Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 01-26-2011, 12:47 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Facebook video of Poodle abuse

Look S'pore people already take the first step. Do we hear from SPCA Malaysia?

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:57 AM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve

SPCA Singapore is waiting for an update as well... SPCA Malaysia are working on it.... we are also waiting for any outcome... only Sinchew Daily reported this issue.. where's the rest of the newspaper???
Old 01-26-2011, 10:04 AM
PetFinder Guru

Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve

Another update :Well the ex has spoken: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...00000786306757
Busted!

Although FB user's & friends are confused which is the current FB he's using but the email Doreen provided is either con or made up or another Alan but we all know his name is Alan.

also the link that say' s they already moved out...they're living in the vicinity of KL that's for sure...Already some provided info. about his number and found him in Melaka.
refer:http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...97097063637810

The heat is on looking for them.

Last edited by Marcelleve; 01-26-2011 at 10:45 AM.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

He challenged anyone who's not happy with him to see him at Yong Peng Fishball Coffeeshop at Melaka Raya, and gave his mobile no., too. He said he's not the abuser in the video, although Doreen said he is. There's a group on Facebook that is looking for them. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...group_activity

Anyway, the interesting thing is, I noted that anybody who is not a friend of Doreen's could post on her wall, even me, if I had wanted to, which I didn't. http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...00000786306757
Old 01-26-2011, 01:24 PM
PetFinder Guru

adrianng87 is on a distinguished road

I was reading the same link too from a friend of mine shared, and yeah, the same question, why anyone can post a comment there?

Izit something like a crazy IT expert trying to do a scam of this case or what?
Old 01-26-2011, 02:28 PM
Animal Lover

kuba_shenee is on a distinguished road

I viewed the video after coming accross the news in The Star. This is attrocious is very inhumane. He should be put behind the bars and be tortured just like how the poodle was tortured.. Also, i heard the poodle is dead.. Is this news true?? Please ppl... Update me if its true. That poor thing... I really feel like rescuing the poodle now..
Old 01-26-2011, 09:45 PM
Petfinder Lifetime Member

kairul is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kairul Send a message via Skype™ to kairul

Show your support! Sign the petition!

http://www.petitiononline.com/SOSSushi/petition.html
Old 01-26-2011, 10:59 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Adrianng,

Did you notice that her friends have suddenly increased? As I type this, it's 1344 now. These people became her 'friends' to attack her. It made me wonder, why would anyone accept those kind of friend requests? Why would someone stand for her wall to be spammed with all those hateful comments? Why didn't she set her privacy settings so that strangers can't post on her wall, or leave comments, and stopped accepting strangers' friend request? And blocked those who flamed her?

And she was the one who started it, by posting on her facebook that it's her ex-husband, Champ Alan who abused the poodle. Strange.

I know this is not about her, it's about the poodle, but the whole thing is still very strange.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:56 PM
Petfinder Lifetime Member

kairul is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kairul Send a message via Skype™ to kairul

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Adrianng,

Did you notice that her friends have suddenly increased? As I type this, it's 1344 now. These people became her 'friends' to attack her. It made me wonder, why would anyone accept those kind of friend requests? Why would someone stand for her wall to be spammed with all those hateful comments? Why didn't she set her privacy settings so that strangers can't post on her wall, or leave comments, and stopped accepting strangers' friend request? And blocked those who flamed her?

And she was the one who started it, by posting on her facebook that it's her ex-husband, Champ Alan who abused the poodle. Strange.

I know this is not about her, it's about the poodle, but the whole thing is still very strange.
Agreed. If I were her, I might even consider to close my FB account so that my identity will not be disclosed.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:47 AM
PetFinder Guru

Just like what they did to the poodle, they enjoyed the publicity and make them more famous??? It is so true,why would she accept their requests?..been reading those comments from other people looking for them and one of them commented her FB is hacked so he can take the pics to compare the culprit in the videos... we don't know who is really taking that vid but we know who is punching the poor poodle...too cute to be harmed that way. The poodle didn't even bite him back to defend.

I read also one of the comments that the poodle died 3 years ago and a close friend of her confirm that.. We really don't know what's the real facts nowadays in the internet.
But I just hope Puipui is still alive. They should save the poor pup in time(if I am not mistaken with the name of their pet Shih tzu).

I just don't understand why the poodle was punched and thrown about whenever the doggie stood?
That is also more stranger than any other videos.... I had seen people torturing/killing animals for the fun of it even 'stubborn' animals got injured during abusive training but unlike this kind.

I agree, in general, it is really very strange.

Quote:
Adrianng,

Last edited by Marcelleve; 01-27-2011 at 12:57 AM.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:09 AM
PetFinder Guru

Thanks, Kairul for posting it back.
I signed in and glad to be part of the petition, for more heavier punishment of abusive pet owners.
Only Malaysia, the humane law is very light.

Anyone can pay the fine of RM 200.00 and after 6 months of jail time, they can get new pets again. They should be blacklisted and the pets are considered pricey, they can pay for it but the death and injuries of the pets from abusers are not justified by law what the animals went through - their torment and suffering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kairul View Post
Show your support! Sign the petition!

http://www.petitiononline.com/SOSSushi/petition.html
Old 01-27-2011, 11:08 AM
PetFinder Guru

adrianng87 is on a distinguished road

Blackie007, yes! The same thought here! It's not a little strange, but toooooo strange to have that happening when people are just spamming on your wall and everyday you get tons and tons of notifications in flaming red, that doesn't give a peace of mind if I were in her shoes.

Something is not right, but like Marcelleve have mentioned, the truth is still Alan & Doreen are the freaks.

Another thing I find a question mark in my head is, the pictures with a lot of rubbishes outside of a house, the people claim its theirs, and they are from Malacca. I mean, you can just use any pictures and tell the whole world by spamming around the net, there's no proof that they are coming out from the house... and the pictures of riding motorbikes... haih... bad investigation.

Other than that, the faces of celebrating birthday are really them.

Quote:
He challenged anyone who's not happy with him to see him at Yong Peng Fishball Coffeeshop at Melaka Raya, and gave his mobile no., too. He said he's not the abuser in the video, although Doreen said he is. There's a group on Facebook that is looking for them. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...group_activity

Anyway, the interesting thing is, I noted that anybody who is not a friend of Doreen's could post on her wall, even me, if I had wanted to, which I didn't. http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...00000786306757
Old 01-27-2011, 02:07 PM
Animal Lover

redzjack is on a distinguished road

SPCA Malaysia? where are you! WHAT U HAVE DONE??!

ALL INFO IS GIVEN! REAL OF FAKE PLEASE TAKE ACTION TO CLEARIFY!!

Last edited by blackie007; 01-27-2011 at 04:05 PM. Reason: to adjust font size
Old 01-27-2011, 02:17 PM
Animal Lover

priya is on a distinguished road

I am very very upset about the abused poodle on you tube.....brings tears to my eyes,...if the pet is rescued from the despicable excuse of a human being that is doing that to it,I will give it a loving home...please be in touch everyone
Old 01-27-2011, 04:18 PM
Petfinder Moderator

redzjack,

I've decreased the font size you used. Please try to restrain yourself when you shout out loud. It's ok to holler, but not with a hailer or loudspeaker. That's a little too much in our face kind of thing, if you get what I mean. I had to put on my sunglasses to shield my eyes from that top of the voice holler of yours.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:24 PM
Petfinder Moderator

She has removed some of her 'friends'. It's reduced to 1322, and as a stranger, I'm no longer able to post on her wall, but can still comment. She hasn't commented one bit on what others have posted on her wall. And Champ Alan said in The Star she's not his ex-wife?!

And another peculiar thing, there are two Doreen Loo Facebook pages - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...483515&sk=info and http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...306757&sk=info

I somehow feel like someone out there is manipulating the public and probably laughing at all the reactions.....
Old 01-27-2011, 06:37 PM
PetFinder Moderator

How to Catch that Animal for Poodle abuse? Look like still no news?

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:40 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Do SPCA Malaysia must responsibility for all animal? don't always think that. Your CAP LOCK unable to help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redzjack View Post
SPCA Malaysia? where are you! WHAT U HAVE DONE??!

ALL INFO IS GIVEN! REAL OF FAKE PLEASE TAKE ACTION TO CLEARIFY!!

Old 01-28-2011, 12:28 AM
Petfinder Moderator

I think redzjack doesn't realise that in Malaysia, investigating animal abuse is under the Department of Veterinary Services, not the SPCA.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:23 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Adrianng,

Blackie,

Somebody hacked into her account and start accepting all of the requests.
Guess she din log into her fb anymore after removing most of her photos.

And there are some bien tai de ppl try to create a fake account.
Dunno y got ppl wants to do things like this.
Maybe they think it's fun. Stupid ppl.

God Bless Sushi!!