looking for a couple of baby females ! my budget though..is under rm30 each.hehe.is it possible?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-27-2011, 01:01 AM
anjeain anjeain is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: klang
Posts: 50
Rep Power: 10
anjeain is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where to find GP in Penang ah? or Kedah =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyani View Post
i fell in love with GP right away after a friend of mine brought one Peruvian into my room. unlike my hamster (rip) , it didn't bit and very friendly so now im looking for a couple of baby females ! my budget though..is under rm30 each.hehe.is it possible?
Bela GP memang seronok. paling best bila dia berbunyi. penjagaan pon senang. cuba call this no. yeap: 0124324433 (penang). mana tau ada rezeki. good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-27-2011, 01:26 AM
anjeain anjeain is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: klang
Posts: 50
Rep Power: 10
anjeain is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where to find GP in Penang ah? or Kedah =)

check out this
http://www.petfinder.my/pets/19951/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-27-2011, 12:00 PM
picco picco is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 75
Rep Power: 9
picco is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where to find GP in Penang ah? or Kedah =)

yahoooooo......sabtu ni sheltie jantan (kaler oren)yg diorder akan smpai,masih baby lg,sbb tu kena tggu lama sikit....tempah kt org umah shahril banting,harga bleh runding..mmg best la....sangkar pn da beli..

barang ape lg yg perlu disediakn erk??? kawan2 leh tolong x????

pastu.....gp ni kena bwk gi vet x? nnti leh di neuter kn ke?

bg tip sikit!!! thanks
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-27-2011, 04:51 PM
missyani missyani is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 0
missyani is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where to find GP in Penang ah? or Kedah =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjeain View Post
Bela GP memang seronok. paling best bila dia berbunyi. penjagaan pon senang. cuba call this no. yeap: 0124324433 (penang). mana tau ada rezeki. good luck.
waaaaa!!tq2!insyaALlah lepas habis exam saya contact dia^^ tq =) release tension bila dapat main dgn binatang.huhu
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-27-2011, 04:56 PM
missyani missyani is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 0
missyani is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where to find GP in Penang ah? or Kedah =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by picco View Post
yahoooooo......sabtu ni sheltie jantan (kaler oren)yg diorder akan smpai,masih baby lg,sbb tu kena tggu lama sikit....tempah kt org umah shahril banting,harga bleh runding..mmg best la....sangkar pn da beli..

barang ape lg yg perlu disediakn erk??? kawan2 leh tolong x????

pastu.....gp ni kena bwk gi vet x? nnti leh di neuter kn ke?

bg tip sikit!!! thanks
jauhnya banting =( bela sekoq jaka?
dalam library website ni ada artikel ringkas pasal penjagaan guinea pig.useful jugak la utk org yg baru nk bela ^^
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why so hard to find reptile and exotic care product around Kedah.. hashimi Coffee Room 9 06-26-2013 04:18 PM
mana nak cari vet gov area sungai petani, kedah??? manja_day Cats & Kittens 18 12-09-2011 03:25 PM
Please help find my lost cat CUTECAT Lost & Found 3 03-17-2010 11:42 AM
Interview SPCA Penang at Dog event at Penang dog is my buddy Animal Organizations & Societies 0 05-03-2009 07:47 PM
How to find partner? dynamitee Dogs & Puppies 7 12-22-2008 09:22 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.